Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GothamCiti
No Caption Provided

Rules:

Karate Kid is Post Zero Hour with his Legion Flight Ring.

Everybody altogether is bloodlusted with morals off.

No Prep, BFR, or Planet Destruction.

No healing after each round.

Fighting distance is 20 ft each round.

Win by KO or Death.

No Caption Provided

Gauntlet:

1. Barbara Gordon, Damian Wayne, Red Hood, Nightwing, Batman

2. Black Canary, Bronze Tiger, Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, Cassandra Cain

3. Miles Morales, Spider-Man, Ben Reilly, Scarlet Spider (Kaine), Classic Kaine

4. Mary Marvel, Captain Marvel Jr, Captain Marvel

5. Power Girl, Pre 52 General Zod, Pre Convergence Superman

6. Pre 52 Supergirl, Wonder Woman

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Initial post crisis"?

Post zero hour KK then?

He beats all till 4

he loses to all from 4 on

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Initial post crisis"?

Post zero hour KK then?

He beats all till 4

he loses to all from 4 on

Yep

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gothamciti: you need some teams to bridge 3 to 4. Way too big of a jump.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uno.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at one thats the batfamilky

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Stops at 2 and gets stomped by the rest. One could take him too maybe. The flight ring makes this tough to call.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Stops at one via Batmaster.

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GothamCiti

That's 3boot Karate Kid who was holding back because he viewed Batman as a legendary fighter and wanted to spar with him. Post Zero Hour Karate Kid was capable of this:

No Caption Provided

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345 said:

That's 3boot Karate Kid who was holding back because he viewed Batman as a legendary fighter and wanted to spar with him.

He wasn't holding back.

Post zero hour Karate Kid was capable of this:

No Caption Provided

That's nice, Batman was still able to fight evenly with him.

People sya he was sick, but he wasn't, just had amnesia.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Might struggle from round 3. Won't make it past round 4.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might struggle from round 3. Won't make it past round 4.

Won't make it past Batman, because he's better and JUSTICE.

No Caption Provided

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: nope nope nope not touching the batman argument with you he he he ^_^

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@username12345 said:
@gothamciti said:
@username12345 said:

That's 3boot Karate Kid who was holding back because he viewed Batman as a legendary fighter and wanted to spar with him.

He wasn't holding back.

@gothamciti said:

Post zero hour Karate Kid was capable of this:

No Caption Provided

That's nice, Batman was still able to fight evenly with him.

People sya he was sick, but he wasn't, just had amnesia.

Setting aside the retarded PIS of the first and the context involved in the second, those are ,neither of them, the KK he is facing here. Completely different characters

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345 said:

People say he was sick, but he wasn't, just had amnesia.

Setting aside the retarded PIS of the first and the context involved in the second, those are ,neither of them, the KK he is facing here. Completely different characters

First off I'm going to flag you for using the "R word", it's against the rules and I've thought martial arts to people with autism so I find that offensive. Just because I think Batman can beat a teenage boy and like a comic you don't doesn't mean the writers, artists, batfans, Batman, ect. are autistic or that the plot is stupid. Secondly that was Karate Kid, so I don't know what you're on about. Thirdly the context is they were seriously fighting only Karate Kid had amnesia.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Secondly that was Karate Kid, so I don't know what you're on about.

@username12345: Are you familar with LOS continuity?

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: Are you familar with LOS continuity?

The what?

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sovereign91001

@username12345: The Separate LOS continuities; Classic/Pre Zero Hour, Reboot/Post Zero Hour, Threeboot, Retroboot.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: The Separate LOS continuities; Classic/Pre Zero Hour, Reboot/Post Zero Hour, Threeboot, Retroboot.

What's the difference?

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: They are different versions of the same character's like Pre Crisis Superman, Post Crisis Superman and Post Flash-point Superman are all different characters. The point being that feats from one continuity don't carry over to another, for all intents and purposes they are completely different characters.

I think that was what @thegrayghost was getting at. You were posting scans from a Karate Kid that wasn't in the same continuity as the OP's (Post-Zero Hour) so they don't count, that's why he said:

neither of them, the KK he is facing here. Completely different characters

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By xXxcarzellxXx

@username12345: man up and if you don't know much about a character ask someone instead of attacking it makes you look dumb in the end

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By username12345

I'm pretty sure I'm more manly than you, wimpcake. I've got my toes cut off, "dude". Just because I don't like the R word doesn't mean I'm less of a man.

Secondly using the R word is against the rules, look it up.

and if you don't know much about a character ask someone

I did.

instead of attacking it makes you look dumb in the end

I wasn't "attacking" I was using a picture to prove Batman can beat a teenager in a fight.

@sovereign91001 said:

@username12345: They are different versions of the same character's like Pre Crisis Superman, Post Crisis Superman and Post Flash-point Superman are all different characters. The point being that feats from one continuity don't carry over to another, for all intents and purposes they are completely different characters.

I was talking about fighting.

I think that was what [wimpcake boy] was getting at. You were posting scans from a Karate Kid that wasn't in the same continuity as the OP's (Post-Zero Hour) so they don't count, that's why he said:

neither of them, the KK he is facing here. Completely different characters

But it was inappropriate he used the R word anyway you cut it, aye?

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sovereign91001

@username12345: I'm not involved in a fight between you two, if he broke a rule flag him/ call a mod and move on. Throwing around insults is only going to get you in trouble. I cut it because it was irrelevant to what I was talking about.

I know what you were talking about, if you are trying to make the point that Post Zero Hour KK loses to Batman or whatever, you should post scans of that KK, not another one. The capabilities of the other KK's (the one's you posted) have nothing to do with this one.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: .

I know what you were talking about, if you are trying to make the point that Post Zero Hour KK loses to Batman or whatever, you should post scans of that KK, not another one. The capabilities of the other KK's (the one's you posted) have nothing to do with this one.

But what fighting has new Karate Kid done? Old version fought Kryptonians, lost to Supergirl, then eventually, promptly, saved her when she needed back up, and got mutually beat up by Batman. The only thing I've seen this guy do is dodge the lasers.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: He has a few good feats under his belt from what I remember (I haven't picked up my LOS comics in awhile though). In any event posting out of continuity feats serves no purpose in this thread.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: He has a few good feats under his belt from what I remember (I haven't picked up my LOS comics in awhile though). In any event posting out of continuity feats serves no purpose in this thread.

But if they have the same feats then that would make him still better.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: But that is not the match up we're discussing. The version is Post Zero Hour, not composite or classic or threeboot or retroboot etc.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: But that is not the match up we're discussing. The version is Post Zero Hour, not composite or classic or threeboot or retroboot etc.

But what has he done? Is it the same thing as the olden times? Is it worse? Is it better?

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: lol ok you used the word wimp cake are you 12 and you stated that is karate kid i don't know what your on about when it was intact another version

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: lol ok you used the word wimp cake are you 12 and you stated that is karate kid i don't know what your on about when it was intact another version

I'm not 12.

I don't know what the last part means.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: i forgot my quotation marks and it's supposed to say " that is karate kid I don't know what you're on about " when the guy said that wasn't the same version

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: i forgot my quotation marks and it's supposed to say " that is karate kid I don't know what you're on about " when the guy said that wasn't the same version

I don't know what the flip the version is but I know what Karate Kid is about as a whole collectively.

I don't think you understand, I'm not annoyed he's bellyaching about my lake of knowledge on the continuity of the Legion of Superheroes, I'm not annoyed that he doesn't like Batman, or he thinks Karate Kid is better than Batman, I'm annoyed he used an ignorant, bigoted, and straight up mean term to describe a scene from a comic he doesn't like.

See? I'm not attacking Karate Kid. But when a small child uses a term used to make fun of special needs people it makes me pretty freaking angry.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@username12345: First off I'm going to flag you for using the "R word", it's against the rules and I've thought martial arts to people with autism

I should hope not. They have enough problems going for them without you adding to it.

so I find that offensive.

Be honest. Are you offended that I used a word that means "impeded, slowed etc" with regards to what the writer had in mind while writing that scene ...... or are you offended at the very idea of Batman losing there?

Just because I think Batman can beat a teenage boy and like a comic you don't doesn't mean the writers, artists, batfans, Batman, ect. are autistic or that the plot is stupid.

No Caption Provided

And no it does raise some serious questions as to what the writer was smoking when he wrote that, given he is otherwise the writer who writes this

No Caption Provided

...among other things.

