Power Girl (New 52) VS Wonder Woman (New 52)

• 121 results
Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kazuma_Bushi
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Standard Gear

• Till death or KO

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so far. I think power girl wins. although I didn't read all there recent comics

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JustSomeRandomKid

Didn't Powergirl handle a Bloodlusted WW and grabbed her punch or whatever?

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superlightning123: Well then since I am ignorant of that version. Then I obviously vote Power Girl

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Power Girl.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wonder woman God Modes up

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone have any feats for Power Girl? I haven't read much about her.

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Wonder Woman wins but not because of strength, but because of her fighting skills as an amazon warrior

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kazuma_Bushi
@zhurong said:

Anyone have any feats for Power Girl? I haven't read much about her.

This isn't a feat but it gives a good indication of how strong PG is.

No Caption Provided

Keep in mind Earth-2 Superman is stronger than the Superman in regular continuity.

No Caption Provided

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DemonKnights

Wonder Woman.

Also, power girl isn't a red lantern.

Supergirl is a red lantern.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some of these New 52 costumes really suck

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BoringPerson

Wonder Woman, mismatch.

Power Girl is inferior in feats to Supergirl and definitely inferior to Superman. Earth 2 Superman has no feats other than being superior to the Prime Superman of 6 years ago... which is not particularly impressive. In fact, the Earth 2 versions seemed less paranoid/prepared to do what was needed to win than the Prime Earth versions.

Even IF you say Earth 2 Superman is superior to Prime Earth Superman, which is not demonstrable, Power Girl's word of mouth doesn't constitute absolute truth.

By feats

Prime Earth Superman > Supergirl > Brutaal > Earth 2 Superman = Power Girl. Power Girl has been incredibly unimpressive so far in the New 52.

By theoretical power as stated in comics

Brutaal > Prime Earth Superman > Earth 2 Superman >= Power Girl >= Supergirl.

Honestly, Supergirl has proven a much faster learner than Prime Earth Superman and vastly more intelligent at using her powers than Power Girl. Earth 2 Superman is almost completely featless. Honestly, him getting canned by Parademons might even make it seem worse...

I would put Prime Earth Superman equal to or slightly better than Wonder Woman and Wonder Woman at significantly superior to Supergirl, who is, by feats, significantly superior to Power Girl.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By Jgames

Why do they both look like villains in the op, and wonder womam should win

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DemonKnights

@jayc1324: what 1 feat makes u choose power girl. Enlighten me please.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: Look at feats given above. New 52 wonder woman isn't impressive so far. Powergirl is.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jayc1324: Lmao What feats? There aren't any posted here. What are you looking at??? Also if you think wonder woman isn't impressive but think o power girl is, then it's clear you don't read comics.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: Firstly, stop saying I don't read comics. That might as well be bait or trolling. Secondly, if you cant see the scans posted above, or can't read, that's your problem. They're only 20 posts in this thread, shouldn't be that hard to find.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jayc1324: are u seriously basing your vote on those 2 scans that don't show her doing anything? Wow. Could you try to tell me from what YOUVE read what else you think helps her beat diana. Make it a good one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: All you do is bait. You'll get nothing out of me. Like I said, if you can't read, that's on you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: Power girl is only featured in one new 52 series as far as I know. Take a wild guess at where I get my info on her from.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana, for having better feats like manhandling Supergirl, taking on Zod and Faora with astonishing success, lasting against Doomsday for an extended period of time.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jayc1324: I didn't ask you where u got your info. Please enlighten me. C'mon. Its so easy. Just tell me the feats u saw in all the reading you've done that convinces you that she's impressive and wonder woman isn't. Lol

Go on. Tell me.

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kazuma_Bushi
@boringperson said:

Power Girl is inferior in feats to Supergirl and definitely inferior to Superman.

I'll admit Power Girl doesn't have as many feats as Supergirl but how does that make her inferior?

@boringperson said:
Earth 2 Superman has no feats other than being superior to the Prime Superman of 6 years ago... which is not particularly impressive. In fact, the Earth 2 versions seemed less paranoid/prepared to do what was needed to win than the Prime Earth versions.

As you stated Earth 2 Superman was in fact superior to Earth-1 Superman. Regardless of when it was, Earth-2 Superman was still superior and the scans I've provided indicate nothing has changed about that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Heck you could possibly argue that Earth-2 Superman is even more powerful now.

No Caption Provided
@boringperson said:

Even IF you say Earth 2 Superman is superior to Prime Earth Superman, which is not demonstrable, Power Girl's word of mouth doesn't constitute absolute truth.

It has been demonstrated at least once that Earth-2 Superman is indeed superior to Earth 1 Superman. No her words don't constitute that, but Superman didn't contest them which leads me to believe she is. This is also an older version of Supergirl we're talking about. PG was also supposed to be his secret weapon against Darkseid.

No Caption Provided

@boringperson said:

By feats

Prime Earth Superman > Supergirl > Brutaal > Earth 2 Superman = Power Girl. Power Girl has been incredibly unimpressive so far in the New 52.

By theoretical power as stated in comics

Brutaal > Prime Earth Superman > Earth 2 Superman >= Power Girl >= Supergirl.

Not having a lot of feats ≠ being unimpressive. Brutaal is Earth 2 Superman so I'm confused as to why you have him listed twice.

@boringperson said:

Honestly, Supergirl has proven a much faster learner than Prime Earth Superman and vastly more intelligent at using her powers than Power Girl. Earth 2 Superman is almost completely featless. Honestly, him getting canned by Parademons might even make it seem worse...

I would put Prime Earth Superman equal to or slightly better than Wonder Woman and Wonder Woman at significantly superior to Supergirl, who is, by feats, significantly superior to Power Girl.

Please cite examples of the bolded, because I haven't seen it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: Wonder woman in new 52 is a shell of her old self. And I told you to look above. Its not that hard. That's it. that's your answer. See ya.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DemonKnights

@Jayc1324: lol, that's what I thought. You don't know.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: I told you where the feats are. What exactly don't I know? You asked for feats and I told you to look above at the feat of her saying shes as strong as Superman. Stop baiting and read.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: I told you where the feats are. What exactly don't I know? You asked for feats and I told you to look above at the feat of her saying shes as strong as Superman. Stop baiting and read.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jayc1324: and I responded. I asked you to show me what YOUVE seen. Tlis that it? Statements? That's it? No proof? No feats? No scans? No descriptions of accomplishements? Nothing? That's it? You think that she's impressive even though she hasn't don't anything to say she's more impressive than wonder woman? Lol. You supposedly read about these 2 characters and you think ones impressive and one isn't. But you really have zero proof. Something smells fishy here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: I have seen that scan... That is a feat. Being as strong as superman is a feat... I see you love baiting instead of actually helping the thread. All you do is antagonize me because you know I'm a thor fan.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DemonKnights

@Jayc1324: I'm not trying to antagonize you. I'm simply trying to find out if you actually read these comics by asking you what makes her impressive over wonder woman. You've yet to give reasons. Or show scans. Character statements don't count. So since she's sooooo. Impresive, then tell me. Pick another feat, an actual feat.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BoringPerson

@kazuma_bushi: In World's Finest Power Girl consistently doesn't think and just bull rushes, in the Supergirl cross over they're seen as equals... except when Supergirl is trapped, all Power Girl does is pound on an unbreakable wall and be annoyed.

Supergirl then tells her to freeze the wall and then Supergirl shatters it with her novaburst. Power Girl gets infected by nanomachines in the First Contact Crossover and doesn't even notice them. It's only when Superman shows up that he scans his own infected cells and can tell why their powers are going crazy. Power Girl doesn't gauge her opponents and assumes she'll be fine. Supergirl casually compares dna between clones, of Veritas, and gauges enemy strength by looking at their muscle density.

Brutaal is not equal to Earth 2 Superman. Brutaal is likely significantly stronger than Earth 2 Superman... Earth 2 Superman has no feats to suggest he is in any way superior to even Supergirl much less current PE Superman. Again, while Brutaal is supposed to be stronger than PE Superman by PE Superman's own admission, he lacks the feats to back it up. Brutaal has not shown similar speed, strength, and his greatest destruction feat is hard to hold up (destroying an eighth of the planet) because it may not actually have been his doing, merely Steppenwolf's energies going rampant. Brutaal's heat vision/omega vision also has few useful feats, any of the Kryptonians could lance through a battleship with their heat vision. Even Brutaal's speed is inconclusively impressive because he only catches up to Earth 2 Flash, who does not derive his powers from the Speed Force... and barely understands his powers at this point anyways. It's not just about the quantity of the feats, it's also about the quality. Power Girl has a rather large quantity of feats that display her lack of use of her versatility as well as not displaying equal physical stats as PE Superman/Supergirl.

Even if Brutaal is equal to Earth 2 Superman, we still only have Power Girl saying she's his equal... which has no verification whatsoever. Superman arguing with his "daughter" moments before going into the battle that will decide the future of their planet is hugely out of character. Even PE Superman doesn't argue with Supergirl in the Batman/Superman Annual when she says she's his equal... when he knows she isn't. Earth 2 Superman is very calm and takes his time to make everyone feel better before the battle through harmonic resonance. Earth 2 Superman's just not the kind of guy who would call her out on being weaker than him.

So yeah, no useful feats for Brutaal. Supergirl is smarter and has better feats than Power Girl or Brutaal. Wonder Woman dispatched Supergirl, though a tired Supergirl, only taking damage from Supergirl's Novaburst... which Power Girl does not have.

Wonder Woman 10/10. Doesn't even need her weapons or lasso.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: OK so you're just gonna ignore her being as strong as Superman...

Wonder woman has not been impressive in new 52. Powergirl is as strong as superman. There ya go :)

I'm not sure why I have to prove to you I read anything. You don't have to be an expert to comment on a thread. Claim I don't read comic books all you want. I know I do so it doesn't matter, child. You only responded to me on this thread, like you do with every thread involving diana that i comment on. Bye now.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Power Girl's claim is unsubstantiated. Even if it were, Earth 2 Superman lacks the feats to back up his strength as being superior to even Supergirl.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DemonKnights

@Jayc1324: dude. You've said that like 4 times. And I've already told you twice that character statements don't count. And I've told you like 4 times to show me scans, proof, describe feats, show feats, tell me issue numbers, page numbers...ANYTHING other than character statements and you've failed to do so. In fact you keep saying the same thing over and over, and over. If you can't, then just say you can't or that you've read some issues but not enough to continue this conversation . All I as is just ONE feat. ONE ounce of proof of why she's impressive and Diana isn't. I've read all the issues so just tell me issue number and I'll LOOK IT UP FOR YOU.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: Ok. If being as strong as superman isnt good enough for you I will.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Power Girl has been very lackluster in the New 52.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jayc1324: for the 7th time. That's not a feat. Its a character comment. And character comments don't count. So yes PLEASE. FINALLY, show me.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Omgomgwtfwf: Jayc thinks she's impressive and Diana isn't...

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Kazuma_Bushi
@boringperson said:

@kazuma_bushi: In World's Finest Power Girl consistently doesn't think and just bull rushes, in the Supergirl cross over they're seen as equals... except when Supergirl is trapped, all Power Girl does is pound on an unbreakable wall and be annoyed.

Supergirl then tells her to freeze the wall and then Supergirl shatters it with her novaburst. Power Girl gets infected by nanomachines in the First Contact Crossover and doesn't even notice them. It's only when Superman shows up that he scans his own infected cells and can tell why their powers are going crazy. Power Girl doesn't gauge her opponents and assumes she'll be fine. Supergirl casually compares dna between clones, of Veritas, and gauges enemy strength by looking at their muscle density.

Supergirl does the same exact things as Power Girl in her series lol. Neither one of them does much thinking before rushing into a fight. They're even in department of bull headedness.

@boringperson said:

@kazuma_bushi:

Brutaal is not equal to Earth 2 Superman. Brutaal is likely significantly stronger than Earth 2 Superman... Earth 2 Superman has no feats to suggest he is in any way superior to even Supergirl much less current PE Superman. Again, while Brutaal is supposed to be stronger than PE Superman by PE Superman's own admission, he lacks the feats to back it up. Brutaal has not shown similar speed, strength, and his greatest destruction feat is hard to hold up (destroying an eighth of the planet) because it may not actually have been his doing, merely Steppenwolf's energies going rampant. Brutaal's heat vision/omega vision also has few useful feats, any of the Kryptonians could lance through a battleship with their heat vision. Even Brutaal's speed is inconclusively impressive because he only catches up to Earth 2 Flash, who does not derive his powers from the Speed Force... and barely understands his powers at this point anyways. It's not just about the quantity of the feats, it's also about the quality. Power Girl has a rather large quantity of feats that display her lack of use of her versatility as well as not displaying equal physical stats as PE Superman/Supergirl.

Earth-2 Superman is Brutaal I'm genuinely confused as to why you keep referring to them as if they're two separate characters. Please cite examples of the bolded.

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@demonknights: Ok. If being as strong as superman isnt good enough for you I will.

It's not a feat, I made mention of that. I was using it as an indication of how strong Power Girl could be.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's what I told him too ^

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PG has no solid substantial feats. It seems as if the people siding with her are going off of hearsay. We have someone who handled two Kryptonians simultaneously vs someone who said that they're as strong as a different Earth's Superman. On feats alone no one can actually argue for Power Girl without sounding biased. Wonder Woman wins for now, but feel free to try this again later.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

power girl.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kazuma_bushi: If Brutaal is treated like Earth-2 Superman, then Action Comics vol 1 Superman is the same as Earth benchpressing current Superman.

Your argument is one note and you're not even defending it. I gave an example of SG using her brain when PG didn't.

Wonder Woman wins 10/10.

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Kazuma_Bushi

@boringperson said:

@kazuma_bushi: If Brutaal is treated like Earth-2 Superman, then Action Comics vol 1 Superman is the same as Earth benchpressing current Superman.

But they are the same character...they've just evolved.
@boringperson said:

@kazuma_bushi:

Your argument is one note and you're not even defending it. I gave an example of SG using her brain when PG didn't.

Wonder Woman wins 10/10.

No Caption Provided
Here's an example of Power Girl using her brain. I've been arguing your points about Supergirl, not the winner of the PG/WW fight.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

PG because of that pic.