#1 Edited by Tragicmagic (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl

Supergirl

Androids 17 & 18

The venue is downtown Metropolis. Classic hero VS villain morals in this case.

One week prep for both sides

No planet-busting attacks.

WHO WILL WIN!

#2 Posted by comicace3 (1888 posts) - - Show Bio

Androids winnn!

#3 Posted by Tragicmagic (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3: any reasonhy you feel that confident?

#4 Posted by Tragicmagic (26 posts) - - Show Bio

hello?

#5 Posted by uberhikari (1851 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure the androids stomp here.

#6 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

Stat wise and feat wise the kryptonians win....fan wise the Androids win .......

I guess the Androids win then.......

#7 Posted by Tragicmagic (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? No bold explanations to just WHY the Androids win?...

#8 Posted by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tragicmagic said:

Really? No bold explanations to just WHY the Androids win?...

The Androids are planet busters, the Kryptonians are not.

#9 Posted by tomlikesfries (4519 posts) - - Show Bio

I was giving Power Girl and Supergirl an edge until I read the other comments... Anyone care to bring up any of their feats or explain why the Androids would win?

#10 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with.......Team 1.

#11 Posted by Tragicmagic (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@HereComesTheBoom_Headshot:

That hasn't stopped anyone from making Superman VS Goku fights, plus I said "no planet busting attacks"

#12 Posted by Tragicmagic (26 posts) - - Show Bio

*sigh*

#13 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tragicmagic said:

Really? No bold explanations to just WHY the Androids win?...

I guess PG and SG not as strong or fast as Superman, while the androids stronger than a SSJ.

#14 Edited by BlueComet (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

Android 18 easily broke super saiyain Vegeta's arm.

Trunks' sword chipped over 18's arm. The same sword that cut through Freeza like butter!

Android 17 effortlessly took out the rest of the Z fighters(SSJ Trunks, Piccolo & Tien)

They were pretty much toying with guys powerful enough to destroy planets and fast enough to move at near lightspeed.

#15 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 in a sexy stomp

#16 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. hehe ty men

#17 Posted by uberhikari (1851 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm confused. The OP used New 52 pictures so I assumed he was using those versions of Power Girl and Supergirl. Is this not true?

#18 Posted by BlueComet (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari: If that's what is in the OP then yes.

#19 Posted by uberhikari (1851 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet said:

@uberhikari: If that's what is in the OP then yes.

Did you read the OP? The OP doesn't specify which version, it just has pictures of New 52 versions of the characters.

#20 Posted by BlueComet (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

@BlueComet said:

@uberhikari: If that's what is in the OP then yes.

Did you read the OP? The OP doesn't specify which version, it just has pictures of New 52 versions of the characters.

If it has pictures of the New 52 versions then those are the versions that we use. Also those are the newest versions anyeays so those are definitely the ones we use.

#21 Posted by Bossmonster (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

If it doesn't say what version, I think the rule is to use the current.

However, depending on the which is in question (the OP might not have known that rule) I'm pretty sure Power Girl could Solo this. As the Android are not planet busters, they have never done anything on that scale ever.

But as it stands, I'm questioning the version that the OP had in mind. But I personally don't see how 17/18 plan to hurt them. The Andorids where primarily h2h fighters. Never really big on Energy out put and SG and PG have much higher durability than most the DBZ characters.

#22 Posted by lachydotc (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bossmonster said:

If it doesn't say what version, I think the rule is to use the current.

However, depending on the which is in question (the OP might not have known that rule) I'm pretty sure Power Girl could Solo this. As the Android are not planet busters, they have never done anything on that scale ever.

But as it stands, I'm questioning the version that the OP had in mind. But I personally don't see how 17/18 plan to hurt them. The Andorids where primarily h2h fighters. Never really big on Energy out put and SG and PG have much higher durability than most the DBZ characters.

Exactly

The Androids were specially designed to fight the Z-fighters not Kryptonians, they would fall to heat vision, they would fall to superior strength granted the Andriods might be a little faster but I think it would come down to Powergirl and Supergirl winning it.

#23 Posted by BlueComet (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bossmonster: You're right about them using mostly H2H combat, but they do contain bombs powerful enough to destroy the planet so at the very least this fight will end in a draw.

Also Trunks' sword broke in 18's hand proving her durability is far superior to Frieza's who survived a planet explosion. So in short 17 and 18 do have the durability to tank planet busting attacks. They're also extremely skilled martial artists as shown in there fights with Vegeta and Piccolo respectively.

#24 Posted by Tragicmagic (26 posts) - - Show Bio

I never mentioned "New 52" so despite the pictures we are going by PRE New 52 Supergirl and Power Girl, plain and simple.

#25 Posted by lachydotc (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet: 17 and 18 don't carry bombs, those were only for 16 he mentioned he was the only one equipped to kill cell in certain cases during the cell saga, and even if they did carry bombs as you said they are planet busting making that point mute due to OP's rules

#26 Posted by BlueComet (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

@lachydotc: Both 17 and 18 do carry planet destroying bombs. I won't argue about that, if you don't believe me look it up. Not that it matters as the op does specify no planet busting attacks.

The Androids are still clearly better fighters with superior durability.

#27 Posted by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tragicmagic said:

@HereComesTheBoom_Headshot:

That hasn't stopped anyone from making Superman VS Goku fights, plus I said "no planet busting attacks"

I read what you typed and that may be, however, the Androids are planet busters in power. You stating that doesn't negate that fact, otherwise you're making them weaker than they really are which wouldn't make sense for a battle.

#28 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

The Super Sexy Squad wins here.

#29 Edited by Bossmonster (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet:

You might not want to argue it, but you'll need to at the very least prove it. Why would that Bomb be able to bust a planet. As I recall, Dr. Gero put it in as a disiple device, to force them to obey. Why would he set off 2 bombs that could finish the planet? He'd certainly die too. Also, 16 tried to Blow on Cell at one point.

WHy would anyone have let that happen if it was going to blow up the entire planet? So unless you have a scan that says that, I'm not buying it.

Also, Freeza wasn't much weaker than ssj1 Goku. That's certain. But get got diced. Goku blocked that sword but only after renforced his finger. Leads you to believe if he didn't, trunks would have cut it off.

I'm saying that because 18 blocking it isn't much of a feat, given that a stronger version of trunks moped to floor with her in his time and didnt' go past ssj1. It speaks more to him being weak at the time. All that aside, I don't see 17/18 having the power needed for this fight. They have never used attacks that bust planets and the OP restricts them anyway. 17 was the stronger of the two and he went all out against Piccolo to a draw.

#30 Posted by Viltsu300 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Androids wins

#31 Edited by BlueComet (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bossmonster: Like I said before I am not arguing about the bombs, I'm not trying to argue either as it's irrelevant.

Why does it matter that Goku focused ki into his finger? His entire body is covered in ki, he could just as easily do that feat in an actual fight.

18 blocking that is a feat, it has nothing to do with how powerful Trunks was and I don't know why you'd think that. It's about his sword which was strong enough to slice a person who tanked a planet explosion in half. Also the Androids in Trunks' time were not nearly as strong as the ones in the canon timeline. Trunks said himself that he could hold his own against one android in his timeline, but even 18 was way too much for him to handle. That's Piccolo in his strongest form by the way, after he fused with Kami he became more powerful than any of the Super Saiyans at the time.

#32 Posted by Bossmonster (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet: Really think you are misunderstanding me on this, but never the less. You and I disagree and I guess there is no way around that.

#33 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Powergirl solos cuz of huge tits.

#34 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomp.

#35 Edited by xlab3000 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#36 Edited by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Android 17 is the hottest.

#37 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

Android 17 is the hottest.

haahahaha totally! the hottest female in this whole fight! I'd totally tap her, then PowerGirl, then 18 then Supergirl

#38 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11353 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

I'm confused. The OP used New 52 pictures so I assumed he was using those versions of Power Girl and Supergirl. Is this not true?

Those are Pre-52 pics. New 52 costumes are different.

PG chest is covered now, and SG isn't wearing a skirt.

#39 Posted by SSJLozza (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

Either android could stomp alone.

#40 Posted by dondave (26664 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 ftw

Online
#41 Posted by WonderHunter (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@lachydotc said:

@Bossmonster said:

If it doesn't say what version, I think the rule is to use the current.

However, depending on the which is in question (the OP might not have known that rule) I'm pretty sure Power Girl could Solo this. As the Android are not planet busters, they have never done anything on that scale ever.

But as it stands, I'm questioning the version that the OP had in mind. But I personally don't see how 17/18 plan to hurt them. The Andorids where primarily h2h fighters. Never really big on Energy out put and SG and PG have much higher durability than most the DBZ characters.

Exactly

The Androids were specially designed to fight the Z-fighters not Kryptonians, they would fall to heat vision, they would fall to superior strength granted the Andriods might be a little faster but I think it would come down to Powergirl and Supergirl winning it.