User Lists: 43

#1  Edited By Joygirl

Team One -- Post-Flashpoint Power Girl and Mr. Terrific

No Caption Provided

vs.

Team Two -- Pre-Flashpoint Power Girl and Atlee

No Caption Provided

-----------------

• Team One gets 1 day prep. Team Two gets 2 days prep.
  • Teamwork and Relationships apply to both teams, both inside and outside of the prep phase.
  • Win by KO, incap, or death.
  • Battle takes place in Metropolis at high noon.
  • If it isn't obvious, team one can only use Post-Flashpoint/New 52 feats. Team two is able to use all Post-Crisis/Pre-Flashpoint feats.
  • The stakes? Whichever team wins gets their own new ongoing title.

------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hmm... I think the prep times complicate things, Imma need to think about this one.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Unless Mr Terrific has some monster feats I don't know about, the Pre 52 team should wreck.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fatherchaos: I gave Team 2 more prep because I figured Terrific would be overwhelmingly more efficient with his.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#5  Edited By dngn4774

@joygirl: Something's wrong with your second photo. Since when does Terra have bigger boobs than PG?

Btw Team Terrific wins.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@dngn4774 said:

@joygirl: Something's wrong with your second photo. Since when does Terra have bigger boobs than PG?

Btw Team Terrific wins.

Powergirl can manipulate her boobs to be bigger then the sun or smaller then an atom!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#8  Edited By dngn4774

@dngn4774 said:

Btw Team Terrific wins.

Powergirl can manipulate her boobs to be bigger then the sun or smaller then an atom!

Is that a Pre-Flashpoint or a Post-Flashpoint power. I need to know because it could affect my decision. :)

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BoringPerson

@dngn4774: Pretty sure Terra having bigger boobs than Power Girl is canon.

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kazuma_Bushi

New 52. Mr. Terrific is the 3rd smartest person in the New 52. With his his wealth and his fore-knowledge of Power Girl he can definitely think of something to take her out which would only leave Atlee to fight. From there New 52 Power Girl would just take her out.

Team 1 wins mostly due to prep

@pokeysteve said:

Unless Mr Terrific has some monster feats I don't know about, the Pre 52 team should wreck.

http://www.comicvine.com/mr-terrific/4005-19179/forums/new-52-mister-terrific-respect-thread-691369/

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@dngn4774 said:

@pr0metheus said:

@dngn4774 said:

Btw Team Terrific wins.

Is that a Pre-Flashpoint or a Post-Flashpoint power. I need to know because it could affect my decision. :)

Pre

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Joygirl

@kazuma_bishi: Lex Luthor is smarter than Mr. Terrific and he hasn't exhibited too many auto-wins against Superman with a single day of prep....

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@kazuma_bishi: Lex Luthor is smarter than Mr. Terrific and he hasn't exhibited too many auto-wins against Superman with a single day of prep....

But Lex Luthor doesn't have the advantages that Mr. Terrific has in the battle. Mr. Terrific already knows about Power Girl's strengths and weakness's, and on top of that he's working with Power Girl against Power Girl. Power Girl knows herself better anyone else and she knows what can defeat her.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-52 and hopefully Karen and Atlee make out.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: I wanted to use a pic of them kissing but couldn't find one that was, er, appropriate for CV.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-52 probably stomps, New-52 Power Girl has been severely weakened.and her power is all over the place.

I am not aware of anything Mr Terrific can do to make a difference.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52. Mr. Terrific is the 3rd smartest person in the New 52. With his his wealth and his fore-knowledge of Power Girl he can definitely think of something to take her out which would only leave Atlee to fight. From there New 52 Power Girl would just take her out.

@pokeysteve said:

http://www.comicvine.com/mr-terrific/4005-19179/forums/new-52-mister-terrific-respect-thread-691369/

That's a cool thread. It looks like they really showcase his intelligence. I still feel like he'll be useless here though. Yes, he gets some prep against a PG with help from a PG but Pre 52 Karen knows a Mr Terrific too. She knows what he's capable of and is very intelligent in her own right. There isn't much he's going to be able to do with 24 hours besides strategize. Likewise, PG and Atlee can't do much either but Atlee is very powerful and has used her geokinesis to hold Manhattan in the air and Ultra Humanite in her body actually gave a holding back Power Girl a decent fight. I think they're are just too strong of a team together.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Don't forget that she fought (and I believe defeated) a mind-controlled Geo-Force in her mini (Atlee did I mean). Could be fudgy on details since it has been ages since I read it. Now that I think about it I should re-read it, it was fun to see the "fierce" Atlee we saw before she became PG's snugglebug.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

Don't forget that she fought (and I believe defeated) a mind-controlled Geo-Force in her mini (Atlee did I mean). Could be fudgy on details since it has been ages since I read it. Now that I think about it I should re-read it, it was fun to see the "fierce" Atlee we saw before she became PG's snugglebug.

I haven't read her mini but I want to now! Aww I like her being PG's bff. They're cute.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Oh absolutely! They are in my top 5 ships and their run together was one of my all-time favorites. The cute moments with PG and Atlee made me go "awww" so hard. I'm just saying it was cool to see Atlee before, see her on her own a bit and have the knowledge that even as snuggly and goofy as she is, she's a bit of a badass as well and doesn't pull her punches (despite the fact that, according to Ultra-Humanite, she has yet to unlock the full extent of her abilities).

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atlee seems like M. Midnight in Irredeemable, so this fight will be pretty brutal on Mike.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@pokeysteve: Oh absolutely! They are in my top 5 ships and their run together was one of my all-time favorites. The cute moments with PG and Atlee made me go "awww" so hard. I'm just saying it was cool to see Atlee before, see her on her own a bit and have the knowledge that even as snuggly and goofy as she is, she's a bit of a badass as well and doesn't pull her punches (despite the fact that, according to Ultra-Humanite, she has yet to unlock the full extent of her abilities).

I awwwed pretty hard too. Kudos to you for using her in a battle!!
*Goes to search for her mini*

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: I've used her in a few battles actually! Not that anyone ever checks out my battles library. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@joygirl said:

@pr0metheus: I've used her in a few battles actually! Not that anyone ever checks out my battles library. :P

Look, I know you love me, but I believe you meant to reply to @pokeysteve

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oops, I meant to tag @pokeysteve: not @pr0metheus. Derp.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Joygirl
Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: I swear all of your threads end up being sexual in some way xD

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@ultragreenboy: I thought this one actually held up pretty well!

With that picture of PG and Atlee, please, this thread never had a chance lol.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Joygirl
Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers