ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jeepeh:

Uhh.. When did i said if you go in space it's absolute zero?! -_-

I said.. Genos comes from outerspace .. It's incredibly low in minus temp in outer space .. Not always light hits in every place of the space .. There are many places which are close to absolute zero .... I just meant .. What if absolute zero doesn't effect boros like it effects the others.. It was just a gag question anyway -_-

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

It has always moved at lightning speed. Some street levelers just tend to be lightning timers.

And they struggle with much slower things. If they can do it Boros can.

She literally busted Vibranium

...which is incredibly inconsistent with Vibranium's decades of showings that put it out of Storm's league.

and took out Hulk. Hulk was dead.

Hulk's also tanked her and Human Torch's combined attacks with no damage at all.

The Vibranium machine was down. Legion was beating the entire X-Men at that point.

The vast majority of X-Men lineups would get murdered by Boros.

No, she made the pressure itself. It was in a contained space right next to her.

I don't know what you're talking about here.

She will have a blink of an eye, no one on the team moves that fast.

She won't have the blink of an eye because she'll be dead before she processes a thought. And the blink of an eye isn't very fast at all. Wolverine can fight at that kind of speed.

Boros isn't confirmed faster than mach 3.

No but his feats are distinctly above Mach 3 not that Storm has supersonic reactions anyway.

Dodging one bolt doesn't mean dodging AoE or continuous bolts.

Considering Storm has hurt heralds and Hulk level beings, it's very consistent.

Most X-Men, especially the ones there (Iceman, Jean Grey, potentially Bishop under the right circumstances, Psylocke) would stomp Boros.

She made a jovian pressure dome. So the pressure of Jupiter was generated, by her, right next to her, to contain a nuke. And she lived.

Blink of an eye is .3 seconds. Boros hasn't had any feats to say he can move fast enough to reach her before that time passes.

Nor does he fight that way.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Sy8000

@darkraiden:

Dodging one bolt doesn't mean dodging AoE or continuous bolts.

Which Storm won't have time to make.

Considering Storm has hurt heralds and Hulk level beings, it's very consistent.

Storm failed completely and utterly to put a scratch on Hulk even with Johnny's help and he's less durable than Vibranium anyway.

Most X-Men, especially the ones there (Iceman, Jean Grey, potentially Bishop under the right circumstances, Psylocke) would stomp Boros.

You say "most" as if that's what those examples constitute. And Boros would stomp Jean and Psylocke by blitzing their heads off while Bishop is just fodder to him in any scenario and Iceman's omnipresence is the only thing that would save him. I would like scans or issue numbers for this fight.

She made a jovian pressure dome. So the pressure of Jupiter was generated, by her, right next to her, to contain a nuke. And she lived.

Boros hits much, much harder than nukes.

Blink of an eye is .3 seconds. Boros hasn't had any feats to say he can move fast enough to reach her before that time passes.

Which isn't very fast. Sea King moved at that kind of speed and ran up a building doing so but he's clearly slower than Boros. Blink of eye speed won't save Storm.

Nor does he fight that way.

Based on what?

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perhaps 4 but they won't beat 5.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By jeepeh

@ssj_god said:

@jeepeh:

I said.. Genos comes from outerspace .. It's incredibly low in minus temp in outer space .. Not always light hits in every place of the space .. There are many places which are close to absolute zero .... I just meant .. What if absolute zero doesn't effect boros like it effects the others.. It was just a gag question anyway -_-

Calm down please, you heavily implied it was similar.

It's incredibly low in minus temp in outer space

It can be that on certain places on earth.

Not always light hits in every place of the space

? Where can you go in space where you can't see other stars or anything? Except Black holes, but even that has gravity waves and matter. Thus, not absolute 0

There are many places which are close to absolute zero ....

Close to absolute 0 and Absolute 0 are very different things. Absolute 0 in of itself is more of an abstract idea than a measurable temperature.

What if absolute zero doesn't effect boros like it effects the others..

The shockwave from Saitama's punch blew him in half. Why would he survive infinite freezing? Also, wasn't he in a space ship when he was in space? Kinda different from just flying around in space.

nut34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It has been stated that boros comes from a planet with extremely bad conditions and his race can resist such conditions, and boros is above his race so I doubt absolute zero will do him anything. He can also regenerate fatal wounds in seconds and in the anime his body was completely destroyed by saitamas punches and his flesh joined back together. Lightning won't be any trouble for him. Lastly he has the planet wiping beam as last resource.

In the webcomic garou showed lightspeed reactions and he elvolved as his opponents became more powerful, getting faster and stronger.

Tatsumaki showed the ability to turn flesh into a blood Tornado. She can turn any human target into mince meat just looking at it.

If the enemy lacks intangibility he gets stomped.