#3 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Got to agree with the rest, Galactus.

#4 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.

#5 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Galactus."
#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus. Especially if he ate recently.

#7 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus wins.

#8 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.

#9 Posted by Ripcord (1309 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus hands down.

#10 Posted by Vendel (337 posts) - - Show Bio

Hummm Cyttorak vs Galactus?

Well Agamotto once stalemated Galactus.

Agamotto is a member of the Vishanti along with Oshtur and Hoggoth.

The Vishanti fear/respect Cyttorak's power enough that they would not allow Dr. Strange to use their power against anything that was Cyttorak's.

So what are we left with? If Galactus could not overcome 1 of the Vishanti and three of them wont confront Cyttorak?

The simplest answer is in the Crimson Cosmos it would be Cyttorak. In normal space probably Galactus.

#11 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Vendel says:

"Hummm Cyttorak vs Galactus? Well Agamotto once stalemated Galactus. Agamotto is a member of the Vishanti along with Oshtur and Hoggoth. The Vishanti fear/respect Cyttorak's power enough that they would not allow Dr. Strange to use their power against anything that was Cyttorak's. So what are we left with? If Galactus could not overcome 1 of the Vishanti and three of them wont confront Cyttorak? The simplest answer is in the Crimson Cosmos it would be Cyttorak. In normal space probably Galactus. "

As I have mentioned elsewhere, Galactus cannot manipulate mystical energy. This could be the answer for the stalemate.

#12 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Vendel says:

"Hummm Cyttorak vs Galactus? Well Agamotto once stalemated Galactus. Agamotto is a member of the Vishanti along with Oshtur and Hoggoth. The Vishanti fear/respect Cyttorak's power enough that they would not allow Dr. Strange to use their power against anything that was Cyttorak's. So what are we left with? If Galactus could not overcome 1 of the Vishanti and three of them wont confront Cyttorak? The simplest answer is in the Crimson Cosmos it would be Cyttorak. In normal space probably Galactus. "

Forgot to say - So your final statement is pretty much that Galactus is more powerful anywhere else in the entire universe and other dimensions except for the one small pocket dimension that Cyttorak controls.

So Galactus is more powerful then.

#13 Posted by Vendel (337 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Vendel says:

Forgot to say - So your final statement is pretty much that Galactus is more powerful anywhere else in the entire universe and other dimensions except for the one small pocket dimension that Cyttorak controls.

So Galactus is more powerful then.

"

What I am saying is that I am giving Galactus the benefit of the doubt that he could win outside of the Crimson Cosmos.

Don't put words in my mouth.

#14 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Vendel says:

"What I am saying is that I am giving Galactus the benefit of the doubt that he could win outside of the Crimson Cosmos.Don't put words in my mouth."

You're saying the same thing he said. He just got straight to the point, is all. He isn't putting words your mouth. Normal space includes everything - the universe and other dimensions, besides the Crimson Cosmos, which is a pocket universe. You said that Galactus is more powerful in normal space. Period. You're misunderstanding what you said, and you're the one who said it.
Post Edited:2008-05-23 03:51:48

#15 Posted by Vendel (337 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Vendel says:
"What I am saying is that I am giving Galactus the benefit of the doubt that he could win outside of the Crimson Cosmos.Don't put words in my mouth."

You're saying the same thing he said. He just got straight to the point, is all. He isn't putting words your mouth. Normal space includes everything - the universe and other dimensions, besides the Crimson Cosmos, which is a pocket universe. You said that Galactus is more powerful in normal space. Period. You're misunderstanding what you said, and you're the one who said it.
Post Edited:2008-05-23 03:51:48"

Are you dense? Saying that he could win outside of the cosmos is somehow me stating that without a doubt he is more powerful?

Let me make it clear for those of you who can't read or comprehend.

In the Crimson cosmos Cyttorak 100% of the time. Outside of the cosmos it's 50/50.

#16 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Vendel says:

"Are you dense? Saying that he could win outside of the cosmos is somehow me stating that without a doubt he is more powerful?Let me make it clear for those of you who can't read or comprehend.In the Crimson cosmos Cyttorak 100% of the time. Outside of the cosmos it's 50/50. "

So, now you're going against what you said...? Because that isn't what you said when Creator acknowledged you... Let's recap...

Vendel says:

The simplest answer is in the Crimson Cosmos it would be Cyttorak. In normal space probably Galactus."

Looks to me like you said Cytorrak would win 100% of the time in the Crimson Cosmos. And that Galactus would win 100% of the time in normal space... Trust me, I'm not wrong about this. And, you misunderstood what you said and turned around and said something completely different when someone acknowledged your statement. Now tell me. Who's dense now?

Just admit that you contradicted yourself just now...
Post Edited:2008-05-23 04:11:23

#17 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus is a force of the universe, along with Death and Eternity, while Cyttorak (at best) is a force of the Crimson Cosmos, which is a relm that is part of the universe (like Mephisto's). Saying that Galactus has less power over mystic beings is crazy to me. Even the Silver Surfer has defeated mystical being before.

#18 Posted by Vendel (337 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Vendel says:
"Are you dense? Saying that he could win outside of the cosmos is somehow me stating that without a doubt he is more powerful?Let me make it clear for those of you who can't read or comprehend.In the Crimson cosmos Cyttorak 100% of the time. Outside of the cosmos it's 50/50. "

So, now you're going against what you said...? Because that isn't what you said when Creator acknowledged you... Let's recap...

Vendel says:

The simplest answer is in the Crimson Cosmos it would be Cyttorak. In normal space probably Galactus."

Looks to me like you said Cytorrak would win 100% of the time in the Crimson Cosmos. And that Galactus would win 100% of the time in normal space... Trust me, I'm not wrong about this. And, you misunderstood what you said and turned around and said something completely different when someone acknowledged your statement. Now tell me. Who's dense now?

Just admit that you contradicted yourself just now...
Post Edited:2008-05-23 04:11:23"

Again, are you dense? Even the word "probably" does not imply 100%. If I meant to say 100% I would have said "outside Galactus Will win" or "outside G definitely wins".

I was being diplomatic. But then someone had to put words in my mouth. So I had to quantify it further.

"What I am saying is that I am giving Galactus the benefit of the doubt that he could win outside of the Crimson Cosmos."

Then some people still can't seem to get the point so I had to quantify it further.

"In the Crimson cosmos Cyttorak 100% of the time. Outside of the cosmos it's 50/50."

I don't see what is contradictory about this. Other than having two people tell me that I typed something I didn't.

#19 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Vendel says:

"Again, are you dense? Even the word "probably" does not imply 100%. If I meant to say 100% I would have said "outside Galactus Will win" or "outside G definitely wins".I was being diplomatic. But then someone had to put words in my mouth. So I had to quantify it further."What I am saying is that I am giving Galactus the benefit of the doubt that he could win outside of the Crimson Cosmos."Then some people still can't seem to get the point so I had to quantify it further."In the Crimson cosmos Cyttorak 100% of the time. Outside of the cosmos it's 50/50."I don't see what is contradictory about this. Other than having two people tell me that I typed something I didn't."

You don't seem to know the definition of probably. It means most likely or very likely and without much doubt... Even if it doesn't mean 100%, It doesn't mean 50% either. So, with that being said, you said that Galactus is, most likely, more powerful in normal space than Cyttorak.... May not be 100%, but it's very likely close to that. Like I said, you misunderstood what you said the first time, then switched it around when someone pointed it out to you...
Post Edited:2008-05-23 04:31:25

#20 Posted by Vendel (337 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Vendel says:
"Again, are you dense? Even the word "probably" does not imply 100%. If I meant to say 100% I would have said "outside Galactus Will win" or "outside G definitely wins".I was being diplomatic. But then someone had to put words in my mouth. So I had to quantify it further."What I am saying is that I am giving Galactus the benefit of the doubt that he could win outside of the Crimson Cosmos."Then some people still can't seem to get the point so I had to quantify it further."In the Crimson cosmos Cyttorak 100% of the time. Outside of the cosmos it's 50/50."I don't see what is contradictory about this. Other than having two people tell me that I typed something I didn't."

You don't seem to know the definition of probably. It means most likely or very likely and without much doubt... Even if it doesn't mean 100%, It doesn't mean 50% either. So, with that being said, you said that Galactus is, most likely, more powerful in normal space than Cyttorak.... May not be 100%, but it's very likely close to that. Like I said, you misunderstood what you said the first time, then switched it around when someone pointed it out to you...
Post Edited:2008-05-23 04:31:25"

I know exactly what I said and what I meant. It wasn't until words were put in my mouth that I had to even bother with more post.

Your even admitting that what I said didn't mean I think Galactus is clearly more powerful. Yet I have had two people tell me thats not only what I meant. But that I said.

Quit making up arguments.

#21 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Vendel says:

"I know exactly what I said and what I meant.

You think you know, but you have no idea what you said....

Vendel says:

Your even admitting that what I said didn't mean I think Galactus is clearly more powerful.

You sure about that, or did you misunderstand that part, too?

Vendel says:

Yet I have had two people tell me thats not only what I meant. But that I said.

Exactly.

Vendel says:

Quit making up arguments."

Start saying exactly what you mean, instead of saying something to think it means something else... Simple.
Post Edited:2008-05-23 04:44:25

#22 Posted by Xeron (293 posts) - - Show Bio

Not even a close fight, Cyttorak is a puppy, Galactus is a pitbull

#23 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha this subject is getting tensed. Hopefully it's just the warm up. I would have to say Cytorrak over Galactus because simply put... Galactus has the ability to get weakened; whereas Cytorrak can not. Sure he is not as powerful outside the Crimson Gem, but The Juggernaut (at 10% Crimson Gem Power) is proof that even in normal space Cytorrak still has almost infinite power. If Galactus even has a hair of a chance, he needs to be fully feed and fully powered up to go up against an entity which power has no limits and no drainage to that power.

#24 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect Cell says:

"Haha this subject is getting tensed. Hopefully it's just the warm up. I would have to say Cytorrak over Galactus because simply put... Galactus has the ability to get weakened; whereas Cytorrak can not. Sure he is not as powerful outside the Crimson Gem, but The Juggernaut (at 10% Crimson Gem Power) is proof that even in normal space Cytorrak still has almost infinite power. If Galactus even has a hair of a chance, he needs to be fully feed and fully powered up to go up against an entity which power has no limits and no drainage to that power. "

Again, he has nearly, (I repeat) nearly unlimted mystical power. That puts him at the level of Odin, Mephisto, or Dormammu, while in his relm. Galactus power is unlimted and he is ominipotent. The Silver Surfer has foughty Mephisto and Dormammu in their relms and his power is nothing compared to Galactus.

#25 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Silver Surfer and even Galactus had fallen to weaker beings as well. And that especially goes for mortals. So much for ominipotent powers. Galactus is only "nearly" ominipotent.. or close to being it after he is fully feed. Otherwise he's just an Alien with cosmic powers. I wouldn't place Galactus anywhere near the status of Eternity or Death... There powers are closer to ominipotent than Galactus by far the magnatude Galactus can even comprehend. If it's anything that's even closest to ominipotent, it would be the Living Tribunal or even God himself.

#26 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect Cell says:

"Well Silver Surfer and even Galactus had fallen to weaker beings as well. And that especially goes for mortals. So much for ominipotent powers. Galactus is only "nearly" ominipotent.. or close to being it after he is fully feed. Otherwise he's just an Alien with cosmic powers. I wouldn't place Galactus anywhere near the status of Eternity or Death... There powers are closer to ominipotent than Galactus by far the magnatude Galactus can even comprehend. If it's anything that's even closest to ominipotent, it would be the Living Tribunal or even God himself. "

Galactus, Eternity and Death are the 3 fundamental forces on the universe. They make up the 3 faces of the Living Tribunal (the fourth was to be the Stranger). Universal power trumps dimensional power. Now if Galactus was so low on power that he was near death, then he would have a chance.

#27 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Vendel says:

"The_Creator says:
"Vendel says:
Forgot to say - So your final statement is pretty much that Galactus is more powerful anywhere else in the entire universe and other dimensions except for the one small pocket dimension that Cyttorak controls. So Galactus is more powerful then. "
What I am saying is that I am giving Galactus the benefit of the doubt that he could win outside of the Crimson Cosmos. Don't put words in my mouth."

Sorry if it seemed like I was putting words in your mouth.

When you said probably Galactus winning, that obviously comes down to our interpretations of the word. I assumed you meant most of the time (maybe 90%) but you obviously meant something else.
Post Edited:2008-05-23 13:22:43

#28 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect Cell says:

"Haha this subject is getting tensed. Hopefully it's just the warm up. I would have to say Cytorrak over Galactus because simply put... Galactus has the ability to get weakened; whereas Cytorrak can not. Sure he is not as powerful outside the Crimson Gem, but The Juggernaut (at 10% Crimson Gem Power) is proof that even in normal space Cytorrak still has almost infinite power. If Galactus even has a hair of a chance, he needs to be fully feed and fully powered up to go up against an entity which power has no limits and no drainage to that power. "

Where do you get the 10% figure from ?

#29 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Perfect Cell says:

"

From a hat most likely.

#30 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Vendel says:

"Static Shock says:
"Vendel says:

Are you dense? Saying that he could win outside of the cosmos is somehow me stating that without a doubt he is more powerful?

In the Crimson cosmos Cyttorak 100% of the time. Outside of the cosmos it's 50/50. "

Galactus and about your statement mephisto is 100% in his dimension and look what happen. Galactus almost absorbed it. So his dimension is just another playground for the big G. The onlything is mystical energy annoys him which is why skyfather level people really get to him.

#31 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Vendel says:
"Static Shock says:
"Vendel says:

In the Crimson cosmos Cyttorak 100% of the time. Outside of the cosmos it's 50/50. "

Galactus and about your statement mephisto is 100% in his dimension and look what happen. Galactus almost absorbed it. So his dimension is just another playground for the big G. The onlything is mystical energy annoys him which is why skyfather level people really get to him."

he had to try to absorb it, his attacks on mephisto weren't doing anything.

#32 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"When you said probably Galactus winning, that obviously comes down to our interpretations of the word. I assumed you meant most of the time (maybe 90%) but you obviously meant something else."

See? Now I know I'm not crazy... He didn't exactly say what he meant...

#33 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

Power of Galactus beats the Power of the Cyttorak.

M

#34 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Perfect Cell says:

"

Juggernaut is only about 10% when he's fighting the X-men, Hulk etc..

#35 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect Cell says:

"The_Creator says:
"Perfect Cell says:

"

Juggernaut is only about 10% when he's fighting the X-men, Hulk etc.. "

lol, you didn't answer the question.

#36 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

the human Juggernaut says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vendel says:
"Static Shock says:
"Vendel says:

Galactus and about your statement mephisto is 100% in his dimension and look what happen. Galactus almost absorbed it. So his dimension is just another playground for the big G. The onlything is mystical energy annoys him which is why skyfather level people really get to him."

he had to try to absorb it, his attacks on mephisto weren't doing anything.

"

And that would mean he would do the same thing to cyttorak. Chances are though since cyttorak is a G he'd swing at galactus lol.

#37 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Perfect Cell says:
"Well Silver Surfer and even Galactus had fallen to weaker beings as well. And that especially goes for mortals. So much for ominipotent powers. Galactus is only "nearly" ominipotent.. or close to being it after he is fully feed. Otherwise he's just an Alien with cosmic powers. I wouldn't place Galactus anywhere near the status of Eternity or Death... There powers are closer to ominipotent than Galactus by far the magnatude Galactus can even comprehend. If it's anything that's even closest to ominipotent, it would be the Living Tribunal or even God himself. "

Galactus, Eternity and Death are the 3 fundamental forces on the universe. They make up the 3 faces of the Living Tribunal (the fourth was to be the Stranger). Universal power trumps dimensional power. Now if Galactus was so low on power that he was near death, then he would have a chance. "

They don't make up the face of tribunal. The third was suppose to be stranger or some one else.

#38 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Alpha says:
"Perfect Cell says:

Galactus, Eternity and Death are the 3 fundamental forces on the universe. They make up the 3 faces of the Living Tribunal (the fourth was to be the Stranger). Universal power trumps dimensional power. Now if Galactus was so low on power that he was near death, then he would have a chance. "

They don't make up the face of tribunal. The third was suppose to be stranger or some one else."

yes they do, everything he said about it was correct.

#39 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#40 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect Cell says:

"Well Silver Surfer and even Galactus had fallen to weaker beings as well. And that especially goes for mortals. "

The avatar of Cyttorak has fallen before a guy in a wheelchair... there are always extenuating circumstances.

#41 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Satyrquaze says:

"Perfect Cell says:
"Well Silver Surfer and even Galactus had fallen to weaker beings as well. And that especially goes for mortals. "

The avatar of Cyttorak has fallen before a guy in a wheelchair... there are always extenuating circumstances."

Charles Xavier? The Onslaught?

#42 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect Cell says:

"Charles Xavier? The Onslaught? "

Yes

#43 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Satyrquaze says:

"Perfect Cell says:
"Charles Xavier? The Onslaught? "

Yes"

I figured because there's only one disabled man on a wheelchair in the Marvel Universe... =)

#44 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

#45 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

What comic is this from?

#46 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"

"
I guess this means that Cytorrak is more powerful than Galactus, I'm afraid.
#47 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"What comic is this from?
"
juggernaut one shot
#48 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take the power of Galactus any day lol his highest end herald (SS)>Juggernaut easily

#49 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"

"
I guess this means that Cytorrak is more powerful than Galactus, I'm afraid.
"

Why? All that show's me is Juggy challenging him. Show me the outcome, and I may think differently!
#50 Posted by SUNMAN (6902 posts) - - Show Bio
Vendel said:
"

Hummm Cyttorak vs Galactus?

Well Agamotto once stalemated Galactus.

Agamotto is a member of the Vishanti along with Oshtur and Hoggoth.

The Vishanti fear/respect Cyttorak's power enough that they would not allow Dr. Strange to use their power against anything that was Cyttorak's.

So what are we left with? If Galactus could not overcome 1 of the Vishanti and three of them wont confront Cyttorak?

The simplest answer is in the Crimson Cosmos it would be Cyttorak. In normal space probably Galactus.

"
good point