pre 52 WW,giganta,cheetah vs supergirl,binary,she-hulk.

• 155 results
gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gokuwarrior

PRE 52 versions,no holding back strengtrh,speed,anything,an all out fight.

which team do you think will win?.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2  Edited By Pokeysteve

Favoring team 1.

Wonder Woman beats any of the three.

Cheetah might be able to as well but not as many out of 10 as Di will take against Kara.

Giganta could maybe only take She-Hulk and that is a big ass maybe. That'd be a great fight.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve:i think giganta can take she-hulk,she should be stronger and more durable considering her fights with diana.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Emperorb777

Team 1.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yea Team 1 takes this.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokeysteve

@pokeysteve:i think giganta can take she-hulk,she should be stronger and more durable considering her fights with diana.

Diana usually wrecks her though. She-Hulks lack of flight is her biggest problem. She should have the strength and durability to handle her otherwise.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1 Handily

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By GhostRavage

@pokeysteve said:

@gokuwarrior said:

Diana usually wrecks her though. She-Hulks lack of flight is her biggest problem. She should have the strength and durability to handle her otherwise.

I mean, i think she can still leap...

And i mean, Binary is getting underestimated or something? IIRC she has planet busting energy projection and can fight FTL.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep, Binary is on another level IMO. Team 2 takes it.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, i think she can still leap...

And i mean, Binary is getting underestimated or something? IIRC she has planet busting energy projection and can fight FTL.

She can still jump yeah but it's still a mobility problem. Punching stuff in the face is her MO and it'll be difficult here you know.

Binary vs Cheetah is highly debatable. I don't think she beats Wonder Woman though.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i wanna say she hulk and giganta are the weak links on each team and that pre 52 WW and Cheetah beat Supergirl. leaving WW and Cheetah vs Binary. So that makes me vote for Team 1.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

Team 1

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Binary vs Cheetah is highly debatable. I don't think she beats Wonder Woman though.

Why? Binary doesn't need to go physical at all... What's stopping her from making the planet go boom and turn Wonder Woman into pulp with the same amount of energy projection in her face...

GG Cheetah and Giganta who can't breath in space... That leaves Supergirl and Binary for WW which is a huge stomp...

No Caption Provided

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dratini1331

@pokeysteve said:

Why? Binary doesn't need to go physical at all... What's stopping her from making the planet go boom and turn Wonder Woman into pulp with the same amount of energy projection in her face...

GG Cheetah and Giganta who can't breath in space... That leaves Supergirl and Binary for WW which is a huge stomp...

No Caption Provided

Legit O.o Is she durable/fast enough to not die from Blitz? I'm willing to bet yes, but I just wanna see more scans :D

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

Cause they aren't blood lusted here? The scans are out of context too. I have no idea what happened in that story and if there are any circumstances.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ForeverEvil

@ghostravage said:

@pokeysteve said:

Cause they aren't blood lusted here? The scans are out of context too. I have no idea what happened in that story and if there are any circumstances.

context issues again huh

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Binary and she hulk with Kara, come on they win. She hulk beats anybody on the other team solo and so does binary. Please

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

facepalm^

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

context issues again huh

I like to question scans from stuff I've never read.

Binary and she hulk with Kara, come on they win. She hulk beats anybody on the other team solo and so does binary. Please

Please be kidding...

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: no, yea, i get you. we all do. some people like to leave context out to mislead people though.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: no, yea, i get you. we all do. some people like to leave context out to mislead people though.

Totally. Sometimes it's intentional but usually it's not. I just like to clarify.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

Totally. Sometimes it's intentional but usually it's not. I just like to clarify.

yea thats true.oh and by the way, after reading a lot of moonmans comments, i think he's serious.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: It's making reference to a past instance, since she already "killed" the Brood Queen and it happened to be back...

That being said, Bloodlusted doesn't mean they are stupid, Carol is on Binary, why not exploiting her power to the max... Bye bye planet, bye bye everybody.

