#51 Posted by Joygirl (20004 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl decapitates him with eye-lasers.

#52 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

Hulk... She's not Superman... And Hulk has enough feats to suggest he can tank anything she's going to dish... \

I agree.

However, the real problem here is Hulk actually tagging her.

And here's where you lost me. A bold statement with no solid proof. Its one of the Oldest and Lamest argument ever used on these discusion boards when people don't like the fact that Hulk can "throw-down" with anyone.

#53 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

Hulk... She's not Superman... And Hulk has enough feats to suggest he can tank anything she's going to dish... \

I agree.

However, the real problem here is Hulk actually tagging her.

And here's where you lost me. Bold statement with no solid proof.

No solid proof of what? Without PIS... She's fighting at hypersonic speed.

#54 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

And hypersonic speed is nothing to the Hulk.

Hulk is a nuclear aresnal in bodily form. So is Powergirl.

Hypersonic speeds are nothing to them.

#55 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

There we go again... I believe the ONLY real disadvantage Hulk has against most of people is combat speed. Even though he can actually move fast while leaping doesn't make him able to fight as such speed. I sincerely ask for you not to bring some speculative calculations on how Hulk is like a nuclear reactor and for that reason he moves at the speed of light... Horrible reasoning.

#56 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@dum529001 said:

@ghostravage:

There we go again... I believe the ONLY real disadvantage Hulk has against most of people is combat speed. Even though he can actually move fast while leaping doesn't make him able to fight as such speed. I sincerely ask for you not to bring some speculative calculations on how Hulk is like a nuclear reactor and for that reason he moves at the speed of light... Horrible reasoning.

Actually, its perfect reasoning.

Hulk hits with nuke-level force by the power of his muscles. Muscle power is about the speed of muscle contraction. Its that simple.

Rejecting the obvious becasue you don't like the truth makes you look ridiculous.

#57 Edited by GraniteSoldier (7893 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl in a hard fought battle. If Kara doesn't brawl out with him he won't be able to hit her consistently enough to put her down.

#58 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (986 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk sees boobies, hulk likes boobies. kara dies to a giant green sea serpant

#59 Edited by Cooldes (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: yes, because hulks healing factor doesn't exist anymore right? -_- or because hulk is slow right? .-.

#60 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@cara_hunter: yes, because hulks healing factor doesn't exist anymore right? -_- or because hulk is slow right? .-.

how's a healing factor going to matter in bed?

#61 Edited by XiiX (8320 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk. Power Girl doesn't fight intelligently enough often enough.

#62 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (5655 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@dum529001:hulk's speed feats aren't on power girl's level and powergirl is faster than hypersonic.

#64 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashgreatersigneveryone:hulk at his normal strength level doesn't start near powergirl's strength and powergirl outclasses him by far in speed and has flight and powerful range attacks.

#65 Edited by CoolCat33 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got scans to suggest that Hulk easily can accomplish light speed feats. Those feats are also accomplished while Hulk is holding back because when he runs at a certain speed it starts destroying the ground underneath him!

#66 Edited by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got scans to suggest that Hulk easily can accomplish light speed feats. Those feats are also accomplished while Hulk is holding back because when he runs at a certain speed it starts destroying the ground underneath him!

I came in to say Power Girl, but I'd love for you to make that case.

#67 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio
#68 Posted by Theorder14 (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope it's not the same scan i'm thinking of right now but do show me his light speed feats

#69 Edited by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@dum529001 said:

@ghostravage:

Actually, its perfect reasoning.

Hulk hits with nuke-level force by the power of his muscles. Muscle power is about the speed of muscle contraction. Its that simple.

Rejecting the obvious becasue you don't like the truth makes you look ridiculous.

Actually, what makes you look ridiculous is saying Hulk can move at the speed of light by making a comparison similar to saying "Humans can dream billions of dreams in one nigh, making the unconscious thinking FTL, for that reason, Humans can move faster than light".

Im done with you, i don't need un-supported facts claimed via speculative calculations. Good day, and no... Hulk doesn't move that fast. He doesn't even do it while in WBH... When he is cutting loose, he's not holding back... he wants to smash people...

#70 Posted by WillPayton (9477 posts) - - Show Bio

PG... too fast for Hulk to even tag.

#71 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12211 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering the fact that CitizenBane already shut this down a year ago....well yeah, Karen wins.

#72 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashgreatersigneveryone:hulk at his normal strength level doesn't start near powergirl's strength and powergirl outclasses him by far in speed and has flight and powerful range attacks.

What do you mean Hulk at normal strength?

#73 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

without anger increasing his strength,he doesn-t star close to power girl-s strength.

#74 Edited by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

@ghostravage said:

@gokuwarrior said:

without anger increasing his strength,he doesn-t star close to power girl-s strength.

Nope... Hulk has even gone WBH freshly transformed... That's a common misconception there...

Even though Hulk's ability to become stronger with anger is true, that doesn't encases him in the fallacy of being "weak" while freshly transformed. He can be considered on her tier by the very beginning.

#75 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:savage hulk,savage hulk is being used here,not WWH,or red hulk,or whatever,savage hulk,and his strength is very high and increases with anger,but savage hulk strength doesn't start near powergirl's level.

#76 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:savage hulk,savage hulk is being used here,not WWH,or red hulk,or whatever,savage hulk,and his strength is very high and increases with anger,but savage hulk strength doesn't start near powergirl's level.

I can use Pak's "Incredible Hulk" Savage Hulk... The same Hulk who was about to turn WBH off the bat while fighting Skaar... The same Hulk who turned from Banner to WBH in one panel in Las Vegas... The same Hulk at the "Heart of The Monster"... That's Savage Hulk.

WWH was only seen once while Hulk was going to Manhattan... The Hulk who declared war to the earth, hence the name.

Even in Planet Hulk it was Savage... The only changing feature about him is the fact he learned through out the entire story arc, becoming significantly more intelligent.

#77 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:the OP says savage hulk,so we leave all the posibilities for him to go WBH behind,that-s like saying ms marvel vs superman and you come out and say binary,same character but in a different form,when the OP says what form of the character is being used,then that's the form and not the others.

#78 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:the OP says savage hulk,so we leave all the posibilities for him to go WBH behind,that-s like saying ms marvel vs superman and you come out and say binary,same character but in a different form,when the OP says what form of the character is being used,then that's the form and not the others.

Not at all, contrary to most characters, WBH was achieved by anger alone not some plot device nor external cause... And since Savage Hulk is able to go WBH, i don't see why it should be discarded...

Saying in Hulk vs. threads whichever is WBH/Savage/WWH is just tracing the starting line of Hulk's anger... Its not a restrictive classification at all. Not that it matters since Hulk can literally go WBH in seconds.

#79 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:fine have it your way,hulk still loses so it doesn-t matter.

#80 Edited by Lady_Rosalina (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara punches him into orbit and leaves him there. K.O

#81 Posted by Pipxeroth (500 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

- Pip

#82 Posted by dondave (37646 posts) - - Show Bio

PG

#83 Posted by dondave (37646 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Hulk needs an incentive to turn WWH or WBH, he's not going transform in a random encounter

#84 Posted by Bruxae (13961 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl.

#85 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins. He definitely has the advantage in strength and durability.

And for everyone who says she's to fast for him

He's moving faster than anyone can react he looks like a blur and in that last scan he's nearly blitzing those robots.

He can definitely take PG out.

#86 Posted by Dextersinister (6175 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl space tosses what looks to be a big green monster. Hulk doesn't have the reflexes to avoid it.

#87 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins, she isn't on that level of strength, she doesn't have nanosecond reaction speed like Superman and it isn't in her character to use speed.

#88 Edited by God_Spawn (37908 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl. Hulk won't touch her. I like how people keep posting Waid's stuff yet forget how even when charging in a blind rage, he couldn't tag a Daredevil that was just exposed to sonics. Hulk was blind but knew where Murdock's exact locations were at due to where he was charging and attacking. Despite his highly inflated blur blitzes as of late, he couldn't hit him. Appearing as a blur to characters with no established reflex feats is by no means any form of argument that says he can hit Power Girl. That's not much better than someone posting the scan of Damian Wayne blitzing a guy with a dozen blur like punches and saying he can hit Power Girl.

#89 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio
#90 Posted by patrat18 (9800 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: None of these people in this scan is even close to Powergirls speed, he is not stronger than her either so get that out of you're head.

#91 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25026 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl wrecks Hulk.

#92 Posted by CoolCat33 (51 posts) - - Show Bio
#93 Edited by Theorder14 (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

@coolcat33: lol, where exactly does it state that Hulk goes light speed in the scan? pls show me

It's a fact that Hulk is nowhere Powergirl's speed.

#94 Edited by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@coolcat33: lol, where exactly does it state that Hulk goes light speed in the scan? pls show me

Fact? That's a strong claim. So I presume you have panel evidence of EXACTLY how fast Power Girl moves and panel evidence of EXACTLY how fast Hulk moves? If not it's not a fact, it's an educated guess, BIG difference.

#95 Posted by Theorder14 (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14 said:

Fact? That's a strong claim. So I presume you have panel evidence of EXACTLY how fast Power Girl moves and panel evidence of EXACTLY how fast Hulk moves? If not it's not a fact, it's an educated guess, BIG difference.

so u claim Hulk can go lightspeed too?

#96 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar said:

@theorder14 said:

so u claim Hulk can go lightspeed too?

Never said that. I'm calling out your fact claim which is not a fact, but an opinion.

#97 Posted by Theorder14 (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: Alright, How fast do u think Hulk is then?

I'll see later if i can find some of PG speed feats

#98 Edited by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14 said:

@green_skaar: Alright, How fast do u think Hulk is then?

I'll see later if i can find some of PG speed feats

Honestly don't know. We know in the "old days" he was slow at times and quick for his size at other times. Recently he's been very fast. The problem is comics very rarely give exact speeds in combat. They give travel speeds a lot, but not combat speeds.

I can only think of a handful of times that reaction speed has been quantified on panel (a couple with Flash, once with SS, once with Thor, I'm sure I'm missing some).

Making matters worse, we don't know when characters are "going all out" speed wise, or when they are "holding back" or simply not operating at their max unless it's explicitly stated.

#99 Edited by Theorder14 (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: well, Powergirl have kept up with Flash in speed so that should be enough to prove she's far faster than him. i'll see if i can find the scan

Honestly, i can't see Hulk being faster than a kryptonian. Can u?

#100 Posted by Odinsonnn (308 posts) - - Show Bio