Fight till the death.

Who wins?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Grimmjow stomps easily. Luffy is in nowhere near his stats, speed, durability or straight up power.

Loading Video...

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like this would be the Lucci battle to Post time-skip Luffy. Except Grimmjow also has energy attacks. Can't really say for certain until Luffy actually gets pushed instead of just stomping each opponent with slight ease.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DBVSE7

I honestly think this would be a good fight. Each have something that give them an edge.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post skip? Luffy. Pre-skip? Mmmmm....that's closer.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DatSwampertAzz

luffy...IIRC physical attacks dont hurt luffy unless reinforced with haki..and luffy is fast enough to dodge ceros

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theultimatefusion
TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy takes this, his gear 2nd and armament haki would over power Grimmjow, he busted several over sized undersea mountains by punching Hody into them, also his gear 3rd feat on the Noah boat is incredible, I think if you were looking for a better fight you should have used pre time skip and even then I don't see Grimmjow winning. I mean speed never was a problem for Luffy, he defeated Kuro who could run 100 meters in 4 seconds really impressive, but speed has risen up drastically in the series compared to that. Plus if you add the Pacifist feat to that Grimmjow easily gets overwhelmed.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Anime2114

This is seriously the only vs site I've every been on that downplays OP and makes Bleach seem so powerful. Most people consider Grimmjow to be Lucci level, and even then Grimmjow has no feats that put him at Lucci's speed. Meaning Post Timeskip Luffy one shots.

"I think of you were looking for a better fight you should have used Pre time skip and even then I don't see Grimmjow winning." I agree with this.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anime2114:

really? a casual shot from grmjow destroyed a tower twice the size of enires lobby ( the main bulding at least) a grand ray cero would reduce Lucci into ash

@dbvse7:

as it stands post TS Luffy take this in a good fight

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: 1. Enies Lobby is a lot bigger than a normal building. I'm guessing you're referring to Grimmjow punching Ichigo into the pillars, while Luffy and Luccci barley destroyed the room they were fighting in, which is not a good argument. They were punching and kicking each other. They were taking the majority of the damage, and beyond that, they are strong in potency, not AoE. That would be like saying that just because when Kid Buu punched Goku it didn't destroy a City, that they can't hurt people with City level durability. As far as grand ray cero vaporizing Lucci, a good comparison to prove OP characters aren't weak to explosions like many people think, would be Z being almost completely uninjured by a Multi Island explosion. And while Lucci isnt a strong as Z, GRC isn't near Island+ level either. Also, to show my point on Potency, Z could survive an Island level explosion, yet Luffy's punches hurt him. Nowhere in their fight was there large explosions or landscape being destroyed, yet they are obviously strong enough to damage each other. And to think Grimmjows physical strength is above Luffy and Lucci is laughable. Lucci>>Skypiea Luffy>Alabasta Luffy, who punched Crocodile up through layers of bedrock underground while poisoned and dying. As far as speed, Zoan Lucci>Base Lucci>Base EN Luffy>>Skypiea Luffy=lightning speed. While I'm not saying Lucci is faster than anyone in Bleach, they have no feats that come close to this. Just watch Luffy vs Lucci. They fight at extremely up high speed in that fight, especially whenever Luffy uses Jet Gattling:

http://fullfights.org/luffy-vs-lucci-full-fight/

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anime2114:

No Caption Provided

yeah those pillars are massive and he casualy shot off 5 of them and that was not his most powerful attack

and he can fly so he just flys up into the air and nukes him for however long it takes

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Anime2114

@cjdavis103: 1. The towers aren't "massive" they're building+ level in size. Also, as far as Lucci, have you ever seen OP? Lucci can walk on air, so Grimmjow flying doesn't make a difference. And as far as Post Skip Luffy, none of that helps when he can blitz and one shot Grimmjow.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: 1. The towers aren't "massive" they're building+ level in size. Also, as far as Lucci, have you ever seen OP? Lucci can walk on air, so Grimmjow flying doesn't make a difference. And as far as Post Skip Luffy, none of that helps when he can blitz and one shot Grimmjow.

how does luffy blitz grimmjow again? I haven't seen a single speed feat putting him above bankai ichigo speed wise.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Anime2114

Actually it's the opposite. Give me one speed feat putting Bankai Ichigo anywhere near lightning speed.

Current G2 Luffy>Current Base Luffy>>Pre Skip G2 Luffy>>EL Base Luffy>Skypiea Base Luffy=lightning speed. So yeah, Luffy casually blitzes him.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually it's the opposite. Give me one speed feat putting Bankai Ichigo anywhere near lightning speed.

Current G2 Luffy>Current Base Luffy>>Pre Skip G2 Luffy>>EL Base Luffy>Skypiea Base Luffy=lightning speed. So yeah, Luffy casually blitzes him.

nonsense. Fictional lighening doesn't equate to real lightening in speed. Otherwise aang and kakashi are mach 15000+

And luffy didn't outrace lightening a single time to say he is lightening speed. Reacting to enel is no more impressive than reacting to a flash step.

When exactly did luffy demonstrate this kind of speed in his fights?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Only time he did anything close was against smoker and tashigi when they had their bodies exchanged, post time skip, in gear 2.

More so, luffy's combat speed is still nothing compared to bankai ichigo:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Though I know that those aren't hundred million of slashes, the number is easily in thousands, in fraction of a second. Luffy has never demonstrated that kind of speed in his fight.

If that's what it takes to be faster than enel's supposed 'lightening speed', ichigo has shown to be faster a dozen times over.

I don't see any reason to put even current luffy on the same level as bankai ichigo in speed. Much less the likes of grimmjow.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think anyone in One Piece has anywhere close to the power of Bleach characters.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think anyone in One Piece has anywhere close to the power of Bleach characters.

They are monstrously strong, actually. I suppose you haven't caught up with the marineford arc.

Still, I find that half the people forget about the numerous feats performed in first arcs of bleach and underrate them..

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DarthAznable

@darthaznable said:

They are monstrously strong, actually. I suppose you haven't caught up with the marineford arc.

Still, I find that half the people forget about the numerous feats performed in first arcs of bleach and underrate them..

I know they are pretty strong. That Sakazuki guy was insane. I still don't think they're at Bleach level yet. One Piece is better than bleach though imo. I don't like Bleach at all after the whole Bounts filler.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: You are wrong on many levels.

1. Avatar is a cartoon with many inconsistencies, one of them being the Lightning. As far as Kakashi, you can look at it 2 ways. 1. He cut ninjutsu lightning which is clearly not lightning speed 2. It's a plot hole due to Sasuke considering Kirin unavoidable and Itachi barley reacting to it (although Itachi was dying and exhausted).

2. In a lot of cases you would be right about fictional lightning, however just from watching the arc you can obviously tell it's real lightning unless you're trying to downplay. And if you don't accept that as a reason, Oda himself said all logia's use the actual, natural element. Meaning Eneru uses real lightning. As far as Luffy being faster than lightning, I've already posted this in other threads, but here it is:

Gan Fall and Pierre saving Luffy and Connis from El Thor:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/c2046519741ceb5ab53394990cd3ef26_zps98349bdd.jpg

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/dc4c31eb8acf6450062c3467deeaf91d_zps939e6a28.jpg

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/8c2a85531d2379b6549c3d37f6ca12c4_zps8c0efa0f.jpg

Zoro and Wiper Keeping up with Gan Fall and Pierre:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/aa7f0eb4dcc71072c698d059d9d0f197_zps6ea1f5d4.jpg

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/212640cf2b9e049ced4ceed4158b9898_zps582ce466.jpg

Zoro reacting to lightning, but not dodging since he's in midair:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/72abd1780ac191eecf2427fed8732e59_zpsb0e3701f.jpg

Luffy kicking a lightning bolt:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/883d0c93f9d73bb8dabc5ce89e9b9f8d_zps21716240.jpg

3. After images are a trope often used in fiction.(if you don't know what a trope is, look it up yourself) If you consider after images and disapearing from sight to mean a character > Luffy's speed, then 21st Budokai Kid Goku and part 1 Rock Lee are > Current Luffy, which is completely laughable. As far as Senbonzakura, he obviously didn't single out every "petal" one swing of his sword would take out multiple petals at once. Also, as far as just "looking fast" just watch the multiple times Luffy uses Jet Gattling against Lucci, especially the last one when his punches completely outspeed and blitz Lucci, who is >>lightning timers. If you actually tried to calculate it, none of Ichigo's feats you showed (which I already knew of) would need him to be lightning speed to do so.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@darthaznable said:

I know they are pretty strong. That Sakazuki guy was insane. I still don't think they're at Bleach level yet. One Piece is better than bleach though imo. I don't like Bleach at all after the whole Bounts filler.

Bleach just randomly throws in things like this:

Loading Video...

Interestingly, I'd rate enel as the highest in raw power from one piece. The Raigou was crazy powerwise. He could be a really high level villain if he was on blue sea. But luffy's stupid hax made a fodder out of him sadly..

Loading Video...

I remember commenting 'enel stomps' on many hst match ups after watching the episode lol.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Luffy wins alot but Grimmjow can do more. Luffy is resilent though

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DarthAznable

@darthaznable said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@darthaznable said:

Loading Video...

Interestingly, I'd rate enel as the highest in raw power from one piece. The Raigou was crazy powerwise. He could be a really high level villain if he was on blue sea. But luffy's stupid hax made a fodder out of him sadly..

Loading Video...

I remember commenting 'enel stomps' on many hst match ups after watching the episode lol.

Lol that's DBZ level. Kinda surprising seeing something on that level in One Piece. Bleach likes to give everyone uber boosts with every new season.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anime2114: Luffy is not faster then lightning the only reason he won that fight was due to his invunrabilaty to lightning

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@anime2114:

You are wrong on many levels.

Am I now?

1. Avatar is a cartoon with many inconsistencies, one of them being the Lightning. As far as Kakashi, you can look at it 2 ways. 1. He cut ninjutsu lightning which is clearly not lightning speed 2. It's a plot hole due to Sasuke considering Kirin unavoidable and Itachi barley reacting to it (although Itachi was dying and exhausted).

Not really. Avatar was pretty consistent from what I recall. Aang isn't the only character who reacts to lightening, both natural and bending.

And kakashi's technique originally got the name 'raikiri' because it cut through lightening. Not because it was capable of cancelling lightening type ninjutsu. And 2. Again, there is nothing saying that kirin's speed was equal to natural lightening. And itachi blocked it just fine.

2. In a lot of cases you would be right about fictional lightning, however just from watching the arc you can obviously tell it's real lightning unless you're trying to downplay. And if you don't accept that as a reason, Oda himself said all logia's use the actual, natural element. Meaning Eneru uses real lightning. As far as Luffy being faster than lightning, I've already posted this in other threads, but here it is:

Gan Fall and Pierre saving Luffy and Connis from El Thor:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/c2046519741ceb5ab53394990cd3ef26_zps98349bdd.jpg

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/dc4c31eb8acf6450062c3467deeaf91d_zps939e6a28.jpg

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/8c2a85531d2379b6549c3d37f6ca12c4_zps8c0efa0f.jpg

Zoro and Wiper Keeping up with Gan Fall and Pierre:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/aa7f0eb4dcc71072c698d059d9d0f197_zps6ea1f5d4.jpg

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/212640cf2b9e049ced4ceed4158b9898_zps582ce466.jpg

Zoro reacting to lightning, but not dodging since he's in midair:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/72abd1780ac191eecf2427fed8732e59_zpsb0e3701f.jpg

Luffy kicking a lightning bolt:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/883d0c93f9d73bb8dabc5ce89e9b9f8d_zps21716240.jpg

I've read the said arc in question, thank you. And if you are using scans, post them directly. photobucket is really annoying in it's loading. The site has it's rather handy image upload feature. As for the scans themselves:

How exactly is that lightening speed again? Gan fall moved 20 feet in the time it took for the lightening to travel from cloud to ground. Not even remotely close in speed. And reacting to lightening? enel's lightening has a tell-tale, some sort of light. You can see even conis looking towards the ET before it lands. Does she have lightening reaction time, too, now?

3. After images are a trope often used in fiction.(if you don't know what a trope is, look it up yourself) If you consider after images and disapearing from sight to mean a character > Luffy's speed, then 21st Budokai Kid Goku and part 1 Rock Lee are > Current Luffy, which is completely laughable.

Don't even bring goku into this. Goku's afterimages aren't simply because of speed, it's a specific technique he uses, zanzoken.

Part 1 lee, specifically with gates, was already in hypersonic range. There is no reason to bring him in the discussion.

As far as Senbonzakura, he obviously didn't single out every "petal" one swing of his sword would take out multiple petals at once. Also, as far as just "looking fast" just watch the multiple times Luffy uses Jet Gattling against Lucci, especially the last one when his punches completely outspeed and blitz Lucci, who is >>lightning timers. If you actually tried to calculate it, none of Ichigo's feats you showed (which I already knew of) would need him to be lightning speed to do so.

Did I say ichigo singled out every petal of senbonzakura? No. I actually said he did not. Still, even if he slashed away hundreds, or even a thousand petals with a slash, the number of strikes he can deliver in a fraction of second goes way beyond what luffy has ever done. It's not a matter of 'looking' fast. It's a matter of actually being fast.

Lucci, nor luffy, nor any of the characters, or any character in HST for the matter are even -remotely- close to lightening speed. You do realize that if luffy, or zoro, was capable of going one hundredth of lightening speed, they could casually jump several times the height of that beanstalk? They could practically escape earth at that speed.

Putting aside the random 'lightening speed'! and 'light speed!' nonsense, which has zero credibility considering the general levels of the characters, I don't see literally anything that puts current luffy as fast as bankai ichigo in combat speed. Has he shown he can throw thousand+ attacks in a fraction of second? No? Anything remotely close? No? Then he's slower. Much less a match for grimmjow.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@darthaznable said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@darthaznable said:

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Lol that's DBZ level. Kinda surprising seeing something on that level in One Piece.

uh... not really..

Loading Video...

Bleach likes to give everyone uber boosts with every new season.

Yep. I'm not entirely sure if I'm happy or disappointed with the current power arc showings.. We still have ichigo and kenpachi I guess.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Luffy is vulnerable to temperatures. A cero is basically a nuke. Thats extreme heat, right?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@princearagorn1: Luffy is vulnerable to temperatures. A cero is basically a nuke. Thats extreme heat, right?

I don't recall cero ever having a lot of heat?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@darthaznable said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@darthaznable said:

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Lol that's DBZ level. Kinda surprising seeing something on that level in One Piece.

uh... not really..

Loading Video...

Bleach likes to give everyone uber boosts with every new season.

Yep. I'm not entirely sure if I'm happy or disappointed with the current power arc showings.. We still have ichigo and kenpachi I guess.

Dragon Ball then. I don't really have much else to compare it to.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

if its a nuke level attack then Im stating by function of a nuke level attack would mean extreme heat

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@boschepg said:

if its a nuke level attack then Im stating by function of a nuke level attack would mean extreme heat

I don't think so. There are many destructive attacks in fiction that cause massive damage without causing heat. (DBZ attacks, for example)

Nuke's power lies within it's temperature, too. It can reach temperatures hotter than the sun's core for short intervals.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: 1. By "lightning speed" I am referring to Mach 180-300+, not Mach 15000.

2. I'm on a mobile device, so photobucket is the best I have.

3. You either don't know what you're talking about or you're just downplaying One Piece. This isn't the normal "they reacted to lightning that's miles away so it doesn't count" situation. They are in Skypiea, they're literally IN the clouds. You can in any of these pictures that the clouds are right above them, and even beside them, hence the Lightning Luffy kicked coming from a horizontal angle:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/9d4e6d745f8599fe298dfc6f2f214952_zps39313144.jpg

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/2694eedc0dd9f6053581b5405062aefd_zps00df28d3.jpg

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/41ca6c219d88949f1f1942dfb051421e_zpsbf566bf6.jpg

I have no idea how you can not consider them lightning speed unless you're obviously downplaying.

4. I'm not just some One Piece fanboy. I watch/read all of the HST every week. I'd even admit Current Bleach>Current One Piece. (although this will obviously change considering Bleach is nearing its end) However implying Grimmjow to be anywhere near Current Luffy is just plain ridiculous. Out of every VS forum I've been on I've never seen anyone say something like that unless they're trolling. If you still think that Grimmjow is near Luffy after this, I give up. You obviously won't accept legit OP feats at this point.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anime2114: when i think about the feats.. i can't not think of toonforce (though its not exactly)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anime2114:

1. By "lightning speed" I am referring to Mach 180-300+, not Mach 15000.

And that is lightening speed.. how?

To be really honest I don't consider any member of HST even near triple digit mach speeds. That includes ichimaru's hyperbole mach 500. People don't really understand the implications quantification they are throwing around. Instead of giving examples, have you read first few chapters of assassination classroom? The manga is dedicated to speed in them, and we really see how insane someone in barely double digit mach speeds will be. (I can post examples if you haven't read it though)

2. I'm on a mobile device, so photobucket is the best I have.

I'll have to adjust then, I suppose.

3. You either don't know what you're talking about or you're just downplaying One Piece. This isn't the normal "they reacted to lightning that's miles away so it doesn't count" situation. They are in Skypiea, they're literally IN the clouds. You can in any of these pictures that the clouds are right above them, and even beside them, hence the Lightning Luffy kicked coming from a horizontal angle:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/9d4e6d745f8599fe298dfc6f2f214952_zps39313144.jpg

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/2694eedc0dd9f6053581b5405062aefd_zps00df28d3.jpg

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/41ca6c219d88949f1f1942dfb051421e_zpsbf566bf6.jpg

I have no idea how you can not consider them lightning speed unless you're obviously downplaying.

What you're not realizing in your scans are two things: Enel's thunder clouds were still at insane heights from sky island. Look past the sketchy art, and you'll get it. Second, enel's lightening sort of glows or something before striking. Even people less than peak humans, like conis, can see it. They are hardly going to do that in case of real lightening...

I have zero reasons to downplay one piece, or hype up bleach.

I'm not just some One Piece fanboy. I watch/read all of the HST every week. I'd even admit Current Bleach>Current One Piece. (although this will obviously change considering Bleach is nearing its end) However implying Grimmjow to be anywhere near Current Luffy is just plain ridiculous. Out of every VS forum I've been on I've never seen anyone say something like that unless they're trolling. If you still think that Grimmjow is near Luffy after this, I give up. You obviously won't accept legit OP feats at this point.

Why are you being defensive? Quote a single line from my post which might imply you're a one piece fanboy. I didn't even mention anything like that.

As for watching, and reading HST every week, I do the same. Along with over a dozen of other manga, and comics.

And I still haven't seen anything from luffy to put him clearly above bankai ichigo in speed department. And I'm not simply disregarding everything you say, I'm providing reasons behind the opinion, and scans to back it up. That isn't trolling, or downplaying in the slightest.

--------------------------

As for current bleach > Current One Piece, it is by hype only. Current arc of bleach has been a little disappointing power-wise imo. But it looks like ichigo will be bringing some serious things to the table.

As of right now, it looks like naruto > OP > bleach. Captains have done nothing but job badly in the recent arcs, while naruto has stepped up it's game with super sized bijuu bombs and crazy plot OP stuff like that.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: 1. Dude, you can see clouds literally at the same height as the beanstalk. The lightning bolt Luffy kicked came from a horizontal angle. Only El Thor (God's Judgment) makes the glowing light. The lightning in the pictures I showed are normal lightning bolts from a thunder cloud.

2. There are other feats that prove HST characters are Massively Hypersonic as well, such as Luffy dodging a liquid explosion in Punk Hazard, and the fact Zetsu basically said Kirin was Lightning speed.

3. I guess we just agree to disagree. The feats are pretty obvious, but if you still don't accept it there's nothing I can do.

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is comfortably winning with gear four on his side, unless Grimmjow gets a big power up in the next couple chapters

Avatar image for itachi_totsukablitz
Itachi_Totsukablitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy one shots him in base right now.No gears are needed.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmmmm ... my 2 cents ... luff vs grimy huh ... well I'm not too up to date with luffys dc but I'm more Accra te on grimmys. he is a casual building + level character. however I do recall a time luffys hitting someone underwater at some in sain speed (in which case he's fast even under heavy water pressure, making him multiple times faster out of water)

I guess it's safe to say that in terms of physical attacks they are some where in the same range.

however the big argument here is speed it seems. who's faster? I'm my opinion grimmys is faster (movement speed wise) however luffys is faster (reaction speed wise) I'm on mobile so I can't really post scans ... but this sounds about right. Im yet to see luffys travel vast distances for elongated periods of times (as most bleach characters do casually) but his reaction time and short distance movement speed should be at least hyper sonic ...

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is comfortably winning with gear four on his side, unless Grimmjow gets a big power up in the next couple chapters

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy would be able to win without gear fourth. Grimmjow isnt impressive at all. Might change if he does some crazy shit in.upcoming chapters

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And here I thought Grimmjow was a Decepticon.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anime2114: Could you actually provide lucci's speed feats that put him above grimmjaw ..

KwasiD2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think he's coming back man. ^