"I'm going to now display how totally unbiased I am , by talking out of my ass about scans swiped from respect threads, without the slightest clue about Legion continuity beyond Batman facing one of them here and my obligation to seeing him win"

Thirdly the context is they were seriously fighting only Karate Kid had amnesia.

"I'm going to pretend that someone who has learnt all his skills from training, who wasnt born with any superpowers was 'only' slightly held back by ummm....forgetting all his skills, to the point of thinking he was a different person altogether."

Again

Thirdly the context is they were seriously fighting only Karate Kid had amnesia.

"I'm now going to pretend that Val wasn't in fact suffering from a disease that would eventually kill an entire planet of superheroes , including Kryptonians , is not "context""

No Caption Provided

"I'm going to pretend that even with all that, this happened"

No Caption Provided

What follows next is just flat out insanity

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Explanation

No Caption Provided

There's also later stuff, when his condition had worsened further, like this

No Caption Provided

"So yeah based on all of that...Batman beating Val is completely legit. Totally. Except for the comics themselves later confirming Batman's own acceptance that he lost. But other than that, it's all good"

No Caption Provided

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheGrayGhost

For all the non umm..."Batfans" out there, I'm in no way using the Lightning Saga Val or his feats in the thread beyond proving an obvious point. Val there, is in fact Pre Crisis Val snatched up from the moment of his death in the old continuity and transferred to the post crisis era

Actually Imma repost that feat again cause its so goddamn AWESOME

No Caption Provided

What follows next is just flat out insanity

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Explanation

No Caption Provided

This while Val is dying from something that wipes clean a planet.The lightning btw was an instant death speed force effect that was sent across the universe. Oh Pre Crisis Wackiness, you.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost:

It appears as though your only form of debate is ad hominem, strawman tactics, and attempting to troll people to "throw them off there game". You're a craven little man.

"I should hope not. They have enough problems going for them without you adding to it."

You really shouldn't troll people...

Anyways, you don't know me in real life, so you can't really clam I add to their problems.

"Be honest. Are you offended that I used a word that means "impeded, slowed etc" with regards to what the writer had in mind while writing that scene ...... or are you offended at the very idea of Batman losing there?"

Getting pretty defensive there.

Read the rules:

Use of "retard" or other related slurs is against the rules. I will say it once more, I don't care about a fictional character loosing, I'm friends with people who like Spiderman over Batman and I don't give a darn, however don't insult special needs people, or use a word designed to insult them. (and he didn't loose)

"And no it does raise some serious questions as to what the writer was smoking when he wrote that, given he is otherwise the writer who writes this

...among other things."

So Batman never ever consistently fights meta humans stronger than Karate Kid?

Mhm.

"I'm going to now display how totally unbiased I am , by talking out of my ass about scans swiped from respect threads, without the slightest clue about Legion continuity beyond Batman facing one of them here and my obligation to seeing him win"

Swearing is also against the rules, flagged, I never said I was unbiased, and he faced many of them, not just the boy.

"I'm going to pretend that someone who has learnt all his skills from training, who wasnt born with any superpowers was 'only' slightly held back by ummm....forgetting all his skills, to the point of thinking he was a different person altogether."

Batman had amnesia in the return of Bruce Wayne but he still kicked butt, Wolverine had amnesia but he still kicked butt, need I go on? Amnesia doesn't make some one a pansy.

"I'm now going to pretend that Val wasn't in fact suffering from a disease that would eventually kill an entire planet of superheroes , including Kryptonians , is not "context""

How much was he limited? He seemed fantastic in that scene. Did the series latter show that his skills were sucked out of his soul because he had a cold? You showed him chop the arm off a monster, he looked great.

The rest there I don't care about and is irrelevant.

"So yeah based on all of that...Batman beating Val is completely legit. Totally. Except for the comics themselves later confirming Batman's own acceptance that he lost. But other than that, it's all good"

No Caption Provided

"

Feats are better than statements. Was Batman down and out? Not at all, so the child didn't win.

However, even with that in mind on this panel he didn't say he lost, he said he "out fought him", a far cry from loosing.

He also said he'll win the next round.

And with the context of this thread he also has back up.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman got this.
Respect The Bat-GOD. :D

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways...

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: It appears as though your only form of debate is ad hominem, strawman tactics, and attempting to troll people to "throw them off there game".You're a craven little man.

That's honestly only necessary if they had a game to begin with

You really shouldn't troll people...

No Caption Provided

Anyways, you don't know me in real life, so you can't really clam I add to their problems.

I know enough to recognise a pimply 13 year old when I see one, even if your spelling, punctuation( or indeed , inability to spot the joke even when said word has been underlined for you , with regards to what you "thought" special needs children), attitude and avatar hadn't given you away for the johnny-come-lately fresh-off the Nolan films newbie that you are.

Getting pretty defensive there.

Read the rules:

Use of "retard" or other related slurs is against the rules. I will say it once more, I don't care about a fictional character loosing, I'm friends with people who like Spiderman over Batman and I don't give a darn, however don't insult special needs people, or use a word designed to insult them. (and he didn't loose)

You are killing me, kid. Especially when you otherwise start off with this

It appears as though your only form of debate is ad hominem, strawman tactics, and attempting to troll people to "throw them off there game". You're a craven little man.

No Caption Provided

I'm going to respond with to a scan of KK....not fighting anybody , but carving out thousands of tons of ice with one shot, with scans of er....Batman fighting people"

No Caption Provided

More pertinently

"I'm now going to claim that Batman jobbing out metas a dozen odd times is now what constitutes his 'consistent' level. So everything else that happens over 4 odd titles per month, spread over 1000s of issues? That's him getting jobbed out. Anytime he struggles against a street leveller, or bullets , whatever...like pretty much every single Batman issue ever? That's him getting jobbed out. Totally."

"I'm now going to post scans from exactly three comics .....of the most published DC or Marvel character ever to justify said claims"

Hey just to pick two ....pages here

No Caption Provided

"I'm going to claim Batman out reacting Flash in any way is not PIS. After all Batman has his own FTL reaction feats independent of jobbing out the Flash, right? RIGHT?

No Caption Provided

Its not like Batman has ever been treated like a joke by a speedster right? RIGHT?

No Caption Provided

"I'm also going to claim Batman drawing...any reaction at all from people who otherwise shrug off being punched from the sun to earth...is totally legit. Because Batman punches people across such distances all the time, consistently every month, right? RIGHT?"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Swearing is also against the rules, flagged, I never said I was unbiased, and he faced many of them, not just the boy.

No Caption Provided

Batman had amnesia in the return of Bruce Wayne but he still kicked butt, Wolverine had amnesia but he still kicked butt, need I go on? Amnesia doesn't make some one a pansy.

No Caption Provided

Bruce struggled with and was eventually KOd by a bunch of cavemen....as opposed to wading through hordes of mooks with guns at normal levels

Read the comics ya no0b

How much was he limited? He seemed fantastic in that scene. Did the series latter show that his skills were sucked out of his soul because he had a cold?

"I'm going to ignore the bit where Val actually did get his memory back by the time he chopped off the arms of a dude who otherwise throws down with Superman and this very comic , was giving Supergirl trouble"

But yes, sure.

No Caption Provided

You showed him chop the arm off a monster, he looked great.

"I'm now going to continue to advertise my lack of knowledge about all things comics by prattling on about how Val looked great there, even though he was actually going "kaff" "kaff" every few pages by now "

How much was he limited? He seemed fantastic in that scene. Did the series latter show that his skills were sucked out of his soul because he had a cold?

No Caption Provided

WORST UNDERSTATEMENT EVER

The rest there I don't care about and is irrelevant.

No Caption Provided

Feats are better than statements. Was Batman down and out? Not at all, so the child didn't win.

"I'm going to claim Val affected by a virus ( and carrying it for nearly a year at that) that wiped out almost all life in a universe , and otherwise suffering from amnesia to the point of it being outrght questioned why he wasnt using karate in the first place, to the point of him outright questioning himself how he is even doing this...."

No Caption Provided

".....nope thats an entirely fair fight. Totally. A totally fair fight in which KK still believing he is Trident, manages to take away Bruce's belt and outfight him in Bruce's own words till....er Black Lightning put him down"

"Yup, that's totally Batman beating him"

He also said he'll win the next round.

And with the context of this thread he also has back up.

No Caption Provided