Power Pack vs the original Fantastic Four

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By owie  Moderator
Bloodlusted Power Pack vs the original, in-character, Fantastic Four.  (The Fantastic Four will still fight seriously.)

Just for fun, this is the Power Pack from their All-Ages group of mini-series.  Their teamwork and power-usage is at the level seen in these series; if you haven't read them, they're basically the same as when they were at the end of their first volume in 616, except that they're a bit more developed in the use of their powers.

No Caption Provided

The Fantastic Four's teamwork and power-usage is at the level reached by the end of their first issue.  Please note this means Sue can only turn invisible--no forcefields--and Ben can lift about 5 tons.

Fantastic Four #1
Fantastic Four #1

Battle takes place in a junkyard, starting at 50' apart.

Win by any means.

Who wins and why?
Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Veitha

Power Pack could win this. Alex could just kill most of the FF with his gravity powers, couldn't he?

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By owie  Moderator
@Veitha said:

Power Pack could win this. Alex could just kill most of the FF with his gravity powers, couldn't he?

That would certainly be his most obvious attack--send them all into space.  Although it's conceivable that Sue might be able to hide from his gravity attack invisibly, or Johnny might make him pass out with a circle of flame before he gets too far away.  I do think Power Pack has a good chance here.
Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Veitha

@Owie said:

@Veitha said:

That would certainly be his most obvious attack--send them all into space. Although it's conceivable that Sue might be able to hide from his gravity attack invisibly, or Johnny might make him pass out with a circle of flame before he gets too far away. I do think Power Pack has a good chance here.

Yeah, Johnny and Sue are the biggest issues, but how could they hurt them? Can't one of the kids become mist? And Alex could make Johnny head explode making it too heavy(he's done it in FF, I don't know if it counts for this battle)

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By owie  Moderator
@Veitha said:

@Owie said:

@Veitha said:

That would certainly be his most obvious attack--send them all into space. Although it's conceivable that Sue might be able to hide from his gravity attack invisibly, or Johnny might make him pass out with a circle of flame before he gets too far away. I do think Power Pack has a good chance here.

Yeah, Johnny and Sue are the biggest issues, but how could they hurt them? Can't one of the kids become mist? And Alex could make Johnny head explode making it too heavy(he's done it in FF, I don't know if it counts for this battle)

Yeah, Jack can become mist.  He doesn't stay that way all the time though, because he can't attack in that mode.  He also foten becomes really small and dense, then jumps on people as a "Jack hammer."  Still he may become smoke to camouflage all his team, so Johnny can't attack them with precision.  I do think the FF would have a pretty tough time of it.  Did Alex really make someone's head explode?  That seems out of character for him.
Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Veitha

@Owie said:

@Veitha said:

@Owie said:

@Veitha said:

Yeah, Jack can become mist. He doesn't stay that way all the time though, because he can't attack in that mode. He also foten becomes really small and dense, then jumps on people as a "Jack hammer." Still he may become smoke to camouflage all his team, so Johnny can't attack them with precision. I do think the FF would have a pretty tough time of it. Did Alex really make someone's head explode? That seems out of character for him.

I saw him doing it in FF before the Torch died against some Annhilus' insects

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By owie  Moderator