ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By ToO_RaW

Wow. The PPG are pretty cool actually. lol

Question, is Gotenks able to turn into a Super Saiyan? (spelling)

If he can then I'd give it to him.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BlueComet

@ToO_RaW: Gotenks can go both Super Saiyan and Super saiyan 3.

On a side note can someone here please post in my respect thread so that I can finish it? I've already done two posts in a row and I can't post again until someone else does.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Gotenks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Powerpuff Girls wins

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BlueComet

I thought more people would side with Gotenks on this.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mypasswordis1234

Gotenks one-shot them. They were beaten by less powerful enemies.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By nefarious

Gotenks.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm a think about this one.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BlueComet

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Gotenks does not one shot them and if you look at my respect thread you'll see why. Gotenks hasn't shown any feat to suggest he's powerful enough to one shot them. Especially since they tanked a solar-flare powerful enough to destroy earth.

@King-Stranglehold da first: @Nefarious: Why is that?

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Power Puff girls

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By nefarious
@BlueComet: Gotenks is much faster since he is two people combined into one. His powers are far greater the girl's powers. 
JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By JakeN7

@BlueComet said:

Gotenks does not one shot them and if you look at my respect thread you'll see why.

@BlueComet said:

Anyone who believes Gotenks stomps look here: The Powerpuff Girls' Respect Thread!»

I don't care how much of a fan of the Powerpuff Girls you are. Gotenks stomps with his hands tied behind his back, blindfolded, and the clock running at 29:00 minutes after they used the Metamoran Fusion Dance. This battle is ridiculous (and yes, before you ask I looked at your respect thread. Those feats were nothing either Goten or Trunks alone couldn't accomplish.)

Also just a quick FYI, I have nothing against the PPG. I watched that show on Cartoon Network all the time. Yeah sure, I'm a way bigger fan of Dragon Ball (I own every episode of DB, DBZ, and DBGT on DVD) but that isn't clouding my judgement at all. I'm just using common sense and logic that aren't being blinded by blatant fanboyism.

Now if this was PPG vs Chiaotzu...then that's a different story.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BlueComet

@Nefarious: Being two people doesn't automatically make him faster or stronger. The PPG's have more powers than Gotenks and there combined attacks are insane, there strength and speed are arguably greater than Gotenks' as well:

The Powerpuff Girls' Respect Thread!»

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

The Girls.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BlueComet

@JakeN7: If your so sure of yourself why don't you stop with the overestimating and actually put up an argument?

mhanuroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mhanuroth

PGG travel more fast than light my case is closed

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JakeN7

@BlueComet said:

@JakeN7: If your so sure of yourself why don't you stop with the overestimating and actually put up an argument?

What overestimates? There isn't anything to argue...

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BlueComet

@JakeN7: Okay then, see ya.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JakeN7

@JakeN7 said:

@BlueComet said:

Alright maybe I spoke too soon. Gotenks isn't bilingual and can't speak to animals. PPG have him there....

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JakeN7

@BlueComet said:

You do!? Are you spying on me!!?

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sideslash

@mhanuroth said:

Evidence?

---

Gotenks stomps.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By JakeN7

@Sideslash said:

@mhanuroth said:

Evidence?

---

Gotenks stomps.

QFT

@JakeN7 said:

@BlueComet said:

You still haven't answered my question...

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@BlueComet said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Gotenks does not one shot them and if you look at my respect thread you'll see why. Gotenks hasn't shown any feat to suggest he's powerful enough to one shot them. Especially since they tanked a solar-flare powerful enough to destroy earth.

Yeah they have crazy good feats. I guess there are some inconsistency in the show. They were beaten by a mad monkey, a rich girl with tech-suit, knocked away by giant monsters, etc. I have seen the series 6-7 years ago, so I don't remember details.

Destroying meteor is done by Cell, if that wasn't a filler, he stopped it then shattered it without effort.

Gotenks has a good speed feat, you know when he flew around the Earth in space in SSJ1.

They survived a big explosion, but you know Piccolo already did make bigger explosion in db.

I change my mind Gotenks wont one-shot them, but he has the speed to keep up with them and beat them with destructive power and fighting skill.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BlueComet

@JakeN7 said:

@BlueComet said:

If your not going to put up an argument then why you still here?

@Sideslash said:

@mhanuroth said:

Evidence?

---

Gotenks stomps.

Click the link in the OP.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sideslash

@BlueComet: Read it. Nothing exceptional. Also they have no ranged attacks, which is where most DBZ characters excel.

In addition, the PPG's were woefully inconsistent between episodes, so you should probably make it clear which particular versions these are.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jeanroygrant

@The Stegmansaid:

The Girls.

Why?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wolfrazer
@mypasswordis1234:  Tbh in one episode, they actually should have died(actually in a few). But the weapon Mojo had, pretty much explained what it was for in a huge label which is pretty stupid for a genius to have on there. 
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

If people like Mojo Jojo can take hits from the girls than Gotenks definitely can with ease. The PPG lack even more logic than DBZ.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By JakeN7

@BlueComet said:

@JakeN7 said:

@BlueComet said:

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be arguing...that Gotenks wins?

Ok...he was able to surpass Super Buu who ripped a hole through the barrier of Space/Time by screaming.

The PPG may have him beat in durability due to the 30 min. time limit of the fusion (or 5min. if he goes SSJ3. ) But, everything else Gotenks stomps (unless PPG can actually go FTL....which is ridiculous BS.) He has the ability to come up with new techniques on the fly and is even able to copy techniques he's seen (such as transforming to SSJ3, using Big Bang, using Wolf Fang Fist, etc.) Meaning that the PPG could never adapt to him and Gotenks would constantly have the element of surprise.

I could go on but this thread is ridiculous and not worth the effort.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BlueComet

@Sideslash said:

@BlueComet: Read it. Nothing exceptional. Also they have no ranged attacks, which is where most DBZ characters excel.

In addition, the PPG's were woefully inconsistent between episodes, so you should probably make it clear which particular versions these are.

They have a ton of ranged attacks, look again and I know I put the FTL feat in there.

What do you mean versions? There are only two versions of the PPG's, the Powerpuff Girls and Powerpuff Girls Z(Japanese versions) these are obviously the American versions.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sideslash

@BlueComet said:

@Sideslash said:

They have a ton of ranged attacks, look again and I know I put the FTL feat in there.

What do you mean versions? There are only two versions of the PPG's, the Powerpuff Girls and Powerpuff Girls Z(Japanese versions) these are obviously the American versions.

The American versions that were woefully inconsistent between episodes.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By JakeN7

@BlueComet said:

Also, I'm going to ask you a third time. What was I overestimating?

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BlueComet

@JakeN7 said:

@BlueComet said:

@JakeN7 said:

@BlueComet said:

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be arguing...that Gotenks wins?

Ok...he was able to surpass Super Buu who ripped a barrier through Space/Time by screaming.

The PPG may have him beat in durability due to the 30 min. time limit of the fusion (or 5min. if he goes SSJ3. ) But, everything else Gotenks stomps (unless PPG can actually go FTL....which is ridiculous BS.) He has the ability to come up with new techniques on the fly and is even able to copy techniques he's seen (such as transforming to SSJ3, using Big Bang, using Wolf Fang Fist, etc.) Meaning that the PPG could never adapt to him and Gotenks would constantly have the element of surprise.

I could go on but this thread is ridiculous and not worth the effort.

Wow, dude.

First off all the PPG's do is come up with new powers on the fly there was entire episode where they discovered like 10 different superpowers by just messing around. By the way Gotenks only uses the Wolf Fang Fist and Big Bang Attack in a video game and that doesn't count. Also there are 3 PPG's each with like 30 different powers and you think Gotenks has the element of surprise? This is your argument? No wonder you didn't want to debate.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SpideyPresence

@Sideslash said:

I find it hard that you read the PPG respect thread and came to the conclusion that they had no ranged attacks.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BlueComet

@Sideslash said:

@BlueComet said:

@Sideslash said:

That was do to WIS and them holding back, this is morals off so they will be fighting to the best of there abilities. You still haven't really given a reason as to why Gotenks wins.

@JakeN7: GOTENKS!

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Wolfrazer said:

@mypasswordis1234: Tbh in one episode, they actually should have died(actually in a few). But the weapon Mojo had, pretty much explained what it was for in a huge label which is pretty stupid for a genius to have on there.

