#1 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

who takes this

(btw just for reference living tribunal was barely able to hold off the brothers just saying)

#2 Posted by Dredeuced (5357 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, but PR Beyonder had LT shaking in his wee booties. PR Beyonder wins.

#3 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

Since that dreadfully awefull crossover isn't canon and can never be taken seriously, even though it was hard to take pr beyonder seriously with that jerry curl, the concept of what he was is not.

#4 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

both are in the same league (meaning TOAA level), so id say it's a stalemate or id give it to the bros as they are 2.

#5 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@LubeMan said:

Since that dreadfully awefull crossover isn't canon and can never be taken seriously, even though it was hard to take pr beyonder seriously with that jerry curl, the concept of what he was is not.

of who the brothers?

#6 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder wins

#7 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

It's pretty obvious who would win.

#8 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

It's pretty obvious who would win.

and whom would that be? it's a tough call if you ask me.

#9 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: The guy who made The Living Tribunal, Eternity and the other cosmic beings sh*t there pants so much that they had to get help from the human who also has the guys powers.

#10 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: The guy who made The Living Tribunal, Eternity and the other cosmic beings sh*t there pants so much that they had to get help from the human who also has the guys powers.

when the brothers were fighting, they literally dwarfed living tribunal and the spectre, the weird thing though, is that LT and spectre did affect the brothers earlier. Also secret wars LT was weaker back then.

#11 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping!!!!!!!

#12 Posted by XxGin (1350 posts) - - Show Bio

I yin and yan in the chinese bible or the almalgam brothers?

#13 Edited by eternityx (2517 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: LT's power level has never been changed. He is the same now, as he was in the secret wars.

#14 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxgin said:

The Almalgam Brothers.

#15 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: LT's power level has never been changed. He is the same now, as he was in the secret wars.

then perhaps, you can explain his battle against nebulos? in strange tales #163:

Or the instance where korvac (amped by the powers of various entities) was able to defy LT's power, and all LT could do was seal the universe from the rest of the multiverse? in What if v1 #32:

and if you think that this issue is non canon (since it's a what if? issue) this event was referenced in LT's bio:

it was also seen in the quasar issues.

the difference is pretty clear if you ask me.

#16 Edited by XxGin (1350 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

The Almalgam Brothers.

Alright I have no idea why peoples saying Beyonder wins so easily. I say Beyonder is going up against both brothers not only one. He is not only going up against the being who represents Marvel but DC also. I think after a good fight it will be a bloody stalemate.

#17 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

@jackknight said:
@xxgin said:

The Almalgam Brothers.

Alright I have no idea why peoples saying Beyonder wins so easily. I say Beyonder is going up against both brothers not only one. He is not only going up against the being who represents Marvel but DC also. I think after a good fight it will be a bloody stalemate.

I think this would be a very good fight though I will give the victory to the Beyonder in the end.