pre crisis darkseid vs TOAA

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blacktom212

pre crisis darkseid vs the one above all leader of the celestials
battle take place on apokolips 
darkseid ordered no one to interfiere with the fight.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

TOAA wins easily
death monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By death monger

darkseid sluaghterhouse...................................hell no toaa thinks and darkseid dies
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Assman

missmatch.   Any Darkseid is out of his league against a Celestial, just like he would be against Galactus.
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Assman said:
"missmatch.   Any Darkseid is out of his league against a Celestial, just like he would be against Galactus. "

Yea no doubt! This is a stomp! 

DaddyCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DaddyCool

srsly

-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By -Unseen-

Just out of curiosity what is TOAA feats? Darkseid's Omega beams have affected beings who are far more powerful than the planetary-level like powerlevel of your average celestial.

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@-Unseen- said:
"Just out of curiosity what is TOAA feats? Darkseid's Omega beams have affected beings who are far more powerful than the planetary-level like powerlevel of your average celestial. "

LOL! 
I don't think you know what your talking about cause a average Celestial is much much MIUCH greater then a Planetary level threat!  

Any Celestial stomps Darkseid!

-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By -Unseen-
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"@-Unseen- said:
"Just out of curiosity what is TOAA feats? Darkseid's Omega beams have affected beings who are far more powerful than the planetary-level like powerlevel of your average celestial. "
LOL! I don't think you know what your talking about cause a average Celestial is much much MIUCH greater then a Planetary level threat!   Any Celestial stomps Darkseid!  "

And your basing this off of?
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Assman
@-Unseen- said:

He's the leader of the Celestials, as in the ones that Odin tried to take on in the Destroyer armour imbued with himself and the rest of his pantheon, and he had absolutely no chance and got  smited something chronic.  I know it's a crossover, but DS's omega beams would go something like they did against Galactus in that, as in they'd feel it slightly, and thats it.  I believe high end cosmic beings like Galactus or the Celestials are above the powersource of the OB.    
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By -Unseen-
@Assman said:
"@-Unseen- said:

He's the leader of the Celestials, as in the ones that Odin tried to take on in the Destroyer armour imbued with himself and the rest of his pantheon, and he had absolutely no chance and got  smited something chronic.  I know it's a crossover, but DS's omega beams would go something like they did against Galactus in that, as in they'd feel it slightly, and thats it.  I believe high end cosmic beings like Galactus or the Celestials are above the powersource of the OB.     "

Galactus is above Celestials and he was spared the Omega effect becuase of his importance to the universe. Darksieds Omega effects have harmed Multi-verse busters like Anti-Monitor, Universe Busters like Spectre, and Galaxy Busters like Imperiex. The best I ever saw from Celestials was throwing some planets at Thanos during the Inifity Gauntlet affair.
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

Based off of Contiuity!

the celestial's really don't have alot of so called feats cause there no fighters. 
They usually don't do battle, that's not there purpose... 

& it's not always about feats anyways. But we do know from explaniations of there power by several different people that they are Universal Powers without doubt... 

Example of there power, people like Kubik/Beyonder & Other cosmic Cube beings are basically like a baby kitten would be too us!

This was stated by the CosmicCube beings THEMSELVES! 
& we all know What CC beings can do, or I hope you do...

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Assman

Again, it was a crossover, but, Galactus is not important to Darkseid or his universer/dimension.  You do realise that Apockalips is actually in another dimension? And, I recall Spectre wiping out DS after he tried to use his ob on him,  Yes, he severly weakend COIE AM, after he'd been battling everyone, including the spectre, and DS did from a large distance via boomtube, I believe.  Don't recall him ever hitting Imperiex with the beams??  I'd like to see Darkseid throw planets like ping pongs.  DS is great, but both he and Thanos are not in the same power league as Galactus or Celestials.  Even Galactus was freaked when Thanos casually destroyed a Celestial, as that was one hell of a feat, when Thanos did it in Marvel: The End.  Oh, and Galactus is not above Celestials, nor are they above him.
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By -Unseen-
@Assman said:

"Again, it was a crossover, but, Galactus is not important to Darkseid or his universer/dimension.  You do realise that Apockalips is actually in another dimension? And, I recall Spectre wiping out DS after he tried to use his ob on him,  Yes, he severly weakend COIE AM, after he'd been battling everyone, including the spectre, and DS did from a large distance via boomtube, I believe.  Don't recall him ever hitting Imperiex with the beams??  I'd like to see Darkseid throw planets like ping pongs.  DS is great, but both he and Thanos are not in the same power league as Galactus or Celestials.  Even Galactus was freaked when Thanos casually destroyed a Celestial, as that was one hell of a feat, when Thanos did it in Marvel: The End.  Oh, and Galactus is not above Celestials, nor are they above him. "

I said they harmed them, not beat them, but then again they have better feats then the celestials anyway. Darkseid omega beamed Imperiex during the group effort of guys like superman,kismet,ect. to finish imperiex once and for all.  
PC Darkseid  teleported a planet across the Universe with a glance during Great Darkness Saga. 
I've heard that Galacus (a solar system buster) has beaten several at once, any truth to this? 
Darkseid is generally not as strong as Galactus or Celestials that true, but with the Omega effect as his trump card he may not have to be.

@GamorasBigDaddy:  

Based off of Contiuity!     

All Darkseid's feats are in perfect continuity, DC has stated that New Gods aren't effected by changes in the universe, like the rest of the beings in COIE.
blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By blacktom212

i have always seen people saying that pre crisi darkseid was a universal thread, so i was just curious how hw would fair agains a celestial. 
i dotn know how many feast does the celestial have. but i remember when they fought thor in that alien planet pangora( ithink it was the name of the planet) thor broke mjolnir breaking a celestial dome. at the end the celestial make a clone of thor and recreate mjolnir. 

i think correctme if i am wrong, a well fed galactus is the only version who is stronger thana  celestial.

thetitan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By thetitan0

oe would not work on them, they are important to the universe. any way in they did work, the toaa would still win.

-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By -Unseen-
@thetitan0 said:
"oe would not work on them, they are important to the universe. any way in they did work, the toaa would still win. "

Their's is a self-appointed importance i believe. And why/how do you think he'd win?
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

TOAA wins, but he isn't the most powerful celestial. 
Scathan, Exitar, Arishem, and Tiamut are all much more powerful.
thetitan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By thetitan0
@-Unseen- said:
" @thetitan0 said:
"oe would not work on them, they are important to the universe. any way in they did work, the toaa would still win. "
Their's is a self-appointed importance i believe. And why/how do you think he'd win? "
if you wanna go physical he could just crush him, smash him, or throw a planet at him. with his  powers he could just obliterate him.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AtPhantom

Just out of curiosity, why does everyone think Arishem is more powerful than TOAA?

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BIackFlash
@AtPhantom said:
" Just out of curiosity, why does everyone think Arishem is more powerful than TOAA? "
He was the supreme authority before the Dreaming Celestial stepped up and started having a position equal to TOAA
 Arishem used to judge if a species the Celestials created/evolved was worthy of survival, if not he could wipe space civilizations out in a blink 
All of Earth's Skyfathers Odin, Osiris, Vishnu,  Zeus...once attacked Arishem and barley got his attention, then in another fight Odin gets all the spirits of  Asgard puts them into the Destroyer armor only to fail again
Kirby once wrote the Celestial Arishem obliterates star systems, and enslaved the Galaxies. This guy was the ultimate Celestial badass, he also went to war against the Watchers

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AtPhantom
@BIackFlash: Yet he took orders from TOAA. None of what you wrote answers my question.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Because TOAA is virtually featless. Arishem has feats, and has as much authority as him.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AtPhantom
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Because TOAA is virtually featless. Arishem has feats, and has as much authority as him. "
No he doesn't. He listens to TOAA like everyone else. I get that he doesn't have a single relevant feat, but that's not really evidence against.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

No. TOAA orders, Arishem judges. ALL celestials listen to BOTH of them.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AtPhantom
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" No. TOAA orders, Arishem judges. ALL celestials listen to BOTH of them. "
But Arishem listens to TOAA.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Nope. There is no evidence of this.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AtPhantom

Yes there is.

No Caption Provided

TOAA sending a signal to other Celestials to initiate the Fourth host. The fourth host includes Arishem as well.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Arishem is the leader of the fourth host. He is the one that judges whether a planet will survive or not. NOT TOAA. He only sends Arishem to the planet that needs to be judged. 

I see them as equals, you're free to have your own opinion.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AtPhantom
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Arishem is the leader of the fourth host. He is the one that judges whether a planet will survive or not. NOT TOAA. He only sends Arishem to the planet that needs to be judged.  I see them as equals, you're free to have your own opinion. "
But that's the thing. TOAA is above hosts. He's the one that commissions hosts. He's the one who decides which planets are going to be judged in the first place. 

And really, if they are equal, why is he The One Above All? It doesn't make any sense.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By geraldthesloth
@AtPhantom: I think they noted somewhere that Arishem the Judge was the most powerful of the hosts to arrive on earth.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AtPhantom
@geraldthesloth said:
" @AtPhantom: I think they noted somewhere that Arishem the Judge was the most powerful of the hosts to arrive on earth. "
They said that over and over again, but TOAA is above hosts.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By geraldthesloth
@AtPhantom said:

" @geraldthesloth said:

" @AtPhantom: I think they noted somewhere that Arishem the Judge was the most powerful of the hosts to arrive on earth. "
They said that over and over again, but TOAA is above hosts. "
Does being above a host really signify anything?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AtPhantom
@geraldthesloth said:
" @AtPhantom said:

" @geraldthesloth said:

Does being above a host really signify anything? "
I don't know, probably not, but it means Arishem is not necessarily more powerful than him.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By geraldthesloth
@AtPhantom said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @AtPhantom said:

" @geraldthesloth said:

I don't know, probably not, but it means Arishem is not necessarily more powerful than him. "
I don't see how considering TOAA hasn't done anything or had a title  added to him besides his name.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By AtPhantom
@geraldthesloth said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @AtPhantom said:

" @geraldthesloth said:

I don't know, probably not, but it means Arishem is not necessarily more powerful than him. "
I don't see how considering TOAA hasn't done anything or had a title  added to him besides his name. "
I'm not saying he is or isn't the most powerful. All I'm saying is his position and title should earn him the benefit of the doubt.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By geraldthesloth
@AtPhantom said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @AtPhantom said:

" @geraldthesloth said:

I don't see how considering TOAA hasn't done anything or had a title  added to him besides his name. "
I'm not saying he is or isn't the most powerful. All I'm saying is his position and title should earn him the benefit of the doubt. "
Besides being a good leader?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AtPhantom
@geraldthesloth said:
""Besides being a good leader? "
LOL When have you ever seen a leader of a race attaining that position due to his leadership skills?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By geraldthesloth
@AtPhantom said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
LOL When have you ever seen a leader of a race attaining that position due to his leadership skills? "
Cyclops is a good example.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
LOL When have you ever seen a leader of a race attaining that position due to his leadership skills? "
Cyclops is a good example. "
Star Lord is another.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Morpheus_ said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
Star Lord is another. "
Star Lord leads a race?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AtPhantom
@geraldthesloth said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
Magneto, The One, Darkseid, Odin, Zeus, Namor, Aquaman, Highfather, Zuras, Despero and TOAA are better. : )
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" Star Lord leads a race? "
Sorry, I wasn't following the exchange in its entirety. I thought we were referring to leaders in general. Never mind. :P
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Morpheus_ said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Star Lord leads a race? "
Sorry, I wasn't following the exchange in its entirety. I thought we were referring to leaders in general. Never mind. :P "
LOL :P

@AtPhantom said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
Magneto, The One, Darkseid, Odin, Zeus, Namor, Aquaman, Highfather, Zuras, Despero and TOAA are better. : ) "

The one? What does Despero lead?

Also what about Sinestro in the SCW? he was still leading an incredibly stacked team.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Assman

I believe that was TOAA & Arashim in IG#5 who where hurling planets at Thanos.   Arashim leading the fourth host on the ground/earth, but they all answered to TOAA.  There's nothing to really show or prove TOAA is physically more powerfull, but one would assume that he has the power to back his authority. 
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#46  Edited By Matezoide2

-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By -Unseen-
@Assman said:
"I believe that was TOAA & Arashim in IG#5 who where hurling planets at Thanos.   Arashim leading the fourth host on the ground/earth, but they all answered to TOAA.  There's nothing to really show or prove TOAA is physically more powerfull, but one would assume that he has the power to back his authority.  "

Alright then.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AtPhantom
@geraldthesloth said:
"The one? What does Despero lead?  Also what about Sinestro in the SCW? he was still leading an incredibly stacked team. "
The one is the leader of the Watchers. 
Despero is the ruler of whatever the hell his race is called.
 Sinestro was the most powerful of all the lanterns in SC. As for the broad hierarchy, he, and all the others, still answered to the Anti-Monitor.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By FLCL1

spite

Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers