pre 52 captain atom and cheetah vs binary and powergirl.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

who will win?.

let the debate begin.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

not sure on

binary so i cant really say who wins

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SirMethos

Morals on: Binary and Powergirl wins.

Morals off: Captain Atom and Cheetah stomps.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gokuwarrior

@sirmethos:i'm not sure,even with morals off,captain marvel is more powerful than binary,cheetah has no morals and her speed will be a great problem specially for binary.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Cheetah speed is going to be a huge issue for either of team 2 here. She can and has blitzed Wonder Woman in combat, and only lost because of the whole "goddess of the hunt" blind aim, team is really going to struggle against that kind of speed and her attacks arent energy based for Binary to have any sort of advantage.

(Admittedly i know very little about Captain Atom though)

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:captain atom is like binary in many levels but with durability and strength to go head to head with superman.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Captain Marvel is not in this match, so that's not a problem. Captain Atom however, is quite a bit more powerful than Binary.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one has a vast speed advantage over team 2.

Pre 52 versions - Cap Atom absorbs Binary's energy, Cheetah speedblitzes Power Girl.

New 52 versions - Cap Atom absorbs Binary's energy even faster, Cheetah turns Power Girl into a cheetah like she did Superman.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Cap Atom squaring off with Binary would interesting. Leaning towards team one because of Cheetah though.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirmethos:i know that atom is more powerful than binary,and with cheetah's speed and migical strength,durability and claws she is a very tough opponent too.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Most likely but if you've noticed in threads with Binary, no one ever posts any feats of hers so who knows.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve:binary is a planet buster with her energy attacks and a 100 toner that can travel at light speed,but her energy attacks are useless against atom because of energy absorption and with cheetah's speed iot will be almost impoosible to reach her with energy attacks and cheetah can take some of her full powered energy attacks too,atom is more durable and stronger,i did a better research and he outclasses her in everything except travel speed,but travel speed is useless in a fight and binary combat speed is nowhere near light speed(she has no combat speed to begin with),so cheetah is speedblitzing her without a doubt,i guess this isn't as good of a fight as i thought.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: They can't all be winners right. I like the your use of Binary and Cap Atom though. Don't see them much on the battle forum.

IamTheLaw85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1! cant cap atom replicate redsun energy into energy blasts? hes had the kind of strenght and powers and speed to keep up with supes. He could also solo team 2 if he wanted too honestly. Cheetah makes it pretty one sidded now

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve:yes i though atom and binary would be a good match but now i see that he outclasses her in everything and binary hasn't enough speed to deal with cheetah,so now i'm sure team one wins.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1! cant cap atom replicate redsun energy into energy blasts? hes had the kind of strenght and powers and speed to keep up with supes. He could also solo team 2 if he wanted too honestly. Cheetah makes it pretty one sidded now

i don't think atom could solo,but with cheetah,her durability,huge speed and magic claws,atom's team wins without a doubt.