Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sy8000

Teams:

@veitha:

Magneto, Sersei, Exodus, Vulcan, Blue Marvel, Emma frost, Dr. Light, Spectrem, Black Bolt

vs

@youngjustice:

Top, Psycho Pirate, New 52 Wraith, Stryfe, Brutaal, New 52 Cheetah, Ravenous

Rules:

• DC characters are pre-new 52 unless otherwise stated.
  • 616 marvel characters.
  • Win by any means except BFR.
  • BFR is allowed.
  • No time travel.
  • Characters are morals off but are in character.
  • Voting ideally starts in 2 weeks. Extensions are allowed but are unwanted.
  • Characters only know each other from prior encounters.
  • No prep.
  • Teamwork Matters.
  • Standard gear for all.
  • Fights take place here:
No Caption Provided

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

holy wtf... thats allot of people

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

holy wtf... thats allot of people

I know right?! I was just about to comment on the same thing....

that's a lotta people to present keep track of....

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@cosmicallyaware1: @kidman560: yeah, we're going to make either a giant mess or a very good debate with all these characters.

@youngjustice wanna post the first intro? I know only Cheeta as a character in your team lol

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By YoungJustice

@veitha: Sure! I'll make the intros pretty short.

Psycho Pirate
Psycho Pirate

The Psycho Pirate! An foe of the Justice League with the ability of empathy control through his Medusa Mask, he is a powerful enemy and should be watched closely!

Powers: Empathy Manipulation

Best Attributes: Can turn teammates against each other, bypass telepathic barriers.

Worst Attributes: Loses abilities is his mask is taken off.

Stryfe
Stryfe

This clone of Cable and child of Apocalypse is a force to be reckoned with! Born with powerful telekenetic and telepathic abilities, he only got stronger by enhancements by Apocalypse, making him one of the X-Men's most dangerous foes!

Powers: Telepathy and Telekinesis

Best Attributes: Powerful Telekinetic and Telepathic Abilities

Worst Attributes: Stryfe mostly sees through telepathy, if someone has their mind completely blocked he is unable to see them.

Wraith
Wraith

This dirty little secret of the U.S government is among one of the strongest beings in the DC universe! Able to best Superman himself, who knows what else this beast has lying inside of him!

Powers: Super Strength, Super Speed, Super Durability, Flight, and Sound Manipulation

Best Attributes: Strength and Durability

Worst Attributes: Has his own version of Kryptonite, it is held by the government.

Ravenous
Ravenous

The Herald Hunting alien named Ravenous is one of Annihilus' greatest officers, he will do anything to get his job done!

Powers: Super Strength, Super Durability, and Energy Projection

Best Attributes: He is a Herald Level opponent.

Worst Attributes: When his Curr's are destroyed (the hounds in the picture above), he loses all his power temporarily, but they quickly regenerate.

Brutaal
Brutaal

Superman himself! Well...not really Superman, more like...Injustice Gods Among Us Superman, but from Earth-2!

Powers: Kryptonian Abilities (You shouldn't be on this site if you don't know what they are.)

Best Attributes: He is a killer, he doesn't have a problem murdering anyone who stands in his way.

Worst Attributes: Kryptonian Weaknesses

Cheetah
Cheetah

Incredibly fast and deadly, she doesn't take long to kill her prey. Anyone who isn't on her side is destined to die!

Powers: Super Speed, Super Strength, and Enhanced Durability

Best Attributes: She is incredibly adept at H2H combat and is one of the fastest people in the DC Universe.

Worst Attributes: She is susceptible to piercing attacks such as bullets, knives, etc.

One of the Flash's most dangerous enemies and apart of the most dangerous Rogue's gallery in the DC Universe, the Top is extremely destructive and dangerous!

Powers: Super Spin Speed and Enhanced Intelligence

Best Attributes: His spins induce a vertigo in his opponents.

Worst Attributes: He doesn't have any defense against attacks, if he stops spinning he is fairly weak.

The Battle

When the match starts, as soon as Stryfe sees Emma he will put telepathic barriers on his team. Then we will instantly go for her so that her team is weak in telepathic defense.

We'll send Cheetah to kill Emma, she will use her speed to speed to speed slash Emma with her claws, Emma doesn't have a good enough reaction speed to even counter Cheetah's attacks. She'll be done within seconds.

