• 82 results
#1 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Details

• The PPGs at their strongest.
  • No BFR.
  • No planet or solar system busting allowed.
  • Victory by Knockout or Incapacitation.

The Rules

1. Morals: In character but the PPGs are "serious".
  2. Prep: None
  3. Weapons: None
  4. Location: Townsville, 70 yards apart in mid-air

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Experio (15150 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman quite easily.

#3 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

Superman quite easily.

Why do you think so?

#4 Edited by Arise7 (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver age Superman thread......didn't this guy sneeze away an entire solar system -______-

#5 Posted by scorpion2501 (5396 posts) - - Show Bio

SA supes in a stomp.

#6 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

There good but not that good SA superman wins

#7 Posted by Experio (15150 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: His durability, power, speed, strength are superior to all 3 girls combined by a large margin. He wont be needing to resort to planet busting attacks to finish them off.

#8 Edited by lukehero (8047 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: so u are trying to inflame all of comic vine?

Anyway in character this fight wouldn't happen in the first place....unless you create some over the top story involving brainwashing or magic or something.....PPG would want Superman's Autograph and Superman is not going to hurt 3 wittle girls escpeially not Over the top boy scout goody goody goody five shoe Silver Age---Make sure you drink your milk & eat your veggies Superman.

So Superman ignores them and even if the PPG try to hurt SM...He laughs it off and sends them to bed with no dessert. The End

#9 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

@carter_esque: so u are trying to inflame all of comic vine?

No.

Anyway in character this fight wouldn't happen in the first place....unless you create some over the top story involving brainwashing or magic or something.....PPG would want Superman's Autograph and Superman is not going to hurt 3 wittle girls escpeially not Over the top boy scout goody goody goody five shoe Silver Age---Make sure you drink your milk & eat your veggies Superman.

So Superman ignores them and even if the PPG try to hurt SM...He laughs it off and sends them to bed with no dessert. The End

......... WTH are you talking about?? Anyway, whenever you're ready to contribute a serious opinion pertaining to this battle instead of some lame-brained, hypothetical scenario that you made up, I'll be ready to pay you some attention.

#10 Edited by lukehero (8047 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: ???? Silver Age Superman could blow away a Solar System---Which he wouldn't need to do to win this easily....this thread is silly....Why would anyone take this seriously? I think you are taking this way too seriously for a very silly fight....LOL....

#12 Edited by dorukesin (5513 posts) - - Show Bio

flagged,most epic spite of the multiverse

Epic Feats of Silver Age Superman

He was a freakin God

his sneeze could destroy an entire solar system(think what could he do with his epic arctic breath)

he could easily move back planets into orbit with only his breath

Superman is able to fly at such speeds, that he can enter Hyperspace in less than an instant

he could alter time itself without even trying

Trillions of miles in SECOND without exerting any effort

Supes easily threw a neutron star billion light years away. He claims that the star weighed Trillions of tons and that it exerted a magnetic pull greater then Dozens of Super-Novas, but this didn’t affect him in the slightest

throwing moon-sized balls of ice at the Earth

he's been stopped by Spectre because of his infinite speed

An Instant is like billions of years for Superman.he breaks the time concept

Brushed off the explosion of a nuclear warhead which could have vaporized the entire East coast

He moves so fast,he's invincible to others

Back in the day...He's much faster than Silver Age Flash,Clark always holds back when they raced

he can pull dozens of planets with single bare hand

He bursts the infinity bonds

Aging Matter with Super Breath

Creating a small clone of himself that can use his powers like he can

Superman in the Silver Age created Mind Control taking away a persons free will

SA Superman created Telekinesis

SA Superman created his own shape shifting ability

Eats kryptonite like cakes

SA Superman's Intellect and knowledge was on Super Genius Level status and could calculate a Billion scenarios all at once as well as being able to speak any language unknown to man.

Moves a star with Arctic Breath

Freezes a star with Freeze breath
survives the crushing weight of galaxy
Tanks getting hit wwith the force of a 100 galaxies
#13 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21426 posts) - - Show Bio

spite

#14 Edited by Funsiized (3640 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes makes to many powers on the fly.

#16 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (5110 posts) - - Show Bio

lol..Powerpuff girls.

#17 Posted by Stormdriven (4753 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't even fair. You might as well have put up 3 puppies for all the damage the girls would do to Supes. Superdickery wins in a blink.

#18 Posted by DarthAznable (6353 posts) - - Show Bio

I dub this fight. Stupid.

#19 Posted by Cor_Tsar (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

If the powerpuff girls were all grown up, they'd have a chance. As of now 3 Post Crisis Kryptonians(in power) don't match up to just 1 Pre Crisis Superman.

#20 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@scorpion2501: @dorukesin: @stormdriven: @cor_tsar: I think y'all are all forgetting that the girls have some pretty ridiculous feats themselves. I'm not siding w/ anyone here but I do want y'all to understand that this is far from a stomp in Superman's favor. The girls could def. give him a run for his money.

#21 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9830 posts) - - Show Bio

Bobobo comes in and helps the PPG out.

Though really, SAS wins this fight.

