#451 Edited by GhostRavage (8753 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@wolverine08 said:

Not giving an opinion on this fight, but I don't know where people got the idea that Hulk has a "base" level.

Precisely mate! I've been asking this question probably for about 4 months now. "base" Hulk does not exist. It's more like Hulk becomes stronger from the point he starts. That's it. That doesn't mean ALL his transformation are going to start at the same "base". Most people become silent after i mention this.

Not a Hulk expert, but IIRC, where he starts off at depends on his emotional state. Like if he's angry or emotionally shocked enough as Banner, he can jump to WBH off the bat.

Which is the main reason he doesn't have a "base" lvl... Im doing a thread about this...

#452 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl. Hulk won't touch her. I like how people keep posting Waid's stuff yet forget how even when charging in a blind rage, he couldn't tag a Daredevil that was just exposed to sonics. Hulk was blind but knew where Murdock's exact locations were at due to where he was charging and attacking. Despite his highly inflated blur blitzes as of late, he couldn't hit him. Appearing as a blur to characters with no established reflex feats is by no means any form of argument that says he can hit Power Girl. That's not much better than someone posting the scan of Damian Wayne blitzing a guy with a dozen blur like punches and saying he can hit Power Girl.

Agreed.

#453 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

citizenbane said:

said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

Hulk. Might even overpower superman strengthwise, while being bloodlusted.

Regular Hulk isn't even close to Superman's level of strength, Kara has too many abilities to stomp Hulk with.

another mod choosing PG. Smart.

#454 Posted by SheenLantern (6453 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

@sheenlantern said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@deathandgrim said:

so you're sayings she's slower and weaker than Hulk. credible.

Of course she is, unless You have scans of Power Girl doing something that Hulk wouldn't be able to.

I think I'm gonna throw up.

lol pics or it didnt happen lol

You people seem to not understand one thing - even Wolverine is faster than Kryptonian,

No, it's not because we don't understand, it's just that it's complete bollocks and we like to stop and laugh at you.

#455 Posted by crabtree (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk kills her.

#456 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@crabtree said:

Hulk kills her.

with laughter...as he tries jumping at her like a child.

#457 Posted by BigCimmerian (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk barely wins.

#458 Edited by DeathandGrim (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

@tifalockhart: @ghostravage:

Hulk strength at base is around 80 tons, but his strength grows rapidly in the beginning. In seconds he is in Wonder Man's level.

@foreverevil said:

@sheenlantern said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@deathandgrim said:

Of course she is, unless You have scans of Power Girl doing something that Hulk wouldn't be able to.

I think I'm gonna throw up.

lol pics or it didnt happen lol

You people seem to not understand one thing - even Wolverine is faster than Kryptonian, if Kryptonian doesn't have feats. To say that Power Girl is faster or stronger than Hulk, she needs feats and I don't see any that would prove that point.

@logy5000 said:

@experio said:

@logy5000 said:

@experio said:

Hulk wins this, why the hell would he be compared to Power Girl in the first place?

Because she's stronger and faster than him at base.

What strength feats and speed place her above Hulk?

Her strength and speed is comparable to Wonder Woman.

Based on? Fighting with powerfull people don't put You in their level. Winning with them is different case, but when Power Girl won with WW or someone similar to her? Not to mention that it doesn't have anything with reaction speed, because it would have to be sadi on panel that WW used measurable level of speed and that Power Girl at least was at the same level.

@tifalockhart said:

@evil_incarnate: I agree. I'm saying that going by some people's debating style a case could easily be made for Rhino being stronger, which I find absurd, personally. Because we don't know how fast he blitzed Guy or how fast he was fighting Superman or Maxima and Booster saying he's faster than Flash is hyperbole. To add to that, fighting heroes isn't the same as a measurable in numbers lifting or destroying strength feat.

No, because fight's feats also matters. Fight's feats are winning with someone who did something, DD stalemated with Pre-Blue Superman. Rihno never stalemated with someone as strong and durable as Pre-Blue Superman, but no - he doesn't have any important speed feats.

That is why DD loses with Hulk. Every version of DD.

@deathandgrim said:

@evil_incarnate said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@deathandgrim said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Power Girl isn't a speedster, she also doesn't have feats in streght or durability area in Hulk's level.

You sure seemed to have changed your tune from what it was on the first page. Are you trolling or just trying to stir the pot?

That's what I'm trying to figure out.

It was almost 2 years ago. Since that time, I understood that feats of other people from the same kind doesn't automatically go to the others. Sinestro Corps War and Annihilation are the best examples of that. Power Girl has only her feats and isn't comparable to Superman or Super Girl, unless feats would say so.

#459 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3783 posts) - - Show Bio
#460 Posted by SheenLantern (6453 posts) - - Show Bio

it would have to be sadi on panel that WW used measurable level of speed and that Power Girl at least was at the same level.

You mean this?

#461 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor Hulk. So far today he's lost to Power Girl and Wonder Woman.

#462 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3783 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

it would have to be sadi on panel that WW used measurable level of speed and that Power Girl at least was at the same level.

You mean this?

I wanted to be the one to post that. :(

#463 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17124 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern:

You mean fight that she lost? Power Girl lost that battle and didn't show anything important in that scan. Just because WW is comparing her to herself, doesn't mean anything, since she actually won that battle.

#464 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk didn't lose to anyone. A handful of anonymous teenagers had a hypothetical battle between two imaginary characters and some believed the result to go one way. Big deal.

#465 Edited by SheenLantern (6453 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@sheenlantern:

You mean fight that she lost? Power Girl lost that battle and didn't show anything important in that scan. Just because WW is comparing her to herself, doesn't mean anything, since she actually won that battle.

Power Girl losing had nothing to do with stats, it was skill. This was blatantly stated pretty strongly implied in the comic.

#466 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17124 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@sheenlantern:

Power Girl losing had nothing to do with stats, it was skill. This was blatantly stated pretty strongly implied in the comic.

And similar can be said about people who gived trouble to Thor, Superman, Hulk, Martian, etc. Fighting with them doesn't put them on their level. PG would need a win with someone as strong and durable as WW to even begin with anything here. Her problem is similar to not very known Lanterns, Nova Corps members, etc. Unless they, on thier own has some feats and fights won, they're below Batmana and Wolverine. They have potential, but potential doesn't win battles here, but in comics. In comic it wouldn't be PIS if PG would speedblitz Hulk, but unless we will see proves that she has needed (not just blur or something similar) reaction speed feats or strength feats, she will not take him down.

A specially in character.

#467 Edited by SheenLantern (6453 posts) - - Show Bio
#468 Posted by Wolverine08 (40519 posts) - - Show Bio

Lock this.

#469 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17124 posts) - - Show Bio
#470 Posted by SheenLantern (6453 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Yeah, there's definitely a reason to lie to yourself in an internal monologue.

#471 Posted by leito (241 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Yeah, there's definitely a reason to lie to yourself in an internal monologue.

We should ask Wonderwoman psychoanalyst.

#472 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

Hulk didn't lose to anyone. A handful of anonymous teenagers had a hypothetical battle between two imaginary characters and some believed the result to go one way. Big deal.

no, he lost. i read the arguments and he lost. its hypothetical and a debate so maybe i should say the guys arguing for powergirl won...but then id have to say of course they won. logically hulk cant win this unless power girl didnt have super speed flight super strength durabillity or annnny of her powers.

#473 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio
#474 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus Wonder Woman isn't a liar. She's about truth.

#475 Posted by DeathandGrim (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

#476 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17124 posts) - - Show Bio

WW's words doesn't matter, as much as words of other heroes in similar situation doesn't matter. Thor's, Superman's, Hulk's, Warlock's, Martian's... They are looking on situation from fight perspective, not scientist like Reed Richards. That is why it doesn't matter.

#477 Edited by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is my favorite comic book character, but I think he loses in this fight.

#478 Posted by SheenLantern (6453 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

WW's words doesn't matter, as much as words of other heroes in similar situation doesn't matter. Thor's, Superman's, Hulk's, Warlock's, Martian's... They are looking on situation from fight perspective, not scientist like Reed Richards. That is why it doesn't matter.

Good stuff, this thread is all about the fight perspective.

#479 Posted by Rouflex (16917 posts) - - Show Bio

Power girl Via

0:38

#480 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at Glacius' reaction.

#481 Posted by DeathandGrim (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
#482 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio