• 128 results
#101 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#102 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26896 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I don't know if you saw this yesterday so I'm going to post this again:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@cadencev2: Is it okay if I swap out Clare and Miria for Varia arc Rokudo and Darth Vader?

#103 Posted by Theorder14 (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011:

lol, maybe i should replace Daemon Spade with some1 else or what do u think? >.>

#104 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26896 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011:

lol, maybe i should replace Daemon Spade with some1 else or what do u think? >.>

Mmm I think Daemon Spade is good,the versatility he is bring to the table is always a plus.

#105 Posted by Theorder14 (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14 said:

@dccomicsrule2011:

Mmm I think Daemon Spade is good,the versatility he is bring to the table is always a plus.

okay, it's just that Daemon Spade is so much more powerful than Varia arc Rokudo and that made me think he's not allowed lol

#106 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14: Doesn't Daemon reality warp? seems kinda strong lol.

#107 Posted by Theorder14 (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: well, it says i'm not allowed to use it on the enemy team

#108 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Switch Weiss for Gromph Baenre please.

Did some quantifying, and it turns out Weiss is a bit more hypersonic than I thought...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#109 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14: LOL fair enough.But you better not hit me with an illusion...you'll pay for it.

#110 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

1) cadencev2 Ultimate Xavier (On Banshee), Ultimate Kitty Pride, Ultimate Jean (Cannot Release Phoenix), and Ultimate Rogue.

2) @jsav777 Sunspot, Spitfire, Gorgon, Pixie.

3) @sovereign91001 Jean Grey (Green Phoenix), Iron Man, Carole Danvers, Hector Hall.

4) @funsiized Chiffon Fairchild, Eragon (End of series), Jack Rakan (Mahou Sensei Negima), Cassie Lockhart

5) @esquire Winter, King Bedlam, War Machine 2.0, Super Skrull

6) @skit Kaioh, Psylocke (post resurrection), Raoh, Index (can access John's Pen mode)

7) @beatboks1 Negative man, Arani Caulder / Celcius, Amazing Man ( original will Everett), Post COIE Wally West

8) @theorder14 Archer (FSN), Tohno Shiki (Tsukihime), Daemon Spade (Reborn), Killua (HxH)

9) @floopay Cable (Marvel, Cable & Deadpool Version) , Lord Dyrr (Forgotten Realms), Gromph Baenre, Maka Albarn (Soul Eater)

10) @mr_ingenuity (Pre AgeOfUltron) Ultron W/All UpGrades , Doom ,Comic Control Rod Human Torch, Norn Stones Hood

11) @veitha Invisible Woman, Magik, Exodus, Storm.

12) @mightyrearranger The Shade, Nightshade, Shade the Changing Man (Suicide Squad version), Shadow Lass (From L.O.S.H.)

13) @thedarklordpandamonium Black Bolt, Cyborg Guardian, Ultimate Rogue, Galbatorix w/Eldunari

14) @rogues Kang the Conqueror, Doctor Doom, Gorilla Grodd, Parasite

15) @joeagentofhand1 Misaka Mikoto, Accelerator(A Certain Magical Index), Sandy Hawkins, Brainwave Jr.

16) @dccomicsrule2011 Aono Tsukune (Rasario+Vampire), Akua Shuzen (Rosario+ Vampire), Rokudo, and Darth Vader

Sorry @slacker_the_hacker, I have to give your spot up to @beatboks1 to get this Tourney under way.

Teams are set and locked. Anyone who Team may be out of the establish rules will be looked over and if judge as sneaking by a over the rule character, then will have to change that character. If you think your character is over the limits, then do not use there super high showings to show they are over the limits.

Matches coming soon.

#111 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

• Strength - Must start, keyword, start at 80 Tons Max, however Strength cannot exceed 200 tons.
  • Durability - Healing Factor is unlimited. You can be immune to harm!
  • Speed - Hyper Sonic (Mach 5) is fastest.
  • Powers - Falls in Line with Demolishing Large Mansion in one Hit.
  • Time Powers - Allowed but cannot be used as Time Freezing or Reversing Time. Cannot increase your own speed to past Hyper Sonic.
  • Reality Warping / Transmutation - Cannot be used on Enemy Team.
  • Telepathy - Wolrd Level, and no Illusions or Mind Raping.
  • Gear must fit the rules.
  • Morals will be on.

Re Posting Rules for Clarification.

Everyone has 7 days to debate before Votes. 3 Days of Votes. then onto the next round.

All matches are made. cannot find yours? Google PS R1: (and insert your name here)

#112 Edited by Skit (2859 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Didn't Jack Rakan blow up a mountain or something and has speed way past the limitation.

#113 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@skit: He Has used the technique once outside of a joke and it Wasn't that big, simply portrayed large, as when he used it later, it was half the size of a stadium, and His REACTIONS are high speed, nothing to say about his actual speed.

#114 Edited by Skit (2859 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: And this ?

or the giant swords.For speed I was referencing the 10,000 punch thing and I guess something about lightning ice(what I rember from a thread).He seems above the restrictions .

#115 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#116 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@skit: An expelling of Energy, which isn't limited last i checked, seeing some of the other characters in this thread, it seem sonly physical force is limited and ill...limit him... we never now if he actually can lift those swords, as he uses them from the air, and lets their weight do the work, I have no recollection of anything else you said. Honestly and Truly.

#117 Posted by Sherlock (7181 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: supposing that one of the previous teams doesn't get a full team up in a reasonable time period can I throw one out?

#118 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock said:

@cadencev2: supposing that one of the previous teams doesn't get a full team up in a reasonable time period can I throw one out?

Actually I am not feeling this Mid level anymore myself. I will drop out and you can jump in vs @sovereign91001 in a new thread. Give me a team in a half hour before I go to bed.

#119 Edited by Sherlock (7181 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: ok so I have 15 minutes

Can you elaborate on time manipulation? What exactly am I allowed with that power?

#120 Posted by Sherlock (7181 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: with 2 minutes left current team

AoA Blink

Lekty Leuque

Neo

Itachi Uchiha

#121 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#122 Posted by Sherlock (7181 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: do you need any intel on anyone? I don't want a dq for pushing the rules

Lecty is my primary concern

#123 Edited by Skit (2859 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized:The 10,000 punches was against Fate and the lightning ice vines was something Evangeline did.Your right though,there is some high teir telepaths,a few unkillables and just general power houses like green phoenix,etc.

#124 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio
#125 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@cadencev2 said:

@jsav777 @sovereign91001 @funsiized @esquire @skit @beatboks1 @theorder14 @floopay @mr_ingenuity @veitha @mightyrearranger @thedarklordpandamonium @rogues @joeagentofhand1 @dccomicsrule2011

So everyone knows, I edited the rules with no BFR. Decided it be fair since I disable Mind Raping, Time Powers, Reality Warping, ect.

Though I'm still confident in my team, you have taken away my auto-win combinations (insta-BFR spells ftw?).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Yeah, I realize how that could be abused. You caniving DnD user. lol

#126 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock said:

@cadencev2: do you need any intel on anyone? I don't want a dq for pushing the rules

Lecty is my primary concern

I know most of your team.

Neo Matrix

Uratchi Naruto

Blink

???

Your good.