#22 Posted by Cor_Tsar (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Yeaaa, ridiculous for 3 random little girls. Their speed is FTL, but not like Superman's(MFTL). They're strong, but no where near as strong a multi-planet puller(at best planetary in strength). They've tanked the heat of a sun(or a sunflare or whatever), but Superman can easily replicate this as well as recreate a sun himself. They're post crisis Kryptonians, but SA Superman can take Post Crisis Kryptonians all day. They can create powers at whim like Superman(and honestly, these powers are in general more useful) but the destructive output isn't enough. They're both pretty inconsistent, but that works well in favor of Superman.

#23 Edited by dorukesin (5513 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: are you comparing Post Crisis Supermans with God ?

#24 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar said:

@carter_esque: Yeaaa, ridiculous for 3 random little girls. Their speed is FTL, but not like Superman's(MFTL). They're strong, but no where near as strong a multi-planet puller(at best planetary in strength). They've tanked the heat of a sun(or a sun flare or whatever), but Superman can easily replicate this as well as recreate a sun himself. They're post crisis Kryptonians, but SA Superman can take Post Crisis Kryptonians all day. They can create powers at whim like Superman(and honestly, these powers are in general more useful) but the destructive output isn't enough. They're both pretty inconsistent, but that works well in favor of Superman.

I agree with you on most of this but keep in mind that the girls have been shown to create powers on a whim in order to defeat certain enemies (thus furthering the plot), One could argue that the girls possess a similar adaptive powerset to that of SA Supes. The biggest obstacle they would have trouble overcoming in this fight would be Superman's durability imo.

#25 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: are you comparing Post Crisis Supermans with God ?

I'm not comparing anyone to God.. what does He have to do w/ any of this?

#26 Posted by Cor_Tsar (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Ah, that's the thing though, there power creating has always proved moot against beings with far superior durability. Him(at full power), The PPG robot, the alien that invaded that Mojo had to defeat, a lot of guys that were just plain old tough and stronger than what the PPG could handle. SA Superman would be one of those guys, he'd be like the PPG's real father if they had one, and with the statement in mind, he'd probably spank the Power Puff Girls and send them home. I wouldn't have this locked though, the New PPG's seems to be crazier than the last one and i'm sure they'll be reaching new levels of potential to face off against this guy once more(at least as a trio they probably will). No need to lock this as it'd probably be reopened for debate once the PPG run through their new series.

#27 Posted by dondave (36060 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by SonDeathEater (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Inconsistent character is inconsistent.The character with better feats overall wins.

#29 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (985 posts) - - Show Bio

inb4 the lock. SA supes is just stupid

#30 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 or pre-52 Superman would be a fairer fight.

#31 Posted by lukehero (8047 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: yes....silver age super prime was ridiculously over powered to the point he overshadowed every character in DC comics....the writers even made him much faster than the flash...which is stupid....this is a very silly thread....I'm not gonna flag it, cause it's not like he is trying to troll or anything...maybe the thread maker really think this is an even fight because the Power Puff Girls can adapt and create powers....but it's not because if Superman takes the fight seriously and stomps them into the ground.....if he doesn't he simply ignores them and it's not in character for silver age superman to fight three little girls unless via major WIS plot device

#32 Posted by dagmar_merrill (7924 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by PhantomLantern8 (526 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite, Silver Age Superstomp.

#34 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar: I agree, it shouldn't be locked.

#35 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2895 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps hard bro....

#36 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Has sa superman ever been beaten through blunt force or non magic energy attacks?

#37 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Has sa superman ever been beaten through blunt force or non magic energy attacks?

Not that I'm aware of.

#38 Edited by wert1000 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Powerpuff girls in a god stomp.

Come at me Superman fans.

#39 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@wert1000: I am not a superman fan but you are aware of what this superman can do right?

#40 Posted by Juiceboks (8390 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454 said:

Not that I'm aware of.

Silver Age Mongul beat him and the whole Justice League at one point IIRC. Certainly doesn't suggest that the PPGs can though..

#41 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5110 posts) - - Show Bio

#42 Posted by Starrk01 (356 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch, really. SA Supes in a stomp.

#43 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@starrk01 said:

Mismatch, really. SA Supes in a stomp.

Not a stomp

#44 Posted by Cor_Tsar (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454: Lol, SA Superboy got treated by Karate Kid, but i don't think he ko'd him.

#45 Posted by Rouflex (17016 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#46 Edited by Starrk01 (356 posts) - - Show Bio
MFTL Speed
Moves a star with Super Breath
Freezes a star with Super Breath
Survives the crushing weight of a galaxy
Tanks getting hit with the force of a 100 galaxies
Throws small moons like baseballs
Splits a planet in half with heat vision
Can use magic, a la Zatanna

@carter_esque: Nah, it's a stomp. They have nothing to hurt him with, meanwhile he has more than enough speed and power to destroy them.

#47 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16642 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I remember, Superman in a massive stomp. What's the best thing PPG ever done? Changing time flow iirc?

#48 Posted by dorukesin (5513 posts) - - Show Bio

@starrk01: hahahaha dude thats so ridiculous I may be in trouble against 100 galaxies hahaha :D ,where did you find that scan :D

also I got some of your scans to my epic silver age superman feats

#49 Posted by Starrk01 (356 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: I believe the '100 galaxies' scan is from "Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #147"

www.comicvine.com/supermans-pal-jimmy-olsen-147-a-superman-in-super-/4000-131913/

Pretty sure I found most of those scans from lurking on CV lol

#50 Posted by lowlaville (3894 posts) - - Show Bio

SA Superman with ease.