On top of that, if you don't like the idea of simply busting the planet like she already did unintentionally... She can still generate the full functional power of a star... Gravity, Mass, Heat...

Cheetah has no counter for this, she's just fast and somehow a brick, but that's it. Wonder Woman is the strongest link of Team 1, and even if she survives (strongly doubt it) Binary would be fine and dandy to fight a Wonder Woman who just happened to survive a planet explosion...

@dratini1331 I don't really know if she's on WW tier of durability, my knowledge on her is quite limited and this may be retcon'd or something but it was stated on panel she had better regeneration factor than Wolverine after fighting some alien named Cru...

Also, the ability is being referred later after she survives a nuke (Or big explosion w/e) unscathed... Seems she just reforms and that's it...

So she may have it nowadays as well...

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: No, i was actually searching for the scans. I post, he asks, i answer. Not like some people i know...

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dratini1331

@ghostravage: hmm, well my scenario is that pre-52 Super girl can stall wonder woman, and she-hulk can stall cheetah (by being what amounts to basically a punching bag), while Binary wipes them all out. Seem legit?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: hmm, well my scenario is that pre-52 Super girl can stall wonder woman, and she-hulk can stall cheetah (by being what amounts to basically a punching bag), while Binary wipes them all out. Seem legit?

That's mine too, flies to orbit, busts the planet, She-Hulk, Cheetah and Giganta die and Supergirl and Binary double team Wonder Woman into a horrible stomp.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

@pokeysteve said:

No Caption Provided

This is a STOMP for team 2. Not only do you have 2 fliers to one. You have two people with high energy output. There is nothing stopping Supergirl or Binary from roasting Giganta and Cheetah. If Supergirl takes on WW, then Binary roast Giganta because shes a huge target. The she does a area blast to take out Cheetah. If binary takes on WW, then Supergirl goes heat vision on Giganta/Cheetah. This is no holding back. all powers. Either way you cut it, it ends up being Supergirl/Binary vs WW. She-Hulk isn't needed.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: They are NOTblood lusted. Even if they were, planets vary in size.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

This is a STOMP for team 2. Not only do you have 2 fliers to one. You have two people with high energy output. There is nothing stopping Supergirl or Binary from roasting Giganta and Cheetah. If Supergirl takes on WW, then Binary roast Giganta because shes a huge target. The she does a area blast to take out Cheetah. If binary takes on WW, then Supergirl goes heat vision on Giganta/Cheetah. This is no holding back. all powers. Either way you cut it, it ends up being Supergirl/Binary vs WW. She-Hulk isn't needed.

How is Binary going to see Cheetah? I imagine even Supergirl will have a hard time seeing. Cheetah has blitzed Wally. She was toying with him. Kept slicing him up knowing his healing factor would fix him and then she did it again. Going all out, she won't be playing with her food.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: They are NOTblood lusted. Even if they were, planets vary in size.

It doesn't matter, >IT'S AN ALL OUT FIGHT<

Wow... Approaching the size of the planet is a poor argument. She has on-panel proof that she can bust planets without intention... So what's stopping her from doing it to Earth? The size is inconsequential to her attribute, and judging by how i keep showing you and explaining you stuff you didn't know, seems to me you decided the winning team without even knowing Binary.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: if this is an all out fight where basically theyre bloodlusted wouldnt WW and Cheetah annihilate she hulk? and then beat supergirl without too much trouble which would leave WW and cheetah vs binary?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By pooty

@pokeysteve: To hit Binary, Cheetah has to be near her. Omnidirectional blast. She doesn't need to see her to hit her.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@pokeysteve: To hit Binary, Cheetah has to be near her. Omnidirectional blast. She doesn't need to see her to hit her.

is binary faster than cheetah??

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: if this is an all out fight where basically theyre bloodlusted wouldnt WW and Cheetah annihilate she hulk? and then beat supergirl without too much trouble which would leave WW and cheetah vs binary?

Yeah, because Cheetah can fight in orbit...

