#1 Posted by Credit (222 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
&
caption
VS
caption
&
caption
#2 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
Good Fight. I think Superboy and Power Girl would win here in a really close fight
#3 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl 

#4 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a childrens battle

#5 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Because of the experience of Powergirl, I say the battle is hers and Superboy. Superboy is more than a match for Powerboy.

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Superbody and Power Girl should take it

#7 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl is the most powerful of the 4 and although Powergirl is more experienced, I don't see her beating her.
My question is if Powerboy can beat or hold off Superboy.

#8 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Supergirl is the most powerful of the 4 and although Powergirl is more experienced, I don't see her beating her.
My question is if Powerboy can beat or hold off Superboy."

I think she is stronger than Powergirl but not so much that Powergirll couldn't take advantage of her inexperience. And Powergirl is a more skilled fighter. Or atleast she better be (being on the JSA with Hawkman and Wildcat.)
#9 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"the creator said:
"Supergirl is the most powerful of the 4 and although Powergirl is more experienced, I don't see her beating her.
My question is if Powerboy can beat or hold off Superboy."

I think she is stronger than Powergirl but not so much that Powergirll couldn't take advantage of her inexperience. And Powergirl is a more skilled fighter. Or atleast she better be (being on the JSA with Hawkman and Wildcat.)"
There is no clear evidence that she has had extensive combat training from anyone.
Being on a team with great fighters does not ensure you get training.
Shwe might not have had much need for it since she can lift millions of tonnes, move and react at super speed and take tank shells to the face and not even notice.
#10 Posted by pander1 (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, not sure where people are getting their information. Where does anyone get that Power Girl is a better fighter than Supergirl?  Aside from being stronger than Power Girl, Supergirl was trained by the Amazons, trained by BATMAN, trained in Apokoliptian battle techiques, AND knows first level Klukor.  Power Girl doesn't.  And when Power Girl and Supergirl did fight, Supergirl beat her soundly and almost broke both of Power Girl's shoulders. When she let Power Girl go, Power Girl did say she did not realize how strong Supergirl really was. 
 
So... Supergirl's going to trounce Power Girl.   As for Power Boy vs Superboy, Superboy probably has the edge, but it's more a matter of how long Power Boy can hold Superboy off before Kara beats Karen. If he can hold him off long enough for Kara to take out Karen, Conner is going to be toast.  Kara's broken Conner's jaw with one punch before, and has knocked a fully powered Superboy into orbit with another punch in a separate fight - Kara being a full blooded Kryptonian, while Conner's only shares half of Kal-El's DNA.    If Conner -is- to beat Power Boy, then that means Kara's going to still square off against Conner - victor's definitely going to Supergirl. 
 
The only way I see Power Girl/Superboy winning is if Power Girl can hold off Supergirl long enough for Superboy to possibly beat Power Boy (which itself is not a guarantee).  Superboy and Power Girl together are more likely to be able to take down Supergirl.  It's the only scenario I can see where they would win in a teamup.
#11 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
Supergirl is the most powerful of the 4 and although Powergirl is more experienced, I don't see her beating her.My question is if Powerboy can beat or hold off Superboy.
No. PG and SG are equals.
#12 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@pander1 said:
Honestly, not sure where people are getting their information. Where does anyone get that Power Girl is a better fighter than Supergirl?  Aside from being stronger than Power Girl, Supergirl was trained by the Amazons, trained by BATMAN, trained in Apokoliptian battle techiques, AND knows first level Klukor.  Power Girl doesn't.  And when Power Girl and Supergirl did fight, Supergirl beat her soundly and almost broke both of Power Girl's shoulders. When she let Power Girl go, Power Girl did say she did not realize how strong Supergirl really was.  So... Supergirl's going to trounce Power Girl.   As for Power Boy vs Superboy, Superboy probably has the edge, but it's more a matter of how long Power Boy can hold Superboy off before Kara beats Karen. If he can hold him off long enough for Kara to take out Karen, Conner is going to be toast.  Kara's broken Conner's jaw with one punch before, and has knocked a fully powered Superboy into orbit with another punch in a separate fight - Kara being a full blooded Kryptonian, while Conner's only shares half of Kal-El's DNA.    If Conner -is- to beat Power Boy, then that means Kara's going to still square off against Conner - victor's definitely going to Supergirl.  The only way I see Power Girl/Superboy winning is if Power Girl can hold off Supergirl long enough for Superboy to possibly beat Power Boy (which itself is not a guarantee).  Superboy and Power Girl together are more likely to be able to take down Supergirl.  It's the only scenario I can see where they would win in a teamup.
WRONG. 
 
1. Their equal strength, they fought and saw each other as equals. 
2. Power-Girl was trained by Wildcat. 
3. Supergirl didn't beat her, show scans to back your post. They fought and Supergirl was amazed at Power-Girl's strength. 
4. Power-Girl will beat Supergirl IMO, she's more experienced. Both aren't as strong as Superman but PG beats SG.
#13 Posted by Nihilus_Shadow (130 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure Kara has already admitted that PG is stronger than she is.  I think Power Girl solos.

#14 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:

Superboy and Power Girl should take it

#15 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
I'm pretty sure Kara has already admitted that PG is stronger than she is.  I think Power Girl solos.
She did. But I don't think she solos. What Pander1 said was wrong...
#16 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
I'm pretty sure Kara has already admitted that PG is stronger than she is.  I think Power Girl solos.
She did. But I don't think she solos. What Pander1 said was wrong...


powergirl is stronger than supergirl,if she resume she's high-power and supergirl once say powergirl is stronger than her strong...
#17 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
I'm pretty sure Kara has already admitted that PG is stronger than she is.  I think Power Girl solos.
She did. But I don't think she solos. What Pander1 said was wrong...

@comicdude23 said:
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
I'm pretty sure Kara has already admitted that PG is stronger than she is.  I think Power Girl solos.
She did. But I don't think she solos. What Pander1 said was wrong...

@the creator said:
Alpha said:
"the creator said:
"Supergirl is the most powerful of the 4 and although Powergirl is more experienced, I don't see her beating her.
My question is if Powerboy can beat or hold off Superboy."

I think she is stronger than Powergirl but not so much that Powergirll couldn't take advantage of her inexperience. And Powergirl is a more skilled fighter. Or atleast she better be (being on the JSA with Hawkman and Wildcat.)"
There is no clear evidence that she has had extensive combat training from anyone.Being on a team with great fighters does not ensure you get training.Shwe might not have had much need for it since she can lift millions of tonnes, move and react at super speed and take tank shells to the face and not even notice.

 millions of tonnes?no,she at least can trillion of tonnes,even easily 
i think all star superman is three time stronger than current superman,AS superman can lift 200 Quintillion tons 200,000,000,000,000,000.current superman can lift  about 100000000000000000,supergirl and powergirl is close to superman,so~~~