#1 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

an all out fight,which team do you think will win?.

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21878 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid solos

#3 Edited by Evil Incarnate (3837 posts) - - Show Bio

This is such an awkward match up because Cheetah is here and she feels out of place to me because she's grounded with no range attacks, but as the post above me says DS solos.

#4 Edited by Immortal777 (7588 posts) - - Show Bio

This is such an awkward match up because Cheetah is here and she feels out of place to me because she's grounded with no range attacks, but as the post above me says DS solos.

I think Cheetah is fine since they all start grounded and she can blitz them before they can do anything.

#5 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3837 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate said:

This is such an awkward match up because Cheetah is here and she feels out of place to me because she's grounded with no range attacks, but as the post above me says DS solos.

I think Cheetah is fine since they all start grounded and she can blitz them before they can do anything.

True, but she's kind of like the Hulk in this situation. You know how many times people will create threads and it'll be like the Hulk and Thor vs Superman and Martian Manhunter?

#6 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8051 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 but it be a goodfight

#7 Posted by Immortal777 (7588 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777 said:

@evil_incarnate said:

This is such an awkward match up because Cheetah is here and she feels out of place to me because she's grounded with no range attacks, but as the post above me says DS solos.

I think Cheetah is fine since they all start grounded and she can blitz them before they can do anything.

True, but she's kind of like the Hulk in this situation. You know how many times people will create threads and it'll be like the Hulk and Thor vs Superman and Martian Manhunter?

Yea, that's the truth.

#8 Posted by Pokeysteve (8304 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 but it be a goodfight

Agreed.

@immortal777 said:

@evil_incarnate said:

This is such an awkward match up because Cheetah is here and she feels out of place to me because she's grounded with no range attacks, but as the post above me says DS solos.

I think Cheetah is fine since they all start grounded and she can blitz them before they can do anything.

True, but she's kind of like the Hulk in this situation. You know how many times people will create threads and it'll be like the Hulk and Thor vs Superman and Martian Manhunter?

Hulk doesn't have the speed to avoid literally everything the fliers throw at him.

#9 Posted by Ohgma_Infinium (258 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by solon (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#11 Posted by XiiX (8275 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12205 posts) - - Show Bio

Why can't Darkseid teleport them both to the ground and let Cheetah blitz them?

#13 Posted by Equilbrium (229 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid loses to Thor easily... Thor blocks OB with Mjolnir and is much stronger than Darkseid...

#15 Posted by Equilbrium (229 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid loses to Thor easily... Thor blocks OB with Mjolnir and is much stronger than Darkseid...

LOOOOL

#16 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Darkseid loses to Thor easily... Thor blocks OB with Mjolnir and is much stronger than Darkseid...

LOOOOL

Current Darkseid already has more important feats than old one... Pre-52 Ds rarely was a part of any 1on1 battles. He doesn't have reflex, strength or durability feats (while he needs both: physical and energy ones). His only important weapons are OB, that can be absorbed by Mjolnir. Plus I don't recall anyone really trying to absorb them, so Binary can do the same and boost her own power. So, yes - Thor solos easily, because Darkseid lacks feats of his own power (not Soul fire or ALE).

#17 Edited by Equilbrium (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@equilbrium said:
@czarny_samael666 said:

Darkseid loses to Thor easily... Thor blocks OB with Mjolnir and is much stronger than Darkseid...

LOOOOL

Current Darkseid already has more important feats than old one... Pre-52 Ds rarely was a part of any 1on1 battles. He doesn't have reflex, strength or durability feats (while he needs both: physical and energy ones). His only important weapons are OB, that can be absorbed by Mjolnir. Plus I don't recall anyone really trying to absorb them, so Binary can do the same and boost her own power. So, yes - Thor solos easily, because Darkseid lacks feats of his own power (not Soul fire or ALE).

DS blew up an entire planet when he was fighting highfather.

#18 Edited by dondave (37520 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#19 Posted by maxpain (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Darkseid already has more important feats than old one... Pre-52 Ds rarely was a part of any 1on1 battles. He doesn't have reflex, strength or durability feats (while he needs both: physical and energy ones). His only important weapons are OB, that can be absorbed by Mjolnir. Plus I don't recall anyone really trying to absorb them, so Binary can do the same and boost her own power. So, yes - Thor solos easily, because Darkseid lacks feats of his own power (not Soul fire or ALE).

The old one as is PC DS? PC DS, that dude made the being who sneezed away an entire solar system, held a black hole, survived a supernova, and pulled planets look like a fool.

#20 Posted by godzilla44 (3242 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid loses to Thor easily... Thor blocks OB with Mjolnir and is much stronger than Darkseid...

hahahahaahahaha..............NO

Online
#21 Posted by Jacthripper (2788 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has died much more than Darkseid

Just saying

Why are you calling her binary it's ms marvel now?

#22 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@equilbrium said:
@czarny_samael666 said:

Darkseid loses to Thor easily... Thor blocks OB with Mjolnir and is much stronger than Darkseid...

LOOOOL

Current Darkseid already has more important feats than old one... Pre-52 Ds rarely was a part of any 1on1 battles. He doesn't have reflex, strength or durability feats (while he needs both: physical and energy ones). His only important weapons are OB, that can be absorbed by Mjolnir. Plus I don't recall anyone really trying to absorb them, so Binary can do the same and boost her own power. So, yes - Thor solos easily, because Darkseid lacks feats of his own power (not Soul fire or ALE).

DS blew up an entire planet when he was fighting highfather.

You're talking about current Darkseid...

@maxpain said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Current Darkseid already has more important feats than old one... Pre-52 Ds rarely was a part of any 1on1 battles. He doesn't have reflex, strength or durability feats (while he needs both: physical and energy ones). His only important weapons are OB, that can be absorbed by Mjolnir. Plus I don't recall anyone really trying to absorb them, so Binary can do the same and boost her own power. So, yes - Thor solos easily, because Darkseid lacks feats of his own power (not Soul fire or ALE).

The old one as is PC DS? PC DS, that dude made the being who sneezed away an entire solar system, held a black hole, survived a supernova, and pulled planets look like a fool.

1.You're talking about amped DS.

2.No, I was talking about Pre-52 DS.

@czarny_samael666 said:

Darkseid loses to Thor easily... Thor blocks OB with Mjolnir and is much stronger than Darkseid...

hahahahaahahaha..............NO

Yeah... Becasue that means anything...

#23 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

so almost everyone has said team one wins.

#24 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

ok there are important things here like BFR is it allowed or not? where are the fighting, are there any restrictions? how far apart? is Binary really at Binary strength because she had to consume the power of a white dwarf star to get there? are we talking nu 52 or pre 52 DS? Are they starting on the ground because in most fights thor is in the air as well as Binary? these are important things that someone with as many posts as you have should know about

btw Thor has hurt the Chaos King before so i see no reason why he cant destroy darkseid?

and

he also now has omni-directional blasts. so unless Cheeta has been phasing through stuff she dont have the power to put down either Thor or Binary. so what this thread really is is Darkseid vs Thor and Binary right?

#25 Posted by comic_book_fan (5652 posts) - - Show Bio

either of them kill cheetah but darkseid solos.

#26 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

either of them kill cheetah but darkseid solos.

Based on which feats and powers? Either - Thor or Binary - can absorb Omega Beams. Also either of them has planet level feats, while Darkseid doesn't have ones.

Thor solos, Binary solos, unless I will see this DS making planet level feats in all areas (strength, energy projection, durability to EP and blunt force) and this will be just start to talk about this match.

#27 Posted by maxpain (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid mind r@pes

#28 Posted by Experio (16062 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins, Cheetah is a non-factor (goes down easy) and Thor and Binary overwhelm Darkseid

Online
#29 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4430 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one should get the win.

#30 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: hey bro did you see my post?

Yeah and I agree. Problem is, that most people think that if someone can b!tc#slap Superman (which didn't give him win, there was no battle) then he has to be above Superman in all stats and that he takes all his feats (even while Binary and Thor has greater feats than Superman). This is not true. DS rarely fought without any amp and his feats aren't as great as people would think. Most of his fats comes from OB and they are pretty much useless here.

#33 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560 said:

@czarny_samael666: hey bro did you see my post?

Yeah and I agree. Problem is, that most people think that if someone can b!tc#slap Superman (which didn't give him win, there was no battle) then he has to be above Superman in all stats and that he takes all his feats (even while Binary and Thor has greater feats than Superman). This is not true. DS rarely fought without any amp and his feats aren't as great as people would think. Most of his fats comes from OB and they are pretty much useless here.

true DS would have gotten ripped to shreds by Doomsday had it not been for his OB's. Jobberseid (as i like to call him!) has no real outstanding feats. meanwhile thor just put the smack down on SS, hurt Chaos King, and has covered at least 1/3 of the planet in lighting (that was so freaking awesome!) and right now Hickman has plans to write both him (Thor) and Hyperion as major BA's

#34 Edited by comic_book_fan (5652 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666:

darkseid is stronger than superman can control billions of minds at once and remove people from existence at will he is far more powerful than either.

#35 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666:

darkseid is stronger than superman can control billions of minds at once and remove people from existence at will he is far more powerful than either.

You're talking about GDS Darkseid, from Pre-COIE, not Pre-52.