Powerless Hercules vs Powerless Diana

• 169 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@stoneo said:

See this Woman was able to fight and win against this Man because she was more skilled than him, despite him being larger than her. Now, you have provided no evidence to support your claim that a woman would lose against a man just because of their sexes or that Hercules would beat Diana. You have also provided no evidence of your ridiculous claim that there are men who spend time making women win fights in comicbooks and television just because they want to be a women, think women are better than men, or to brainwash people to think women are better. Lastly, I am not brainwashed and I do not take kindly to people who say I am.
I have to concur this is a mock fight.
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By weaponmaster
@Evil Incarnate said:

@weaponmaster said:

@Evil Incarnate

said:

@weaponmaster

said:

@TheMightyAvenger

said:

@weaponmaster: Fine then if you really think you're right i won't waste my time with this. And Batman defeating those who are stronger than him being fantasy is true but they are freaking comics they are suposed to be full fantasy that's the point.

Exactly my point. They are fantasy and writers writing about female characters defeating male characters routinely are writing about their fantasies of either being women or being dominated by women or someone has convinced them that they are inferior to women and it is coming out in their fantasy writing.

I honestly think that you're reading too much into comics.

I am simply more insightful than you are.  Wonder Womans creator was a psychiatrist who patterned the character after his dominatrix mistress.

I'm fully aware of the good doctor's professional and private life. That being said Diana has come a long way since then and yes while she's still seen as a product of the feminism movement to credit any win she has over a man as some sort of outlandish bondage fantasy is ludicrous. She has better stats than some of the men she fights so her winning is a guarantee in those situations. Many would credit yourself as a misogynist for even implying that a man automatically beats any woman. Not all are created equal. I've seen a black man beat a white man. Does that mean Black Panther automatically beats Batman?

it is not ludicrous you are simply not intelligent enough or are too biased to make the connection.

This is a gender issue, not a skin color issue. Women are physically inferior to men generally in term of strength, speed and durability. Using a pigment based argument is inane and irrelevant. It is not misogyny it is simple reality. You are likely someone who fantasizes about being a woman as you have a lot of wonder woman pictures and your own pictures give off a strong homosexual vibe.
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By weaponmaster
@TheMightyAvenger said:

@weaponmaster: So you are saying that Wonder Woman's creator was dominated just cause he created a very powerful female character, okay cool.

Do your research. Yes. He was into domination and patterned wonder woman after his dominatrix mistress, who always wore 2 metal wristbands.
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weaponmaster: Stop saying everyone who thinks different from yourself wants to be a woman it' getting annoying.
stoneo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By stoneo
@weaponmaster
Your calling me the stupid one! You believe that people are purposly brainwashing others and I'm a victim of it! Either your mentally disabled, highly gullible, or a troll who's making this all up. Probably the last one. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#156  Edited By Static Shock
@Evil Incarnate said:
I've seen a black man beat a white man. Does that mean Black Panther automatically beats Batman?
This is a very bad example, and no comparison, whatsoever. Weaponmaster's argument is based on gender, whereas males and females differ from each other in terms of physical abilities. Black men and White men stand on equal footing, physically, if there's no training behind either one of them. Thus, a Black man has just as much chance at beating down White man and vice versa... 

@stoneo said

@weaponmaster: So you are saying that Wonder Woman's creator was dominated just cause he created a very powerful female character, okay cool.
William Marston's mistress, Olive Byrne, was the dominant one in the relationship. Wonder Woman's character was based on her and his wife, also... Weaponmaster is spot on. 

@weaponmaster said

They are likely trying to please the homosexual comic book audience as there is such a small portion of the demographic that are women. The inference should be that there are, of course, exceptions to any rule but that is what they are, exceptions. Your last sentence pretty much sums it up albeit with a fix or 2 on my part.
There's no doubt that the female part of the demographic is minuscule in comparison to the male part, and you could be right about the homosexual part as well. I'm just under the impression that there may be more reasons as to why male comic book writers allow women to defeat men. Maybe it keeps female readers interested in the women they are reading about, because the comic book industry has a hard time attracting women as it. As for my last sentence, I didn't want you to think that I was disagreeing with you, because it wasn't my intention to tell you that you're wrong or anything. 
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weaponmaster: I do know that, what i was trying to say is that not every writter who creates a powerfull woman character is into domination. Should've made that clearer.
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By weaponmaster
@stoneo said:

@weaponmaster

: Your calling me the stupid one! You believe that people are purposly brainwashing others and I'm a victim of it! Either your mentally disabled, highly gullible, or a troll who's making this all up. Probably the last one. 

And yet you lacked the basic intelligence to acsertain that the video you posted fake and were gullible enough to believe that a choreographed kata was an actual fight. You know nothing about actual combat obviously and are basing your arguments on what you have either read in comics or seen on tv and the in the movies. You are brainwashed if you think that women in general have a chance fighting men

@TheMightyAvenger

said:

@weaponmaster

: Stop saying everyone who thinks different from yourself wants to be a woman it' getting annoying.

I am not saying everyone that thinks differently than me wants to be a woman. i am saying that writers who constantly write about women defeating men and people who actually believ that women can in general defeat men either fantasize about being women or had a domineering mother figure or are into being dominated by women. 
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weaponmaster: Fine then but you should stop bad mouthing people.
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@weaponmaster said:
@Evil Incarnate said:

@weaponmaster said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@weaponmaster said:

@TheMightyAvenger

said:

@weaponmaster: Fine then if you really think you're right i won't waste my time with this. And Batman defeating those who are stronger than him being fantasy is true but they are freaking comics they are suposed to be full fantasy that's the point.

Exactly my point. They are fantasy and writers writing about female characters defeating male characters routinely are writing about their fantasies of either being women or being dominated by women or someone has convinced them that they are inferior to women and it is coming out in their fantasy writing.

I am simply more insightful than you are.  Wonder Womans creator was a psychiatrist who patterned the character after his dominatrix mistress.

I'm fully aware of the good doctor's professional and private life. That being said Diana has come a long way since then and yes while she's still seen as a product of the feminism movement to credit any win she has over a man as some sort of outlandish bondage fantasy is ludicrous. She has better stats than some of the men she fights so her winning is a guarantee in those situations. Many would credit yourself as a misogynist for even implying that a man automatically beats any woman. Not all are created equal. I've seen a black man beat a white man. Does that mean Black Panther automatically beats Batman?

it is not ludicrous you are simply not intelligent enough or are too biased to make the connection.   This is a gender issue, not a skin color issue. Women are physicall inferior to men generally in term of strength, speed and durability. Using a pigment based argument is inane and irrelevant It is not misogyny it is simple reality. You are likely someone who fantasizes about being a woman as you have a lot of wonder woman pictures and your own pictures give off a strong homosexual vibe.
Firstly no I'm not a homosexual not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just not my preference. Secondly while I'm fully aware that men in a general have physical advantages over females to hold what realistically might happen into a battle of pure fantasy is futile for most parts. This battle for the most part comes down to skill and intelligence. To automatically give Herc the win because he has a penis makes you seem ignorant. For any of Herc's physical advantages to shine he'd have to get her to go H2H. If he were I'd honestly give him the win more times than as he being a man and the size that he is undoubtedly stronger than a regular Diana. Diana and he both have swords and he has a bow and arrow which may in all honesty be useless as he may not have the speed advantage to utilize it. He lasso combined with her skill can be easily used in this battle. Furthermore and I believe I speak for everyone on here your attitude has gotta come down. You can get your point across without the insults or arrogance. They don't make you a better debater by any means.
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By weaponmaster
@TheMightyAvenger said:

@weaponmaster: I do know that, what i was trying to say is that not every writter who creates a powerfull woman character is into domination. Should've made that clearer.

I stated that wtiters who routinely write females defeating males either fantasize about being female, had domineering mothers, or are into being dominated by woman. I actually did make that clear several times but you seem you keep missing the other two reasons.
Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Amazingoctus

Hercules. It is going to winde up in a bed with Wonder Woman most likely feeling ashamed. He seems to have a way with the women. 

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@Static Shock said:
@Evil Incarnate said:
I've seen a black man beat a white man. Does that mean Black Panther automatically beats Batman?
This is a very bad example, and no comparison, whatsoever. Weaponmaster's argument is based on gender, whereas males and females differ from each other in terms of physical abilities. Black men and White men stand on equal footing, physically, if there's no training behind either one of them. Thus, a Black man has just as much chance at beating down White man and vice versa... 

@stoneo said

William Marston's mistress, Olive Byrne, was the dominant one in the relationship. Wonder Woman's character was based on her and his wife, also... Weaponmaster is spot on. 

