• 147 results
#1 Edited by logy5000 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted. Fight's on apokolips. Who wins?

Darkseid from GDS.

#2 Posted by NightThrasher (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor has the ability to take this, but so does Darkseid. I'm pretty sure RKT would win this match up.

#3 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT Stomps Darkseid

#4 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre crisis Darksied Stomps Thor into the ground this isnt even a fight Pre crisis Darksied used to make silver age supes look like a fool and silver age supes has god like feats thor doesnt even compare

#5 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@NightThrasher: you arent aware what pre crisis Darksied can do cause youd surely be singing a different tune if you did

#6 Posted by NightThrasher (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor is the strongest incarnation of Thor. He could take Darkseid, and I do know Darkseid has god-like feats. RKT has matter manipulation, chrono-manipulation, planet busting god-blasts and planet busting strength. Unless Darkseid can counter all that and stay on the offense, RKT is going to win. It won't be easy but theres no way RKT would get stomped in this fight.

#7 Posted by Om4zd (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Crisis Darkseid's Omega Beam will Kill Rune King Thor

#8 Posted by Nefarious (18689 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor stomps.

#9 Posted by NightThrasher (77 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT could possibly counter Omega blast with a time freeze or something to that extent.

#10 Posted by othus12 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT can take this

#11 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@NightThrasher: No way can RKT win even if he does have an ability to to counter the Omega Sanction which i doubt as we all know Thor's reaction speed is almost non existent

#12 Posted by Omniscience (202 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I right in believing Pre Crisis Darkeid's Omega Beams can wipe out any non-essential being in the universe? If so, Rune King better pray he can get a Godblast in before DS Godstomps him.

#13 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor.

#14 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

FOOLS

Darkseid Kills All RKT Has Limited Feats

#15 Posted by mcool135 (413 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid stomps due to lack of feats on Thor's part.

#16 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@eippihrellik said:

Pre crisis Darksied Stomps Thor into the ground this isnt even a fight Pre crisis Darksied used to make silver age supes look like a fool and silver age supes has god like feats thor doesnt even compare

That's true

#17 Posted by logy5000 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

RKT Stomps Darkseid

@Nefarious said:

Rune King Thor stomps.

@othus12 said:

RKT can take this

Reasons?

#18 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

This is tough..but maybe Darkseid..

#19 Posted by Killemall (18260 posts) - - Show Bio

@eippihrellik said:

Pre Crisis Darkseid has never faced Superman, to the best of my knoweledge. He wasnt even created during the silver age days to beating a Silver Age superman or making him look like a fool is entire out of question. Also , unless we include Darkseid from The Great Darkness Saga, per-crisis Darksied doesnt really have a lot of feats to go by.

The reason i am questioning The Great Darkness Saga is because:

1. It take places 1000 years in the future making it already hard to put into continuity.

2. Darkseid in the series starts off with the powers of Darkness.

3. Along the series he goes around beating and taking powers from extremely powerful villians like Mordru and Time Trapper

4 All his big feats listed generally comes after the powers from other villains, such as being able to teleport multiple planet, mindcontrolling 3 billion Daxmites (superman level characters) and simultaneous fighting and beating Legion of Superheroes (he fights Superboy from LOSH there, which at times i have seen people interpret as Silver Age Superman which obviously isnt true)

While RKT himself doesnt have a lot of feats and is generally surrounded by hyperbole, i assume he has shown to be powerful enough to fight Pre Crisis Darkseid, The Great Darkness Saga counterpart , specially after all this amp should honestly be more powerful.

@Omniscience said:

Am I right in believing Pre Crisis Darkeid's Omega Beams can wipe out any non-essential being in the universe? If so, Rune King better pray he can get a Godblast in before DS Godstomps him.

Hard to argue either way. Pre Crisis Darkseid Omega beam has never been withstood , to the best of my knowledge but he hasnt fired it on anyone significant. Also Firestrom for one was able to curb the beam back to him. Therefore, it does becomes a little questionable.

In regards to Godblast, its not the easiest of attack to use in a battle. To harness a full power godblast Thor needs to charge his hammer, and while the powers of Godblast would be quite good, its hard to see him being able to use that in a fight, specially against an opponent who is equally fast and has range attacks.

@The_Soverighn said:

FOOLS

Would you care to make a case ?

#20 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Must have been thinking of bronze age Darkseid SA and BA usually get meshed together in my mind

#21 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@NightThrasher said:

Rune King Thor is the strongest incarnation of Thor. He could take Darkseid, and I do know Darkseid has god-like feats. RKT has matter manipulation, chrono-manipulation, planet busting god-blasts and planet busting strength. Unless Darkseid can counter all that and stay on the offense, RKT is going to win. It won't be easy but theres no way RKT would get stomped in this fight.

this

#22 Posted by Killemall (18260 posts) - - Show Bio

I suppose rather than trying to correct people i should try and make a case. Note when i talk about Darkseid i am specifically not including The Great Darkness Saga and reasons why i believe the showing is questionable is listed above

Thor 400 Thor with Odin Force (which obviously is an incarnation below RKT) was capable of fighting and beating Surtur, any reason to believe Darkseid to be more durable than Surtur?

The Mighty Thor 581 King Thor was capable of making a hole on the destroyer armor, who outside being defeated by Celestial have never been defeated by physical force, any reason to believe Darkseid is any more durable than the Destroyer Armor

Chaos War- Thor 01 Thor fought and beat Glory, a skyfather being, by absorbing and redirecting his blast at a very close range. Any reason to believe he could do exactly this to Darkseid and his omega beam?

The Mighty Thor 581 Thor showed the ability to stop time, and then time travel, while time travel isnt really going to help him here, how does Darkseid counter the ability to stop time? What stopping Thor from stopping time and hitting him hundred, thousand, million, billion, or trillion times until Darkseid yields?

Lastly, The Mighty Thor 586 Thor shows AOE attack to effectively one shot Loki's army, this is RKT , and just showing this in case someone insists Thor cant tag him. An AOE attack + Time manipulation should compensate for lack of speed (which i for one dont see a problem)

#23 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Rune King Thor stomps.
#24 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

This is tough..but maybe Darkseid..

#25 Posted by Dextersinister (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: They didn't show impressive fights outside of the GDS as it was one of the few arcs not written by Kirby he normally just outright won with a wave of his arm even against Superman. The GDS does highlight 2 important things, the ease with which he beat Mordru before aborbing anyone else's powers and that this event is not the only time he has empowered hmself with the mystical energies of others, he has taken the powers of countless other gods from conquered worlds, in every event he has been in he has used the powers of others to augment his own against their will so why can he not simply do the same to Thor.

#26 Posted by Killemall (18260 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@Killemall: They didn't show impressive fights outside of the GDS as it was one of the few arcs not written by Kirby he normally just outright won with a wave of his arm even against Superman.

Would you happen to have the issue number or scan when that happened?

Well i understand before GDS he was a schemer, and i have said nothing to the contrary actually, what i however said was his feats arent as great , never said he was weak. Also RKT for one was meant to be mega powerful, his feats aren't as great so i think RKT should have an advanatage over normal Pre Crisis Darkseid, but feel free to correct me, i would always love a good argument.

The GDS does highlight 2 important things, the ease with which he beat Mordru before aborbing anyone else's powers and that this event is not the only time he has empowered hmself with the mystical energies of others,

well there is a little context involved there.

Before he fights Mordru, he had the power of Darkness that he had absorbed, which makes it an amped up version rather than a normal version. Below are the scans detailing this from LOSH volume 2, issue 290

Also Mordru was just freed from his prision and before him knowing he gets attack by Darkseid from being. Once defeated it is then his powers are absorbed by Darkseid. With this power he confronts, beats and absorbs the powers of the Time trapper (sorry seem to be missing the scan must have deleated by mistake).

What i am getting at is, first he was amped (which he doesnt receive in this battle, as amping is not mentioned), second Mordru was just released from his prision and hence not in his full power, third he attack Mordru from behind first and then absorbs him.

he has taken the powers of countless other gods from conquered worlds, in every event he has been in he has used the powers of others to augment his own against their will so why can he not simply do the same to Thor.

He needed to beat both of them, Mordru first and then time trapper before he took their powers. So Darkseid can do that, provided he beats Thor first, and well thats exactly what the thread is asking, can he beat Rune King Thor? I am learning towards no.

#27 Posted by Outofthequestion (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know enough about RKT

PC Darkseid was a freaking monster though

#28 Posted by logy5000 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

I suppose rather than trying to correct people i should try and make a case. Note when i talk about Darkseid i am specifically not including The Great Darkness Saga and reasons why i believe the showing is questionable is listed above

Thor 400 Thor with Odin Force (which obviously is an incarnation below RKT) was capable of fighting and beating Surtur, any reason to believe Darkseid to be more durable than Surtur?

The Mighty Thor 581 King Thor was capable of making a hole on the destroyer armor, who outside being defeated by Celestial have never been defeated by physical force, any reason to believe Darkseid is any more durable than the Destroyer Armor

Chaos War- Thor 01 Thor fought and beat Glory, a skyfather being, by absorbing and redirecting his blast at a very close range. Any reason to believe he could do exactly this to Darkseid and his omega beam?

The Mighty Thor 581 Thor showed the ability to stop time, and then time travel, while time travel isnt really going to help him here, how does Darkseid counter the ability to stop time? What stopping Thor from stopping time and hitting him hundred, thousand, million, billion, or trillion times until Darkseid yields?

Lastly, The Mighty Thor 586 Thor shows AOE attack to effectively one shot Loki's army, this is RKT , and just showing this in case someone insists Thor cant tag him. An AOE attack + Time manipulation should compensate for lack of speed (which i for one dont see a problem)

You must have a lot of time on your hands to post that many scans.

#29 Posted by Killemall (18260 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

You must have a lot of time on your hands to post that many scans.

haha you cant blame a guy for trying to make an argument though, can you :p

#30 Posted by logy5000 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Naw. You must have a good computer, though. Mine can barely post 4 pics, much less 30.

#31 Posted by logy5000 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#32 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. (I'll choose him even on a TOAA Vs Thor battle, anyways.)

#33 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn said:

FOOLS

#34 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

RKT Stomps Darkseid

No one listen to this user. In ANY battle with RKT he says he wins.

#35 Posted by XiiX (7426 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Nefarious said:

Rune King Thor stomps.
#36 Posted by logy5000 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW: For that matter I don't think I've ever seen him pick a DC character over a Marvel character.

#37 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1493 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be ridiculously close, im kind of leaning toward both of them... lol, lets say they become friends half way through the fight because they are so evenly matched

#39 Posted by logy5000 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara: I'd rather see Thanos & Darkseid become friends cause they're always fighting.

#40 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: lets just close down the battle forums and they can all be friends

#41 Posted by logy5000 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara: Great idea.

#42 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

After a good but short battle, Thor get burnt to a crisp

#43 Posted by logy5000 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

@Omniscience said:

I apologize for bumping, but I believe you're mistaking Darkseid's omega beams for the anti-life equation.

#44 Posted by Killemall (18260 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Omniscience said:

I apologize for bumping, but I believe you're mistaking Darkseid's omega beams for the anti-life equation.

Anti Life Equation cant wipe anyone out of existence. Its pretty much a perfect mind control device , which is achieved by speech. Its like I have anti life equation i can control you to do anything simply by saying or willing it.

It has never been used to erase anyone out of existence.

#45 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#46 Posted by logy5000 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I didn't know that. When does he use it?

#47 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@eippihrellik said:

#48 Posted by dondave (34429 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune Knig Thor ftw

#49 Posted by jay_z94 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT will obliterate him with a simple gesture

#50 Edited by Referee (6537 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor