#1 Posted by Jack Hammer (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Saren (25331 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara ftw.

Moderator
#3 Posted by LiroyJenkins (197 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk. Might even overpower superman strengthwise, while being bloodlusted.

#4 Posted by Saren (25331 posts) - - Show Bio

@LiroyJenkins said:

Hulk. Might even overpower superman strengthwise, while being bloodlusted.

Regular Hulk isn't even close to Superman's level of strength, Kara has too many abilities to stomp Hulk with.

Moderator
#5 Posted by LiroyJenkins (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

Hulk. Might even overpower superman strengthwise, while being bloodlusted.

Regular Hulk isn't even close to Superman's level of strength, Kara has too many abilities to stomp Hulk with.

Hulk has practically unlimited strength increasing proportional to his anger. So Hulk wins this. Also it's not stated which version of the hulk we use here.

If it's WWH or worldbreaker Hulk, the Hulk is more than heavily favored.

#6 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio
@LiroyJenkins said:

@CitizenBane said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

Hulk. Might even overpower superman strengthwise, while being bloodlusted.

Regular Hulk isn't even close to Superman's level of strength, Kara has too many abilities to stomp Hulk with.

Hulk has practically unlimited strength increasing proportional to his anger. So Hulk wins this. Also it's not stated which version of the hulk we use here.

If it's WWH or worldbreaker Hulk, the Hulk is more than heavily favored.

No, even if this is WB Hulk he loses. He won't touch her. And "unlimited strength" means nothing, because You can't compare it to anything. 
#7 Posted by Strider92 (16157 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl to much versatility.

#8 Posted by Saren (25331 posts) - - Show Bio

@LiroyJenkins said:

@CitizenBane said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

Hulk. Might even overpower superman strengthwise, while being bloodlusted.

Regular Hulk isn't even close to Superman's level of strength, Kara has too many abilities to stomp Hulk with.

Hulk has practically unlimited strength increasing proportional to his anger. So Hulk wins this. Also it's not stated which version of the hulk we use here.

If it's WWH or worldbreaker Hulk, the Hulk is more than heavily favored.

For all his so-called practically unlimited strength he's lost many times to people without unlimited strength. He struggled to beat Skaar, who was one-shotted by Danny Rand recently using the iron fist.

World War Hulk would get stomped, he couldn't even beat Sentry cleanly. Power Girl punched Wonder Woman into Canada, and in that same fight Diana stated that Kara was equal to her in strength and speed. Wonder Woman is vastly stronger than Sentry.

Storm was able to fry Hulk's brain and blow him away, I see no reason why Kara can't when her abilities are so much more powerful.

Moderator
#9 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2010 posts) - - Show Bio

PG wins

#10 Posted by Nefarious (18851 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl sends him to the sun.

#11 Posted by LiroyJenkins (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

@CitizenBane said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

Hulk. Might even overpower superman strengthwise, while being bloodlusted.

Regular Hulk isn't even close to Superman's level of strength, Kara has too many abilities to stomp Hulk with.

Hulk has practically unlimited strength increasing proportional to his anger. So Hulk wins this. Also it's not stated which version of the hulk we use here.

If it's WWH or worldbreaker Hulk, the Hulk is more than heavily favored.

No, even if this is WB Hulk he loses. He won't touch her. And "unlimited strength" means nothing, because You can't compare it to anything.

Well, why would Hulk not be able to land a blow on her? Unless she's flying.

#12 Posted by LiroyJenkins (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

@CitizenBane said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

Hulk. Might even overpower superman strengthwise, while being bloodlusted.

Regular Hulk isn't even close to Superman's level of strength, Kara has too many abilities to stomp Hulk with.

Hulk has practically unlimited strength increasing proportional to his anger. So Hulk wins this. Also it's not stated which version of the hulk we use here.

If it's WWH or worldbreaker Hulk, the Hulk is more than heavily favored.

For all his so-called practically unlimited strength he's lost many times to people without unlimited strength. He struggled to beat Skaar, who was one-shotted by Danny Rand recently using the iron fist.

World War Hulk would get stomped, he couldn't even beat Sentry cleanly. Power Girl punched Wonder Woman into Canada, and in that same fight Diana stated that Kara was equal to her in strength and speed. Wonder Woman is vastly stronger than Sentry.

Storm was able to fry Hulk's brain and blow him away, I see no reason why Kara can't when her abilities are so much more powerful.

Being beat by sentry is not a sufficient feat. He's pretty much a P.I.S only character, at times he is able to fight Galactus off-panel and then again has issues lifting an heli.

#13 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio
@LiroyJenkins said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

@CitizenBane said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

Hulk. Might even overpower superman strengthwise, while being bloodlusted.

Regular Hulk isn't even close to Superman's level of strength, Kara has too many abilities to stomp Hulk with.

Hulk has practically unlimited strength increasing proportional to his anger. So Hulk wins this. Also it's not stated which version of the hulk we use here.

If it's WWH or worldbreaker Hulk, the Hulk is more than heavily favored.

No, even if this is WB Hulk he loses. He won't touch her. And "unlimited strength" means nothing, because You can't compare it to anything.

Well, why would Hulk not be able to land a blow on her? Unless she's flying.

Because she is too fast, can fly and shoot HV at him.
#14 Posted by Saren (25331 posts) - - Show Bio

@LiroyJenkins said:

@CitizenBane said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

@CitizenBane said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

Hulk. Might even overpower superman strengthwise, while being bloodlusted.

Regular Hulk isn't even close to Superman's level of strength, Kara has too many abilities to stomp Hulk with.

Hulk has practically unlimited strength increasing proportional to his anger. So Hulk wins this. Also it's not stated which version of the hulk we use here.

If it's WWH or worldbreaker Hulk, the Hulk is more than heavily favored.

For all his so-called practically unlimited strength he's lost many times to people without unlimited strength. He struggled to beat Skaar, who was one-shotted by Danny Rand recently using the iron fist.

World War Hulk would get stomped, he couldn't even beat Sentry cleanly. Power Girl punched Wonder Woman into Canada, and in that same fight Diana stated that Kara was equal to her in strength and speed. Wonder Woman is vastly stronger than Sentry.

Storm was able to fry Hulk's brain and blow him away, I see no reason why Kara can't when her abilities are so much more powerful.

Being beat by sentry is not a sufficient feat. He's pretty much a P.I.S only character, at times he is able to fight Galactus off-panel and then again has issues lifting an heli.

Excuses. He also struggled to beat Iron Man, and was getting beaten senseless by Zom Strange before winning with a plot device.

Moderator
#15 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk loses.

#16 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

@CitizenBane said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

Hulk. Might even overpower superman strengthwise, while being bloodlusted.

Regular Hulk isn't even close to Superman's level of strength, Kara has too many abilities to stomp Hulk with.

Hulk has practically unlimited strength increasing proportional to his anger. So Hulk wins this. Also it's not stated which version of the hulk we use here.

If it's WWH or worldbreaker Hulk, the Hulk is more than heavily favored.

For all his so-called practically unlimited strength he's lost many times to people without unlimited strength. He struggled to beat Skaar, who was one-shotted by Danny Rand recently using the iron fist.

World War Hulk would get stomped, he couldn't even beat Sentry cleanly. Power Girl punched Wonder Woman into Canada, and in that same fight Diana stated that Kara was equal to her in strength and speed. Wonder Woman is vastly stronger than Sentry.

Storm was able to fry Hulk's brain and blow him away, I see no reason why Kara can't when her abilities are so much more powerful.

So you think Diana is stronger than Sentry? I always thought they were in a similar league.

#17 Posted by LiroyJenkins (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Alright, seems like Hulk loses, since PGs powers are superior. However I still think Hulk is physically stronger than WW and Powergirl, if angered enough.

#18 Posted by Saren (25331 posts) - - Show Bio

@progenitor: Sentry's done nothing to indicate he's as strong as Wonder Woman, he needed help from Wonder Man and Ms. Marvel to lift a helicarrier.

Moderator
#19 Posted by LiroyJenkins (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@progenitor: Sentry's done nothing to indicate he's as strong as Wonder Woman, he needed help from Wonder Man and Ms. Marvel to lift a helicarrier.

He stalemated insane Genis-Vell, if I recall correctly.

#20 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio
@LiroyJenkins said:

@CitizenBane: Alright, seems like Hulk loses, since PGs powers are superior. However I still think Hulk is physically stronger than WW and Powergirl, if angered enough.

WB Hulk is stronger than them, but he wouldn't win a fight with them.
#21 Posted by Saren (25331 posts) - - Show Bio

@LiroyJenkins said:

@CitizenBane said:

@progenitor: Sentry's done nothing to indicate he's as strong as Wonder Woman, he needed help from Wonder Man and Ms. Marvel to lift a helicarrier.

He stalemated insane Genis-Vell, if I recall correctly.

He stalemated Photon, not insane Genis-Vell. MASSIVE difference. And he didn't stalemate him, Photon was the only one who did some damage in that fight, and then he BFR'd Sentry.

Moderator
#22 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: That was due to his confidence in mental state, if I do recall. Otherwise, he's stalemated WWHulk, taken down Blue Marvel, knocked around Thor pretty good, I always considered Sentry and Diana on a similar pedestal.

#23 Posted by Billy Batson (57799 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl.
BB

#24 Posted by Saren (25331 posts) - - Show Bio

@progenitor said:

@CitizenBane: That was due to his confidence in mental state, if I do recall. Otherwise, he's stalemated WWHulk, taken down Blue Marvel, knocked around Thor pretty good, I always considered Sentry and Diana on a similar pedestal.

Yes, that's the excuse that's always given for everything. His mental state. Even though discounting the role played by his mental state would mean negating almost every loss or struggle he faced for a period spanning almost 6 years. Blue Marvel knocked Sentry into orbit with one punch, he lost because he was exhausted and after beating him Sentry fell to his knees and had to helped up by Wonder Man. Knocking Thor back a few dozen feet (and it could be argued that he was Voiding out during that fight) isn't nearly as impressive as punching Wonder Woman hundreds of miles into Canada. So no, Sentry isn't anywhere near Diana.

Moderator
#25 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@progenitor said:

@CitizenBane said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

@CitizenBane said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

Hulk. Might even overpower superman strengthwise, while being bloodlusted.

Regular Hulk isn't even close to Superman's level of strength, Kara has too many abilities to stomp Hulk with.

Hulk has practically unlimited strength increasing proportional to his anger. So Hulk wins this. Also it's not stated which version of the hulk we use here.

If it's WWH or worldbreaker Hulk, the Hulk is more than heavily favored.

For all his so-called practically unlimited strength he's lost many times to people without unlimited strength. He struggled to beat Skaar, who was one-shotted by Danny Rand recently using the iron fist.

World War Hulk would get stomped, he couldn't even beat Sentry cleanly. Power Girl punched Wonder Woman into Canada, and in that same fight Diana stated that Kara was equal to her in strength and speed. Wonder Woman is vastly stronger than Sentry.

Storm was able to fry Hulk's brain and blow him away, I see no reason why Kara can't when her abilities are so much more powerful.

So you think Diana is stronger than Sentry? I always thought they were in a similar league.

I think Diana is stronger than Sentry.

#26 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@progenitor said:

@CitizenBane: That was due to his confidence in mental state, if I do recall. Otherwise, he's stalemated WWHulk, taken down Blue Marvel, knocked around Thor pretty good, I always considered Sentry and Diana on a similar pedestal.

Some say he stalemated but the way I read it is that Hulk one because Bob was the first to fall and Banner is the only one standing. The only way he defeated Blue Marvel is because the Avengers was also helping and Sentry landed a cheap sucker punch. Before that, they were getting punked by Blue Marvel. And knocking Thor? Diana could do better.

#27 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorznb said:

@progenitor said:

@CitizenBane: That was due to his confidence in mental state, if I do recall. Otherwise, he's stalemated WWHulk, taken down Blue Marvel, knocked around Thor pretty good, I always considered Sentry and Diana on a similar pedestal.

Some say he stalemated but the way I read it is that Hulk one because Bob was the first to fall and Banner is the only one standing. The only way he defeated Blue Marvel is because the Avengers was also helping and Sentry landed a cheap sucker punch. Before that, they were getting punked by Blue Marvel. And knocking Thor? Diana could do better.

Well, I won't get started on doing better than knocking around Thor, because I consider Thor to be pretty top-tier, but I was never questioning Diana's strength, only Sentry's. IIRC, when the Dark Avengers hit the scene, Sentry immediately went after Thor, it wasn't until after that the Dark Avengers were involved, and I don't believe that Sentry was Voiding out until he was told his wife was dead. I still consider taking out the likes of Blue Marvel to be pretty impressive, and I could bring up the fact that it's been said by 2 characters now (Spider-Man & Nate Grey) that Sentry's fought with Galactus, but that was off-panel.

#28 Posted by nickthedevil (11662 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Kara ftw.

Online
#29 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@progenitor said:

@CitizenBane: That was due to his confidence in mental state, if I do recall. Otherwise, he's stalemated WWHulk, taken down Blue Marvel, knocked around Thor pretty good, I always considered Sentry and Diana on a similar pedestal.

Yes, that's the excuse that's always given for everything. His mental state. Even though discounting the role played by his mental state would mean negating almost every loss or struggle he faced for a period spanning almost 6 years. Blue Marvel knocked Sentry into orbit with one punch, he lost because he was exhausted and after beating him Sentry fell to his knees and had to helped up by Wonder Man. Knocking Thor back a few dozen feet (and it could be argued that he was Voiding out during that fight) isn't nearly as impressive as punching Wonder Woman hundreds of miles into Canada. So no, Sentry isn't anywhere near Diana.

It isn't that easy.
Everything tells us, that Sentry in strength is equal to Void. 
And Void seems to be stronger than Hulk or Thor. Sentry is also for sure stronger than She-Hulk, Binary and Namor.  
You're talking about one accident with Hellicarrier, but in other occasions Sentry didn't have a probelm with holding large ship in one hand, breaking Terrax's axe and knocking off The Collecitve.
And yes, he did stalemate Photon's level of energy manipulation.
#30 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Power Tits for the win  !
#31 Posted by Kurupted13 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl and Her Boobs FTW

#32 Posted by Saren (25331 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

It isn't that easy.

Then feel free to educate me. I'm all ears.

Everything tells us, that Sentry in strength is equal to Void. And Void seems to be stronger than Hulk or Thor.

Void beat Hulk in the Negative Zone, where he was most powerful. Not representative of anything. Void beating Thor is also more than a little suspect, seeing as if you go over Thor's history he has an armada of feats that outclass Void in every (and I do mean every) possible way.

Sentry is also for sure stronger than She-Hulk, Binary and Namor.

Irrelevant.

You're talking about one accident with Hellicarrier, but in other occasions Sentry didn't have a probelm with holding large ship in one hand, breaking Terrax's axe and knocking off The Collecitve.

On the one hand: Struggles with one helicarrier, gets KO'd by another. Gets punched into orbit by Blue Marvel, overloaded by Jim Hammond, punked by Anti-Man, kicked around by the Super-Adaptoid, kneed in the nuts by Hercules.

On the other hand: once held a large ship in one hand.

You tell me which view better represents his capabilities.

Terrax? Come on. The guy lost to an outdated Iron Man armor, you and I both know that beating him isn't exactly impressive these days. Not sure what the Collective has to do with physical strength.

And yes, he did stalemate Photon's level of energy manipulation.

No, he did not. They were both said to be holding back, and it's not like everyone is at the same level while holding back. Photon damaged Sentry, he did not reciprocate. And Photon's energy manipulation feats are much better than Sentry's.

Moderator
#33 Posted by termiteone4ever (7003 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

@CitizenBane said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

Hulk. Might even overpower superman strengthwise, while being bloodlusted.

Regular Hulk isn't even close to Superman's level of strength, Kara has too many abilities to stomp Hulk with.

Hulk has practically unlimited strength increasing proportional to his anger. So Hulk wins this. Also it's not stated which version of the hulk we use here.

If it's WWH or worldbreaker Hulk, the Hulk is more than heavily favored.

No, even if this is WB Hulk he loses. He won't touch her. And "unlimited strength" means nothing, because You can't compare it to anything.

Well, why would Hulk not be able to land a blow on her? Unless she's flying.

Because she is too fast, can fly and shoot HV at him.

Her Strength is Up there too She can Easily go toe to toe with him and hold her own when she gets out of Control HULK may be in for hurting because with that brute strength and the flash like speed

#34 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

It isn't that easy.

Then feel free to educate me. I'm all ears.


It is not simple for anyone. Sentry's feats aren't as obvious as Superman's or Thor's.
@CitizenBane said:


Void beat Hulk in the Negative Zone, where he was most powerful. Not representative of anything. Void beating Thor is also more than a little suspect, seeing as if you go over Thor's history he has an armada of feats that outclass Void in every (and I do mean every) possible way.



Void's strength was never fully shown, so it can't be PIS that he proved to bestronger than character X or Y.  So I don't see why it is strange that Void proved to be stronger than Thor.
Besides, Void has powers that Thor doesn't and opposite. 

@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:


Sentry is also for sure stronger than She-Hulk, Binary and Namor.

Irrelevant.


No, because each of them (I am not sure about S-H) is able to hold HC in their hands. Which means that his accidents with HC were PIS.

@CitizenBane said:


On the one hand: Struggles with one helicarrier, gets KO'd by another. Gets punched into orbit by Blue Marvel, overloaded by Jim Hammond, punked by Anti-Man, kicked around by the Super-Adaptoid, kneed in the nuts by Hercules.

On the other hand: once held a large ship in one hand.

You tell me which view better represents his capabilities.

Terrax? Come on. The guy lost to an outdated Iron Man armor, you and I both know that beating him isn't exactly impressive these days. Not sure what the Collective has to do with physical strength.


Blue Marvel punched him into orbit, but it doesn't mean that BM is stronger than Sentry. It only says that Blue Marvel can hit hard very strong opponents. Besides, BM isn't weak.
Jim Hammond's action is irrelevant, since we weren't talking about energy projection. But even then, Sentry wasn't overload in mean that he was defeated. He only would have to shoot this energy out of him, which would cause massive damage to enviorment and possibly kill innocents. 
Anti-Man is walking anti-matter energy coming from Negative Zone, which makes Sentry weaker, so it is too irrelevant. 
 
And Terrax with similar attack destroyed planet. But it isn't about Terrax (who in other situtations was giving a run for their money to Surfer, Morg or Firelord)it is about his axe, which was shown to be durable enough to destroy planet and not broke in process.
Collective was strong enough to kill whole Aplha Flight with one speedblitz and toss away Binary. 
 
@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:


And yes, he did stalemate Photon's level of energy manipulation.

No, he did not. They were both said to be holding back, and it's not like everyone is at the same level while holding back. Photon damaged Sentry, he did not reciprocate. And Photon's energy manipulation feats are much better than Sentry's.


They were both unable to hurt their enemies. I don't recall Sentry being damaged in that fight in Microverse.
#35 Posted by Saren (25331 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

It is not simple for anyone. Sentry's feats aren't as obvious as Superman's or Thor's.

Then why bring it up at all? I don't see the point of making a statement like that if you're going to say it's indefensible.

Void's strength was never fully shown, so it can't be PIS that he proved to bestronger than character X or Y. So I don't see why it is strange that Void proved to be stronger than Thor.
Besides, Void has powers that Thor doesn't and opposite.

Contrary logic, much? Sentry, whose feats are outclassed by Thor, is equal to Void. Your words. And yet Void beating Thor is perfectly normal. Yeah....doesn't work that way. Void's powerset isn't relevant, it's the powers he did use that matter, and Thor's feats with those powers are better. And as long as we're talking about strength? Hercules is supposedly Thor's equal in strength, and he stomped Sentry three times in the same issue.

No, because each of them (I am not sure about S-H) is able to hold HC in their hands. Which means that his accidents with HC were PIS.

I highly doubt that. I can believe that from Binary, but I'd be very skeptical about Jen and Namor.

Blue Marvel punched him into orbit, but it doesn't mean that BM is stronger than Sentry. It only says that Blue Marvel can hit hard very strong opponents. Besides, BM isn't weak.
Jim Hammond's action is irrelevant, since we weren't talking about energy projection. But even then, Sentry wasn't overload in mean that he was defeated. He only would have to shoot this energy out of him, which would cause massive damage to enviorment and possibly kill innocents.
Anti-Man is walking anti-matter energy coming from Negative Zone, which makes Sentry weaker, so it is too irrelevant.

And Terrax with similar attack destroyed planet. But it isn't about Terrax (who in other situtations was giving a run for their money to Surfer, Morg or Firelord)it is about his axe, which was shown to be durable enough to destroy planet and not broke in process.
Collective was strong enough to kill whole Aplha Flight with one speedblitz and toss away Binary.

Silly me, here I thought there was some kind of correlation between how hard you hit someone and your strength. Sentry wasn't defeated but he clearly couldn't contain or handle that energy. You'd think with that powerset Sentry wouldn't need to actually make physical contact with Anti-Man, but no. Terrax's axe probably didn't destroy a planet, it is far more likely that his exercise of his abilities with the Power Cosmic did. His axe wouldn't be all that, and he does job at every opportunity he gets. If anything, that encounter deserves to be called irrelevant more than Anti-Man. Why are Alpha Flight and Binary being brought up when neither one were at a significant level of strength in the story? It would be like saying Superman is strong because he defeated an enemy who wrecked the Titans and, I dunno, Starfire.

They were both unable to hurt their enemies. I don't recall Sentry being damaged in that fight in Microverse.

Sure he was:

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8394/newthunderbolts014page1.jpg

He's down on his feet, and his dialogue suggests that he's been hurt somewhat, which is more than anyone could claim of Photon. And then Genis BFR's him with a wave of his hand. If a stalemate occured, it's news to me.

Moderator
#36 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the version of Hulk.

#37 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

It is not simple for anyone. Sentry's feats aren't as obvious as Superman's or Thor's.

Then why bring it up at all? I don't see the point of making a statement like that if you're going to say it's indefensible.

Void's strength was never fully shown, so it can't be PIS that he proved to bestronger than character X or Y. So I don't see why it is strange that Void proved to be stronger than Thor.
Besides, Void has powers that Thor doesn't and opposite.

Contrary logic, much? Sentry, whose feats are outclassed by Thor, is equal to Void. Your words. And yet Void beating Thor is perfectly normal. Yeah....doesn't work that way. Void's powerset isn't relevant, it's the powers he did use that matter, and Thor's feats with those powers are better. And as long as we're talking about strength? Hercules is supposedly Thor's equal in strength, and he stomped Sentry three times in the same issue.

No, because each of them (I am not sure about S-H) is able to hold HC in their hands. Which means that his accidents with HC were PIS.

I highly doubt that. I can believe that from Binary, but I'd be very skeptical about Jen and Namor.

Blue Marvel punched him into orbit, but it doesn't mean that BM is stronger than Sentry. It only says that Blue Marvel can hit hard very strong opponents. Besides, BM isn't weak.
Jim Hammond's action is irrelevant, since we weren't talking about energy projection. But even then, Sentry wasn't overload in mean that he was defeated. He only would have to shoot this energy out of him, which would cause massive damage to enviorment and possibly kill innocents.
Anti-Man is walking anti-matter energy coming from Negative Zone, which makes Sentry weaker, so it is too irrelevant.

And Terrax with similar attack destroyed planet. But it isn't about Terrax (who in other situtations was giving a run for their money to Surfer, Morg or Firelord)it is about his axe, which was shown to be durable enough to destroy planet and not broke in process.
Collective was strong enough to kill whole Aplha Flight with one speedblitz and toss away Binary.

Silly me, here I thought there was some kind of correlation between how hard you hit someone and your strength. Sentry wasn't defeated but he clearly couldn't contain or handle that energy. You'd think with that powerset Sentry wouldn't need to actually make physical contact with Anti-Man, but no. Terrax's axe probably didn't destroy a planet, it is far more likely that his exercise of his abilities with the Power Cosmic did. His axe wouldn't be all that, and he does job at every opportunity he gets. If anything, that encounter deserves to be called irrelevant more than Anti-Man. Why are Alpha Flight and Binary being brought up when neither one were at a significant level of strength in the story? It would be like saying Superman is strong because he defeated an enemy who wrecked the Titans and, I dunno, Starfire.

They were both unable to hurt their enemies. I don't recall Sentry being damaged in that fight in Microverse.

Sure he was:

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8394/newthunderbolts014page1.jpg

He's down on his feet, and his dialogue suggests that he's been hurt somewhat, which is more than anyone could claim of Photon. And then Genis BFR's him with a wave of his hand. If a stalemate occured, it's news to me.

1.They aren't as obvious, which means that we have to look closer on all of them.
2.Where? Because it does matter what kind of powers do they have, not only how powerfull they are. Sentry's most power is in his energy projection, while Void's is in his matter manipulation. I, by myself, am not sure how strong Sentry is. But IMO, even if he is in Superman/Thor's league of strength, he wouldn't defeat them since:
a)energy projection isn't too effective on them
b)his durability is lower than Void's who thanks to his matter manipulation can reform himself
Void would defeat them - I have no doubts.
Sentry as a Void's equal in strength, seems to be in Thor's/Superman's level of strength.
3.Hercules never stomped Sentry. He never even won with Sentry. Sentry whole comic tried to reason him and never really fought with him. 
4.About Jen I am not sure by myself, but Namor? 
5.Sentry's strength is great, but I highly doubt that about his durability.
6.Terrax destroyed a planet - it is a fact. 
7.I was just trying to show that The Collective strength was high.
8.You're right, he only stalemted his energy projection.
#38 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

PG.

Moderator
#39 Posted by LiroyJenkins (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

It is not simple for anyone. Sentry's feats aren't as obvious as Superman's or Thor's.

Then why bring it up at all? I don't see the point of making a statement like that if you're going to say it's indefensible.

Void's strength was never fully shown, so it can't be PIS that he proved to bestronger than character X or Y. So I don't see why it is strange that Void proved to be stronger than Thor.
Besides, Void has powers that Thor doesn't and opposite.

Because feats are not everything, at least not inconsistent ones. Of course it's a vital part of a debate, but logic and speculation should be also. Rather than picking up any of his low showings, we should consider looking deeply into his high ones.

Though the only one I can think of is stalemating Galactus off-panel and even that is just stated by spidey.

#40 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

When you compare all of Power Girls showings, both low and high, with all of the Hulks showings, both low and high she is consistantly stronger, faster and more durable. When you compare their secondary abilities she has the advantage there as well.

Next to compare what ways they can increase their power.

Hulk can grow more angry. Usually this requires a fighting someone he struggles to defeat.

Power Girl can fly to the sun, and sundip. This only requires the decision to fly away.

Power Girl can increase her powers to a greater degree, and it requires far less effort for her to do so.

Last is to consider the possible tactics for the combatants.

The Hulk's offence is restricted to throwing objects with his super strength, thunderclapping, and punching. His mobility relies on jumping around. His defense is his natural durability, and his regeneration.

Power Girl's offence can involve her powerful heat vision, thunderclapping, throwing objects, and fists. Her mobility involves flight at incredible speeds. Her defense is her durability, her incredible reaction times and her speed.

When you compare the two Power Girl has more viable tactics against Hulk, then Hulk has against Power Girl. Her speed, heat vision, and strength will allow her to control the fight, while Hulk can only jump at her and hope to land a punch. In view of these facts, I have to give my vote to Power Girl

#41 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@LiroyJenkins:

Though the only one I can think of is stalemating Galactus off-panel and even that is just stated by spidey.

Just to point out there a second instance that Sentry stalemated Galactus was brought up and that was Nate Grey Shaman X-Man, reminded Sentry that it was him and X-man together or something like that.

Moderator
#42 Posted by Caionsouza (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl

#43 Posted by DOLLARSTOREPWNR (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Powergirl drowns hulk in her breast milk ;)

#44 Posted by WillPayton (9191 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl

#45 Posted by medulaoblaganda (872 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: what are the abilities that hulk cannot counter? heat vision? hulk has taken worse. freeze breath? hulk has taken far worst? hulk is much stronger than power girl.

#46 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in romance.

Power Girl wins and becomes the pants.

#47 Posted by GhostRavage (8403 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk... She's not Superman... And Hulk has enough feats to suggest he can tank anything she's going to dish... However, the real problem here is Hulk actually tagging her.

#48 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk... She's not Superman... And Hulk has enough feats to suggest he can tank anything she's going to dish... However, the real problem here is Hulk actually tagging her.

Of course Hulk gonna tag her a lot ;)

but she can tank it all due to her Kryptonian biceps.

#49 Edited by Cooldes (3926 posts) - - Show Bio

guys wtf? hulk, really. she's not superman.

#50 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

guys wtf? hulk, really. she's not superman.

exactly she's POWER_GIRL!

Hulk gonna have a hard time subduing that @zz.