• 124 results
Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@bones309: Why don't you post some H2H feats..you know..since you said.....

@bones309 said:

@ancient_0f_days Did I seriously read that you thought Thor one of the worst H2H fighters on the Marvel team??????

Or what.....I thought he had some really good H2H fighting feats? and what is this?

@bones309 said:

If you don't think he has H2H skills.

If I think he has skills? What the hell does it matter if I "think" he has skills? Does he or does he not? You seem to "think" he does but can't seem to find a single bit of evidence to that thought....hmmmm, here's a thought....He ain't got none. He's about as skilled as a gunman without a gun. For all that "training" Thor's had since he was a child, he grew into Triple H, a war vet from the 40s and an african prince have more to show for their skill than a guy who's thousands of years old and hasn't got a single skill feat that shows he's got some hand to hand fighting skill on their level...Natasha and Clint are better h2h fighters than Thor, Iron man at least trained in h2h with Captain America, that's more than I can say for the Son of Odin...and you say this?

@bones309 said:

I'm not sure what you want here. I'd say that pic clearly shows Thor having fighting skills. Yes, he's using weapons but good luck finding many issues where Thor isn't fighting with his hammer. Thor has been training to fight since he was a child and he's centuries old. If you don't think he has H2H skills. I doubt anything I could post would change your mind.

Like you showed me 10 feats and I ignored em when in reality you showed me Thor swinging his hammer around and throwing Caps shield and telling me like you showed me something good.....pshhhh please....I told you not to even try for a reason

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: ? Batman can take Tony, Cap, Hawkeye, Black widow, black panther, and Bruce banner all on his own?

lol yes! batfactor is omnipotent.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By ComicStooge

I'll take the Justice League.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC, in a ridiculous way.

gunswordfist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@averageinsanity said:

@those_eyes: ? Batman can take Tony, Cap, Hawkeye, Black widow, black panther, and Bruce banner all on his own?

lol yes! batfactor is omnipotent.

Nice Yujiro avatar. :)

gunswordfist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, not even close. Widow gives him trouble and Panther can arguably beat him.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

wow this thread turned ugly fast @ancient_0f_days i applaud you with the totally unneeded aggression towards @bones309 congratulations... I also applaud your ability to cuss when it is totally uncalled for and unnecessary.

@god_spawn@buckshot i foresee this turning ugly quick may want to step in

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Wayne solos.

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman Is being WAY too over estimated, I know he's good he's got training but exaggerate much?

Round 1-DC with a MASSIVE MAYBE, since they have a slight advantage

Round 2-Marvel has the advantage, with bruce an tony being geniuses hawk eye could find a bow, BP for obvious reasons, Thor cos its been stated he can think with strategy and he would still have a reasonable amount of strength, cap still not clear on the whole will the SSS have a lasting affect and his H2H without the serum so I won't count him for either rounds

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Wayne solos.

against Black Panther i am not choosing a side here but i doubt that

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

Bruce Wayne solos.

against Black Panther i am not choosing a side here but i doubt that

Black Panther is powerless too, but I doubt Bruce could take both Captain America and Black Panther.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman VS Bruce Banner-I just believe Superman can take him, expecially Pre-New 52 Superman who has had training from some of DC's best

Batman ------ Iron Man-No explanation need

Wonder Woman VSThor- Thor is quite skilled shown when he was depowered without his powers, but not on the level of Diana

Cyborg VS Captain America-Cyborg would still be a football player, while Cap would be a skinny old man.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) VS Black Panther-Black Panther is just way more skilled.

Green Arrow ----- Hawkeye-Better training and fighting skill from what i've seen. Not that either display much of it.

The Flash ----- Black Widow-A lot more skilled

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By marvel_boy2241

Ok I just want to know how Diana has the muscle to take Thor. Can she actually lift him? Her body type says that she can't but I'm game if anyone wants to enlighten me. Hmu

Beam3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3) non-humans (ex: superman, thor) have the fitness and strength of a person their age who exercises regularly

See this rule? Captain America hasn't been human since World War II. As a superhuman, he won't be drained of his Super Serum just reduced to this level. A Captain America with these stats would still be more than capable of taking down pretty much everyone except Bruce and Diana with ease.

I am also curious as to why Hal's military training makes him more than just fodder but Tony's training from Captain America makes him fodder? Tony should be able to easily hang with Hal and keep him busy. Tony may not be some superskilled guy but he is by no means a bystander.

Also, why is everyone downplaying Banner here? Keep in mind that depowerment only takes away the big green Hulk it doesn't prevent any of Bruce's natural personalities from taking over. Given the right stimuli, one of the many Hulks could come out. When he was depowered, his Bannertech made him practically unkillable so he was never put into a situation that would force any of them out. He also suggested that when he was picking up WWH's stuff that he was really picking up his stuff. This means that the Green Scar, in a much weaker state, could be in this battle. The Green Scar, despite having Hulk level power, was a very capable fighter. He is easily capable of taking Cyborg, Hal, or Barry with ease.

Round 1

Rather than use TGW's pointless 1v1 setup that blindly follows the stated list, why don't we compare comparable fighters?

T'Challa versus Bruce Wayne - T'Challa is a far more vicious fighter though both are equally skilled.

Clint Barton versus Diana Prince - Clint is good but he ain't no Wonder Woman.

Natasha Romanova versus Oliver Queen - This one could go either way. Oliver is good but Black Widow has alot more experience.

Steve Rogers versus Clark Kent - Steve should be able to easily take down Clark when limited by rule number 3.

Thor Odinson versus Victor Stone - Thor has real combat training and is much bigger than Victor.

Bruce Banner versus Hal Jordan - When Bruce lets Green Scar out, Hal will get trounced.

Tony Stark versus Barry Allen - Tony Stark has been trained by Captain America and the Flash fights like an idiot when he has powers so Barry goes down hard.

Overall round one goes overwhelmingly to Marvel given that the skill gap is just too large. Overall, Marvel has 5 high end fighters to DC's 4, 2 average fighters to DC's 2, and lastly DC has a bit of dead weight in Barry Allen. Barry ultimately brings his team down which is ironic given that he is the most powerful person here when empowered.

Round 2

Survival : Marvel

T'Challa alone will gives Marvel an edge. His survival skills are easily twice as good as every person in this battle. This means that team Marvel will be a much better physical and mental condition in a fight giving them a tremendous advantage. Tony is the only bit of dead weight on team Marvel.

Victor, Barry, and Hal will be a big detriment here with Bruce, Ollie, Clark and Diana having to tow alot of weight making them more harried. They won't enter any battle in peak condition.

Weapons : Marvel

In terms of experience with available weaponry, Marvel wins this handily. T'Challa is a beast with daggers, claws, and spears. Clint is good with most but will be a terror with a bow. Natasha can assist Clint with a bow but will likely fight with daggers. Steve's shield ricocheting experience will definitely prove useful. Thor fights with one all the time and has experience with most melee weapons. Bruce fought quite handily with the Green Scar's sword and again should he bring out the Green Scar, he'll be well skilled. Only Tony can be said to have relatively no experience with medieval style weapons.

Again, Victor, Barry, and Hal are dead weight here and will require training which will again make team DC alot less capable.

Mind Games : Marvel

Marvel has 3 of the smartest people on Marvel Earth. When it comes to tactics, Marvel has 2 of the greatest tactical minds in comics backed up by some of the best improvisational tacticians on Marvel Earth. Only really Thor is somewhat lacking in the tactics department.

If DC does not strike fast enough, Tony could very well build an Iron Man and change the game.

Battle : Marvel

With the massive skill, survival, and mental advantage that Marvel has, they will triumph fairly easily.

Overall, team Marvel is already mostly human whereas most of Team DC is reliant on powers.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#116  Edited By mickey-mouse

@zacktheboss: Batman, Arrow, and WW kill them all....Captain America with no powers is effected the most...

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The League gets my vote. Cap is only skilled because of the serum, and Superman learned how to fight.

Avatar image for earthquake_2123
Earthquake_2123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Earthquake_2123

Going with Team Marvel.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By ElmoHump

Are you guys serious? Batman is said to be a master in most martial arts and he's actually used to not having powers. His body and mental state is also at peak human level. And Wonder woman is an immortal warrior that has trained for like freaking 2000 - 3000 years. FFS They should just duo on freaking Thor, Cap and Widow. Ollie is also a good hand to hand fighter. He held his own against Black Canary who is more skilled than Hawkeye.

And here.

No Caption Provided

I remember scans of green lantern fighting off (While admittedly running from it, if memory serves.) a mob of prison inmates armed with crude weapons, and doing very well for himself in the process.

Batman also has feats of defeating a lazarus pit powered Ra's Al Ghul (who's 10 times more powerful then normal) by cleverly manuevering him into the lazarus pit (Batman #400)

And easily defeats and subdues his former sidekick (the 3rd Robin aka Tim Drake) Red Robin (Batman & Robin v2 #19)

IF YOU THINK THE BATGOD CAN'T TAKE THEM DOWN YOU'RE REALLY JUST NOT RIGHT IN THE MIND.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Superman VS Bruce Banner-I just believe Superman can take him, expecially Pre-New 52 Superman who has had training from some of DC's best

Batman ------ Iron Man-No explanation need

Wonder Woman VSThor- Thor is quite skilled shown when he was depowered without his powers, but not on the level of Diana

Cyborg VS Captain America-Cyborg would still be a football player, while Cap would be a skinny old man.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) VS Black Panther-Black Panther is just way more skilled.

Green Arrow ----- Hawkeye-Better training and fighting skill from what i've seen. Not that either display much of it.

The Flash ----- Black Widow-A lot more skilled

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow this thread turned ugly fast @ancient_0f_days i applaud you with the totally unneeded aggression towards @bones309 congratulations... I also applaud your ability to cuss when it is totally uncalled for and unnecessary.

Lol this is the funniest thing I'll probably read today.

Givemefreedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Givemefreedom

Batman

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 said:

good i was laughing my way through your comments so... I guess thats fair

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

@kidman560 said:

good i was laughing my way through your comments so... I guess thats fair

price of being right I suppose