#201 Posted by dum529001 (1652 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior:

Ignoring facts doesn't make them go away. I'm just letting you know what Hulk is all about and what he can do.

#202 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior:

Ignoring facts doesn't make them go away. I'm just letting you know what Hulk is all about and what he can do.

what facts?,i don't care how hulk works,as long as he doesn't show light speed on paper he is not a light speeder.

#203 Posted by GhostRavage (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: How is supermans strength not limitless? Sure he can't raise it as fast as the hulk but that is because his source that constantly raises his powers at a slow rate is 92,960,000 miles away. When he stays in the sun it raises just like how Hulks raises with his anger.

Superman uses an external source of power, he doesn't have that "limitless" feature by himself. That's like saying let's put Hulk in a place where nuclear bombs are dropped every second... He will manage to become 40,000 feet tall and bust galaxies effortlessly in no time... But hey, that's an external source as well.

I believe Superman was stated on panel to work like a Solar Battery... That implies he does not have limitless power and needs to gather that power from elsewhere. While Hulk was stated on panel he does have limitless power.

But that's inconsequential to this instance. Power Girl has nothing on Hulk besides Speed and a bunch of non-factor powers.

#204 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:power girl has the advantage in speed,flight,range attacks and if you think heat vision can't hurt hulk,think it twise.

#205 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio
#206 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio
#207 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2985 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk said:

@gokuwarrior:

How hot are PG's beams?

hotter than lightnings and nukes.

Sorry bro but that won't do much to hulk. Here is hulk tanking Gladiators heat vision which is hotter than the core of a star.

#208 Posted by GhostRavage (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:power girl has the advantage in speed,flight,range attacks and if you think heat vision can't hurt hulk,think it twise.

I already delivered the HV usage... Gravage Hulk (Weaker than Savage) while being split between dimensions (He was dying) took on Gladiator's HV... Which was stated to be as hot as the core of stars, while Superman's HV was stated to be as hot as the sun. With this said, there are hotter stars than our Sun... Nonetheless, Superman's HV statement is vague because the Sun temperatures vary on layers. The core of stars are a lot hotter than the first layers of them.

Even Human Torch's nova attack is as hot as the first layers of the sun and Hulk took them and was unphased by them, TWICE.

Speed: Yep, she's a lot faster.

Flight: Yes she can fly... I don't know how that will help her put Hulk down.

Range Attacks: Yep, HV and Freeze breath, maybe throwing rubbish at him... Non-factors.

Nobody said it wont hurt Hulk... hell, even normal punches have hurt Hulk... What actually is being debated here is if HV is going to make a significant scratch on Hulk before he overpowers the shred of chance Power Girl posses to hurt him with that.

#209 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:normal punches hurting hulk is pure bad writtin.

#210 Posted by dum529001 (1652 posts) - - Show Bio

Flight and ranged attacks that will prove useless is what Powergirl has over Hulk.

That's nothing that the Hulk can't handle.

#211 Posted by dum529001 (1652 posts) - - Show Bio

@dum529001 said:

@gokuwarrior:

what facts?,i don't care how hulk works,as long as he doesn't show light speed on paper he is not a light speeder.

What do you mean? I just finished showing you!

You're just ignoring everything because you don't want to admit the truth.

#212 Posted by GhostRavage (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:normal punches hurting hulk is pure bad writtin.

You're playing Devil's Advocate here... I meant Normal Punches from 100+ toners. Its actually understandable... It's not like he fights average street levelers.

#213 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:false,wonder man wouldn't beat power girl,show me scans of him being as strong as durable and as fast as PG,ms marvel can't hurt hulk,red hulk,thor,red she-hulk,she has never fought them,she doesn't even fight heavy hitters,and when she did she lost,she lost against hulk,wonder man,she had to absorb a nuke to punch a weakened sentrey only one time and she didn't beat him,you can't go and assume ms marvel is a thread for characters that she never fought and that have much better feats than her,her feats in strength,speed and duirability are nowhere near PG's level,don't put ms marvel a in a league she doesn't belong.

Wonder Man has traded blows with Hyperion (who is basically Superman) took on Thor and has even one shotted Thor once (although it was a cheap shot and Wonder Mans power was unstable and even took on the Hulk he's either stalemated these guys beaten them or lost by the skin of his teeth., Ms Marvel has fought all of these people and either stalemated or lost to them it's still impressive regardless because of how powerful/strong those characters are.

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: How is supermans strength not limitless? Sure he can't raise it as fast as the hulk but that is because his source that constantly raises his powers at a slow rate is 92,960,000 miles away. When he stays in the sun it raises just like how Hulks raises with his anger.

His strength is not limitless he has a limit he can run out of energy even if he's near the sun (Battle with Doomsday), I'm not saying he isn't strong but his strength does have a limit it's pretty much been said over and over. If he goes under a blue sun all of his powers double but is still not limitless if he sundips for a couple thousand years then his powers and strength become limitless as shown when he became Superman Prime.

@bronze_surfer said:

you are talking to the same user that says that ms marvel is a thread to hulk,red she hulk and thor,the same user that put ms marvel in power girl power level and the same user that said hulk is a true speeder able to keep up with superman and wonder woman.

She is a threat stop downplaying her when she is a huge heavy hitter, Hulk is a speedster plain and simple I've backed it up with scans I'm not saying he can move at speeds equal to SM and WW (who btw isn't all that fast in the New 52) but he`s fast enough to not be blitzed by them and to be able to tag them.

#214 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:and supergirl and power girl have traded blows with superman but you don't put them near his level do you?,wonder man has no feats to be comparable with hyperion and thor,ms marvel lost miserably to hulk,she didn't do anything against sentrey and thor,she was getting owned by wonder man she didn't put up a good fight,ms marvel a huge heavy hitter?what feats she has to prove it?,where are ms marvel's feats comparable to PG?,she has nothing on PG.

and no,hulk is not a light speeder and no he can't react to superman's speed,new 52 WW has a good amount of speed feats,we can't calculate how fast some of them are but i would never go as far as calling her slow,and she showed to be faster than supergirl which is impressive.

#215 Posted by GhostRavage (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: Actually, i believe Ms. Marvel isn't on Hulk's tier, not even in Red Hulk's tier.

Rulk is actually fighting Ms. Marvel, Ares, Sentry and Wonder Man and actually giving them a hard time. I think the Hulks and the Kryptonians are a few tiers above. But there's no doubt she's a high tier.

#216 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: Actually, i believe Ms. Marvel isn't on Hulk's tier, not even in Red Hulk's tier.

Rulk is actually fighting Ms. Marvel, Ares, Sentry and Wonder Man and actually giving them a hard time. I think the Hulks and the Kryptonians are a few tiers above. But there's no doubt she's a high tier.

ms marvel is nowhere near hulk and kryptonians,she has no feats to prove that.

#217 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms marvel is a low to mid level top tier, hulk a tip top tier of the highest brick caliber. Ms marvel would be a good match for powergirl or supergirl.

#218 Posted by patrat18 (10676 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: So where does it say that Superman is limited by the sun light he absorbs?

What are you talking about. Superman's strength isn't limitless plain and simple case closed I'm not saying Hulk beats Superman no not at all in fact the only thing Hulk has over Superman is strength that's it their relatively equal in terms of durability and stamina but everything else Superman has the edge in. Hulk>Power Girl.

Because you said so right? Great logic buddy keep it up, you have no proof for you're silly claims yet you choose to comment rubbish.

#219 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78 said:

Ms marvel is a low to mid level top tier, hulk a tip top tier of the highest brick caliber. Ms marvel would be a good match for powergirl or supergirl.

false,powergirl and supergirl are top tiers and has much better feats than ms marvel,stop making up stuff.

supergirl can compete with lobe in arm wresting with lobo.

power girl overpowers super girl,beats flash.

Powergirl knocked around a bloodlusted, mentally unstable version of Superman. As we all know, being on the losing side of a battle against Supes in such a state is a huge feat, so I figure dominating such a fight should be too. Also, she head-butts Major Force, and he isn't seen the rest of the issue. Next issue, he's shown unconscious. She also hits Black Adam and he isn't seen for the rest of the issue.

ms marvel is nothing next to power girl and super girl.

#220 Posted by GhostRavage (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Jay Garrick isn't even trying to fight her there. Actually he's trying to talk her down.

#221 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:overpowering supergirl,punching black adam,defeating an out of control version of superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ms marvel's whole career.

#222 Posted by Neogamebuddy (34 posts) - - Show Bio

superman and power girl have about the same strength so since i think hulk can beat superman

#223 Posted by GhostRavage (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: You even quote me before saying Ms. Marvel shouldn't be considered on Hulk's nor Kryptonians tier. I was calling you because she didn't "beat" Jay Garrick, while he gives a quite decent fight against Black Adam, punching him around the city in highspeed.

Ms. Marvel isn't on her tier, but PG isn't on Flashes tier either.

#224 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:i didn't say PG is on flash level and also depends on what flash because she is on jessequick league for example,ms marve is overrated without a doubt,what has she done to put her on PG or SP level,that user moonman78 even said ms marvel is a low to mid top tier and then said she would be a good match for PG or SP,give me a break ok,it's hard to see so many marvel fans downplaying PG,SP and WW and overrating ms marvel,she has never done anything in her career to deserve a position with these women on the power chart.

#225 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

superman and power girl have about the same strength so since i think hulk can beat superman

hulk can't beat superman based on superman's feats.

#226 Posted by GhostRavage (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Why are you replying to me for this? I have nothing to do with him... Anyway, Jay and Wally can speed steal her into a statue... Barry can BFR her to the Speed Force... That's enough to say she's not on their tier... hell Flashes are overpowered.

Ms. Marvel isn't overrated, there are just 2 guys saying she's on PG tier here. I've seen how you react before when you disagree with someone... Don't make a big deal about something irrelevant.

#227 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Why are you replying to me for this? I have nothing to do with him... Anyway, Jay and Wally can speed steal her into a statue... Barry can BFR her to the Speed Force... That's enough to say she's not on their tier... hell Flashes are overpowered.

Ms. Marvel isn't overrated, there are just 2 guys saying she's on PG tier here. I've seen how you react before when you disagree with someone... Don't make a big deal about something irrelevant.

i don't react when someone desagrees,having debates about different oppinions is not bad all of you do it as well.

#228 Posted by GhostRavage (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Generalizing that Ms. Marvel is overrated because 2 people said she was on PG's tier is making a big deal about something little. But meh, im just making an observation.

#229 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:i just named those 2 users because they are on this thread but i support my claim based on what i have seen from other users and other sites.

#230 Posted by Pipxeroth (500 posts) - - Show Bio
#231 Posted by Pipxeroth (500 posts) - - Show Bio

@neogamebuddy said:

hulk can't beat superman based on superman's feats.

Yes he can

- Pip

#232 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio
#233 Edited by Lvenger (21066 posts) - - Show Bio

@dum529001: You're supposed to put your spamming of Hulk feats with out of context calculations into a spoiler block box. Bane's told you about this before

@citizenbane You might want to spoiler block dum's wall of scans and fallacious calculations like you keep telling him to.

#234 Posted by Saren (26016 posts) - - Show Bio

@dum529001: This is the fifth time I've told you stop dumping so many scans without placing them under a spoiler block or making them thumbnails. I've told you several times that I'd start deleting them if you didn't listen. Now I have.

#235 Posted by Lvenger (21066 posts) - - Show Bio

On topic, Power Girl wins. She's strong enough to hit Wonder Woman from where they were fighting several hundred miles to Canada

Plus Diana acknowledges that Karen is at least as fast and strong as she is. And Wonder Woman's strength and speed feats give her more than enough leverage to take down Hulk

Couple that with Karen's other Kryptonian abilities like heat vision and freeze breath etc along with the arguments CitizenBane made a year ago on the first page and Hulk's still out of his depth despite facing a weaker female version of Superman. It should also be noted that Karen holds back a lot less than most powerhouses do.

#236 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger:what do you think about the user incrediblesuperhulk saying that ms marvel is a threat to hulk,red she hulk,thor,how he put him on power girl?,and his claim that wonder man can beat power girl?,have you seen feats from wonder man and ms marvel to suggest this?,because i have followed them and i haven't seen feats from them to suggest that.

#237 Posted by GhostRavage (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

On topic, Power Girl wins. She's strong enough to hit Wonder Woman from where they were fighting several hundred miles to Canada

Plus Diana acknowledges that Karen is at least as fast and strong as she is. And Wonder Woman's strength and speed feats give her more than enough leverage to take down Hulk

Couple that with Karen's other Kryptonian abilities like heat vision and freeze breath etc along with the arguments CitizenBane made a year ago on the first page and Hulk's still out of his depth despite facing a weaker female version of Superman. It should also be noted that Karen holds back a lot less than most powerhouses do.

Yes, she punched Wonder Woman to Canada, but Wonder Woman looked fine and dandy afterwards, not sure how this makes reference on how she will put Hulk down. It just shows she can hit a 150lb woman across the country. Hulk has a similar feat when he fought Skaar. he punched him with the force of 100 trillion tons and he flew from Manhattan to Maryland and still recovered instantly.

Yeah, about those kind of acknowledgements... Im don't want to sound biased, but DC characters suffer from complimenting others too much. Like Superman saying Captain Marvel is his equal even though he doesn't have feats to support it, like Superman saying Batman is the most dangerous man in the planet... While we have Lex and the Flashes around... He said MMH was the most powerful being in the universe... I think the last one doesn't need an explanation.

I do agree Hulk will have a hard time tagging her... hell, he may not even be able to do it... But i don't think Kara has the raw power to put Hulk down before he overpowers her chances to pull the win. Nonetheless, she seems to have a consistent way to slug things out... Something that wont play well against Hulk.

#238 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (6842 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Yes, she punched Wonder Woman to Canada, but Wonder Woman looked fine and dandy afterwards, not sure how this makes reference on how she will put Hulk down. It just shows she can hit a 150lb woman across the country. Hulk has a similar feat when he fought Skaar. he punched him with the force of 100 trillion tons and he flew from Manhattan to Maryland and still recovered instantly.

Yeah, about those kind of acknowledgements... Im don't want to sound biased, but DC characters suffer from complimenting others too much. Like Superman saying Captain Marvel is his equal even though he doesn't have feats to support it, like Superman saying Batman is the most dangerous man in the planet... While we have Lex and the Flashes around... He said MMH was the most powerful being in the universe... I think the last one doesn't need an explanation.

I do agree Hulk will have a hard time tagging her... hell, he may not even be able to do it... But i don't think Kara has the raw power to put Hulk down before he overpowers her chances to pull the win. Nonetheless, she seems to have a consistent way to slug things out... Something that wont play well against Hulk.

Nice analysis.

#239 Edited by Lvenger (21066 posts) - - Show Bio

It's an indicative that she's more than capable of hitting Hulk hard enough to damage him and send him flying away. Evidently Hulk has the striking edge but Karen's in a striking category which is enough to hurt Hulk.

This one is slightly made on a more sound basis though given that Wonder Woman and Power Girl have fought fairly evenly in all their match ups with Wonder Woman taking a slight edge in skill giving her a path to victory. Statements from Superman that Batman is the most dangerous man alive is BS for certain. But Wonder Woman putting Karen on her level is sound given their various match ups.

Yes he will. And if one opponent cannot tag the other whilst the other can tag him, how will Hulk pull off a win? Not to mention the speed amp Waid has given Hulk wasn't enough to tag Daredevil though obviously Hulk was blinded at the time and Daredevil has very good reaction feats etc. But if Hulk has trouble with Daredevil, a fully fledged Kryptonian is going to be even harder for Hulk to tag. I'm fairly certain Karen has shown enough raw power to deal with Hulk having been capable of slugging Black Adam, Major Force and Superman at the same time who are top tier DC powerhouses in their own rights. Couple that with her speed and reaction edge along with a willingness to hold back less and Hulk is still in almost as much trouble as he is with Superman.

#240 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

PG and SG have better show off feats but they don't have any battle feats. Ms marvel should beat either of them.

#241 Posted by GhostRavage (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@ghostravage said:

It's an indicative that she's more than capable of hitting Hulk hard enough to damage him and send him flying away. Evidently Hulk has the striking edge but Karen's in a striking category which is enough to hurt Hulk.

This one is slightly made on a more sound basis though given that Wonder Woman and Power Girl have fought fairly evenly in all their match ups with Wonder Woman taking a slight edge in skill giving her a path to victory. Statements from Superman that Batman is the most dangerous man alive is BS for certain. But Wonder Woman putting Karen on her level is sound given their various match ups.

Yes he will. And if one opponent cannot tag the other whilst the other can tag him, how will Hulk pull off a win? Not to mention the speed amp Waid has given Hulk wasn't enough to tag Daredevil though obviously Hulk was blinded at the time and Daredevil has very good reaction feats etc. But if Hulk has trouble with Daredevil, a fully fledged Kryptonian is going to be even harder for Hulk to tag. I'm fairly certain Karen has shown enough raw power to deal with Hulk having been capable of slugging Black Adam, Major Force and Superman at the same time who are top tier DC powerhouses in their own rights. Couple that with her speed and reaction edge along with a willingness to hold back less and Hulk is still in almost as much trouble as he is with Superman.

Fair enough... However, even though Hulk may not be able to pull a win, i can't see him losing. While he can indeed become exponentially stronger every single blow Kara lands on him, i believe he can overpower her striking force at some given point, something like Superman punching He'l. He has done it before against Iron Man, while Iron Man tackled him at high speed and Hulk barely moved ultimately bear hugging him. When that moment comes, Hulk will start gaining the chances he needs to pull the win.

The difference between those powerhouses and Hulk are the striking feats... Hulk has a consistent way to prove he punches ridiculously hard, while the other powerhouses, even though they are Superman-lvl characters, don't have that kind of feats to say they use their supposed planetary force while fighting. I believe the only one who has shown force comparable or near to it is Superman, but that's it.

I consider this at best stalemate or Hulk wins.

#242 Edited by Lvenger (21066 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

Fair enough... However, even though Hulk may not be able to pull a win, i can't see him losing. While he can indeed become exponentially stronger every single blow Kara lands on him, i believe he can overpower her striking force at some given point, something like Superman punching He'l. He has done it before against Iron Man, while Iron Man tackled him at high speed and Hulk barely moved ultimately bear hugging him. When that moment comes, Hulk will start gaining the chances he needs to pull the win.

The difference between those powerhouses and Hulk are the striking feats... Hulk has a consistent way to prove he punches ridiculously hard, while the other powerhouses, even though they are Superman-lvl characters, don't have that kind of feats to say they use their supposed planetary force while fighting. I believe the only one who has shown force comparable or near to it is Superman, but that's it.

He's not going to turn into World Breaker, let alone World War Hulk without proper incentive. I can also safely say that there'll be a big difference between Iron Man tackling him and Karen tackling. Karen doing it will hurt more and she'll be able to get out the way. There's no counter Hulk has to the sheer versatility or speed Karen brings to the table. And a few lucky strikes Hulk may get won't determine the outcome of the fight I can assure you.

He may punch harder but not by a huge margin. It's often played out for more than it is. World Breaker obviously has good striking feats but Karen packs enough of a punch to tag Hulk at superspeed enough times to really make a difference between the few times Hulk might skim Karen. She's in his striking league or can hit hard enough to make the difference at the very least. Honestly, these fights always end up it coming down to key factors. Take Trunks vs Cell for example. Trunks may have been stronger than Cell but he lacked the speed or reactions to properly tag him. The same applies to Hulk vs most DC powerhouses I'm afraid.

#243 Posted by GhostRavage (9303 posts) - - Show Bio
#244 Posted by GhostRavage (9303 posts) - - Show Bio
@lvenger said:

@ghostravage said:

He's not going to turn into World Breaker, let alone World War Hulk without proper incentive. I can also safely say that there'll be a big difference between Iron Man tackling him and Karen tackling. Karen doing it will hurt more and she'll be able to get out the way. There's no counter Hulk has to the sheer versatility or speed Karen brings to the table. And a few lucky strikes Hulk may get won't determine the outcome of the fight I can assure you.

He may punch harder but not by a huge margin. It's often played out for more than it is. World Breaker obviously has good striking feats but Karen packs enough of a punch to tag Hulk at superspeed enough times to really make a difference between the few times Hulk might skim Karen. Honestly, these fights always end up it coming down to key factors. Take Trunks vs Cell for example. Trunks may have been stronger than Cell but he lacked the speed or reactions to properly tag him. The same applies to Hulk vs most DC powerhouses I'm afraid.

Im well aware there's nothing to suggest he's going to turn WBH in this instance. Of course Kara will hit harder than Iron Man, but the fact it was Grey Hulk who did it, and its a significantly weaker version of Hulk its enough to assume Savage Hulk will be able to repeat the same scenario with Kara.

Actually, most of those abilities could be considered non-factors rather than Speed and Flight... Hulk is stronger and more durable than Kara and has one of the most ridiculous regeneration factors in the comic industry. That alone serves as a counter for Kara's HV, Freeze Breath and brute force. That leaves Kara with Speed and Flight, which i consider both of them will be overpowered by Hulk's enragement.

I do agree "a few" hits wont determine the outcome... While every hit he lands, its going to be harder than the last one, ultimately staging her in place to land more hits until she passes out. Something like an enraged Ultra-Humanite did to her with apparently 3 hits. Im not saying he's going to be able to do it off the bat, but he will get there... That's the whole concept of Hulk :).

I gotta disagree, Hulk in his early classic days till today has proven he's a major boss in the striking department. Not only World Breaker Hulk which has one of the most powerful striking feats at the moment, but Savage Hulk. He has enough striking feats to put him above the likes of the people you mentioned. He punched through a time storm and kept it open... He exchanged blows with Iron Clad and it was felt in different dimensions... He created earthquakes in Dinmark by smashing his fists in Alabama. He one-shot'd a Hulk-Buster. It was stated on panel that his punches hit as hard as Mjolnir. He destroys an entire subway station with the shockwave of smashing his fists on the ground.

He has more than enough striking feats to suggest every time he lands a hit he will do significant damage on Kara.

#245 Edited by Lvenger (21066 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: You'll have to forgive me for not continuing the debate but I'm genuinely interested which panel/issue stated he hits as hard as Mjolnir. Do you have a scan/issue reference for this claim?

#246 Posted by GhostRavage (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@ghostravage: You'll have to forgive me for not continuing the debate but I'm genuinely interested which panel/issue stated he hits as hard as Mjolnir. Do you have a scan/issue reference for this claim?

I can find it... It's on Hulk's respect thread. Back to you in a minute.

#247 Edited by Lvenger (21066 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Thanks for taking the trouble, I appreciate it! I can see that making sense though given that both Hulk and Mjolnir have had the odd planet busting feat.

#248 Edited by GhostRavage (9303 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@ghostravage said:

@lvenger said:

Thanks for taking the trouble, I appreciate it! I can see that making sense though given that both Hulk and Mjolnir have had the odd planet busting feat.

No problem at all man, i respect you enough to take the time :)

Avengers #5

Its compared in the yellow text boxes.

#249 Posted by logy5000 (6069 posts) - - Show Bio

This is like Wonder Woman vs Hulk.

PG wins.

#250 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000:

Yea it is and she loses like ww would only a little worse.