Pre-crisis supes vs. World War Hulk

• 123 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By supertrooper117

they're a ruined empty new york city the hulk doesnt have the warbound with him and please dont use anything from comics as support for arguments 

Avatar image for platinumwarrior
Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Platinumwarrior

Wait what???

Dont use anything from the comics as support???  They are comic charcters how are we supposed to argue it?

supertrooper117 said:

"and please dont use anything from comics as support for arguments "

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Lantern Prime

WWHULK would win.

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By supertrooper117
Platinumwarrior said:
"Wait what???

Dont use anything from the comics as support???  They are comic charcters how are we supposed to argue it?

supertrooper117 said:
"and please dont use anything from comics as support for arguments "

"

what i mean is like dont use fights they have had in the past against eachother
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SeSAW

WWH would probably whip his *** all though out the whole comic and in the end SA Supes would do somthing rediculous like fly and snatch a black hole from outerspace to BFR him forever so he could win. Then you rip up the comic and throw it away, cuz SA Supes by far had more PIS than any other character, sorry he just did.  

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By supertrooper117

@SeSAW: very true he does have alot of PIS's

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
You all are Out of the Box with your thinking... how in the hell could World War Hulk defeat Pre Crisis Superman aka Superman of Earth One ?  This is the Superman who pulled a row of planets like they were softballs... his speed was far beyond light speed levels. World War Hulk has no shot here. NONE

Pre Crisis Superman wins here easy
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By T.J. Magnum

PC supes

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By supertrooper117

which is totally unrealistic but how is he going to beat the hulk anyway the more you beat on the hulk the madder and stronger he gets eventually supes wont be able to hurt him

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By T.J. Magnum
supertrooper117 said:
"

which is totally unrealistic but how is he going to beat the hulk anyway the more you beat on the hulk the madder and stronger he gets eventually supes wont be able to hurt him

"
like turning into a big green giant when your mad is totally realistic
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
supertrooper117 said:
"

"
Pre Crisis Superman's strength was far beyond what World War Hulk has... and you say Hulk gets madder as he gets hit well how would the Hulk fare against someone who lifted a Black Hole which is basically infinite mass ? I dont think he would fair well and just add the fact that Pre Crisis Superman can move beyond the speed of light makes this fight impossible for World War Hulk because how can WW Hulk even touch him ?
Avatar image for shadowultradestoryer
ShadowUltraDestoryer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk  would  kill superman  superman  sucks  hulk wins  and superman is doom   soon his soul will be mine.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
Oh God No...
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By T.J. Magnum
ShadowUltraDestoryer said:
"hulk  would  kill superman  superman  sucks  hulk wins  and superman is doom   soon his soul will be mine."

isn't past your bedtime ?
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By supertrooper117
King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"

"
Pre Crisis Superman's strength was far beyond what World War Hulk has... and you say Hulk gets madder as he gets hit well how would the Hulk fare against someone who lifted a Black Hole which is basically infinite mass ? I dont think he would fair well and just add the fact that Pre Crisis Superman can move beyond the speed of light makes this fight impossible for World War Hulk because how can WW Hulk even touch him ?
"

i thought he was a little bit under because he is not faster than flash but anyway the hulk has lifted a mountain before whic is 150 billion tons plus it wont if he can hit supes because once he gets mad enough he will be more powerful than supes and supes wont be able to hurt him anymore
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By T.J. Magnum
supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"

"
"

i thought he was a little bit under because he is not faster than flash but anyway the hulk has lifted a mountain before whic is 150 billion tons plus it wont if he can hit supes because once he gets mad enough he will be more powerful than supes and supes wont be able to hurt him anymore
"

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ............................
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"

"
"

"
I highly doubt that dude... this aint regular Superman here. Pre Crisis Superman could toss World War Hulk into space and then what will Hulk do  ?
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By supertrooper117

T.J. Magnum said:

"supertrooper117 said:
"

"
like turning into a big green giant when your mad is totally realistic
"

more so than someone moving faster than the speed of light and moving planets

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By T.J. Magnum

ha ha ha ha ha ha ......im ha im going to die laughing

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By supertrooper117

well than that would mean one less person for me to argue against

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By T.J. Magnum

well this has been done before and every one who can think said superman and the only ones who argued are hulk fanboys.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
supertrooper117 said:
"well than that would mean one less person for me to argue against"
Hulk cant win here buddy... he isnt strong enough to defeat Pre Crisis Superman
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By supertrooper117

i'll ignore this insult on my intelligence... that is because the powers that pre crisis supes has are incredibly rediculous and no matter how strong he is he cant over power the hulk... anyone with a head can atleast realize that

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By T.J. Magnum
supertrooper117 said:
"i'll ignore this insult on my intelligence... that is because the powers that pre crisis supes has are incredibly rediculous and no matter how strong he is he cant over power the hulk... anyone with a head can atleast realize that"
ha ha ha ha ha again.....good jokes
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By supertrooper117

i kno do you have any i wanna laugh to

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By T.J. Magnum

lol yeah

caption
caption

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By supertrooper117

lolsz that was actually funny

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By King_Saturn
supertrooper117 said:
"i'll ignore this insult on my intelligence... that is because the powers that pre crisis supes has are incredibly rediculous and no matter how strong he is he cant over power the hulk... anyone with a head can atleast realize that"

Superman withstands Hulk punches

Superman blitzs Hulk easy

Superman has handled Hulk in the past... it wont be no different here...
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey supertrooper, is anyone stronger than the hulk?

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By supertrooper117
caption
caption

the hulk tosses pre crisis supes with no problem this is before he became wwh also in this comic superman uses his x ray vision and does something cant remember right now and makes the hulk stop and hulk says i dont want to fight anymore and superman says no one wants to fight you hulk, "no one sane..." he could feel the hulk getting more powerful
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By supertrooper117
the human Juggernaut said:
"hey supertrooper, is anyone stronger than the hulk?
"

yes and no because there are lots people who are stronger than him when he first transforms but when his emotional stress level raises he becomes stronger gradually so he is the strongest but not wen he starts out am i making sense 
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By Tevnoba
King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:

"
Yes, Yes, Yes.  that was nearly the weakest Hulk incarnation ever.  Hulk has evolved beyond that a nearly incalculable amount since then.  However, the amount of time it would take the hulk to grow in power to be able to best superman, supes would have the win.

I don't like it, but with Supes (D.C.'s ultra-perfect, poor storytelling, we'll just let him do what ever, when ever to make a non-existant plot complete) Supes will win.

Lifting a black hole?  Nice, but doesn't work . . . what was he standing on . . .GOD!  It would have to be.  Ohh, maybe he was just flying and pushed a black hole. . .yeah right it would just absorb him as there is nothing to push on.   I know, this is comics and comic writters (especially of DC) have always been poor and merging science and comics in anything that still resembles science.

How about the 400 Quadrillion tons he was holding up with one arm?  The amount of pressure under his feet would be exceeding the amount of pressure at the core of our sun, hence the earth would be incinerated by the chain reaction just by him holding it up.  Again, I know it's comics and not science but damn!  (Yes, the Hulk holding up 150 billion tons of mountain is not much better, but it is a tad bit more realistic seeing as he even stated that he was just the fulcrum (meaning part of it was actually on the ground).
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hedatary

heh! lifting a black hole, yea, the same thought came over me as Tevnoba. Supes is a piss poor character that needs to be toned down....allot. I never licked supes. Hulk is however, so much better.

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By supertrooper117

i agree with you but the comic pic i just put up shows the weak hulk breaking his grip and throwing supes all the way to saturn... also i dont like the fact that superman has such general powers

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

supertrooper117 said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"hey supertrooper, is anyone stronger than the hulk?
"

yes and no because there are lots people who are stronger than him when he first transforms but when his emotional stress level raises he becomes stronger gradually so he is the strongest but not wen he starts out am i making sense "
nope, hes not the strongest.  Just look at WWH.  He was angrier then ever there, yet he was not the strongest.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hadrelius

I'm sorry but anyone who thinks that Any Hulk can beat PC Superman doesn't know much about these characters. I'm a Hulk fan and I know that the Hulk can't baet PC Superman. The greatest thing the Hulk has ever done was hold up 150 billion tons (hold, not lift) and destroy that small asteriod in WWHulk in comparison to a character that moved planets.

C'mon on guys and gals!

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By supertrooper117
Alpha said:
"

I'm sorry but anyone who thinks that Any Hulk can beat PC Superman doesn't know much about these characters. I'm a Hulk fan and I know that the Hulk can't baet PC Superman. The greatest thing the Hulk has ever done was hold up 150 billion tons (hold, not lift) and destroy that small asteriod in WWHulk in comparison to a character that moved planets.

C'mon on guys and gals!

"

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Hedatary
supertrooper117 said:
"Alpha said:
"

C'mon on guys and gals!

"

"

We know, but some people just doesn't like Supes. I mean, Supes represents pretty much America. But so does Cap America. But atleast America isn't invisible, where he has a true weakness of mortality and even though he is patriotic, he would give his life for anyone no matter what nationality they are. Thats what makes him a true hero. Supes is however...
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By supertrooper117

an overly powered overly hyped annoying superhero

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By T.J. Magnum

supes isn't invisible and if had to he give his life for any one.......don't ever say Superman is not a hero

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hadrelius
Hedatary said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"Alpha said:
"

C'mon on guys and gals!

"

"

We know, but some people just doesn't like Supes. I mean, Supes represents pretty much America. But so does Cap America. But atleast America isn't invisible, where he has a true weakness of mortality and even though he is patriotic, he would give his life for anyone no matter what nationality they are. Thats what makes him a true hero. Supes is however...
"
Superman is Superman. He's not just flesh and blood but he can be killed. I love Cap but he is just human and has beaten characters that he should not have . I think Superman is a better representation of a hero than Cap.

But that's just me.
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By supertrooper117

no i thinks its cap bec. cap is mortal which means he has more to risk and he still goes out there 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By King_Saturn
Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:

"
Yes, Yes, Yes.  that was nearly the weakest Hulk incarnation ever.  Hulk has evolved beyond that a nearly incalculable amount since then.  However, the amount of time it would take the hulk to grow in power to be able to best superman, supes would have the win.

I don't like it, but with Supes (D.C.'s ultra-perfect, poor storytelling, we'll just let him do what ever, when ever to make a non-existant plot complete) Supes will win.

Lifting a black hole?  Nice, but doesn't work . . . what was he standing on . . .GOD!  It would have to be.  Ohh, maybe he was just flying and pushed a black hole. . .yeah right it would just absorb him as there is nothing to push on.   I know, this is comics and comic writters (especially of DC) have always been poor and merging science and comics in anything that still resembles science.

How about the 400 Quadrillion tons he was holding up with one arm?  The amount of pressure under his feet would be exceeding the amount of pressure at the core of our sun, hence the earth would be incinerated by the chain reaction just by him holding it up.  Again, I know it's comics and not science but damn!  (Yes, the Hulk holding up 150 billion tons of mountain is not much better, but it is a tad bit more realistic seeing as he even stated that he was just the fulcrum (meaning part of it was actually on the ground).
"
Whether or Not it was the weakest form of The Hulk doesnt matter to me... the point will still stand against World War Hulk. World War Hulk has no speed to keep up with PC Superman nor does he have the insane amount of strength PC Superman has either and besides... I dont have any scans of Pre Crisis Superman fighting a greater version of The Hulk do you  ?
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By T.J. Magnum

superman is not imortal,does death of superman ring a bell

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By supertrooper117

but c'mon he didnt really die and u knew that :-)

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Hedatary
T.J. Magnum said:
"superman is not imortal,does death of superman ring a bell"
Oh please, there are alternate universe with supes as immortal. And other alternate universe supes with different hype. And for someone who would give his life for someone dear, he doesn't even know what true fear is. He doesn't even know about his own mortality when he lost his powers and Batman had to teach what being mortal is all about. Batman, who risks his life everyday when he is nothing more than just human while supes, who is shocked that someone with no powers would risk so much for others safety.
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By T.J. Magnum
supertrooper117 said:
"but c'mon he didnt really die and u knew that :-)"

i know lol
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By King_Saturn
Some versions of Superman are immortal... but not the Superman we know as Clark Kent.  Kal Kent aka Superman in the 853rd century was once described as being effectively immortal...
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By supertrooper117
T.J. Magnum said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"but c'mon he didnt really die and u knew that :-)"

i know lol"