*Superman

*Blue Beetle

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In an all out battle anything can happen so, I'm going to break it up into individual battles.

World Breaker Hulk vs Doomsday--World Breaker Hulk would beat Doomsday 9.5/10

Thor vs Shazam--This one I'm actually not sure of. I think Thor would win because of the morals off part, but I could be convinced otherwise.

Gladiator vs Superman--Gladiator would beat Superman probably 7/10

Nova vs Blue Beetle--This one I really don't know enough about the characters to give a good assessment.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By icecold14

@randomsid: WBH would beat Pre-52 Doomsday that much?

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: WBH would beat Pre-52 Doomsday that much?

In my opinion yeah. Normal Hulk could beat Doomsday probably 5.5-6/10 and World Breaker Hulk is on a whole other level.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Hank Hill solos.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SodamYat

WBH immediately wounds his teammates badly as soon as the battle starts, and then, who knows.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By HellionVulcan

@sodamyat said:

WBH immediately wounds his teammates badly as soon as the battle starts, and then, who knows.

I don't think any attack world breaker does from the get go will hurt any one on his team since most have planetary level durability or shields in Nova's case. I see team 1 winning since Blue beetle seems way out of his league which weakens his team.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

I don't think any attack world breaker does from the get go will hurt any one on his team since most have planetary level durability or shields in Nova's case. I see team 1 winning since Blue beetle seems way out of his league which weakens his team.

Thats odd. Im told when he's in WBH mode, he constantly gives off an omnidirectional blast that levels planets.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Team 1

The fight will be long enough for Hulk to amp himself.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@sodamyat said:

@hellionvulcan said:

@sodamyat said:

Thats odd. Im told when he's in WBH mode, he constantly gives off an omnidirectional blast that levels planets.

I think thats just exaggeration at best as i remember it took two hulks to break a planet from the force of both colliding but Gladiator has a durability feat of surviving a supernova blast that would've wiped out half our solar system so world breaker isn't hurting him but it might hurt worthy Thor since i don't think his durability is as good as it used to be.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@hellionvulcan said:

WBH only does that when innocents are not present, otherwise he controls his destruction to avoid harm to innocents. It's been out right said in comics a couple times, and shown dozens of times over decades. It's why he can level cities and yet no one dies. It's not just PIS or because it's comics, it's Hulk has a lot of control, even when enraged, and calculates his attacks (Cho comments on this).

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@sodamyat said:

@hellionvulcan said:

WBH only does that when innocents are not present, otherwise he controls his destruction to avoid harm to innocents. It's been out right said in comics a couple times, and shown dozens of times over decades. It's why he can level cities and yet no one dies. It's not just PIS or because it's comics, it's Hulk has a lot of control, even when enraged, and calculates his attacks (Cho comments on this).

Cho even equated it to what he does. Hulk is constantly doing the equations to make sure no one gets hurt... running the numbers in his head.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think Superman can take WBH with New and Pre-New 52 feats....

vasu12360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World Breaker Hulk vs Doomsday-- cant feel pain have beaten superman many times has also beaten darksied

Thor vs Shazam--power of 5 god vs 1 god

Gladiator vs Superman--depends upon situation

Nova vs Blue Beetle--high tech freak

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel, barely. I'd give them the slight edge, 5.5/10.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World Breaker Hulk vs Doomsday-- cant feel pain have beaten superman many times has also beaten darksied

World breaker hulk beat the marvel universe so ?

power of 5 gods does not mean he beats thor as thors feats are far above marvel

gladiator's high level showings out do supes but he isn't consistent and they blame it on his confidence(makes no sense to me)

nova >>> blue beatle.... if its Richard rider and has the world mind,,, its not even close....

but after saying all that, this is a team battle and which team would work together? heck Idk... Speed advantage is on dc side with more of their characters having it but durability and striking power is on marvel side.... just depends on which wins in your mind speed or durability and power

vasu12360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@vasu12360 said:

World breaker hulk beat the marvel universe so ?

power of 5 gods does not mean he beats thor as thors feats are far above marvel

gladiator's high level showings out do supes but he isn't consistent and they blame it on his confidence(makes no sense to me)

nova >>> blue beatle.... if its Richard rider and has the world mind,,, its not even close....

but after saying all that, this is a team battle and which team would work together? heck Idk... Speed advantage is on dc side with more of their characters having it but durability and striking power is on marvel side.... just depends on which wins in your mind speed or durability and power

1.doomsday will comeback no matter how many times he dies becoming more and more powerful

2.it not about feast its all about abc logic

3.if nova has worldmind bluebeetle also possess scarab and he was able to hurt spectre.....these were design to counter lantern corp so there is no way bb is not of that level

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vasu12360:

1. It doesn't matter if doomsday can come back,, he loses as soon as he dies,,, I have no idea if hulk could even kill him... as I never said... I was just pointing out your flawed logic...

2. can't use abc logic as something to trump feats..

3. nova has the power of the whole nova corp so he can summon tons more power that beetle can handle and beetle hurting spectre has no bearing on this as nova has actually beaten big time players ie anilhus comes to mind.... and many characters have beaten and hurt spectre so unless specific power levels are mentioned then saying he hurt spectre really isn't as big as you might believe..

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#22  Edited By MasterKungFu

team 2 just

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team 2

vasu12360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/tye-longshadow-yj-vs-armor-1650014/

vasu12360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vasu12360

@newecho: for wbr hulk i demand all star superman and then team 2 undoubtly

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vasu12360:

yeah I feel WBR and doomsday would just destroy each other... No real winner between the two... reg hulk I think dooms wins pretty easy.... wbh is already at a level that can't be knocked out...

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By green_skaar

Team 1

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers