This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ShadowPro (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

Power rangers, originals

vs

silver surfer movie version

first round tommy is fullpower with the dark dagger

second round tommy is the white ranger

megaxords allowed, victory by death or k.o. in character, battle in a desert

#2 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

rangers stomp. They snuffed out a galaxy with the titanus blast

#3 Posted by ShadowPro (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

for the record, I came up with this idea in a dream, lit

#4 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer

#5 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Silver Surfer

how he does not posses such power. Zordon is = if not stronger than galactus. The zords are magic. Surfer always gets tanked by magic

#6 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@BeaverSauce said:

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Silver Surfer

how he does not posses such power. Zordon is = if not stronger than galactus. The zords are magic. Surfer always gets tanked by magic

#7 Posted by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an interesting fight, I think the Power Rangers could win with prep and full gear but it won`t be easy.

#8 Posted by Frocharocha (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

This is an interesting fight, I think the Power Rangers could win with prep and full gear but it won`t be easy.

They never dies. Instead of blood, sparks comes out lol.

#9 Posted by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: True.

#10 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer

#11 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@BeaverSauce said:

rangers stomp.

#12 Posted by ShadowPro (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

can people at least say why?

#13 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

so far nothing has tanked original ultra zord, and with ninjor surfer is done

#14 Posted by Hyperlight (6629 posts) - - Show Bio

the rangers MIGHT be able to win... but 90 percent of them die in the process.

#15 Posted by Sovereign91001 (5086 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

@NeonGameWave said:

This is an interesting fight, I think the Power Rangers could win with prep and full gear but it won`t be easy.

They never dies. Instead of blood, sparks comes out lol.

Very true, if it was their sentai counterpart this would be spite.

Power Rangers win because of American TV standards.

#16 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Rangers. This Surfer sucks. He is not Radd at all.

#17 Posted by thefusescape (190 posts) - - Show Bio

the movie version sucks.

#18 Posted by comicace3 (6668 posts) - - Show Bio

Rangers win... they don't bleed! there like freakin robots that shoot out spark every time they get hit, and jump the wrong way of the blast radius, then flip in midair randomly.... they win but not easily...

#19 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the one problem the rangers would need to compensate for was his speed/