Pre 52 Green Arrow vs Chunin exam Naruto

• 51 results
darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In character standard gear no 9 tails for Naruto who wins.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rogueshadow  Moderator
darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Wolverine008
Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nardo, comic street folk have no chance

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nardo, comic street folk have no chance

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jonez_

Naruto

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MethoKi
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DBVSE7

Green Arrow..

Jk Naruto

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Chibi_cute
ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that was so worth the scroll.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SirNeko

I am going with Arrow for the hell of it and try to debate on him.

With no 9 tails Naruto was pretty pussy at chunin exams, exception with the frog, but honestly I don't see that helping him in this fight at all.

Naruto also lucked both matches in the exam.

Both in character I see Arrow knocking out Naruto with an arrow or a stalemate until one of them gets tired. Unless someone shows me Naruto is mach 1 with a scan I don't believe it.

Arrow is more experienced in H2H and overall battle.

Arrow with no to mid difficulty.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MethoKi
Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

With no 9 tails Naruto was pretty pussy at chunin exams, exception with the frog, but honestly I don't see that helping him in this fight at all.

Both in character I see Arrow knocking out Naruto with an arrow or a stalemate until one of them gets tired. Unless someone shows me Naruto is mach 1 with a scan I don't believe it.

you really wanna go there dont you.....

naruto fought orochimaru without pussing out, he fought kiba who is arguably faster than arrow..didnt puss out..he beat neji without pussing out...mind you he did it with strategy no less..and how is arrow going to knockout naruto if naruto hits him with a shadow clone? does arrow have the ability to tell which one is the real one..i think not..and lets not get started on the gaara fight..and where do you get the H2H superiority from? its different universes...he fought 2 ninja during the exams who rely heavily on taijutsu and beat them

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

Arrow gets swamped and crushed under the weight of thousands upon thousands of clones while getting punched to death and stabbed with kunai.

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow is gonna get a kunai in his gut.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: @princearagorn1: I'm usually fine with this sorta thing,but i wasn't in the mood at the time to have too keep scrolling down because of your spam.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam said:

@chibi_cute: @princearagorn1: I'm usually fine with this sorta thing,but i wasn't in the mood at the time to have too keep scrolling down because of your spam.

I suppose you're on mobile? I hear you, when you're on PC, you tend to forget people might have trouble scrolling down...

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SirNeko

@datswampertazz said:

@sirneko said:

naruto fought orochimaru without pussing out, he fought kiba who is arguably faster than arrow..didnt puss out..he beat neji without pussing out...mind you he did it with strategy no less..and how is arrow going to knockout naruto if naruto hits him with a shadow clone? does arrow have the ability to tell which one is the real one..i think not..and lets not get started on the gaara fight..and where do you get the H2H superiority from? its different universes...he fought 2 ninja during the exams who rely heavily on taijutsu and beat them

He only beat Neji due to 9 tails, otherwise he would have gotten stomp, who else did he beat who is actually neji/lee level in taijutsu? Also fighting and flat out beating people are different, Arrow has helped fight against characters that Naruto would literally shit himself against. Green Arrow has several bombed Arrows to take care of the clones and Naruto doesn't go for the kill in a regular battle if he knows nothing about his opponent, unless he deems him dangerous, same goes for Arrow.

And again, Naruto was scared by Orochimaru until he used his fox mode, he lucked against Kiba and beat Neji with fox mode. He doesn't have 9 tails in this scenario, 95% of his wins are down the toilet here. He could only use so many clones thanks to having huge chakra reserves due to fox mode explained by either Kakashi or Jiraiya. His only option would be the frog, but the frog wouldn't almost help him against Gaara, only did because he was fighting against Shukaku. There is no proof that he would help against a human who shoots arrows, even if he did he wouldn't find him from so far above.

In the end Naruto would get knocked out by an arrow.

Naruto has been knocked out from less than an explosive arrow could do.

Naruto K.Od by hitting a wall in few rolls

http://i27.mangareader.net/naruto/37/naruto-1565547.jpg

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto because believe it.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

@datswampertazz said:

@sirneko said:

He only beat Neji due to 9 tails, otherwise he would have gotten stomp, who else did he beat who is actually neji/lee level in taijutsu? Also fighting and flat out beating people are different, Arrow has helped fight against characters that Naruto would literally shit himself against. Green Arrow has several bombed Arrows to take care of the clones and Naruto doesn't go for the kill in a regular battle if he knows nothing about his opponent, unless he deems him dangerous, same goes for Arrow.

you missed the uppercut? cuz i know i saw that...they were both exhausted and naruto found a way to bypass rotation and beat neji using his brain..take a look again if you dont believe me

And again, Naruto was scared by Orochimaru until he used his fox mode, he lucked against Kiba and beat Neji with fox mode. He doesn't have 9 tails in this scenario, 95% of his wins are down the toilet here. He could only use so many clones thanks to having huge chakra reserves due to fox mode explained by either Kakashi or Jiraiya. His only option would be the frog, but the frog wouldn't almost help him against Gaara, only did because he was fighting against Shukaku. There is no proof that he would help against a human who shoots arrows, even if he did he wouldn't find him from so far above.

when was naruto afraid of orochimaru? in the forest of death sasuke punked out an naruto was the only one using his brain in that fight..even though he still got beat i dont see where you are getting scared from. How did he luck against kiba? he beat him fair and square same with neji

prove this would happen

proof?

whatever picture you are trying to show isnt loading

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SirNeko

@sirneko said:

@datswampertazz said:

@sirneko said:

you missed the uppercut? cuz i know i saw that...they were both exhausted and naruto found a way to bypass rotation and beat neji using his brain..take a look again if you dont believe me

when was naruto afraid of orochimaru? in the forest of death sasuke punked out an naruto was the only one using his brain in that fight..even though he still got beat i dont see where you are getting scared from. How did he luck against kiba? he beat him fair and square same with neji

prove this would happen

proof?

Uppercuted using fox chackra, which isn't in this fight. Without 9tails chakra he would have had his own chakra sealed and fell down.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-109-3/naruto/chapter-104.html

I already proved it by Lee casually making him roll to the wall, after few pages he sat down with his head hurting. So a regular or a trick arrow would easily K.O Naruto.

Also the links work, stop evading my proof, the links work for me and my friend and for everyone who reads Naruto manga in mangareader.net

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

@datswampertazz said:

@sirneko said:

@datswampertazz said:

@sirneko said:

prove this would happen

proof?

Uppercuted using fox chackra, which isn't in this fight. Without 9tails chakra he would have had his own chakra sealed and fell down.

I already proved it by Lee casually making him roll to the wall, after few pages he sat down with his head hurting. So a regular or a trick arrow would easily K.O Naruto.

Also the links work, stop evading my proof, the links work for me and my friend and for everyone who reads Naruto manga in mangareader.net

i dont see the fox cloak on naruto.it showed the cloak on him a few pages prior and when he uppercutted neji it was gone..im not evading proof im simply saying arrow wont win..he has no way of taking naruto out IMO

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SirNeko

@sirneko said:

@datswampertazz said:

@sirneko said:

@datswampertazz said:

@sirneko said:

prove this would happen

proof?

i dont see the fox cloak on naruto.it showed the cloak on him a few pages prior and when he uppercutted neji it was gone..im not evading proof im simply saying arrow wont win..he has no way of taking naruto out IMO

He couldn't use his own chakra because Neji cut off his flow, he had to use Fox's chakra to even move forget about hitting somebody. He used the cloak to get Fox's chakra flowing through his body so he could move. Also I already gave proof of Arrow winning, everyone else who tried to debate understood, stop being a fanboy.

Your best argument was "What ever I can't see the image" when if you have read or watched Naruto, should remember how Rock Lee took him out with just making him roll against the floor slowly. Arrow wins rather easily if you take away Naruto's only strength(9 tails) due to experience over a kid.

Pre-52 GA was about the level where Kakashi was at that time, if not above. Naruto failed terribly against Kakashi on a lot of attempts. He got stronger due to learning about his 9 tails chakra.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

@datswampertazz said:

@sirneko said:

@datswampertazz said:

@sirneko said:

@datswampertazz said:

@sirneko said:

prove this would happen

proof?

He couldn't use his own chakra because Neji cut off his flow, he had to use Fox's chakra to even move forget about hitting somebody. He used the cloak to get Fox's chakra flowing through his body so he could move. Also I already gave proof of Arrow winning, everyone else who tried to debate understood, stop being a fanboy.

Your best argument was "What ever I can't see the image" when if you have read or watched Naruto, should remember how Rock Lee took him out with just making him roll against the floor slowly. Arrow wins rather easily if you take away Naruto's only strength(9 tails) due to experience over a kid.

Pre-52 GA was about the level where Kakashi was at that time, if not above. Naruto failed terribly against Kakashi on a lot of attempts. He got stronger due to learning about his 9 tails chakra.

what is GA's answer to the following

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided