• 61 results
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Hadrelius

Galactus does have issues with magic. Dr Strange was able to distract him with it.

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By DJ Diesel
the creator said:
"

Vendel says:

"Hummm Cyttorak vs Galactus? Well Agamotto once stalemated Galactus. Agamotto is a member of the Vishanti along with Oshtur and Hoggoth. The Vishanti fear/respect Cyttorak's power enough that they would not allow Dr. Strange to use their power against anything that was Cyttorak's. So what are we left with? If Galactus could not overcome 1 of the Vishanti and three of them wont confront Cyttorak? The simplest answer is in the Crimson Cosmos it would be Cyttorak. In normal space probably Galactus. "

Forgot to say - So your final statement is pretty much that Galactus is more powerful anywhere else in the entire universe and other dimensions except for the one small pocket dimension that Cyttorak controls.

So Galactus is more powerful then.

"

Yeah... I was gonna make the same basic point. Cytorrak just sits around inside a rock... Galactus devours the universe one neighborhood at a time.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By Static Shock
LubeMan said:
"Why? All that show's me is Juggy challenging him. Show me the outcome, and I may think differently!"
Did you read the caption circled in red?
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By DJ Diesel
LubeMan said:
"I'll take the power of Galactus any day lol his highest end herald (SS)>Juggernaut easily"

SS > juggs?
I recall SS getting his lights punched out. Dealt with QUICK!
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By geraldthesloth
SUNMAN said:
"Vendel said:
"

Hummm Cyttorak vs Galactus?

Well Agamotto once stalemated Galactus.

Agamotto is a member of the Vishanti along with Oshtur and Hoggoth.

The Vishanti fear/respect Cyttorak's power enough that they would not allow Dr. Strange to use their power against anything that was Cyttorak's.

So what are we left with? If Galactus could not overcome 1 of the Vishanti and three of them wont confront Cyttorak?

The simplest answer is in the Crimson Cosmos it would be Cyttorak. In normal space probably Galactus.

"
good point
"
agamotto stalemated a non fed galactus vendel

your point?
mrwenpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By mrwenpire

Cyttorak beats Galactus 

100 percent power Galactus LOST to Mephisto.  cauz he ran outta power. 

Cyttork>>>>>>>> Mephisto
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#57  Edited By dane
@mrwenpire said:
" Cyttorak beats Galactus  100 percent power Galactus LOST to Mephisto.  cauz he ran outta power.  Cyttork>>>>>>>> Mephisto "
Could you deliver that information to me in a flow-chart so I can circle the part where your logic hits a brick wall? Thanks.
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By BatDance

Galactus unless he is weak and dying of hunger then Cyttorak might have a small chance

mrwenpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By mrwenpire

Are u a troll or are u just dead, mute, blind, stupid, and diisillusional??????????? 

Galactus was barely able to stalemate Mephisto, that's a DAMN FACT, so just accept it for God's sake.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Hellos
@mrwenpire said:
"Are u a troll or are u just dead, mute, blind, stupid, and diisillusional???????????  Galactus was barely able to stalemate Mephisto, that's a DAMN FACT, so just accept it for God's sake. "

Fact was he was chowing down on his realm, tired of blasting away Mephisto only to have him reform.  
If he had finished devouring the realm, he would be able to kill him easily, which would have happened if the fight continued instead Mephisto played smart and gave up. 
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Grand Ninja
@DJ Diesel said:
" the creator said:
"

Vendel says:

"Hummm Cyttorak vs Galactus? Well Agamotto once stalemated Galactus. Agamotto is a member of the Vishanti along with Oshtur and Hoggoth. The Vishanti fear/respect Cyttorak's power enough that they would not allow Dr. Strange to use their power against anything that was Cyttorak's. So what are we left with? If Galactus could not overcome 1 of the Vishanti and three of them wont confront Cyttorak? The simplest answer is in the Crimson Cosmos it would be Cyttorak. In normal space probably Galactus. "

Forgot to say - So your final statement is pretty much that Galactus is more powerful anywhere else in the entire universe and other dimensions except for the one small pocket dimension that Cyttorak controls.

So Galactus is more powerful then.

"
Yeah... I was gonna make the same basic point. Cytorrak just sits around inside a rock... Galactus devours the universe one neighborhood at a time. "

the creator: the crimson cosmos is not a 'small' pocket dimension. its a pocket parallel to the space outside where galactus is. meaning the crimso cosmos can be as vast as the space the rest of marvel sits in.

DJ: galactus can't even kill juggernaut, so how is he supposedly stronger than cyttorak even outside of the crimson cosmos?
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Grand Ninja

that guy vindel is completely correct. inside the crimson cyttorak will have a 100% chance of beating galactus 100% of the times they fight inside the crimson cosmos.

outside the crimson cosmos, cyttorak will still be overwhelmingly power. but given the benefit of the doubt, his chances will be more like a flip of a coin, 50/50...
however, that 50% loss will most likey be a loss through BFR or "pushing back" cyttorak to the crimson cosmos.

ask yourself this though.

can galactus use his power to enter the crimson cosmos? the answer is no. on 2nd note: can galactus pull cyttorak out of his actuality? again, the answer is no.
question 3... can cyttorak bring galactus in and out of the crimson cosmos unwillingly? the answer is yes.

Cyttorak is underrated and underestimated due to the villian known as juggernuat. but keep in mind. juggernuat is only a fraction of cyttoraks power as his avatar, yet no one in the marvel verse can get rid of the guy. Cyttorak > Galactus