#1 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7816 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins

morals off

no prep

vs

#2 Edited by Owie (3682 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl is more powerful than Star Fire, but not more than two of her (basically). The sisters win.

#3 Posted by Pokeysteve (8235 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think the team has the speed to deal with PG. Especially with no morals here. The sisters could give her a hell of a fight though.

#4 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7816 posts) - - Show Bio

honestly i vote the sisters as well i want to see others opinion in mine the team wins but im a blackfire fanboy

#5 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21405 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think the team has the speed to deal with PG. Especially with no morals here. The sisters could give her a hell of a fight though.

i doubt it, if Superman can tank Starfires starbolts and not get affected, i dont see Powergirl getting hurt. Morals off Powergirl STOMPS hard!

#6 Posted by Joygirl (19307 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara blitzes. Two eleven-year-olds are only marginally more challenging than one eleven-year-old when fighting a heavyweight boxer.

#7 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7017 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl is very lack luster in the New-52. If we are using New-52 versions of these characters. I think this can be a good battle. Power Girl has been KO by far less in World's Finest. Not to mention, she would probably be naked half way through the fight, given how often her costumes rips in the series.

#8 Posted by Pokeysteve (8235 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

i doubt it, if Superman can tank Starfires starbolts and not get affected, i dont see Powergirl getting hurt. Morals off Powergirl STOMPS hard!

That settles that =D