#401 Posted by Pipxeroth (500 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys let the thread die. Hulk wins.

- Pip

#402 Posted by leonkarlen123 (4382 posts) - - Show Bio

Power girl can probaly lift 300 tons. Movie hulk can barely lift a tank 30 tons--

#403 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is more powerful surely but powergirl win due to distraction.

#404 Posted by DeathandGrim (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

Powergirl without any effort

#405 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl isn't a speedster, she also doesn't have feats in streght or durability area in Hulk's level.

#406 Posted by DeathandGrim (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl isn't a speedster, she also doesn't have feats in streght or durability area in Hulk's level.

so you're sayings she's slower and weaker than Hulk. credible.

#407 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Of course she is, unless You have scans of Power Girl doing something that Hulk wouldn't be able to.

#408 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3824 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathandgrim said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Of course she is, unless You have scans of Power Girl doing something that Hulk wouldn't be able to.

You sure seemed to have changed your tune from what it was on the first page. Are you trolling or just trying to stir the pot?

#409 Posted by DeathandGrim (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@deathandgrim said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

You sure seemed to have changed your tune from what it was on the first page. Are you trolling or just trying to stir the pot?

That's what I'm trying to figure out.

#410 Edited by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Somewhat off-topic, but I just realized, Doomsday doesn't have the quantifiable strength feats (threw a truck across several states) to compete with Rhino (punched someone into space). This is why I don't agree with the feat fetish.

#411 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3824 posts) - - Show Bio

Somewhat off-topic, but I just realized, Doomsday doesn't have the quantifiable strength feats (threw a truck across several states) to compete with Rhino (punched someone into space). This is why I don't agree with the feat fetish.

He has feats of him tanking and beating high tier heroes and in Superman's case death. Thing is all heros and villans are different for example The Hulk is know for destroying things so you'l see far more feats of him creating collateral damage than Superman who tries to minimize damage to the surrounding areas.

#412 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate: I agree. I'm saying that going by some people's debating style a case could easily be made for Rhino being stronger, which I find absurd, personally. Because we don't know how fast he blitzed Guy or how fast he was fighting Superman or Maxima and Booster saying he's faster than Flash is hyperbole. To add to that, fighting heroes isn't the same as a measurable in numbers lifting or destroying strength feat.

#413 Posted by Experio (15340 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins this, why the hell would he be compared to Power Girl in the first place?

#414 Posted by logy5000 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

Hulk wins this, why the hell would he be compared to Power Girl in the first place?

Because she's stronger and faster than him at base.

#415 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why anyone would compare the two, but I'm guessing it's because the Hulk is strong.

#416 Edited by DeathandGrim (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@experio said:

And stronger than him on many many many levels

And even if Hulk became stronger at a ridiculously long point in the battle that he'll never reach, She's still faster and he wouldn't land a hit on her

#417 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe they forgot she has heatvision in addition to that.

#418 Posted by logy5000 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathandgrim: Exactly. The whole argument of Hulk getting stronger is useless.

#419 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hulk is physically stronger than her by a fair amount on his normal operating levels.

#420 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

@medulaoblaganda: while it's true that Hulk has withstood worse, he's also been put down by far less. I don't think its fair to cling to either the Spider-Man or Princess Python's python showings any more than it is to cling to high end showings.

#421 Edited by Experio (15340 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@experio said:

What strength feats and speed place her above Hulk?

#422 Posted by logy5000 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

@logy5000 said:

@experio said:

Her strength and speed is comparable to Wonder Woman.

#423 Edited by Experio (15340 posts) - - Show Bio
#424 Edited by medulaoblaganda (905 posts) - - Show Bio

@tifalockhart: yeah i agree with you on that. but when last has he been beaten by small characters like spider man or python? that was many years ago. didn't happen anymore. power girl has been beaten by small characters like death stroke too. savage hulk, gravage hulk, world war hulk, hulk squad, world breaker hulk, will mess power girl up. but hulk no like fighting girls!!!!

#425 Posted by GhostRavage (8826 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

What is Hulk at base... Please, show me 1 instance where Hulk base strength has ever been state. Hulk at base... From where people are getting this? The ONLY real fact about anything that involves "base" strength, is that he can become stronger from the point he transformed.

He can begin as a 100 toner as well as WBH.

#426 Posted by M_Man (570 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK SMASH GIANT BREAST WOMAN

#427 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:
@experio said:
@logy5000 said:
@experio said:

and for this reason she beats hulk. just like ww beats hulk

#428 Posted by M_Man (570 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys let the thread die. Hulk wins.

- Pip

#429 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk at base is a theory. If he were ever calm, he'd be Doc Samson level.

#430 Edited by GhostRavage (8826 posts) - - Show Bio

@tifalockhart said:

Hulk at base is a theory. If he were ever calm, he'd be Doc Samson level.

Wrong... There's nothing to suggest Hulk would be like Doc Samson if he were calmed... Not only Professor Hulk is calm and still stronger than Doc Samson, but also Hulk's "base" strength has never been mentioned. For someone who solely relies on adrenaline rushes and anger to determine his strength, it's awfully unpractical and mostly impossible to try and determine such thing. Hell even in comics it has been incalculable 3 times! 3 times on-panel statements!

Im starting to assume Hulk's supposed base levels are due to people misunderstanding the 100+ toner class. Which happens to be described as:

"Characters capable of lifting 100 tons or more over their heads."

Which apparently, automatically falls in Hulk's base strength is like a 100 toner.

#431 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: it was actually Spider-Man's strength chart. Doc Samson said (paraphrased) "I am as strong as a calm Hulk. Unfortunately the Hulk is never calm"

#432 Posted by GhostRavage (8826 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: it was actually Spider-Man's strength chart. Doc Samson said (paraphrased) "I am as strong as a calm Hulk. Unfortunately the Hulk is never calm"

Spider-Man's strength chart makes people think Hulk is a 100 toner freshly transformed aka. at base?

Doc Samson statement contradicts itself. Totally unreliable.

#433 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

No, it was the one where he had tiers. Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man (if he channelled all his power into strength and even then by his own admission it would last about all of two seconds) were top tier.

#434 Posted by GhostRavage (8826 posts) - - Show Bio

@tifalockhart: That's just putting them in tiers, the scan is so old it had a teen colossus and Iron Man wasn't a 100+ toner without exerting himself to the limits.

Not reliable anymore, let alone all the feats Hulk posses that contradicts it.

#435 Edited by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably, but that's likely where people get the idea.

#436 Posted by SheenLantern (6468 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathandgrim said:

I think I'm gonna throw up.

#437 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:
@deathandgrim said:

lol pics or it didnt happen lol

#438 Edited by DeathandGrim (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@deathandgrim said:

ha.

#439 Edited by DeathandGrim (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

@m_man said:

HULK SMASH GIANT BREAST WOMAN

#440 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@tifalockhart: @ghostravage:

Hulk strength at base is around 80 tons, but his strength grows rapidly in the beginning. In seconds he is in Wonder Man's level.

@sheenlantern said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@deathandgrim said:

lol pics or it didnt happen lol

You people seem to not understand one thing - even Wolverine is faster than Kryptonian, if Kryptonian doesn't have feats. To say that Power Girl is faster or stronger than Hulk, she needs feats and I don't see any that would prove that point.

@logy5000 said:

@experio said:

@logy5000 said:

@experio said:

Based on? Fighting with powerfull people don't put You in their level. Winning with them is different case, but when Power Girl won with WW or someone similar to her? Not to mention that it doesn't have anything with reaction speed, because it would have to be sadi on panel that WW used measurable level of speed and that Power Girl at least was at the same level.

@evil_incarnate: I agree. I'm saying that going by some people's debating style a case could easily be made for Rhino being stronger, which I find absurd, personally. Because we don't know how fast he blitzed Guy or how fast he was fighting Superman or Maxima and Booster saying he's faster than Flash is hyperbole. To add to that, fighting heroes isn't the same as a measurable in numbers lifting or destroying strength feat.

No, because fight's feats also matters. Fight's feats are winning with someone who did something, DD stalemated with Pre-Blue Superman. Rihno never stalemated with someone as strong and durable as Pre-Blue Superman, but no - he doesn't have any important speed feats.

That is why DD loses with Hulk. Every version of DD.

@evil_incarnate said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@deathandgrim said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

That's what I'm trying to figure out.

It was almost 2 years ago. Since that time, I understood that feats of other people from the same kind doesn't automatically go to the others. Sinestro Corps War and Annihilation are the best examples of that. Power Girl has only her feats and isn't comparable to Superman or Super Girl, unless feats would say so.

#441 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Doomsday lost to Superman during Death of Superman, technically. So by your own words, that fight feat doesn't count.

#442 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Doomsday lost to Superman during Death of Superman, technically. So by your own words, that fight feat doesn't count.

Not by my own - by any that could be used. By Your logic, everyone who ever fought with Superman or Thor is planet level. They're not.

DD stalemated with Pre-Blue Superman, so they were at the same level of strength and durability. But no, DD isn't in level of Post-Blue Superman who is at best moon level. Hulk at best is planet level.

#443 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: "Fight feats are winning against someone who did something" were your words. A stalemate is not a win. So by your words, Doomsday stalemating Superman (which he didn't do - he technically lost) does not meet your criteria for a fight feat. The second part doesn't even make sense. Duck shake and banana are all words that can be used, but they in no way endorse what you are proposing.

I never even said anything about planets, or that fighting alone is in of itself qualifications for a feat, so I don't know how you can justify putting words in my mouth.

As for your second paragraph, you do not have to be exactly the same in strength and durability to stalemate someone. The latter part of your post is non-sequitur.

#444 Posted by GhostRavage (8826 posts) - - Show Bio

@tifalockhart: @ghostravage:

Hulk strength at base is around 80 tons, but his strength grows rapidly in the beginning. In seconds he is in Wonder Man's level.

Based on? If he freshly transformed was overpowering planetary forces, as well as pulling 1000 tons without the slightest effort, as well as stopping a train still, as well as jumping grabbing a full train (around 450 tons), as well pretty much destroying an whole subway train by standing infront of it... As well as taking a 100 trillion ton punch to the chest and recover instantly with no visible harm whatsoever... As well as turning WBH 1 panel... Seriously, i can keep naming instances where this statement is awfully countered. 80 tons is ridiculous.

#445 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Base Hulk doesn't exist. Hulk is angry, hence the transformation.

#446 Posted by Wolverine08 (41104 posts) - - Show Bio

Not giving an opinion on this fight, but I don't know where people got the idea that Hulk has a "base" level.

#447 Edited by GhostRavage (8826 posts) - - Show Bio

Not giving an opinion on this fight, but I don't know where people got the idea that Hulk has a "base" level.

Precisely mate! I've been asking this question probably for about 4 months now. "base" Hulk does not exist. It's more like Hulk becomes stronger from the point he starts. That's it. That doesn't mean ALL his transformation are going to start at the same "base". Most people become silent after i mention this.

#448 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

the scans im sure had to have been posted, no? powergirl showing feats on par with wonder woman, i mean. Power Girl wins this.

#449 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Did the handbooks mention it at all? I mean, the handbooks are notoriously inaccurate, but they are well known.

#450 Posted by Wolverine08 (41104 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

Precisely mate! I've been asking this question probably for about 4 months now. "base" Hulk does not exist. It's more like Hulk becomes stronger from the point he starts. That's it. That doesn't mean ALL his transformation are going to start at the same "base". Most people become silent after i mention this.

Not a Hulk expert, but IIRC, where he starts off at depends on his emotional state. Like if he's angry or emotionally shocked enough as Banner, he can jump to WBH off the bat.