I don't remember that episode, but I thought another monkey. A mad redneck pink-purple monkey with shotgun.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Sideslash

@BlueComet said:

@Sideslash said:

@BlueComet said:

@Sideslash said:

That was do to WIS and them holding back, this is morals off so they will be fighting to the best of there abilities. You still haven't really given a reason as to why Gotenks wins.

Because he's got the durability, strength, flight, and ranged attacks to beat them before they even realise they're in a fight.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By JakeN7

@BlueComet said:

By the way Gotenks only uses the Wolf Fang Fist and Big Bang Attack in a video game and that doesn't count.

First of all, you never stated that Video Games don't count. Second of all, Gotenks uses Wolf Fang Fist in Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! Lastly, those were only a few examples. Gotenks also used Final Flash against Super Buu.

@BlueComet said:

First off all the PPG's do is come up with new powers on the fly there was entire episode where they discovered like 10 different superpowers by just messing around.

Good for them. Doesn't mean any of there new powers are going to be even remotely effective against Gotenks.

@BlueComet said:

Also there are 3 PPG's each with like 30 different powers and you think Gotenks has the element of surprise?

Yeah I do. Just because the PPG can come up with new powers, doesn't mean they will be at all effective and that also doesn't take away from the fact that they still can't adapt to Gotenks' techniques and wouldn't have an inkling of what he would do next.

@BlueComet said:

This is your argument?

The one I felt would take the least amount of effort, yes. I also stated that they surpassed Super Buu who ripped through the Space/Time barrier by screaming. Yet, somehow you've conveniently chosen to ignore that.

@BlueComet said:

No wonder you didn't want to debate.

I didn't want to debate because this battle is ridiculous and it's pointless arguing with fanboys.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BlueComet

@Sideslash: Considering all three of them can fly FTL, that's some serious hyperbole.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Sideslash

@BlueComet said:

@Sideslash: Considering all three of them can fly FTL, that's some serious hyperbole.

Superior aerial maneuvering. The PPG's never fight whilst flying.

DBZ characters regularly do.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By JakeN7

@BlueComet said:

YAY GOTENKS!

What a world class debater you are my friend. Also, : Powerpuff Girls!

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BlueComet

@JakeN7 said:

@BlueComet said:

By the way Gotenks only uses the Wolf Fang Fist and Big Bang Attack in a video game and that doesn't count.

First of all, you never stated that Video Games don't count. Second of all, Gotenks uses Wolf Fang Fist in Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! Lastly, those were only a few examples. Gotenks also used Final Flash against Super Buu.

@JakeN7: Everyone already knows that videogames aren't canon, if you didn't that's your fault.

@JakeN7 said:

@BlueComet said:

First off all the PPG's do is come up with new powers on the fly there was entire episode where they discovered like 10 different superpowers by just messing around.

Good for them. Doesn't mean any of there new powers are going to be even remotely effective against Gotenks.

@BlueComet said:

Also there are 3 PPG's each with like 30 different powers and you think Gotenks has the element of surprise?

Yeah I do. Just because the PPG can come up with new powers, doesn't mean they will be at all effective and that also doesn't take away from the fact that they still can't adapt to Gotenks' techniques and wouldn't have an inkling of what he would do next.

Just because Gotenks can come up with new moves doesn't mean they'll work on the PPG's, in fact most of Gotenks' attacks failed miserably. You can't just assume he'll come up with new moves you have to debate using things he's already done not things he might do.

I'm not a fanboy if anyone here is it's you.

Oh, and I almost forgot, screaming holes through dimensions won't help him win this fight PERIOD.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BlueComet

@Sideslash said:

@BlueComet said:

Superior aerial maneuvering. The PPG's never fight whilst flying.

DBZ characters regularly do.

Yes, yes they do. You don't watch this show do you?

@JakeN7: I was just answering your question.

mightypug78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By mightypug78

was going to say that gotenks wasgoing to stomp the p.p.g's but after reading the respect thread, im having my doubts. he'll probably lose against three of them but im sure he could handle just one of them.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#50  Edited By comicace3

What kind of battle is this? Gotenks wins with ease.