• Diana is geared
  • Diana got Bracelets of Victory, Tiara, Lasso of Truth and Sandals of Hermes
  • Kallark is fully confident
  • No flight
  • Bloodlusted
  • No Morals
  • Out Character
  • Fight to the death
  • Started 300.000 km away from each other .
  • Area : Indestructible Earth

Starts with song

go

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wonder Woman.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kallark

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You increased her already superior speed. She takes this in a good fight.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His confidence is going down :)

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman gets one shotted unless someone post scans of her tanking planet shattering punches

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: she doesn't technically have to take them, and does he do this casually or does it take him time to build up?

My vote is towards Wonder Woman because of her speed, lasso and strength

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You increased her already superior speed. She takes this in a good fight.

Sandals just allow her to fly though, no?

No Caption Provided

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: A woman that has, among many feats tanked multiple blows from Captain Marvel (War Of The Gods issue 1) and Superman (Wonder Woman issues 174 and 219) when they were each bloodlusted and trying to kill her; during the WW issue 219 battle with Supes SIMULTANEOUSLY receive bloodlusted blows and POINT BLANK heat vision blasts to the face while almost being driven into the sun (most things burn up WAAAY before they get anywhere near it); take two Imperiex Probe-which contain a portion of the Big Bang-explosions one right after the other; take a nuke; tank an IMP; and shrug off Nekron's magic lighting point blank (anyone who read the DC wide Darkest Night story arcs is aware of how powerful he is)---is not going to be "one shotted' by Gladiator.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: you merion superman like he has planetary striking, no one you mentioned except for IMP which I want a source please because I know for sure that's Bull

Tanking a nuke again nothing compared to glad striking

Heat vision isn't blunt force durability

Honestly she does not have the speed, strength or durability to contend with a fully confident gladiator

There's a reason thanks BFRed gladiator when fighting the annihilators

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redatom1234: not really and his speed is way above hers this is someone who has massively FTL reactions and combat speed shown by when the universe time stood still he was able to counteract it with his speed alone

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: sorry would you mind posting a scan or elaborating on his faster than light combat, if it's not too much trouble

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MAZAHS117

I like Dirty Diana here

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2:I really debated whether to respond to you, because when you come into a thread already lowballing Diana to the point that she can be "one-shotted", it makes me think to steer clear of you, because you seem to be one of "those" posters---a person who will willfully ignore information that goes against what they think because of how much they "like" or "dislike" a character. But I'm going to see how you respond before I make that decision---it could be the case that you are honestly not aware of Diana's feats and can be educated---and not that you are, as I suspect, one who WILLFULLY ignores information. So let's see what you do.

You mention "planetary striking". In Superman issue 153, Kal became the first being EVER in the history of the universe to destroy an "unbreakable" Imperiex Probe. The device itself was capable of destroying our solar system, and a blast from said construct was able to vaporize a solar system. Supes body tanked the blast, and using a combo of super speed and superstrength, he destroyed it. And in JLA issue 41, Superman proved durable enough to tank the detonation of the Meggadon Warhead-a sentient construct capable of, at MINIMUM vaporizing half the galaxy, and that writer Grant Morrison described as the "Primordial Annhilator" capable of destroying everything-yet Superman withstood it with no harm whatsoever, even SMILING afterwards. Now those menaces were not merely "planetary" level, but "solar system and "galaxy" level. Are you REALLY stating that a man that can achieve those feats can't shatter a planet if he wanted to?? Superman is an ultra goodie goodie-he doesn't go around "shattering plantets" for giggles, but in the double sized one shot "Lex Luthor 2001 #1" angry that Lex Luthor won the presidency he effortlessly split one of Saturn's moons apart in one shot. SURELY you don't think a man that can do that can't shatter a planet.

Downplaying Superman's heat vision is most unwise. It doesn't matter if it is not "blunt force"---there are only a handfull of beings that can stand up to it (go to the character section on Superman on this very site for an idea of how devastating it is). And Superman has speed feats including, while he and his JLA team mates were fighting Felix Faust, shown to be able to move and see in nano seconds, and in the double sized "JLA: Heavens Ladder outracing a photon (look up what a photon is if you don't recognize the significance of how fast that is) to its target. Diana, starting from behind, ran into, caught up to, and pulled Jessie Quick out of the Speed Force (according to Wally West Flash, one must achieve FTL speed or greater to accomplish this).

In a battle with Amazo, the android stole, among other abilities, Superman's speed---yet Diana lassoed him before he completed his thought/sentence (literally in one panel he started his sentence, in the next one Diana was in the frame and he was tied up). So after learning all this, if you continue to claim Diana "doesn't have the speed, durability and strength to contend with a fully confident Gladiator" it would mean that you ignore facts, and feats, and just "debate" in a partisan manner.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator in a nanosecond.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Oh, Oh! Almost forgot the IMP---or rather, the MULTIPLE IMPS BACK TO BACK! While fighting Flash arch enemy Zoom (during a crossover story arc between Wally West Flash issue 220 and Wonder Woman issue 216) Diana takes not one, not two---but THREE CONSECUTIVE IMPS, yet she shows no sign of slowing down (despite the fact that IMPS hit with the mass of a white star). She remarks that the blows feel harder than Supeman's.

Even if you think Gladiator can win, if---after receiving this and the prior information-you don't AT LEAST back off of the claim that Diana would be "one shotted"---that would be irrefutable evidence that you are a blind, partisan poster rather than one who uses facts and feats to objectively search for the truth.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Sy8000  Online

Been done. I'm backing Diana.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'd take Gladiator in this fight. This is a guy who slaughtered through the Nova Corps almost without resistance, and is considered one of Marvel's top tier heroes.

It's been stated, on panel, that it is questionable whether or not his kind can actually be killed (referring to Xenith at the time). While I am not saying he's invincible, it certainly is quite the statement to be said by someone who is, at the very least, Green Lantern level.

Kallark has been stated to have ripped singularities in half, and fight at light speeds. On panel we have the nanosecond+ reaction times, the ability to shatter a planetoid with a few blows, and gone toe to toe with the phoenix five iirc.

He knocked out classic Colossus by dropping a building on him, and was portrayed as nigh invulnerable except against one specific wavelength of radiation.

I'll side with him for now, but it won't be an easy fight, and definitely won't be anywhere near a landslide victory.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AgentofChaos1

Diana

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@dorukesin1: Are those really the only pictures of Gladiator and Wonder Woman you could find?

My money is on Gladiator.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once gladiator sees that she's skilled and capable of standing her ground his confidence starts to fade

They are out character

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

WW

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin1: Does this version of Wonder Woman has nanosecond reaction time shown on panel?

If yes, good fight, could go either way, I won't be frustrated by a storyline giving the victory to either of them.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@floopay:Please check out posts 16 and 18. And to add to the points made in those posts if all else fails, Diana's lasso is unbreakable, and has held powerful beings ranging from a bloodlusted Captain Marvel, a bloodlusted Superman, Ares in his own realm where he is virtually omnipotent, and the Grandmaster from Marvel Comics; it can bind him or order him to surrender. Plus her impossibly sharp tiara has cut (and almost slit the throat of) the thick hided Superman, and beheaded Ares relative and fellow God Deimos, and a resurrected Medusa who's strength, fighting skills, and durability (until the tiara came in to play) matched Diana's own.

CAN Gladiator win? Sure. But it's more likely that Wonder Woman will.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator belts the living shit out of Wonder Woman

Star level + guy vs a person who is planet level.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Floopay

@theonewhoknows: The premise of 16 is kinda wonky. Superman was extremely damaged after he rammed Zod and destroyed part of a moon, and has shown on two occasions to feel like he was being torn apart by a black hole by being near him.

I can also name off almost every Superman villain and their top feats in terms of striking power to disprove the whole "Superman is Galaxy Level Durability" theory. While Superman is by no means a slouch, and can likely contend with Gladiator as well, he's not by any means far superior unless amplified in some capacity.

Gladiator is actually above both of those instances in terms of durability as well. He's done the whole black hole thing and been fine, and he's shattered a planet without any form of damage onto himself.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sun-Wukong

@floopay said:

@theonewhoknows: The premise of 16 is kinda wonky. Superman was extremely damaged after he rammed Zod and destroyed part of a moon, and has shown on two occasions to feel like he was being torn apart by a black hole by being near him.

I can also name off almost every Superman villain and their top feats in terms of striking power to disprove the whole "Superman is Galaxy Level Durability" theory. While Superman is by no means a slouch, and can likely contend with Gladiator as well, he's not by any means far superior unless amplified in some capacity.

Gladiator is actually above both of those instances in terms of durability as well. He's done the whole black hole thing and been fine, and he's shattered a planet without any form of damage onto himself.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

how is Post crisis galaxy level durability when kelpers Supernova would of vaporized him

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By dorukesin1

@floopay:well clark is faster than kallark

@bullpr said:

@dorukesin1: Does this version of Wonder Woman has nanosecond reaction time shown on panel?

no it has never been stated that she has nanosecond reaction but she has serious speed feats.Im on my phone so i can post later

Avatar image for catchthesehands
CatchTheseHands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When gladiator gets beat up or hurt blame it on his confidence .. Well don't you think fighting someone who can tank your blows will drop your confidence lol .,,, he is one of the Hardest characters to judge .. It's hard to pick him in most fights that will draw out ..

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong: @floopay:Ummm----you really didn't answer the majority of my points concerning Wonder Woman (her speed, durabilty, weapons, etc). Gladiator's durability is "actually above" that of a man that took a trauma that was capable of at MINIMUM vaporizing half a galaxy (and SMILING afterwards, without a mark on him) and another trauma that could vaporize a solar system, ALSO without a mark on him? Doubtful. And as for Black Holes---

Superman resisted the pull of a Black Hole that BY SUPRISE in space opened up directly below (inches) from his feet (and he was fighting at the time, yet he withstood it, even though it was an ambush)! This was sprung on him by an advanced alien (H'tros) war technology in Action Comics Annual 7. Not to mention, in the double sized "JLA/JSA-Virtue/Vice" he went through a black hole; and in JLA issue 77 he held a minature black hole in the palm of his hand in the JLA Watchtower as his amazed team mates looked on. So Gladiator has NOTHING on Kal when it comes to dealing with that particular adversity.

And Diana has stood up to, on more than one occasion, a man who can perform those feats---EVEN WHEN HE WAS BLOODLUSTED, and trying to KILL her. It defies logic to say she can't beat Gladiator.

C;mon, man---be reasonable. I SAID it's possible for him to beat her---

But the feats, facts, stats and logic say that it is JUST as probable that: Wonder Woman wins.

Sun-wukong, did you tag me? If so, I'm not quite sure what you were trying to say in your last post.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Russell Crowe

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: I didn't say it would be easy, I'm just backing Gladiator.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: I agree she is definitely tough, and is going to push Gladiator to his limits, but even then, Gladiator is one tough SOB. He's not going down without a fight. And a fully confident, bloodlusted Gladiator isn't gonna f*ck around.

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong: @floopay:Ummm----you really didn't answer the majority of my points concerning Wonder Woman (her speed, durabilty, weapons, etc). Gladiator's durability is "actually above" that of a man that took a trauma that was capable of at MINIMUM vaporizing half a galaxy (and SMILING afterwards, without a mark on him) and another trauma that could vaporize a solar system, ALSO without a mark on him? Doubtful. And as for Black Holes---

Superman resisted the pull of a Black Hole that BY SUPRISE in space opened up directly below (inches) from his feet (and he was fighting at the time, yet he withstood it, even though it was an ambush)! This was sprung on him by an advanced alien (H'tros) war technology in Action Comics Annual 7. Not to mention, in the double sized "JLA/JSA-Virtue/Vice" he went through a black hole; and in JLA issue 77 he held a minature black hole in the palm of his hand in the JLA Watchtower as his amazed team mates looked on. So Gladiator has NOTHING on Kal when it comes to dealing with that particular adversity.

And Diana has stood up to, on more than one occasion, a man who can perform those feats---EVEN WHEN HE WAS BLOODLUSTED, and trying to KILL her. It defies logic to say she can't beat Gladiator.

C;mon, man---be reasonable. I SAID it's possible for him to beat her---

But the feats, facts, stats and logic say that it is JUST as probable that: Wonder Woman wins.

Sun-wukong, did you tag me? If so, I'm not quite sure what you were trying to say in your last post.

Yeah but for the galaxy part

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong:Please forgive me---I must be particularly dense today.

"Yeah but for the galaxy part"---I just don't know what that means.

I'm not sure who you are pulling for, or---ANYTHING.

Could you elaborate?

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Sun-Wukong

@theonewhoknows said:

@sun-wukong:Please forgive me---I must be particularly dense today.

"Yeah but for the galaxy part"---I just don't know what that means.

I'm not sure who you are pulling for, or---ANYTHING.

Could you elaborate?

"I can also name off almost every Superman villain and their top feats in terms of striking power to disprove the whole "Superman is Galaxy Level Durability" theory. While Superman is by no means a slouch, and can likely contend with Gladiator as well, he's not by any means far superior unless amplified in some capacity."

This part homie, I agree that Post crisis Superman is not galaxy level.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong:A man that can take GALAXY and SOLAR SYSTEM level trauma WITHOUT A SCRATCH (and in one case, SMILE afterwards) is not "galaxy level" durable? Please forgive me---but that doesn't make ANY sense in light of the documented evidence I presented in my prior posts.

Did you even read them? To make that statement is like being shown 2 + 2=4 in several scenarios---then immediately saying "Nuh uh---it's THIRTY NINE!"

How can you be alerted to him withstanding galaxy and solar system destruction, then say he's NOT galaxy durable?

Huh, Wha---?