• 171 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@superguy1591: lol, no he prepped for him, and it worked.

Just like he did for superman.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@jayc1324: even though Flash fans have already told you that Wally rarely ever vibrated through bullets because he made molecules unstable when he did, you still think he prepped for Wally?

Waid, as brilliant as he is, half arsed the plans for GL, Wonder Woman and Flash. His Aquaman plans were suspect as well because Crane's fear toxins don't make you afraid of things; they make you see the things you're afraid of--last I checked.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Appzashok

Flash is human and can be killed. Batman was planning this for years as explained in tower of babel.and now he's got a week to put it into action.more than enough. Bat ambushes Barry with a vibra bullet that causes him feel seizures and pain whenever he go FTS/FTL.So he s forced to run at normal speed.and now without his superspeed flash is taken out in a punch by the ninja.and answer to the q "how can bat ambush flash when he's speed god" is given in an above post elaborately by bourneposter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: the plans worked. I couldn't think of a better example of prep. He made a plan to take out flash, and flash was taken out.

And this is Barry, a different flash, that new 52 batman, who's not as smart as his previous version, also already has a plan for.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Appzashok

@sky_watch: please refer to the above post of mine in this thread.there is your answer.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By dorukesin

Where were the other drugs going ?

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: well said , mate. Batman for the win.

Sky_Watch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

replace this guy with Barry

Loading Video...

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why did this get locked * as I finish eating popcorn in excitement*...it was just getting good...

Sky_Watch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: New 52 is the same Batman as before, he is just as good.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The bat prep thing is getting pretty old

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ni9931- said:

Batman wins with ease.

I had just about enough with the downplay of Batman recently.

When the hell is batman EVER downplayed? lol. He's the most wanked & PIS character there is besides Squirrel Girl, lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: There's a bigger thing about complaining about Batman being overrated then him actually being overrated. Tell me what's wrong with the plan I posted earlier in the thread. Keep in mind that Batman is hundreds of times smarter than me.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@superguy1591: the plans worked. I couldn't think of a better example of prep. He made a plan to take out flash, and flash was taken out.

And this is Barry, a different flash, that new 52 batman, who's not as smart as his previous version, also already has a plan for.

And the plan was beyond ridiculous. It involved him tagging Flash with a bullet from behind and not in a combat scenario like he is now, so it'll hardly work here. Also, for some reason Flash vibrated through the bullet which doesn't work because:

1. At that time, anything Flash vibrated through exploded so he would've sent an explosive bullet flying after the act.
  2. Flash doesn't typically vibrate through bullets rather than just run around them considering that takes much less time so this isn't an in character move.
  3. Even if you argue that he was shot in the back of the neck and it was instinctive, you'd still be wrong. Flash has been shot in the back of the neck before, and he didn't vibrate through it like an idiot(he couldn't at the time actually), time just froze up to him and he plucked it out of the air. That showing is much more consistent to how Flash normally responds to surprise attacks.

Also? Bullets don't hurt Flash. Prometheus forced Flash to stand still and get shot and Flash's speed suit just absorbed the impact of the bullet with Wally unharmed. That's not even taking into account the natural durability Wally's speed force aura allots him. Bullets aren't things Flash should be feeling.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#68  Edited By Superguy1591

@jayc1324: they only worked because it had to, not because they were plausible.

A writer can write that Aunt May could solo the JL too, but it doesn't make it feasible.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: There's a bigger thing about complaining about Batman being overrated then him actually being overrated. Tell me what's wrong with the plan I posted earlier in the thread. Keep in mind that Batman is hundreds of times smarter than me.

Did I ever say there was anything wrong with your plan? lol I didn't even read or plan on reading it. What I'm commenting on is you saying you're tired of Batman being underplayed when he's by far the most overrated character on this site. There wouldn't be so many ppl complaining about it if it wasn't happening. You honestly don't think he's overrated? He's put in battles against cosmic beings & planet busters & ppl think with a few minutes of prep he can win against anyone. You got ppl thinking he can beat Odin & Galactus, lol. Ppl boast batman up to ridiculous level thats its not funny anymore. I honestly don't know who would win in this battle, but I do know Batman is never underrated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: I didn't say that he was underplayed. He isn't as overrated on this site as people think. This thread is a perfect example.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals on- Batman.

Morals off- Barry.

Jmarshmallow

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By dorukesin
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Any thing is possible with this batman and prep but a week may not be enough .

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: I didn't say that he was underplayed. He isn't as overrated on this site as people think. This thread is a perfect example.

If he wasn't overrated on this site he would NEVER make into threads against cosmic entities

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Appzashok

Most ppl underrate batman and his skills these days just bcoz he's human.his feats are laughed away as PIS.and tag the guyz who understand what he's capable of as fanboyz.lol.batman, while not a God, is certainly above aunt may(man, how could Some ppl make cments like that?)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: was flash beaten? Yes. Batman prepped for flash. Pretty sure batman knows all that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: batman doesn't really get wanked that often anymore. Haven't seen him in a serious thread again at an entity in a while

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@highaccuser: was flash beaten? Yes. Batman prepped for flash. Pretty sure batman knows all that

It doesn't matter-the plan is completely senseless when weighed against other showings affirming it wouldn't work.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@uugieboogie: batman doesn't really get wanked that often anymore. Haven't seen him in a serious thread again at an entity in a while

It was a recent thread that said he can beat Odin with prep.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@highaccuser: did it or did it not work

It did.

But all other evidence suggests it wouldn't. We can't look at this one piece of evidence and ignore the boatload of evidence that goes against the notion that plan would work.

Also, that plan wasn't meant for combat scenarios and won't help when Bruce is in one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: I don't see why not, or why Bruce couldn't alter it with the prep he has. Also this is a different flash.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@highaccuser: I don't see why not, or why Bruce couldn't alter it with the prep he has. Also this is a different flash.

Why not what? Why it wouldn't work? Because I outlined that already.

I don't see why Bruce would alter it given he thinks it would work normally. The plan is just as idiotic against this flash.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Lol, all that work to show why it wouldn't work. But it did. So you're wrong.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@highaccuser: Lol, all that work to show why it wouldn't work. But it did. So you're wrong.

Again, everything suggests it wouldn't work. The plan was flawed at its core components and showed the writers lack of knowledge on Flash.

Sky_Watch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Sky_Watch
No Caption Provided

John constantine with prep was able to make clones that could trick the flash. Why can't batman do something similar?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AmplifiedShotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By AmplifiedShotz

flash has precogition you guise. how can he lose?

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebourneposter: The scan being a joke/obvious PIS , that is what I thought at first

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Preppppppppppp!

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

Sky_Watch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Flash stomps with ease. It is inconceivable that anyone could believe that batman could beat flash. Prep means infinite amount of things. You can't just say that with prep batman could make the flash fall for a trap. You have to have evidence. The evidence comes from what batman has done before and also flash, again, has precognition. So he will see anything batman can do and find the best possible outcome for it before batman can even think to blink. If no one can give a good reason as how to how batman would win with flash having precognition and his speed being faster than light then flash wins.

Sky_Watch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash is human and can be killed. Batman was planning this for years as explained in tower of babel.and now he's got a week to put it into action.more than enough. Bat ambushes Barry with a vibra bullet that causes him feel seizures and pain whenever he go FTS/FTL.So he s forced to run at normal speed.and now without his superspeed flash is taken out in a punch by the ninja.and answer to the q "how can bat ambush flash when he's speed god" is given in an above post elaborately by bourneposter.

I find this post funny because at first I think of the vibrator bullet and I think that it is a good plan but then I remember since when do bullets hit the flash. The flash has femtosecond reaction time and if that wasn't enough he has precognition. Any bullet hitting flash was PIS. The writers make flash get hit to keep the comic entertaining. Who wants to read a comic where flash just speed blitz and kills everyone? Batman doesn't have a chance at survival morals on or morals off. Even if flash doesn't kill batman he will simply run up and knock him out before batman realized the fight began.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sky_watch: there's the fact that batman already prepped for a flash that is faster than this one.

Sky_Watch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@sky_watch: there's the fact that batman already prepped for a flash that is faster than this one.

What was it? If you say vibrator bullet then it means nothing because again flash has femtosecond reaction time and also he has precognition. Again the flash getting hit is what the writers do to make the comic entertaining.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sky_watch: That plan worked, and also new 52 batman prepped for this flash too. Its clearly not impossible to prep for him, both Batmans have done it already now he has extra time to fine tune their plans and improve them.