Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Teams:

@diredrill:

Replicant, Malefic, Cyborg Superman, Black Alice

PrO:

Rules:

• DC characters are pre-new 52 unless otherwise stated.
  • 616 marvel characters.
  • Win by any means except BFR.
  • BFR is allowed.
  • No time travel.
  • Characters are morals off but are in character.
  • Voting ideally starts in 2 weeks. Extensions are allowed but are unwanted.
  • Characters only know each other from prior encounters.
  • No prep.
  • Teamwork Matters.
  • Standard gear for all.
  • Fights take place here:
No Caption Provided

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.OK OK...team 2 wins

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: I'll get a better post up later but my time is short.

From the beginning of the match, Replicant replicates Kang's Tech and uses it to steal Pr0metheus' time manipulation advantage.

Black Alice then steals all of the magic from the enemy team. Black Alice, using the magic protection against psionic attacks that Black Adam's powers provides then kills Brainwave.

Cyborg Superman then overrides all of the enemy's tech. Given that he has taken down New God tech and the Source Wall. Nothing that Pr0's team has will withstand Cyborg Superman. He then goes about battling Doomsday.

With no tech and no magic to protect them, Malefic takes over Jason Blood, Teth Adam, Loki, Doom, and Kang and renders them catatonic. At this point it is a 4 on 1 and Doomsday can't beat the combined power of his team and my team.

No tech, no magic, no TP, and no real advantage.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus said:

@highaccuser: I don't really have a counter for Black Alice

So...you concede?

You put me up against the only team that was literally perfect for taking me down..

I guess so!

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

@pr0metheus said:

So...you concede?

You put me up against the only team that was literally perfect for taking me down..

I guess so!

Alright...it's just that I see a way one member of your team could possibly solo. Your call I guess.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus said:

@highaccuser said:

@pr0metheus said:

So...you concede?

I guess so!

Alright...it's just that I see a way one member of your team could possibly solo. Your call I guess.

Well, I have no idea who your talking about, but I don't know anything about the other team.

Since you believe in me so much, I'll give it a shot.

@diredrill How is Black Alice's TP resistance?

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: The question you should be asking is how good is Black Adam, Loki, Doom and Etrigan's TP resistance because I now have it.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: The question you should be asking is how good is Black Adam, Loki, Doom and Etrigan's TP resistance because I now have it.

Who on your team exactly has TP?

On his Wiki, MMH's brother appearently lost it.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: Malefic's TP was removed until MMH restored it by removing the mental block installed in him by the Council of Mars. Malefic currently has access to standard Martian Telepathy.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@diredrill@highaccuser

I'm not much for openers, So I guess lets get into this!

First off, If say Loki just cloaked himself and his team to the point that Mephisto couldn't see him in his own realm, how are you going too?

No Caption Provided

From the beginning of the match, Replicant replicates Kang's Tech and uses it to steal Pr0metheus' time manipulation advantage.

Loki (disguised as Dr. Strange) first demonstrates the ability to remain immune to a time freeze caused by the splitting of Knorda's Apple. Not only that, he protects the heroes as well from the time-freeze.

Your time manipulation advantage is gone, while mine is very well intact.

Black Alice then steals all of the magic from the enemy team. Black Alice, using the magic protection against psionic attacks that Black Adam's powers provides then kills Brainwave.

From my understanding, She while can drain them, can only use them for limited periods, and has trouble controlling them. Although it wouldn't matter if she is BFR'd, or transmuted before she can react.

Since I've wasted alot of time, I'll go ahead and post his higher end feat of being able to transmute Bor, Odin's father into Snow. I believe Alice is only human, but I'll leave that up to you.

---

It has said that Loki's reaction's and spell casting are at the Speed of thought, but for how fast his though pattern is that, Here, Loki is tricked into racing an opponent on foot. After losing, his opponent is revealed to be Loki's own thoughts, "which fly at a speed beyond all reckoning. Not lightning itself can outstrip the power of thought."

No Caption Provided

He could switch his location with Black Alice and let her get one shot by Adam, Brainwave or Doomsday

No Caption Provided

Or he could just BFR her to another demension and let someone else deal with her later:

No Caption Provided

Cyborg Superman then overrides all of the enemy's tech. Given that he has taken down New God tech and the Source Wall. Nothing that Pr0's team has will withstand Cyborg Superman. He then goes about battling Doomsday.

While my team wont be taking over Cyborg SM, There good enough to hold him off for a while, but luckily they wouldn't need to do it for long before he gets transmuted into dust, that is, if he can even detect them.

With no tech and no magic to protect them, Malefic takes over Jason Blood, Teth Adam, Loki, Doom, and Kang and renders them catatonic. At this point it is a 4 on 1 and Doomsday can't beat the combined power of his team and my team.

One thing I wanted to question is well, while Malefic may have his TP, he'd be out of practice and not really used to using it.

Loki and Brainwave are potent telepaths, and Kang and Doom have resistance, I'll get to that in the next post though.

No tech, no magic, no TP, and no real advantage.

I admit you have the Tech advantage however,

I have the magic advantage. Your only hope to taking mine away is with a girl with well, Human reactions while all mine are fully capable of blitzing her.

My TP is formidable, Better then yours? I don't know.

Brainwave has feats like mindcontrolling Alan Scott, The Spectre, beating Ultra Humanite, etc, and Loki is a formidable telepath himself.

I guess we'll get into the fight after this..

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers