Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Pre Crisis Darkseid
Pre Crisis Darkseid

VS

Phantom Stranger
Phantom Stranger

Can Pre Crisis Darkseid defeat the Phantom Stranger in an all out battle  ? 

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By pixelized

PS

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
pixelized said:
"PS"
Possibly
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Any other takers on this fight ?
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Phantom Stranger.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Pre Crisis Darkseid has a solid shot here to do some damage
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

This one would be an entertaining battle.The thing is judging PS powers, is a little bit difficult, we know he ranks high in the ladder in terms of power, but how high really? If you could post some feats or scans it would be helpful. I know some, and the most famous ones like the Spectre not being able to kill him, and defeating Neron and the likes, but if you know of him defeating someone in a higher cosmic scale, I would be grateful if you let me know.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Fantasma Ghost said:
"This one would be an entertaining battle.The thing is judging PS powers, is a little bit difficult, we know he ranks high in the ladder in terms of power, but how high really? If you could post some feats or scans it would be helpful. I know some, and the most famous ones like the Spectre not being able to kill him, and defeating Neron and the likes, but if you know of him defeating someone in a higher cosmic scale, I would be grateful if you let me know.
"
This is True. I have been looking all over the place for some old school Phantom Stranger comics to see where exactly he sits in terms of power and feats
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
King Saturn said:
"Fantasma Ghost said:
"This one would be an entertaining battle.The thing is judging PS powers, is a little bit difficult, we know he ranks high in the ladder in terms of power, but how high really? If you could post some feats or scans it would be helpful. I know some, and the most famous ones like the Spectre not being able to kill him, and defeating Neron and the likes, but if you know of him defeating someone in a higher cosmic scale, I would be grateful if you let me know.
"
This is True. I have been looking all over the place for some old school Phantom Stranger comics to see where exactly he sits in terms of power and feats"
Yup, not easy finding feats for him, much less judging his power level. I really like the character non the less.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the creator

PS has been shown to discuss items of cosmic importance with his peers in the Quintessence, who were comprised of the Olympian god Zeus, Ganthet (most powerful of the Guardians), Highfather and Shazam. If his power levels are equal to any of thess beings (especially Zeus, Shazam and Ganthet), then PC Darkseid is in for a impressive fight.

Although PC Darseid cannot kill PS, he may be able to imprison him and tap PS's power as he did with PC Time Trapper and PC Mordru (both of whom are at least as powerful as any of the Quintessence members).

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Triumphant

PS for the win.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AssertingValor: Yes. I've been trying to determine PC Darkseid's power level. I've read that he was OP.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: To be honest, The Phantom Stranger is a terrible means of trying to do so(especially on a forum as heavily feat reliant as this one), haha.

He's in a class with the likes of Dr. Manhattan and The Watcher so far as not having combat feats to make a case off of.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for the Stranger that allow him to hurt Darkseid and not get hurt by him?

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

@xiix said:

@ordinaryalan: To be honest, The Phantom Stranger is a terrible means of trying to do so(especially on a forum as heavily feat reliant as this one), haha.

He's in a class with the likes of Dr. Manhattan and The Watcher so far as not having combat feats to make a case off of.

I see. Didn't he (the Phantom Stranger) participate in the Day of Vengeance story arc and was portrayed to be one of the most powerful magic users in DC?

EDIT: Sorry, I meant the Crisis on Infinite Earths when Spectre fought the Anti Monitor, not DoV.

@AssertingValor said:

@ordinaryalan: so why not just read up on him

Wiki reading can only get me so far. Reading posts from knowledgeable viners helps me more.

HuthiMula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phantom stranger

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stranger blinks.

Avatar image for donotdenyyourfate
Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as Stranger has few attacking feats he ranks up quite high in the power ladder

Plus I don't think Darkseid can do anything to him, that can last atleast. Constantine mentioned that very few beings who have walked the universe can even imagine putting a dent on him and continued to mention Fate being one of the few

And we've seen Spectre Bfr'ing him

I wouldn't put Darkseid in that category imo

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Outversal phantom Stranger kills the writer and blinks DC comics out of existence.