• 93 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

Win By Death, K.O or Surrender

No Prep

In Character

Full Baseline Power No Super Enhancements

And This Battle Is A Team Effort

Location

Opponents

DC

  • Superman

  • Martian Manhunter
  • Starbreaker
  • Doomsday
  • Apollo
  • Wonder Woman
  • Orion
  • Hal Jordan
  • Captain Marvel (Shazam!)
  • Captain Atom

Marvel

  • Thor
  • Sentry
  • Silver Surfer
  • Hulk
  • Iron Man (Bleeding Edge)
  • Hyperion
  • Nova
  • Red Hulk
  • Hercules
  • Beta Ray Bill
  • Gladiator
#2 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

#3 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

DC easily

#4 Posted by noobslayerprime11 (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc

#5 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

Starbreaker and Doomsday tip it in DC's favor.

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

That's not even Marvel's strongest.

#7 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: help me out give me more names

#8 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

#9 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn said:

@jeanroygrant: help me out give me more names

Should have been

  1. Silver Surfer
  2. Thor
  3. Sentry
  4. King Hyperion
  5. Beta Ray Bill
  6. Stardust
  7. Gladiator
  8. Quasar
  9. Nova Prime
  10. Count Nefaria
#10 Edited by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Starbreaker almost solo's... i think between him and Doomsday they can take the team out and as @jeanroygrant: mentioned the Marvel team could be made up of much stronger fighters.

#11 Edited by Gritterr (491 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel list needs mutants. And because it's not stated otherwise this should be New 52 DC.

#12 Posted by jashro44 (21659 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn said:

DC

Did you make this so DC would win?

#13 Posted by KaioKen (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel

Full power means Hulk is infinity more powerful than anyone.

#14 Posted by emad_ishtiaque (370 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

@KaioKen: Doesn't that mean WBH?

#15 Posted by emad_ishtiaque (370 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn: I am not sure what you mean by full power. It is something like:

  • Thor = Rune King Thor?
  • Doomsday = Never going to die (evolved from every possible death)?
  • Wonder Woman = With goddess wave?
  • Orion = with ALE and Astro force?
  • Hal Jordan = Spectre?
  • Captain Marvel (Shazam!) = Lord Marvel?
  • etc

Please explain.

#16 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@The_Soverighn said:

@jeanroygrant: help me out give me more names

Should have been

  1. Silver Surfer
  2. Thor
  3. Sentry
  4. King Hyperion
  5. Beta Ray Bill
  6. Stardust
  7. Gladiator
  8. Quasar
  9. Nova Prime
  10. Count Nefaria

where is the hulk in there comicvine be tripping

#17 Posted by XiiX (8241 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

DC

#18 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@The_Soverighn said:

@jeanroygrant: help me out give me more names

Should have been

  1. Silver Surfer
  2. Thor
  3. Sentry
  4. King Hyperion
  5. Beta Ray Bill
  6. Stardust
  7. Gladiator
  8. Quasar
  9. Nova Prime
  10. Count Nefaria

I agree with this.

#19 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Wins

#20 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@KaioKen said:

Marvel

Full power means Hulk is infinity more powerful than anyone.

But it also means that DC gets Superman prime 1 mill who can pretty much solo everyone on both teams.

#21 Posted by YoungJustice (6841 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet said:

@KaioKen said:

Marvel

Full power means Hulk is infinity more powerful than anyone.

But it also means that DC gets Superman prime 1 mill who can pretty much solo everyone on both teams.

I am pretty sure that would mean SA Supes........

#22 Posted by Veitha (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@The_Soverighn said:

@jeanroygrant: help me out give me more names

Should have been

  1. Silver Surfer
  2. Thor
  3. Sentry
  4. King Hyperion
  5. Beta Ray Bill
  6. Stardust
  7. Gladiator
  8. Quasar
  9. Nova Prime
  10. Count Nefaria

yes, with these names it could have been a equable battle, otherwise DC stomps.

#23 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@The_Soverighn said:

@jeanroygrant: help me out give me more names

Should have been

  1. Silver Surfer
  2. Thor
  3. Sentry
  4. King Hyperion
  5. Beta Ray Bill
  6. Stardust
  7. Gladiator
  8. Quasar
  9. Nova Prime
  10. Count Nefaria

yes, with these names it could have been a equable battle, otherwise DC stomps.

Yep.

#24 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@The_Soverighn said:

@jeanroygrant: help me out give me more names

Should have been

  1. Silver Surfer
  2. Thor
  3. Sentry
  4. King Hyperion
  5. Beta Ray Bill
  6. Stardust
  7. Gladiator
  8. Quasar
  9. Nova Prime
  10. Count Nefaria

where is the hulk in there comicvine be tripping

Hulk is very powerful. And i respect him. But he is good in battles against people who cannot fly, and are not very fast. He wouldn't do well here. Also i barely choose Hulk, because he has like one power lol.

#25 Posted by jwalser3 (5018 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant:Didn't Hulk stop Quick Silver?

#26 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@jeanroygrant:Didn't Hulk stop Quick Silver?

Yeah, but Quicksilver can't fly, and Quicksilver's running speed is a lot slower than these guys flying speed.

#27 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@jackofspades said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@The_Soverighn said:

@jeanroygrant: help me out give me more names

Should have been

  1. Silver Surfer
  2. Thor
  3. Sentry
  4. King Hyperion
  5. Beta Ray Bill
  6. Stardust
  7. Gladiator
  8. Quasar
  9. Nova Prime
  10. Count Nefaria

where is the hulk in there comicvine be tripping

Hulk is very powerful. And i respect him. But he is good in battles against people who cannot fly, and are not very fast. He wouldn't do well here. Also i barely choose Hulk, because he has like one power lol.

ok but you forgot to say what that one power is,he can destroy worlds thats one heck of a power to me

#28 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jackofspades said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@The_Soverighn said:

@jeanroygrant: help me out give me more names

Should have been

  1. Silver Surfer
  2. Thor
  3. Sentry
  4. King Hyperion
  5. Beta Ray Bill
  6. Stardust
  7. Gladiator
  8. Quasar
  9. Nova Prime
  10. Count Nefaria

where is the hulk in there comicvine be tripping

Hulk is very powerful. And i respect him. But he is good in battles against people who cannot fly, and are not very fast. He wouldn't do well here. Also i barely choose Hulk, because he has like one power lol.

ok but you forgot to say what that one power is,he can destroy worlds thats one heck of a power to me

Super-Strength.

#29 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@The_Soverighn said:

@jeanroygrant: help me out give me more names

Should have been

  1. Silver Surfer
  2. Thor
  3. Sentry
  4. King Hyperion
  5. Beta Ray Bill
  6. Stardust
  7. Gladiator
  8. Quasar
  9. Nova Prime
  10. Count Nefaria

And for not listing my favorite character on the list , i shall hereby not consider you my friend any longer :p

#30 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Starbreaker solos.

DC roflstomps.

#31 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@jackofspades said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jackofspades said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@The_Soverighn said:

@jeanroygrant: help me out give me more names

Should have been

  1. Silver Surfer
  2. Thor
  3. Sentry
  4. King Hyperion
  5. Beta Ray Bill
  6. Stardust
  7. Gladiator
  8. Quasar
  9. Nova Prime
  10. Count Nefaria

where is the hulk in there comicvine be tripping

Hulk is very powerful. And i respect him. But he is good in battles against people who cannot fly, and are not very fast. He wouldn't do well here. Also i barely choose Hulk, because he has like one power lol.

ok but you forgot to say what that one power is,he can destroy worlds thats one heck of a power to me

Super-Strength.

and to say he is not great in the air is wrong to he fights fighter jets all the time in the air

#32 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Starbreaker solos.

DC roflstomps.

do you know any feats from Starbreaker, i have like only seen 1 appearence of him, i am trying to find out where he actually stands in power hierarchy, because the only time i have seen is from Final crisis where he was apparently dislodging earth and fighting Justice League together and finally got beaten by Flash. I am sure he has many appearnces, do you know of any other feats , or where he would ranked in terms of power level. Above darkseid, below darkseid, many times above Darkseid?

#33 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@The_Soverighn said:

@jeanroygrant: help me out give me more names

Should have been

  1. Silver Surfer
  2. Thor
  3. Sentry
  4. King Hyperion
  5. Beta Ray Bill
  6. Stardust
  7. Gladiator
  8. Quasar
  9. Nova Prime
  10. Count Nefaria

And for not listing my favorite character on the list , i shall hereby not consider you my friend any longer :p

#34 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Starbreaker solos.

DC roflstomps.

do you know any feats from Starbreaker, i have like only seen 1 appearence of him, i am trying to find out where he actually stands in power hierarchy, because the only time i have seen is from Final crisis where he was apparently dislodging earth and fighting Justice League together and finally got beaten by Flash. I am sure he has many appearnces, do you know of any other feats , or where he would ranked in terms of power level. Above darkseid, below darkseid, many times above Darkseid?

He ranges from a universe buster (possibly) to someone who can be beaten by the JLA. At his regular power levels, he's probably a galaxy buster, most likely more, though.

#35 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@The_Soverighn said:

@jeanroygrant: help me out give me more names

Should have been

  1. Silver Surfer
  2. Thor
  3. Sentry
  4. King Hyperion
  5. Beta Ray Bill
  6. Stardust
  7. Gladiator
  8. Quasar
  9. Nova Prime
  10. Count Nefaria

And for not listing my favorite character on the list , i shall hereby not consider you my friend any longer :p

Or you could just add thanos to the list :p

#36 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@The_Soverighn said:

@jeanroygrant: help me out give me more names

Should have been

  1. Silver Surfer
  2. Thor
  3. Sentry
  4. King Hyperion
  5. Beta Ray Bill
  6. Stardust
  7. Gladiator
  8. Quasar
  9. Nova Prime
  10. Count Nefaria

And for not listing my favorite character on the list , i shall hereby not consider you my friend any longer :p

Or you could just add thanos to the list :p

  1. Silver Surfer
  2. Thor
  3. Sentry
  4. King Hyperion
  5. Beta Ray Bill
  6. Stardust
  7. Gladiator
  8. Quasar
  9. Nova Prime
  10. Count Nefaria
  11. Thanos

:D

#37 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jackofspades said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jackofspades said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@The_Soverighn said:

@jeanroygrant: help me out give me more names

Should have been

  1. Silver Surfer
  2. Thor
  3. Sentry
  4. King Hyperion
  5. Beta Ray Bill
  6. Stardust
  7. Gladiator
  8. Quasar
  9. Nova Prime
  10. Count Nefaria

where is the hulk in there comicvine be tripping

Hulk is very powerful. And i respect him. But he is good in battles against people who cannot fly, and are not very fast. He wouldn't do well here. Also i barely choose Hulk, because he has like one power lol.

ok but you forgot to say what that one power is,he can destroy worlds thats one heck of a power to me

Super-Strength.

and to say he is not great in the air is wrong to he fights fighter jets all the time in the air

He can't fly...

@Killemall said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Starbreaker solos.

DC roflstomps.

do you know any feats from Starbreaker, i have like only seen 1 appearence of him, i am trying to find out where he actually stands in power hierarchy, because the only time i have seen is from Final crisis where he was apparently dislodging earth and fighting Justice League together and finally got beaten by Flash. I am sure he has many appearnces, do you know of any other feats , or where he would ranked in terms of power level. Above darkseid, below darkseid, many times above Darkseid?

Defeated by Flash?

Team wins in a curbstomp than.

I never believed the Flash was powerful...

I just agreed because of people saying he was, now that i think about it, i call it quits!

#38 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@jackofspades said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jackofspades said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jackofspades said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@The_Soverighn said:

@jeanroygrant: help me out give me more names

Should have been

  1. Silver Surfer
  2. Thor
  3. Sentry
  4. King Hyperion
  5. Beta Ray Bill
  6. Stardust
  7. Gladiator
  8. Quasar
  9. Nova Prime
  10. Count Nefaria

where is the hulk in there comicvine be tripping

Hulk is very powerful. And i respect him. But he is good in battles against people who cannot fly, and are not very fast. He wouldn't do well here. Also i barely choose Hulk, because he has like one power lol.

ok but you forgot to say what that one power is,he can destroy worlds thats one heck of a power to me

Super-Strength.

and to say he is not great in the air is wrong to he fights fighter jets all the time in the air

He can't fly...

@Killemall said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Starbreaker solos.

DC roflstomps.

do you know any feats from Starbreaker, i have like only seen 1 appearence of him, i am trying to find out where he actually stands in power hierarchy, because the only time i have seen is from Final crisis where he was apparently dislodging earth and fighting Justice League together and finally got beaten by Flash. I am sure he has many appearnces, do you know of any other feats , or where he would ranked in terms of power level. Above darkseid, below darkseid, many times above Darkseid?

Defeated by Flash?

Team wins in a curbstomp than.

I never believed the Flash was powerful...

I just agreed because of people saying he was, now that i think about it, i call it quits!

doomday couldn't fly and he kill superman

#39 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

ok

#40 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Starbreaker solos.

#41 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8756 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW This is before Final Crisis and is a flashback,he isn't only dislodging Earth to the Sun,but also feeding himself with the negative emotions of the JLA and others inhabitants,he was only defeated because the (Batman,Hawkman,Aquaman,Flash,Atom,Green Arrow,Black Canary,Superman and Green Lantern) use good emotions to decrease his powers,so used they all might against it,not just Flash beat him.

Before Superman's death,the Justice League (Superman,Bloodwynd,Booster Gold,Gardner,Blue Beetle,Fire and Ice) goes to Almerac to save Maxima,that was captured By Starbreaker,who killed the Almeracian rulers and create a havoc over the world,there he created the Mekanix to do his dirty work (attack the civilians),The Justice League attack and he created several avatars to battle with them,but they were easily defeated. Then Starbreaker absorbs their powers and energies,opened a hole in the planet's crust and threw Superman there,later started to shift the planet to the Sun, and so absorb the energy of the destruction,but at the end of the League managed to escape thanks to the plan of Blue Beetle, who reprogrammed and connected Booster Gold 's suit with Almerac technology to drain Starbreaker's powers and he dissipated.

After Final Crisis and ''Batman's death'',Starbreaker empowered Shadow Thief,at the point he was capable to control the shadows of other persons ans teleport throught it,but Shadow Thief was imprisioned. Later Strabreaker goes rescue him and faced Firestrom (Jason Rusch) and Doctor Light (Kymio Hoshi),he abosrb Kymio's powers,causing the star that she removes her powers, lose more than 10 millions of years of its life cycle, he said it was just a snack. He holds Firestrom's blast with one hand and then send him away,he was able to take punch from Icon like it's nothing and single handle John Stewart and Icon. Starbreaker was capable to overcome Dharma,who used his powers to hold /bold Dc and Milestone Universes and absorb his energy,at full power take blasts and punches from Zatanna,John Stewart,Firestorm,Icon,Vixen and Hardware like it's nothing,later Zatanna use her powers to dissipate him,but this prove being useless. He was only defeated because Dharma re-absorbs his energy and Paladin(an alternate Batman) use a special gun,that makes Starbreaker dissipate.

Before Rann-Thanagar War,he absorbs the suns of Rann to increase his powers

Strabreaker's powers: He's a alien vampire capable to absorbs all types of energy (powers,stars,life force,galaxies,negative emotions....) and also control/manipulate it,can create energy constructs,avatars,ilusions,size alteration,blast capable to destroy planets,has superhuman strength,speed,reflexes,invulnerability,telekinesis,is immune to mind control and highly resistant to telepathy,highly resistant to magic...........

He's almost on par with Anti-Monitor

#42 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

DC,I'm shocked nobody didn't say "Silver Surfer solos" as yet......

Online
#43 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: He's no where near on par with Anti-Monitor. He might be universal, but he's definitely not multiversal like Anti-Monitor.

#44 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8756 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: Wrong,he's capable to reach the Multiverse if he wanted..this was stated by teh Guardians of The Uiverse,before Rann-Thanagar War the scientist study Strabreasker and says that he's capable to consumes he Universe itself,when he attack Dharma and absorbs his powers,which level you belive that he was? huh?

I just forgot to says,depend how fueled he is

#45 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@blackadamFTW: Wrong,he's capable to reach the Multiverse if he wanted..this was stated by teh Guardians of The Uiverse,before Rann-Thanagar War the scientist study Strabreasker and says that he's capable to consumes he Universe itself,when he attack Dharma and absorbs his powers,which level you belive that he was? huh?

I just forgot to says,depend how fueled he is

They said he was capable of absorbing the universe. That put's him at universal.

He couldn't absorb thousands upon thousands of universes like AM did. So.......nope. He's not multiversal like AM.

#46 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8756 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: What part that he absorbed the powers of Dharma,who hold and mix two Universes,you can't understand? What parta stated by the Guardian you can't understand? Yes,he can reach that level..but because of the plot,this never would happen

#47 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@blackadamFTW: What part that he absorbed the powers of Dharma,who hold and mix two Universes,you can't understand? What parta stated by the Guardian you can't understand? Yes,he can reach that level..but because of the plot,this never would happen

He never has reached that level, and he's never even been stated to be on the multiversal level, so that means that he is, as I said before, on the universal level.

#48 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8756 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: you have an incredible ability to not understand things, but has already been told he could get to that level, many, many times, if you don't know read some comics with his appearances. I DIDN'T SAY THAT HE IS A MULTIVERSAL LEVAL,I SAID HE CAN REACH THAT LEVEL or you think thta he would explode if he absorbs universes? Like he didn't explode after absorb Dharma's powers.

#49 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@blackadamFTW: you have an incredible ability to not understand things, but has already been told he could get to that level, many, many times, if you don't know read some comics with his appearances. I DIDN'T SAY THAT HE IS A MULTIVERSAL LEVAL,I SAID HE CAN REACH THAT LEVEL or you think thta he would explode if he absorbs universes? Like he didn't explode after absorb Dharma's powers.

It never said in a comic he could reach that level. He hasn't shown anything close to that. You just think he can. You saying that he can reach multiversal if he wanted doesn't mean he can.

#50 Posted by XLR87T3 (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one wins, but not without Silver Surfer killing all but two enemies: Doomsday and Starbreaker.