When Emma is done, Stryfe will notice that they still can't bypass their minds, they will try to quickly find out who by beating your team down one by one until it is unlocked.

Brutaal will go for Exodus, due to him looking most threatening out of the remaining, with the telepathic barrier placed by Stryfe, telepathy wouldn't be much of an issue here. It would be more of a brawling match, Exodus would most likely manhandle him with telekinesis, but whenever possible Brutaal would send hard hitting blows at him. Although eventually, Exodus would most likely get the best of him. Although when Brutaal is being destroyed, Psycho Pirate will use his empathy on Vulcan and Blue Marvel to go after him. With Blue Marvel/Vulcan under Psycho Pirate's control, the match would become Blue Marvel/Vulcan/Brutaal vs. Exodus, while it is a somewhat debatable battle, the team should have a good beating but defeat Exodus in the end.

While that is going on, Ravenous would go after Magneto, Magneto would be killed easily. The only metal in the arena is the chains seemingly, so Magneto wouldn't have much to work with. After Ravenous is done with him, he will go after Sersi.

Ravenous should defeat her after some time, he is more physically powerful and the only way she could defeat him is if she murdered him, which isn't something she'd do.

Cheetah and Wraith would be steady going after Photon (or Spectrum, but I'm just going to call her Photon if you don't mind), Cheetah will match her in speed and dodge her attacks, while Wraith follows her whenever she is airborne and attack her with sound attacks until she got knocked down. Then Cheetah would demolish her.

That leaves Dr. Light and Black Bolt, who should both be non-issues, while Black Bolt has mild telepathic defense, it isn't anything serious, they will both be telepathically dominated by Stryfe.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Veitha

@youngjustice: thanks for the info, and for talking about their weaknesses too. I'll do the same.

Here's my team(I'll write my tactic later since I don't have time right now, sorry :/ just wait a bit before your next reply and I'll post my first tactic).

Emma Frost

No Caption Provided

Former leader of the Hellfire Club, a powerful secret organization, former Headmistress of the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning and currently Revolutionary X-Men under the meh-pen of Brian Michael Bendis, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath able to turn into solid diamond. I've been using my girl Emma a lot in debates recently, she's just the perfect telepath to use in CaVs or tourneys.

Abilities: Telepath with great power and great, great skills; able to turn into an indestructible diamond form that also increases her strenght and makes her immune to a lot of stuff;

Weaknesses: diamond form and telepathy don't get along very well together lol. Just a power at a time, otherwise she'd be overpowered.

Exodus

No Caption Provided

My other telepath. Exodus is in par with Charles Xavier and Emma when it comes to telepathy, and he's also a teleporter and a very powerful telekinetic. Amped by Apocalypse, he's one of the most powerful mutants around there, and he's a high level team buster.

Abilities: telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation;

Weaknesses: I can't find any, specific weak point.

Magneto

I'm using Pre-AvX version, of course. But I love this picture
I'm using Pre-AvX version, of course. But I love this picture

My other team-buster. Magneto is a well-known mutant terrorist, X-Villain and X-Man. He's been the main rival to Charles Xavier and his dream, and he just wants every mutant to be free to live without fear. He's the Master of Magnetism, and his helmet stops telepathy.

Abilities: Magnetism, Metal Manipulation, EM fields manipulation.

Doctor Light

Another team buster. Artur Light is an enemy of the Justica League and the Teen Titans and has beaten them both alone in the past. He can manipulate light on enormous levels.

Abilities: light manipulation, invisibility, EM fields manipulation, very fast.

Weaknesses: his mind.

Vulcan

No Caption Provided

Third Summers brother, former king of the Shi'ar empire and another team buster. He's the most powerful Summers brother, being able to absorb, release and manipulate any kind of energy.

Abilities: Energy manipulation on very high scale;

Weaknesses: his temper, his pride. He's been overpowered by energy before, but I doubt anyone on your team can do the same;

Sersi

No Caption Provided

One of the most powerful Eternals and former Avenger, Sersi is a telepath, energy manipulator and matter manipulator. She can rearrange matter on great levels, and she of course has Eternal stats.

Abilities: matter manipulation, psionic abilities and superhuman stats.

Weaknesses: as any Eternal, she can be killed. She will eventually come back, but she can be killed. Let's see if you can haha.

Blue Marvel

No Caption Provided

He has anti-matter based powers and he is essentially one of the most powerful beings on Earth. Superstrong, superfast, superdurable, he can also project energy in the form of antimatter: a single gram of Antimatter has the destructive force of a nuke.

Abilities: superhumanly enhanced stats, flight and energy projection.

Weaknesses: no specific weakness.

Black Bolt

No Caption Provided

King of the Inhumans, a single whisper from Black Bolt can destroy a city. His powers aren't anyway sonic based, but they work on electrons and sub-atomic levels.

Abilities: destructive scream/whisper, matter manipulation.

Weaknesses: he cannot use his powers always at full levels.

Spectrum

No Caption Provided

Monica Rambeau has had many names, from Captain Marvel to Photon to Pulsar to Spectrum. What hasn't changed are his power levels. She is one of the most powerful and fastest Avengers, and that's why she's been used not very often in Avengers Comics.

Abilities: she can shift into any energy from the EM spectrum.

Weaknesses: no specific weakness. Black Matter shields have stopped her once, but then she freed herself.

Counter/Tactic

Emma Frost will direct my team telepathically. She'll link them and tell them what to do. Emma, Exodus and Magneto are the best leaders here, and Mags will know that Emma is the right one to direct the team telepathically.

And everyone here will so know that Emma is the one that has to be protected. And that's why Cheeta won't even land an hand on her.

You say that New 52 Cheeta will reach Monica in speed and attack her. Well, that won't definitely happen.

First of all, Monica has got speed on this level:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Billion miles in seconds while in a solid light form, she could even go to space and repair satellites in seconds. That's more than New 52 Cheeta has ever done. Consider that Monica can go even intangible and invisible, so Cheeta won't even know what's attacking her. As soon as she will try to reach Emma, Spectrum will get in between and stop Cheeta quite easily.

While this happens, Sersi will project adamantine shields around Emma, while Exodus and Mags will do the same with their own force fields. Now my best telepath is safe.

Let's focus on telepathy now.

You got an empath and one powerful telepath. I have three Xavier-level telepaths.

Yup, Sersi is a telepath too, with worldwide telepathy.

Emma, Sersi and Exodus will place telepathic barriers for my team. Emma Frost projected a barrier able to protect Cyclops from Quentin Quire's TP and TK while he was possessed by the Phoenix Force, and she did it with no effort and in a matter of seconds. Imagine what these three telepaths together can do.

Strife and Psichopirate will get their minds fried if they try to use their psionic powers on my team thanks to Sersi, Exodus and Emma Frost.

Exodus is so good at multitasking that she could keep the Omega level telepath Rachel Grey out of his mind while figthing the entire X-Men crew(I'll post the entire battle if you want, it's a bit long lol).

While this happens, Spectrum could easily start blitzing your team. She can divide herself into hundreds of copies that travel at the same speed as her. This means that they will have to face hundreds of ftl, invisible, intangible copies aiming directly at them. This will take care of everyone in your team with great speed(Cheeta, the Top, for example).

She could even be amped thanks to Vulcan and Doctor Light. These two are my main energy manipulators, and they will protect my team against any kind of energy attack you want to throw at us, and even depower your energy manipulators. Light can even blind your entire team and Vulcan can even manipulate the electricity in your team's brains, to shut off their powers or directly them.

Brutal is a superman-ish character, right? So both Vulcan and Light can depower him with ease and use his power against your team. Spectrum could even turn into red light and depower him.

While this happens Magneto will use the metal in the arena to bombard your team while using force fields and EMPs to attack your team. Remember that Mags can manipulate the Electromagnetic fields, so having only a bit of metal in the arena won't give him trouble. He can also manipulate the metal in your team's blood or summon metal from far distances. He killed the Dark Phoenix with an EMP to her brain.

No Caption Provided

Blue Marvel is strong enough to go toe to toe with Sentry, he and Black Bolt will assault your team physically and energetically while telepaths and energy manipulators keep them weak.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By YoungJustice

@veitha:

You say that New 52 Cheeta will reach Monica in speed and attack her. Well, that won't definitely happen.

Trust me, I've used Photon in many debates before, I know that in the air it is hard for her to be matched. I was referring to on foot.

You got an empath and one powerful telepath. I have three Xavier-level telepaths.

Correct, but your team has absolutely no idea what my team offers. Stryfe put the telepathic barriers on my team, I meant to add for specific purposes to block information such as powers and weaknesses.

Brutal is a superman-ish character, right? So both Vulcan and Light can depower him with ease and use his power against your team. Spectrum could even turn into red light and depower him.

Nope.

• Characters only know each other from prior encounters.

Yay at me picking majority DC!

Blue Marvel is strong enough to go toe to toe with Sentry, he and Black Bolt will assault your team physically and energetically while telepaths and energy manipulators keep them weak.

If this is your general strategy, it is extremely broken.

1. Your team has absolutely no knowledge on my team, if anything I could see Light realizing Cheetah and maybe Top, while Emma recognizes Stryfe and Black Bolt recognizes Ravenous possibly.
  2. You have several teamwork issues on your side (Black Bolt and Vulcan, Exodus and Emma, etc.) It is basically a mess waiting to happen, Emma would never allow Exodus to go into her mind, Vulcan and Black Bolt would have a fit at him standing next to Vulcan, Sersi has problems with Exodus, and that's going by actual not liking each other. Photon/Blue Marvel may not want to fight alongside villains period.
  3. In addition to #2, if Exodus attempted to get control Emma/Sersi/Blue Marvel/Photon/Black Bolt (who does have TP as well by the way, if you weren't aware.) It'd make everyone except Vulcan and Dr. Light go after Exodus and potentially cause Black Bolt to go after Vulcan in the madness. Which is basically leaving Dr.Light being the only one going after my team and let's be serious, my team would roflstomp the f*ck out of Light.

Edit: In addition to #3, if Emma/Sersi tried to get into Exoudus' mind, it'd backfire on them and Exodus would most likely have Vulcan/Light on his side in this scenario, in which they would obliterate your team. Leaving my team with Vulcan/Exodus/Light to deal with. Which is debatable, but my team takes a few casualties and wins.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice: I'm using a shitty wi-fi connection right now, so I cannot upload scans :// I'll add them later or post them into another post.

TeamWork

Emma Frost is a very smart woman. She's been both on the evil side and on the good side, she has shown that she won't mind making alliances with horrible people to gain what she wants or needs to gain. I can provvide examples: other than her early days as a villain, she's become a friend to her enemies if that meant being able to defeat a bigger one. For example, she became an ally to Danger the Living Room even if she had tried to kill her and her teammates more than once just a bit before; she had become a member of the Cabal and became an ally of Loki, Doom, The Hood, Osborn, and she was smart enough to become friend to Namor to manipulate him.

If she has to face a bigger threat, she will definitely do strange alliances. She's not a woman who holds a grudge, she's smart enough not to let her emotions overcome her.

Same thing for Exodus. He's not completely evil, and he's very smart. In X-Men Legacy he accepted to even destroy his base and disassembled his team just because Xavier reasoned with him.

Then Magneto has been a friend of both Emma and Exodus, they will definitely come up with a reason to work together.

Then Emma and Exodus and Sersi(who has no reason to be angry towards anyone hereexcept maybe for Exodussince they fought once, but she cannot do anything against Emma and Exodus together if she wanted to attack them) will manipulate Black Bolt into not attacking Vulcan.

Vulcan is a proud man, he wants power, and that's the reason why he fell. They'll just have to make sure that Black Bolt will act with a servile attitude towards him so that he will be calm and quiet. They could even cast an illusion so that Black Bolt and Vulcan won't see each other as enemies(Spectrum can do the same manipulating light, they'll see their best friends instead of their worst enemies).

I've got the best manipulator woman in the MU here, Emma Frost, with her full telepathic powers and telepathic backup, I won't have problems dealingwithteamwork.

Telepathy and Knowledge

What is Stryfe best telepathic feat? Because unless you show me him facing someone as powerful as Xavier or mind-reading the whole planet, then I'm pretty sure that his telepathic barriers will fall in a matter of seconds.

My three telepaths will attack him telepathically, his shields will literally explode and backfire on him. Then I'll have complete access to your team minds and to everything we need to know about them.

So yup, I got knowledge and your team's minds in my hands.

Spectrum, Vulcan, Light and energy manipulation

Why would she even attack Cheeta on foot? She'll turn into light and speedblitz her. Then she can go and blitz the rest of your team.

Since my telepaths know everything about you, Spectrum, Vulcan and the others will do the same. They can depower people, and they will do it soon.

