Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No prep 
To the death 
all bloodlusted 
fight takes place in a empy Universe 
Everyone is at peak

VS

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Freefa11

I really don't think there's any way to determine this. Scathan and Protege's only feats are that they are more powerful than the Living Tribunal. That's about all we know about them. MM was also stronger than the Living Tribunal. Since none of them got into a long drawn out battle with him, there isn't even really a way to tell just how much more powerful they are. Basically, they're just too vague. They can exist anywhere between LT and TOAA. Of course, in almost all cases, this is enough to say they win, but here we've got another guy that exists in the nebulous area between LT and TOAA. At least with MM we have more feats and the Beyonder to compare him to.

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still i think they have a chance
Avatar image for comicfanforever
comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By comicfanforever

The team has a chance....
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicfanforever said:
"The team has a chance.... "

u agree
galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By galactus1967

I will answer this even though it has been so long, what people don`t seem to understand is LT is giving his authority on high from the One Above All.So know matter how much power Scathan and the protage have.Even pre-retcon Beyonder if you want to add him.Is useless if you want to add the One Above all,he only allows things to happen because of free will.If the pre-retcon Beyonder was a real threat to the One Above All,he would have never allowed his power to surface.He probably wanted to see how his power played out,much like the original Beyonder thought he was doing.Not realizing that their was a being far above himself pulling the strings all along.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By termiteone4ever

The team stands a chance

taylan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PR-MM demolishes.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PR-MM demolishes.

You don't think Protege could match him via power copying?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

PR-MM demolishes.

IIRC, Protégé never fully copied LT's powers in the first place. And PR-MM was vastly above LT, second only to PR-Beyonder, back then.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@mysticmedivh: the comics does not really suggest that though friend. If anything after Protégé claims to have copied Loving Tribunals powers his statement is verified by Eternity and Living Tribunal.

Also Protégé had much more powers than Living Tribunal himself because he had copied Mephisto, Mephista, Eternity , Hawkgod, Be yonder and few other cosmic entities.

His ability makes it such that it virtually impossible to defeat him in a face to face battle because he can copy everything you can do. One reason why they had to come up with a plot device like Scanthan for the story and gloss over the fact that since he was copying everyone around him, protégé not copying Scanthan own power never made sense in the said story.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan said:

@mysticmedivh said:

PR-MM demolishes.

IIRC, Protégé never fully copied LT's powers in the first place. And PR-MM was vastly above LT, second only to PR-Beyonder, back then.

Wasn't LT, during the Secret Wars, much weaker than the current version/the version Protege faced?

taylan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins.

doomsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins.

Avatar image for nicolaileimer123
NicolaiLeimer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freefa11: I mean Protege beat the Beyonder by copying his powers, also when he copies some ones powers, he gets them twice as strong as the original user. So by the fact that he beat the Beyonder and the fact that he can copie every ones power and gets them twice as strong. Making it nearly impossible for him to loose I would say that Protege alone should be able to pull this of.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hopefully they all kill each other.

MrStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully they all kill each other.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stomps.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. Can someone clarify something with Owen for me? He’s been defeated a few times. I know he was killed by Clyde Wyncham, he was overpowered by the Sentry, he was killed by “Griever at the End of All Things” (whoever the hell that is) so how was he so uber depowered? What happened? I saw a thread recently where he talks to Galactus and he’s this omniversal beast... how the hell did that guy get 1-shotted by the characters above?

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. Can someone clarify something with Owen for me? He’s been defeated a few times. I know he was killed by Clyde Wyncham, he was overpowered by the Sentry, he was killed by “Griever at the End of All Things” (whoever the hell that is) so how was he so uber depowered? What happened? I saw a thread recently where he talks to Galactus and he’s this omniversal beast... how the hell did that guy get 1-shotted by the characters above?

His power level and the origin of his powers have been ret-conned a few times over the years. That's how. He also sometimes suffers from mental issues which impede his ability to fully use his powers.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: It seems somewhat inconsistent though. I just read a thread about Perpetua vs Owen and it feels kind DCs cosmology is so screwed up compared to marvel, then again, Marvels retconning of someone like Owen seems a bit ridiculous.. from omniversal top 2-4 most powerful marvel character ever, to getting smacked by the Sentry

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: It seems somewhat inconsistent though. I just read a thread about Perpetua vs Owen and it feels kind DCs cosmology is so screwed up compared to marvel, then again, Marvels retconning of someone like Owen seems a bit ridiculous.. from omniversal top 2-4 most powerful marvel character ever, to getting smacked by the Sentry

His defeat by the Sentry is widely seen as a bit of an outlier and he was also nerfed for some other reason during that time period. Comics in general tend not to be consistent though. Characters get hyped up and then are eventually used as a way to prop up the latest greatest thing for another writer's purposes.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably MM. The probelm that i see is Protege, idk if she could control and copy the power of MM, she did it to TLT, although TLT is lower than PR MM, im pretty sure if she could do it to TLT. She can to MM aswell.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f35613c544a9
deactivated-5f35613c544a9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

scathan solos due to high cosmic force