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil said:

Yeah, because Cheetah can fight in orbit...

oh my apologies, i didnt reallize this battle takes place in space.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By GhostRavage

@foreverevil: Whether it starts or not, it ends there. Cheetah is a non-factor same as She Hulk and Giganta.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

She hulk beats anybody on the other team solo

No Caption Provided

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: Whether it starts or not, it ends there. Cheetah is a non-factor same as She Hulk and Giganta.

im confused. you said "yes cause cheetah can fight in orbit"....so does this battle take place in space or not?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By pooty

@pooty said:

I don't know how fast Cheetah is. Any scans? But I doubt she can escape an unexpected omnidirectional cosmic blast mid fight.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By GhostRavage

@ghostravage said:

im confused. you said "yes cause cheetah can fight in orbit"....so does this battle take place in space or not?

This is what the OP said....

no holding back strengtrh,speed,anything,an all out fight.

he doesn't say where it starts, but it really doesn't matter, Binary flies and busts whatever the place they're standing.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil said:

@ghostravage said:

This is what the OP said....

no holding back strengtrh,speed,anything,an all out fight.

he doesn't say where it starts, but it really doesn't matter, Binary flies and busts whatever the place they're standing.

ohhh i get it now. so youre saying binary is faster than cheetah and wonder woman. thats pretty cool, can you show the scans that prove that? id like to add those scans to my collection

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:
@foreverevil said:

@pooty said:

I don't know how fast Cheetah is. Any scans? But I doubt she can escape an unexpected omnidirectional cosmic blast mid fight.

well by your statements youre assuming shes faster than cheetah. im basically asking the same question you are.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: if this is an all out fight where basically theyre bloodlusted wouldnt WW and Cheetah annihilate she hulk? and then beat supergirl without too much trouble which would leave WW and cheetah vs binary?

For your plan to work it means that Team 1 works together while Team 2 just sits there waiting to be picked off. Supergirl is faster then Diana so she can intercept Diana. Cheetah can kill She-hulk while Binary destroys Giganta. Still two vs two. binary or Supergirl can do a wide range area attack to take out Cheetah or binary/Supergirl can tag team WW in the air and then take out Cheetah at their leisure.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:
@foreverevil said:

@pooty said:

well by your statements youre assuming shes faster than cheetah. im basically asking the same question you are.

I think there is a misunderstanding. Cheetah has no long range attacks. so she has to get close to binary to fight her. When Cheetah is that close I think it would be difficult for Cheetah to dodge an energy attack that goes in every direction.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@foreverevil: if this is an all out fight where basically theyre bloodlusted wouldnt WW and Cheetah annihilate she hulk? and then beat supergirl without too much trouble which would leave WW and cheetah vs binary?

For your plan to work it means that Team 1 works together while Team 2 just sits there waiting to be picked off. Supergirl is faster then Diana so she can intercept Diana. Cheetah can kill She-hulk while Binary destroys Giganta. Still two vs two. binary or Supergirl can do a wide range area attack to take out Cheetah or binary/Supergirl can tag team WW in the air and then take out Cheetah at their leisure.

no, no, not at all. theyre not just sitting and waiting. supergirl is faster in traveling speed but not in combat speed. both cheetah and WW are faster than supergirl....and they both would beat supergirl. really the only persons speed i dont know is binarys. but she hulk is a non issue. giganta too. she gets murdered brutally. but as was proven to me today on another thread both cheetah and ww can beat supergirl. so that would eventually mean 2 on 1. and thats assuming they dont just go for binary right off the bat. i dont know much about her so i dont know if she can react to a speed bllitz and i dont know if shes durable enough to not get her head chopped off by WW's sword or tiara.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jennifer Walters solos.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: To the collection you never use... Anyway, i don't have speed scans, as i said earlier, my knowledge on her is quite limited.

That being said, does it really matters? What's stopping Supergirl from intercepting Cheetah to then fly along with Binary and make stuff go boom from up there? Not to mention this is N52, which apparently makes Supergirl even faster than before given her feats.