• 171 results
Sky_Watch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jayc1324 said:

@sky_watch: That plan worked, and also new 52 batman prepped for this flash too. Its clearly not impossible to prep for him, both Batmans have done it already now he has extra time to fine tune their plans and improve them.

I know it worked but what I said was that the writers did it to make the comic entertaining. Who wants to watch the flash just speed blitzing everyone. If we take out the PIS and go by actually then there is no hope for batman. Actually now that I think about it there is never hope for batman it's all PIS used to make him entertaining. Whats the new 52 plan?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sky_watch: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/36135/3514969-4168451981-Forev.jpg

And remember he has time here to change his plan. There are ways to trick Barry and stuff like that.

Sky_Watch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@sky_watch: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/36135/3514969-4168451981-Forev.jpg

And remember he has time here to change his plan. There are ways to trick Barry and stuff like that.

How is he supposed to touch the flash with that? Again how can he trick someone who can see everything before it happens? What evidence from his past supports that with a week he will be able to make something that can beat the flash?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sky_watch: The fact that he already has. He can trick flash into touching it if he wanted to, he's way smarter.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Appzashok

@sky_watch: if he's hit by scarecrow gas will he can keep up that ability of precognition?the flash can be gassed.bat fills the street with it and snipes flash with a vibra bullet in back of neck.this is jyat a plan by me made in an hour,excerpting tower of babel. Batman is of genius intellect and is a btr prep master and also original creator of vibra bullet plan has 1 week more?how can he lose?no way,bcoz he'll already do something to hinder Barry precognition with 1 week prep.batman has altered his plan at the last minute before also to achieve victory,like he did wonder woman. Batman NVR takes anything for granted like supes.batman wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sky_watch: Read a comic. It's obvious you haven't.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Jack Donaghy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@sky_watch: That plan worked, and also new 52 batman prepped for this flash too. Its clearly not impossible to prep for him, both Batmans have done it already now he has extra time to fine tune their plans and improve them.

I know it worked but what I said was that the writers did it to make the comic entertaining. Who wants to watch the flash just speed blitzing everyone. If we take out the PIS and go by actually then there is no hope for batman. Actually now that I think about it there is never hope for batman it's all PIS used to make him entertaining. Whats the new 52 plan?

So you're pretty much admitting you purposely made a spite thread? You don't seem to think Batman has any chance of beating Flash yet you still made this thread why? And Batman uses PIS no more than some of Flash's Rogues or any other peak human character.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: that's just pure fanboyism without facts.you should leave it as it is.that type of threads are meant for fun and not fact and are made rarely,eg:charizard vs mewtwo.every1 knows mewtwo will win, still psy is weak against fire,battle is suddenly even.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It isn't a spite thread since it could go either way.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@appzashok: I just think these whole prep threads are getting out of hand . Like someone said above having prep can mean anything honestly & that leaves it open that any character can beat any other character with the right prep & some sort of device the character should have no access to . & flash was hit with a vibrating bullet ?

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Appzashok

@uugieboogie: yes he was hit.

And he failed.read tower of babel.then you can understand what bat is capable of with prep.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By uugieboogie

@appzashok: How does Flash get hit with a bullet tho ?

Just want to let you know I'm not a Flash fanboy it even a Flash fan at all , but him getting his with a bullet doesn't really make any sense honestly . Doesn't he have like the best reaction time in comics ? (That's what they always argue in his threads) .

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@appzashok: how they hit the back of his neck ? Was he not moving ?

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Appzashok

@uugieboogie: don't remember the exact details.sorry, but he n wonder woman was fighting bad guys when he was sniped at the back of his neck.no bat didn't shoot flash, but the plan was originally his (to stop flash if needed)which ra al ghul and his henchman stole and executed successfully.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@appzashok: someone stole his plans like him Justice League Doom ?

Flash didn't die from a gun shot to the back of the neck ?

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Appzashok

@uugieboogie: yes.that movie is filmized version of comic. Jla tower of babel.bullet is designed not to kill but only to incapacitate as bat only wantes to stop him and not kill him.it causes flash to vibrate non stop and experience terrible pain and seizures at superspeed.in the movie and in comic, bat makes plan to take down entire jla,not just flash in case they go rogue.it also has one of the best covers among other comics.bat standing over a pile of bodies of his team mates ladden with guilt.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@appzashok: oh okay I'll have to check that out .

But seeing that just leaves it open that anyone with a long ranged weapon can take out Flash . I thought he had some sort precognitive power .

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Flash can think at superspeed and can move at superspeed.
Batman looks like an arthritic 150 years old man comparing to Flash.
So Flash will stomp him before he can react.
He can't even touch him...

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy6364: Again, off the top of my head, and Batman is a lot smarter than me, he wears the suit that makes him undetectable, plus wears mother box. He teleports Flash into a prison he prepared earlier especially for Flash.

A lots of guys are smarter than Mike Tyson.
He crushes them in one blow.
End of story.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Appzashok

@realitywarper: and I kill mike with a bullet to his head. Its not about who is smarter, but who's more strategic that matters in prep fight. Batman outclasses flash in ways of strategy and prep.bat already made plan to stop flash ande entire jla, which was also executed successfully.(although by a villain).end of story.

Batman wins.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By RealityWarper

@appzashok said:

@realitywarper: and I kill mike with a bullet to his head. Its not about who is smarter, but who's more strategic that matters in prep fight. Batman outclasses flash in ways of strategy and prep.bat already made plan to stop flash ande entire jla, which was also executed successfully.(although by a villain).end of story.

Batman wins.

Myke don't move at lightspeed...

Flash can build a skycraper around you before you even think to touch your weapon...

Batman is overrated.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: You didn't say why the plan wouldn't work, you just made a nonsensical analogy....

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: flash precognition is not spider sense.its accelerated probability,he can know multiple outcomes of a plot.but this occur when he concentrates long enough.if he couldnt concentrate, like at that time he was shot,he was fighting a lot of bad guyz.batman who has spent years fighting alongside him in jla, knows of this.so he gases the street with scare crow gas to hinder this ability.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Appzashok

@realitywarper: you are one of "those" guyz. Flash, although smart has never shown to be in same level of bat when it comes to prep.and bat has already made a plan and it was successfully executed.flash failed,whether u accept it or not.yes, flash can build a skyscraper around me n also kill me in a sec,but what about a guy who has genius intellect and who knows everything about him ,has spent and fought many battles alongside him,and already has made plan to take down flash, and now in this op he has got a week...

Flash loses.no offense.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By christianrapper

@appzashok: oh okay I'll have to check that out .

But seeing that just leaves it open that anyone with a long ranged weapon can take out Flash . I thought he had some sort precognitive power .

actually the flash could have just dodged the bullet.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: you are one of "those" guyz. Flash, although smart has never shown to be in same level of bat when it comes to prep.and bat has already made a plan and it was successfully executed.flash failed,whether u accept it or not.yes, flash can build a skyscraper around me n also kill me in a sec,but what about a guy who has genius intellect and who knows everything about him ,has spent and fought many battles alongside him,and already has made plan to take down flash, and now in this op he has got a week...

Flash loses.no offense.

His plan ? You mean to shoot a bullet at Flash ?
1) This is PIS. Flash has just to avoid the bullet, and it's a combat reflex for him.
2) Batman is as far beyond normal as The Flash powers are as far beyond super-normals like Batman. He can do try everything he wants but Flash has more crowd control, more options in a fight than Batman.

"a guy who has genius intellect and who knows everything about him ,has spent and fought many battles alongside him,and already has made plan to take down flash, and now in this op he has got a week..."

About intelligence Barry is far than being a douche :

Allen's brain moves as fast as he does, meaning he is able to think extremely quickly. He is able to read a book at super speed, and retains this information in his short term memory just long enough to implement whatever he has learned (example is with the rebuilding of an apartment which was destroyed when he was battling the renegades). He is also a skilled forensic scientist. He is proven to be very knowledgeable in criminology and chemistry. He is able to alter his perceptions in such a way that time appears to pass differently for him. In the span of a second he may have experienced years, and been able to alter elements of his environment while the time was passing, such as replacing a falling object or disarming an opponents weapon within a blink of an eye and also faster. he has also been shown to be able to mentally tap into the Speed Force to give him a sense of pre-cognition, where he can anticipate certain chain-reaction events. Using this sort of "super brain" ability, he is able to calculate multiple consequences of his actions, and act on it in a mere second

Barry is above Batman if you consider this.
There is no way he loses against Bruce. ^^

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: You didn't say why the plan wouldn't work, you just made a nonsensical analogy....

Shooting a bullet to a guy that avoid bullets like he breathe...
Yeah that sounds like a plan.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: flash is super smart, I agree being able to process info much faster than any one else.but genius>supersmart.as Einstein said genius is the exceptional ability to produce originality or creativity, is being able to create new and rather amazing solutions to seemingly impossible tasks.super art means just that you can take in a lot of info and reproduce it.BUT Not CREATING IT ORIGINALLY.and bat is also skilled in field of forensics just as Barry,he's called worlds greatest detective.and for the precognition, its not exactly spidersense. Barry has to concentrate for a certain time to tap into speed force and know of the expected outcomes.his feats in this ability are also rarely shown.

Batman knows of flashes strengths and weaknesses.and he's already made a plan and the plan was executed successfully, please read tower of Babel. Noe he has got one week more to fine tune or alter his plan.bat never takes anything for granted,and has more experience in combat strategy combined with his knowledge of enemy,is going to win this.

I understand that you r upset at flash failure, so I'll advise you to relax and take a drink.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@appzashok: Oh okay so that's how it works . It was broken down to in a battle thread to practically be like a spider sense .

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Appzashok

@uugieboogie: No, its not like spider sense, even though most people are misunderstood into both are same.its just someone tried twisting facts to please his/her fanboyism in the thread you read.Glad to help you able to understand it correctly.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By uugieboogie

@appzashok: Thanks . So it's more like probability . Flash powers are just weird to me lol

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@uugieboogie: ToB is PIS. The only reason why it even hit Wally was because Wally was on his knee and, for some reason, he forgot that he had super-agility and capable of faster than light reaction, and he just vibrated to avoid it.

Something Flash fans all say is out of character for Wally. ToB also said that Diana doesn't track bullets, but instead guesses trajectory and, basically, blindly blocks blocks bullets, something that no one has ever said is how Diana operates.

ToB is the most PIS ridden story that comes to mind. Everyone is written down just so that Batman's plans can work. Don't even get me started on how dumb Aquaman's plan was.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: lol what was Aquaman's plan ? & so did the bullet hit Flash or did he try to vibrate & it caused some reaction when the bullet tried to pass thru him ?

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: TOB IS PIS??

Okay, whatever you say sir. I'm done arguing for a cause that has already been won in comics, film, and clearly in this debate.however,no matter what you believe, bats plans worked out in the end.that's it.End of story.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Appzashok

@uugieboogie: plan does sound dumb, but is perfectly feasible.aquaman is hit with a gas grenade which affected his psychology. Aquaman became afraid of the very thing he can't live without, very thing which is source to all his powers, the aqua or simply water.so hell not go to water,and without it he become weak.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: he tried to vibrate and it went through him, but the bullet was vibrating and it got lodged in his spine. Wally could've easily gotten up and avoided it, but...plot.

And he just throws fear toxin at Arthur which makes him believe that he is afraid of water: something fear toxin doesn't do. Fear Toxin makes you see what you're most afraid of, it's not some hypnotic device.

Speaking of hypnonsis, don't get me started on the ludicrous plans he had for GL.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Appzashok

@superguy1591: that wasn't an ordinary fear toxin.it had hallucigenic abilities also and was designed to affect aquaman.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: Yeah I don't see why Flash wouldn't just move out of the way instead of trying to phase . & was his plan GL anything like on the movie ?

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@appzashok: So Batman modified the fear toxin ? Because it thought it just showed you your worst fear .

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well some people hate Batman because even being a human he uses his intellect,experience strategy to take down superhumans, which their own fav heroes cannot do and dub his feats as PIS. Good luck with that.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Appzashok

@uugieboogie: yes he modified it to give hallucination abilities, so Arthur's conciousness was cheated into believing he was seeing some other thing yhat his sub conciousness was scared off,when he was actually looking at water.now,tell me how good batman is at making plans?

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: he hypnoyptized a sleeping GL...I'm not kidding. Hypnosis on GL.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: I was talking about the plan I posted. You know, the one you quoted.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: flash is super smart, I agree being able to process info much faster than any one else.but genius>supersmart.as Einstein said genius is the exceptional ability to produce originality or creativity, is being able to create new and rather amazing solutions to seemingly impossible tasks.super art means just that you can take in a lot of info and reproduce it.BUT Not CREATING IT ORIGINALLY.and bat is also skilled in field of forensics just as Barry,he's called worlds greatest detective.and for the precognition, its not exactly spidersense. Barry has to concentrate for a certain time to tap into speed force and know of the expected outcomes.his feats in this ability are also rarely shown.

Batman knows of flashes strengths and weaknesses.and he's already made a plan and the plan was executed successfully, please read tower of Babel. Noe he has got one week more to fine tune or alter his plan.bat never takes anything for granted,and has more experience in combat strategy combined with his knowledge of enemy,is going to win this.

I understand that you r upset at flash failure, so I'll advise you to relax and take a drink.

Yeah but he Barry can run away to be out of Batman range and think how to counter everything he can do.

And his tower of Babel really looks like Character Induced Stupidity.
Seriously, The Flash avoid bullets and Batman's plan would be on the expectative that Barry vibrate through the bullet ?
Come on... This can't be serious.

I have a drink, and arguments.
Tanks.