@weaponmaster said

They are likely trying to please the homosexual comic book audience as there is such a small portion of the demographic that are women. The inference should be that there are, of course, exceptions to any rule but that is what they are, exceptions. Your last sentence pretty much sums it up albeit with a fix or 2 on my part.
There's no doubt that the female part of the demographic is minuscule in comparison to the male part, and you could be right about the homosexual part as well. I'm just under the impression that there may be more reasons as to why male comic book writers allow women to defeat men. Maybe it keeps female readers interested in the women they are reading about, because the comic book industry has a hard time attracting women as it. As for my last sentence, I didn't want you to think that I was disagreeing with you, because it wasn't my intention to tell you that you're wrong or anything. 
It maybe a bit of a stretch but, I was going by the fact he said that he's seen females struggle with men of less skill. I was using the example (which clearly went across poorly) in hopes that someone would get the point that clearly not all people are created equal. There are definitely some women out there who are stronger than some men in real life. While this is not the norm it is true. My argument is not that Diana is stronger then Hercules or even more durable in this particular battle but, that it comes down to their skills. Diana more than likely wouldn't try to get into a full on physical confrontation with Herc. All Weaponmaster's scenarios have it going Herc's way for no better reasoning than because he's a man.  :\
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By weaponmaster
@Evil Incarnate said:

@weaponmaster said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@weaponmaster said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@weaponmaster said:

@TheMightyAvenger

said:

it is not ludicrous you are simply not intelligent enough or are too biased to make the connection.   This is a gender issue, not a skin color issue. Women are physicall inferior to men generally in term of strength, speed and durability. Using a pigment based argument is inane and irrelevant It is not misogyny it is simple reality. You are likely someone who fantasizes about being a woman as you have a lot of wonder woman pictures and your own pictures give off a strong homosexual vibe.

Firstly no I'm not a homosexual not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just not my preference. Secondly while I'm fully aware that men in a general have physical advantages over females to hold what realistically might happen into a battle of pure fantasy is futile for most parts. This battle for the most part comes down to skill and intelligence. To automatically give Herc the win because he has a penis makes you seem ignorant. For any of Herc's physical advantages to shine he'd have to get her to go H2H. If he were I'd honestly give him the win more times than as he being a man and the size that he is undoubtedly stronger than a regular Diana. Diana and he both have swords and he has a bow and arrow which may in all honesty be useless as he may not have the speed advantage to utilize it. He lasso combined with her skill can be easily used in this battle. Furthermore and I believe I speak for everyone on here your attitude has gotta come down. You can get your point across without the insults or arrogance. They don't make you a better debater by any means.

Keep repeating that first sentence to yourself and you may some day believe it. Posting disgusting pictures of yourself on a comic site with your tongue out licking your lips says otherwise.

I mentioned nothing concerning genitalia. I stated that males are superior in strength, speed and durability. 

Strength, speed, and durability come into play with weapons as well. You are not thinking correctly. 

An arrow is much harder to dodge than a lasso. A lasso is very easy to avoid. 
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By weaponmaster
@TheMightyAvenger said:

@weaponmaster: Fine then but you should stop bad mouthing people.

I only reciprocate typically. All esle is simply truth, which some people can't deal with.
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@weaponmaster said:
@Evil Incarnate said:

@weaponmaster said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@weaponmaster said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@weaponmaster said:

@TheMightyAvenger

said:

Keep repeating that first sentence to yourself and you may some day believe it. Posting disgusting pictures of yourself on a comic site with your tongue out licking your lips says otherwise. I mentioned nothing concerning genitalia. I stated that males are superior in strength, speed and durability.  Strength, speed, and durability come into play with weapons as well. You are not thinking correctly.  An arrow is much harder to dodge than a lasso. A lasso is very easy to avoid. 
It's actually a stupid pic that was for my GF and I really shouldn't even have to explain myself to you on that level. if you're here to debate to fictional characters in a fictitious setting then why go to personal insults? 

Yes an arrow is hard to dodge but, not for someone of Diana's skill who routinely dodges and parry's bullets, light speed punches, heat vision, etc. Have you shown any proof Herc is a better swordsman than Diana?
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Evil Incarnate: He's really good at going through people's profiles to reach for insults. He's called me an alcoholic multiple times because of mine. 

(I think its a form of expressing his insecurity and repressed anger for the general public)
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Sorry to those users who were actually using this thread with enjoyment, others who chose to insult rather than debate are causing this thread to be locked.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@texasdeathmatch said:
@Evil Incarnate: He's really good at going through people's profiles to reach for insults. He's called me an alcoholic multiple times because of mine.   (I think its a form of expressing his insecurity and repressed anger for the general public)
No sweat off of my back. It does more harm than good to his reputation.