#1 Edited by Jman26 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins based on feats?

#2 Edited by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

assuming thanos hasnt his toys and precrisis superman has ridiculous feats, may be clark solos. not even jobberlactus could beat him.  
welcome to the vine, theplace where it doesnt matter feats and canon,  just your fanboying
#3 Posted by unopen7639 (151 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 man
#4 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre Crisis Supes is redic...I would have to go with team one

#5 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Two stomps.

#6 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7616 posts) - - Show Bio

The void would eat everything it doesnt need a teamate its Death incarnate...

#7 Posted by jashro44 (19195 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

Team Two stomps.

#8 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCheeseStabber said:

The void would eat everything it doesnt need a teamate its Death incarnate...

Given Thanos is the Avatar of Death, he's a lot closer to being Death incarnate than the Sentry / Void will ever be.

#9 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7616 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: given the fact that the Void is the Angel of Death im pretty sure he wins an thnos isnt very big hed be eaten

#10 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCheeseStabber said:

@isaac_clarke: given the fact that the Void is the Angel of Death im pretty sure he wins an thnos isnt very big hed be eaten

Avatar of Death, the actual abstract Death vs self proclaimed Angel of Death? Because Marvel has a Lady Death, she's Thanos' mistress half the time and allowed him to bring death to a deathless universe.

#11 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7616 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: The Void is supposed to represant nothingness the end of everything like that DC final Crisis dude he is quite litterally THE END

#12 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCheeseStabber said:

@isaac_clarke: The Void is supposed to represant nothingness the end of everything like that DC final Crisis dude he is quite litterally THE END

No the Void is the Sentry being all whack.

Thanos is quite literally the Avatar Death chooses to actually empower. It's why in a universe that is completely devoid of death, he can kill as many folks as he likes and bring Death itself in to destroy said universe.

#13 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7616 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: read What If?200 an reread siege im done agrueing with u -.-

#14 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCheeseStabber said:

I could care less about "What If? #200" when they didn't even show how the mighty Sentry killed Thor, just a bunch of people vastly weaker than he was.

Siege is the one where the God of Thunder killed this "Angel of Death" right?

Thanos is a hell of a lot closer to Death, then again, the Void will ever be.

#15 Posted by MrDirector786 (43371 posts) - - Show Bio

I say team 2 mainly because of Galactus, though I hear current Thanos is pretty powerful too. I have heard that current Thanos took a blast equal to a cosmic cube or something.

#16 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786 said:

I say team 2 mainly because of Galactus, though I hear current Thanos is pretty powerful too. I have heard that current Thanos took a blast equal to a cosmic cube or something.

When he was at his weakest since his revival he tanked one, the second (or third one, looked like Starlord was nailing him with it a bit after while chatting with cosmo) was just to keep him in the Cancerverse.

#17 Posted by King Saturn (223733 posts) - - Show Bio
Galactus and Thanos should win here... 
#18 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

pre crisis superman strong is enough lift a universe weight,pc superman can support universal energy,SMp CAN survival big bang,pc supergirl can almost destroy COIE AM(has thousands of universe power) i mean,if big G is full power,he wins,but,if this big G is just regular level,SA superman take out him so,big G full power>PC superman>regular gala

#19 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#20 Posted by NeonNemesis (353 posts) - - Show Bio
@a88378438 said:
pre crisis superman strong is enough lift a universe weight,pc superman can support universal energy,SMp CAN survival big bang,pc supergirl can almost destroy COIE AM(has thousands of universe power) i mean,if big G is full power,he wins,but,if this big G is just regular level,SA superman take out him so,big G full power>PC superman>regular gala

The universe absorption happens much later, and by the time that happened PC Superman had his powers drained like everyone else, PC Superman also couldn't do squat to beings like the Spectre. 
#21 Posted by Saren (25232 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCheeseStabber said:

No. He's not. He's not the Angel of Death either.
#22 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

this not really,he absorption universe is anti-universe not positive universe,i say this is before,yes,before,the AM destroy thousands of universe to strengthen his power(these universe give him power) the am actually absorption all Multiverse(Multiverse is infinitude>>>>>>>>>>>>thousands of universe)so this why this am can beat Spectre

#23 Posted by NeonNemesis (353 posts) - - Show Bio
@a88378438 said:
this not really,he absorption universe is anti-universe not positive universe,i say this is before,yes,before,the AM destroy thousands of universe to strengthen his power(these universe give him power) the am actually absorption all Multiverse(Multiverse is infinitude>>>>>>>>>>>>thousands of universe)so this why this am can beat Spectre

His universal destruction is more of a conversion from positive matter universes into anti-matter which becomes a part of Qward, before travelling in time he absorbed the energy from his universe which was much more powerfull due to all the universes he destroyed in CoIE, then he absorbed the energy from the heroes that travelled back in time.
#24 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

yes.you say right but before(i mean this)the AM universal destruction thousands of universe ( positive matter universes ,and this not all positive matter universes ,the all positive matter universes is infinity)when this universe destroyed,the AM power grow up,so,this because these universe add his universe=THE AM power+thousands of universe power full power AM = all Multiverse(all positive matter universes + all anti-universe)

#25 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

however,even he not absorbed a universe,he power is universe level pc supergirl can almost kill him ,this prove she is very powerful when she almost kill him,this AM has thousands of positive-universe,so,this also prove she can lift a universe is very easily... full power am is infinity power level,too much for pc supers...

#26 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
Stalemate!  

Thanos is immortal and the Void simply keeps returning, if Robert doesn't wish to stay dead.
Silver Age Superman is Silver Age Superman and Galactus is Galactus.  

But I'm leaning towards team one. As everyone knows Silver Age Superman was ridiculously overpowered and the Void is on the pair with the one who stalemated Galactus. Despite the Bendis introduced stupidity in Siege, in Marvel What If? #200 you could see what the real Void was really capable off, without having any problems.
#27 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus solos and stomps

#28 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

only full power Galactus can solos

#29 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Without any PIS or CIS, Galactus solos.

#30 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

SA superman has his any pis

#31 Posted by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

Team Two stomps.

I third that :) (seeing how someone has already seconded it) and this is assuming Void being Molecular Man was just pure horse crap PIS at its best.

#32 Posted by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

@TheCheeseStabber said:

I could care less about "What If? #200" when they didn't even show how the mighty Sentry killed Thor, just a bunch of people vastly weaker than he was.

Siege is the one where the God of Thunder killed this "Angel of Death" right?

I have read What If 200, i still have it with me and i have it with me and i still dont see how sentry/void could defeat someone like Galactus or Thanos. I mean he didnt do anything so great in What If 200 anyways, besides if u go by it, the reason Sentry lost to thor (even as void) was because he was too weak from killing a god (ARES). IF anything that makes Void sounds more powerless.

#33 Posted by lol (3917 posts) - - Show Bio