I don't even need to know about Brutal, anyway. Vulcan can perceive and understand what kind of energy is inside his body(light), and the same can be said for Arthur. They can depower him by absorbing any kind of energy inside his body.

So anyone with energy based powers is going to be depowered.

So

1) Teamwork is fine. Telepathy and moraless-character ftw;

2) My telepaths are far superior than yours they will literally destroy him and gain access to his knowledge and to your team's minds;

3)Spectrum is faster than anyone here, she can essentially blitz your team, since she's so fast that time manipulation doesn't work on her;

4) My energy manipulators are just way too much for your team to handle. Any energetic attack will be blocked and used against you;

5) Add Black Bolt and Blue Marvel and your team doesn't stand a chance against mine.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By YoungJustice

@veitha: Sorry for the lateness, let's get back to it!

Before I start, I completely bypassed this in my last rebuttal.

Psichopirate will get their minds fried if they try to use their psionic powers on my team

Psycho Pirate power's aren't necessarily psionic and his powers come through his Medusa Mask, so if his powers weren't able to get through. His mask wouldn't work, not his mind.

If she has to face a bigger threat, she will definitely do strange alliances. She's not a woman who holds a grudge, she's smart enough not to let her emotions overcome her.

I understand this part, I mean would Emma realistically even let Exodus in her mind. In the end they still are enemies.

What is Stryfe best telepathic feat? Because unless you show me him facing someone as powerful as Xavier or mind-reading the whole planet, then I'm pretty sure that his telepathic barriers will fall in a matter of seconds.

*For the record, I don't have a scanner at moment, I am using online sources for the characters (at least with these characters)*

Anyways, to be completely honest. Stryfe is best known for his telekinesis, his TP is on the level of a base Cable.

Why would she even attack Cheeta on foot? She'll turn into light and speedblitz her. Then she can go and blitz the rest of your team.

I was stating in general that on foot Cheetah is faster.

I don't even need to know about Brutal, anyway. Vulcan can perceive and understand what kind of energy is inside his body(light), and the same can be said for Arthur. They can depower him by absorbing any kind of energy inside his body.

*rebuttal in last paragraph*

since she's so fast that time manipulation doesn't work on her;

Since when?

4) My energy manipulators are just way too much for your team to handle. Any energetic attack will be blocked and used against you;

Not really, but rebuttal below.

My team will be able to tell pretty quick that they are outnumbered in numbers/ability.

This means we'll have to play more strategically.

By the time we realize this, we're going to have most likely have lost some people/weakened.

So far the state of play is:

Brutaal: Active, but is critically injured and powerless.

Psycho Pirate: Active

Cheetah: Active, but minorly injured.

Ravenous: Active

Top: Active, but minorly injured.

Wraith: Active, but minorly injured.

Stryfe: Active

After my team is done being whooped, some of my team (Brutaal, Psycho Pirate, and Ravenous) will meet in the barracks, Stryfe will create a 5 layer telekinetic shield in front of the entry to the barrack.

That leaves Wraith, Stryfe, Top, and Cheetah outside against your team. Top will use his light top on your team, temporarily blinding them. Stryfe will create a forcefield around your team (minus Photon), but before it closes The Top will throw a tornado top inside. Psycho Pirate will come out from the barracks in order to put Photon under his control, then he will bring her into the barracks as well (the force field will go back up as well.)

About time this happens, your team should have been able to break through the force field. Before Emma/Exodus/Sersi can break through Psycho's control, Cheetah will sneak Emma and kill her. With Emma gone, your team's TP went down quite a bit.

Before Exodus/Sersi finds Photon, she will quickly attack Exodus (with Wraith behind her.) During this madness Stryfe/Cheetah will tag team Sersi, while Ravenous/Top attacks the rest of your team.

While Top and Ravenous vs. Black Bolt/Light/Magneto/Marvel/Vulcan won't be a long battle, Ravenous is all but weak. He'll die trying to kill your team.

This line up mostly relies on energy manipulation, which Ravenous isn't necessarily the most susceptible to. He survived this incredible blast of energy from SS.

No Caption Provided

Magneto should be taken down pretty quick, he doesn't have the durability to go toe to toe with Ravenous.

That leaves Vulcan, Black Bolt, Arthur, and Blue Marvel.

Top can speedblitz Arthur, his reaction time/durability makes him your team's weak link.

No Caption Provided

That brings your team down to Vulcan, Black Bolt, and Blue Marvel.

Black Bolt is powerful with his voice, but with morals he isn't anything special. He could easily be speed blitzed as well.

That leaves Blue Marvel and Vulcan, by the time we get down to these two Photon and Wraith should be done with Exodus, Wraith would come help Top/Ravenous while Photon helps deal with Sersi.

That means Top/Ravenous/Wraith vs. Blue Marvel and Vulcan. This would be a pretty good matchup actually.

Ravenous would be on Blue Marvel, they are about equal in raw strength, although Ravenous has more skill and has his Curr's to attack as he is fighting as well. Blue Marvel would be overwhelmed eventually.

Vulcan would be tag teamed by Wraith and Top, Top is much faster and can induce Vertigo within Vulcan so that he is confused and doesn't know what is going on. So while he is mindlessly going around and missing all of his attacks, Wraith and Ravenous would manhandle him and it would be the end of Vulcan.

Then it would become my team + Photon against Sersi. Stryfe and Cheetah would already have weakened her, by the combined speed blitzing of Top, Photon, and Cheetah, with Stryfe sending telekinetic blasts at her, while Ravenous, Wraith, and Brutaal beat her. She'd be done in no time.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

im impressed so far

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: holda, holda. I'm just a bit busy :/ I'm other tourneys which started before this one so I had to make those first. Anyway, tomorrow I'll write a reply

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@highaccuser: holda, holda. I'm just a bit busy :/ I'm other tourneys which started before this one so I had to make those first. Anyway, tomorrow I'll write a reply

Alright, good.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Veitha

@youngjustice: here it is.

So far I've established that thanks to my telepaths my team will work together perfectly fine. Now I'll focus on telepathy, speed and energy manipulation. While your team is full of instable criminals, by the way.

Telepathy/Mind Control

My team has got three powerful telepaths whose feats vastly exceed the ones of your team psionics.

Stryfe is mainly a TK, show me a scan of him creating telepathic shields strong enough to block a telepath of the caliber of Emma Frost or Exodus and then he will have a chance of surviving a mindrape by them, otherwise Stryfe is dead as long as the battle starts, as the rest of your team essentially.

Psycho Pirate's powers are empathic in nature, aren't they? Then they act on a psionic level, and my team can block them with ease.

And last time an empath tried to get into Emma's mind, it didn't go too well for him.

No Caption Provided

Your team has nothing to stop my team from telepathically beat them, while mine has got soo many ways of defending themselves from your telepathic or empathic attacks.

Speed

You're nowhere as fast as Spectrum is. Cheeta's slower, Top's vastly slower than her.

Other feats for Monica:

This ones include splitting herself, resisting time manipulation(she is so fast that she cannot be frozen in time) and going from Earth to Moon and back, other than speedblitzing an entire city of vampires.

Cheeta won't attack anyone and the same can be said for the Top. Monica could intercept them as soon as they start running.

Then remember that Doctor Light is fast enough to tag Superman, and Vulcan went toe to toe with Gladiator.

Arthur can also turn into light, same as Monica. This will add also a lot of speed.

No Caption Provided

Energy Manipulation

Magneto can manipulate light and any other kind of energy from the EMP spectrum. This means that any attack involving light(such as heat vision) will be deflected and manipulated by him.

No Caption Provided

Same thing for Light and for Vulcan.

Here's Arthur depowering Superboy and Wondergirl with ease:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vulcan can manipulate any form of energy, including the one inside your brains.

So either your team gets blitzed by Monica, or my telepaths defeat them, or my energy manipulators just depower them and leave them to Blue Marvel and Black Bolt.

Otherwise, or Sersi could just turn them into a cat lol

No Caption Provided

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dondave

Sweet

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: fine for me, but I dunno if young wants to make another reply

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Veitha
adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking forward for more :)

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By adamTRMM

I wanted to read more posts and arguments from the debaters =(

@highaccuser:

Can I express my opinion or I just vote?

*walking away to read the last two issues of Superman Unchained*

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

I wanted to read more posts and arguments from the debaters =(

@highaccuser:

Can I express my opinion or I just vote?

*walking away to read the last two issues of Superman Unchained*

Sorry. :(

You can explain why you're voting for who you are. In fact I'd like it if you gave us some reasoning behind your choice.

That series is great.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30  Edited By Wyldsong
YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: I did, but I'm sort of over this battle to be completely honest.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Good lord that was a ton of characters. @veitha has highly impressed me in two CaVs now, and that is who will get my vote. I thought veitha had the slightly superior team setup, and tactics, and showed an awesome level of knowledge. Good work!

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

Good lord that was a ton of characters. @veitha has highly impressed me in two CaVs now, and that is who will get my vote. I thought veitha had the slightly superior team setup, and tactics, and showed an awesome level of knowledge. Good work!

Thanks for voting.

Veitha-1

@youngjustice-0

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By adamTRMM

Ok, that's how I see it happening:

1. Team Veitha's 9 fighters against against 7 on Team Youngjustice, with Ravenous arguably the most powerful combatant which somewhat equalizes the minor number disadvantage on the second team.

2. It's two speedsters, two psychics (with one of them also to be an Omega level TP+TK), and three brickish powerhouses (and one of them also an energy manipulator which is said to be a Negative Zone equivalent of Power Cosmic) on TYJ;

it's seven(!) energy manipulators with one of them stated to be a Beyond Omega level, three telepaths (two of which are Omega level class, not certain about Sersi), two telekinetics (some can perform TK as well via EM), two speedsters (again, maybe more).

3. Tactical skills and a teamwork: Ravenous was IIRC Annihilus' top general, but besides taking over Hala in a post-war negotiation process via compromises, I don't really recall him having impressive on paper skill, only the contrary when Ronan outsmarted him during Annihilation: Conquest. Stryfe have a gifted intelligence and some leadership skills as well, being the leader of MLF and maybe some other experience I don't recall, yet I was never impressed by it, as in the end everything around him ends in psychosis lol That's about it for team YJ from my knowledge, if I'm not mistaken, the other characters act independently.

Now, team V on the other hand, has too many of that lol Magneto and Black Bolt, until recently, were absolute leaders/kings of the nations and I don't think their successes and experiences need any introduction. Emma, Exodus and Spectrum are all formidable leaders as well, Vulcan with the mind of a thirteen years old boy was able to take over the Shi'ar Empire (!!!) and starting an intergalactic war to expand the authority of which he was very successful, right until his battle against BB. Hell, BM commanded the lineup of ("original") Mighty Avengers to take over a planet buster no one knew how to stop, also, successfully. This team pretty much composed of leaders.

Now as for the teamwork, I believe each team WILL cooperate by the plot device in a common enemy, since I clearly don't see most of them working together.

Cooperation, disposition and intercommunication via telepathic bond in which Emma Frost was proven multiple times to be completely fluent will be the best course to the smart, beneficial and productive teamwork for TV, I just can't really see anything like this happening on TYJ though I can be mistaken and missing some knowledge of Stryfe, but that my judgement from what I've seen.

4. Disadvantages: the BIGGEST disadvantage on team YJ of course is that two of the major powerhouses (Wraith and Brutaal) weaknesses can be so easily exploited by Dr. Light (take a look on that scan Veitha uploaded). Another advantage of TV that has to be considered is the lack of telepathic defense, because the second Srtyfe and Exodus clash in their epic battle of TP and TK, who will protect the minds of TYJ as another Veitha's scan shows how pretty much effortlessly Emma takes on the empaths? Same goes for the speedsters and the dominance of Spectrum in this area, again in a favor of TV.

The only option left is Ravenous, and I absolutely can't believe he can even hold his own against Magneto, Vulcan, Black Bolt and Blue Marvel. It is a stomp. That, with Sersi already helping Exodus to deal with Stryfe which ends in a hint for the first Mutant/Eternal couple in the Marvel Universe, well the second they resolve the bad blood between them lol

Anyways , Team @veitha

(I repeat, I wanted more posts from the opponents!)

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: Thanks for voting!

I honestly was going to reply, I made a post and everything, but I was sort of over this battle to be completely honest.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice:

You should've posted anyway ;) Maybe I did miss something.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read everything, and this is one of the hardest debates to pick who wins, but the fact that @veitha had the numbers on her side gives her the advantage IMO; @youngjustice needed 1 more character to give him a win, however he did a great job and it was very hard to decide.

I agree pretty much with @adamTRMM.

Great debating on both sides.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers