PowerHouse Amalgam Tournament

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#351  Edited By beatboks1

@esquire: I've posted your battle will edit.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@esquire: That shouldn't be much of an issue since it is just a version change.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: @diredrill: Since I have a dimensional teleporter on my team, can I go to other places to retrieve materials for Prep? Could my character with Majestic's mind give me access to Majestic's base and weaponry, for example?

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354  Edited By DireDrill

@esquire: You can only use what could be created using our Earth. We wanted to limit resources to keep things from getting ridiculous.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357  Edited By beatboks1

Somewhat disappointing all that this has fallen through the cracks. I competed in an amalgum tourney like this elswhere a few months back and it was a LOT of fun. The idea of taking parts of characters and building a new one can be amazing and you can take powers to whole new levels. The creativity can go through the roof. Unfortunately of the battles I started I only received a single wet up PM.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/phamlgam-tourney-r1-esquire-vs-omg-1524079/#0

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/phamalgam-tourney-round-1beta-vs-shazam-1524077/#0

I also set up one for Sherlock LSSH but so did Diredrill and so far that is the only one I even saw get under way (which I can't find now) other than mine and Nightthunders.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/nighthunder-s-p-a-t-r1-nighthunder-vs-beatboks1-1522542/#1/

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@beatboks1: I never received a match or pm involving my prep. Plus I forgot. ¯\(°_o)/¯

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Just had a PM from Iragexcudder to the same effect. I'll check my PM's for which of us was making your thread and get back to you.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360  Edited By Iragexcudder
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: yours and mr I's was supposed to be posted by nighthunder. I've PM'd him to see if done if not I will sorry

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#363  Edited By Floopay

Somewhat disappointing all that this has fallen through the cracks. I competed in an amalgum tourney like this elswhere a few months back and it was a LOT of fun. The idea of taking parts of characters and building a new one can be amazing and you can take powers to whole new levels. The creativity can go through the roof. Unfortunately of the battles I started I only received a single wet up PM.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/phamlgam-tourney-r1-esquire-vs-omg-1524079/#0

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/phamalgam-tourney-round-1beta-vs-shazam-1524077/#0

I also set up one for Sherlock LSSH but so did Diredrill and so far that is the only one I even saw get under way (which I can't find now) other than mine and Nightthunders.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/nighthunder-s-p-a-t-r1-nighthunder-vs-beatboks1-1522542/#1/

I had a lot of fun making my team, and I sent Diredrill and a few others a PM asking if this tournament was still going, got no reply so I assumed it fell through the cracks. I'm still down to debate if we wanna try a reboot, love my team.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364  Edited By Iragexcudder

I agree with Floop.

I'm still down to do this

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: @iragexcudder: I would definitely like to revive this thing. I had a lot of fun with that other amalgam tourney and built what I thought were some pretty good powerhouses for this one. I'm chomping at the bit to use my amalgams.

I put up a message in the moderator PM and nighthunder said he can't do anything till feb 2. He didn't actually answer if he made irage and mr I's thread or not and I asked again. If I don't hear from him today I'll make tomorrow. I'll wait to hear from @diredrill so we can get this back up.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366  Edited By Floopay

@beatboks1: Yeah, that'd be awesome. I put a lot of thought into that team :)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@beatboks1: Yeah, that'd be awesome. I put a lot of thought into that team :)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

as did I, and I really want to wield them

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Prep in your battle has been posted for awhile, I think we are just waiting for team 1 to post. I can't post anymore in that thread otherwise I would post a callout to both of you.

@beatboks1: I would very much like to get this show on the road but the prep for my match has not been posted. I posted all 3 of the battles I was responsible for, I am willing to post more if need be. If you want to post Ingenuity and Irage's match feel free.

If you want to try and see who is still interested, I am game. Much like you, I put in quite a bit of effort into my team and I would like to see it used.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369  Edited By DarkRaiden

I'm cool with continuing this. pretty sure I was waiting on the first team to post or something....

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@diredrill: I do apologize for losing track of this, I'll try to have a prep post up soon.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice: you mean a prep pm right? Prep is to be posted by the tourney moderator running your match

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

I think that @floopay needs to make the first post.

@beatboks1:@youngjustice:

I remember seeing that YJ had submitted prep, it just had not been posted.

Alright, I'll get my post up hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday. I sent a PM seeing if it was still on and when I didn't get a callback, I assumed "No". Like I said, be up soon.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joke:

Amalgam 1 ( Great evil beast):Power set: WF mxyptlk. Body: Galactus.

Mind: Johan liebert (monster).

Amalgam 2 (Omniversal scurge): Mind: Mad jim jaspers. Body: COIE Anti monitor.

Power set: Scarlet witch (House of M).

Amalgam 3 (The destroyer). Mind: Lucifer Morningstar. Body: Unicron (full powered).

Power set: Azathoth.