• 179 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#1 Posted by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep fight takes place in the phantom zone to the death or knock out
#2 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8737 posts) - - Show Bio

Death without even trying, everything in the universe can or must die at some point except the Creator, and it's death who takes care of that, ergo, she will come for molecule man and there's not a single thing he can do about it.

#3 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker said:
"No prep fight takes place in the phantom zone to the death or knock out "


Owen destroys the phantom zone 
Even though he is more FAR powerful than death im not sure if molecular attacks would do any type of harm.
#4 Posted by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach:
Well the thing is This a random encouter also molecule man as a good chance beyonder can beat death and mm held his own against beyonder
#5 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8737 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker:  Not death of the Endless. In the DC paradigm, everything will eventually die except the Presence and death is the one delivering it. It doesn't matter how strong MM's reality warping abilities are because this principle is instituted by the Presence and so no matter how much everything else can piss and cry about how unfair it is, there's still not a single thing they can do to change it.
#6 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Death

#7 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker said:
"@Crom-Cruach: Well the thing is This a random encouter also molecule man as a good chance beyonder can beat death and mm held his own against beyonder (while holding back)"


plus molecule man  had a different kind of power if you check my post:P 
I'm not sure if death can tank blow that send dcu into nothing, but Death may have a different type of weakness that multiversal fabric
#8 Posted by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @slacker the hacker:  Not death of the Endless. In the DC paradigm, everything will eventually die except the Presence and death is the one delivering it. It doesn't matter how strong MM's reality warping abilities are because this principle is instituted by the Presence and so no matter how much everything else can piss and cry about how unfair it is, there's still not a single thing they can do to change it. "

So all this really boils down to is where this fights taking place so since its in the phantom zone which is in the dcu death wins 
and if this was marvel mm would win
#9 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker:
I thought death didn't have a claim on lucifer who imo is below Molecule man 
or was that  only because the presence told death to let lucifer live?
#10 Edited by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pr_Beyonder said:

"@slacker the hacker: I thought death didn't have a claim on lucifer who imo is below Molecule man or was that  only because the presence told death to let lucifer live? "


death as no claim on lucifer but do agree that mm is above lucifer
#11 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8737 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pr_Beyonder:  MM is nowhere near above Lucifer, that is just plain false. As to the claim over him, Death's claim happens when it's a person's appointed time, never before that, when it happens absolutely nothing except the Presence can change it.
#12 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach:
I believe Lucifer is just plain over rated MM was WAY above Lt so you're saying that the living tribunal is a speck to Lucifer
#13 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Death. Spite.

#14 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8737 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pr_Beyonder:  He would be since in the DC universe the only thing above Lucifer is the Presence itself. Not to mention that Lucifer has done and said things that MM could never come close to match.
#15 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

Death should win here.

#16 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach:
So MM going into the Dc universe depowers him since Lucifer is second to the Presence? 
What has Lucifer done that MM couldn't come close to matching?
#17 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

wait wasn't reec above LT and could casually create force fields more powerful than all of the multiverse?  
 
didn't he fight pre-retcon beyonder?
#18 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8737 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pr_Beyonder:  More accurately, MM can never be equal to Lucifer since the only being that can is the Presence.
 
As to what Lucifer has done, plenty, on top of the list is through his own will and creativity he grabbed hold of the demiurgic power and made everything that exists except the Presence and Micheal. That includes all the cosmic level abstracts and everything therein that would allow a being like MM to even exist.
#19 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
"1)wait wasn't reec above LT and could casually create force fields more powerful than all of the multiverse?  2) didn't he fight pre-retcon beyonder? "

@Thor's hammmer:
1) Yes 
2)Yes,but he lost fairly easily.Still he was able to give a better fight than Lt and the rest of the multiverse could of combined.
#20 Posted by Dreamspinner (218 posts) - - Show Bio

What can MM do to Death? She doesn't come across as someone you can hurt easily...

#21 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pr_Beyonder: 
 
than he wins
#22 Posted by howlettgrowl (729 posts) - - Show Bio

Death will win because other wise she'll get pissed then all hell will break loose...

#23 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8737 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreamspinner said:
" What can MM do to Death? She doesn't come across as someone you can hurt easily... "
nothing because death is a concept that can never stop existing anyway.
#24 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach:
He didn't create any of the angels or heaven and hell. 
Lucifer had no demiurgic power only Michael did,hence the name Michael Demiurgos. 
Lucifer had the power to shape what was created by Michael's demiurgic power. 
They created the multiverse together and Pre Retcon Molecule Man was able to create a force feild more powerful than the mutliverse with ease. 
#25 Posted by Dreamspinner (218 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Dreamspinner said:
" What can MM do to Death? She doesn't come across as someone you can hurt easily... "
nothing because death is a concept that can never stop existing anyway. "
You just confirmed what I thought! 
 
Death (always) wins! ^^
#26 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8737 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pr_Beyonder:  and the rules by which such a force field operate were worded and instituted by Lucifer in the DC universe, hence he could pick it appart. And again, the only thing above him is the Presence. So there's really no comparaison to MM.
#27 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" Death without even trying, everything in the universe can or must die at some point except the Creator, and it's death who takes care of that, ergo, she will come for molecule man and there's not a single thing he can do about it. "
#28 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: 
 
beyonder killed death  
Thanos killed death  
adam warlock killed death  
 
Michael and lucifer have both been stated to be beyond death
#29 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Dreamspinner said:
" What can MM do to Death? She doesn't come across as someone you can hurt easily... "
nothing because death is a concept that can never stop existing anyway. "

#30 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Pr_Beyonder:  and the rules by which such a force field operate were worded and instituted by Lucifer in the DC universe, hence he could pick it appart. And again, the only thing above him is the Presence. So there's really no comparaison to MM. "

@Crom-Cruach:
Yeah,but can you say that when MM doesn't exist within the DCU  
if he came to the DCU from the MU how do you know that Molecule Man would agree to what Lucifer would want 
and when did he make such rules.Rules that let a being use their powers? 
I don't see how Lucifer is more powerful than MM just because he's second to the presence within Dc's own respective reality.
#31 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8737 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer: Marvel's death is nothing compared to Death of the Endless. As long as the concept of death exist DC's Death will live on. And since the act of killing something implies the existence of death (otherwise killing something is impossible), then no matter if Beyonder killed death, they still wouldn't be able to destroy Death of the Endless because the concept of the end of life still exists somewhere, like in their thoughts.
#32 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Thor's hammmer: Marvel's death is nothing compared to Death of the Endless. As long as the concept of death exist DC's Death will live on. And since the act of killing something implies the existence of death (otherwise killing something is impossible), then no matter if Beyonder killed death, they still wouldn't be able to destroy Death of the Endless because the concept of the end of life still exists somewhere, like in their thoughts. "
They only kill the physical form that's it but still exists.I doubt PR MM can hurt her.
#33 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach:
couldn't MM erase everything there fore getting rid of the concept
#34 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Thor's hammmer: Marvel's death is nothing compared to Death of the Endless. As long as the concept of death exist DC's Death will live on. And since the act of killing something implies the existence of death (otherwise killing something is impossible), then no matter if Beyonder killed death, they still wouldn't be able to destroy Death of the Endless because the concept of the end of life still exists somewhere, like in their thoughts. "

 
Who's they?
#35 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8737 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer:  no because the concept still exists in the mind of something he can never touch, the Presence or in his mind for that matter hence he could never erase the concept entirely, hence he cannot destroy Death of the Endless.
 
@Pr_Beyonder:
anyone who isn't the Presence.
#36 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach:
even other omnipotent beings?
#37 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8737 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pr_Beyonder:  There is only 1 truly Omnipotent being in the DC universe, the Presence. In Marvel, there is only TOAA. Since both would stalemate each other. Death cannot cease to exist, because there will always be one being that by his mere existence prevents the disappearance of Death.
#38 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach: I always considered TOAA and The Presence as the same being.Just different names.
#39 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8737 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  if one takes Marvel and DC as different universes in a bigger omniverse then it's only logical as by definition, there can only be one omnipotent being at the same time in a world.
#40 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach: That's the being most of us like to call God.
#41 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8737 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  right...
#42 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach: lol can I post something random and funnny?
#43 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
Death eventually would win... cause at some point Owen himself will die... lmmfao
#44 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8737 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: go ahead :)
#45 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach:  
  The Door is EVERYTHING!! 
#46 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8737 posts) - - Show Bio

the door, the most evil thing in the Charlie the Unicorn verse!

#47 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

Molecule Man stomps all 7 members of the Endless simultaneously. 

#48 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

MM I think takes this.  He was the only one to give Beyonder a challenging fight and thats against someone who anus stomped LT Phoenix Death etc etc
#49 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212: 
 
in fairnesss Phoenix acctually hurt him
#50 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @daak1212:  in fairnesss Phoenix acctually hurt him "
Nope. He was only 'amazed' by Rachel and her potential.