• 94 results
#1 Edited by nickzambuto (12994 posts) - - Show Bio

This one is gonna be a bit different, so pay attention.

Now, as I'm sure you know Sherlock, in the last round, you were tasked with taking over this factory.

You succeeded, and it is now your stronghold.

Higor, you want this factory. It is a medicine plant, and you guys need medicine after the whomping my guys gave you in the last round.

Here's where it gets interesting. Sherlock, after taking over the factory, you had two weeks to personally outfit it with whatever security you see fit. Your opening post should take us through the security measures you implanted in the factory. Now, here is a rundown of the factory's layout and the surrounding area.

50 foot high fence electric fence leads into the area you see in the pic. Upon entering the front door, you will be on the first floor.

At the end of the above room a stairwell can be found. This leads to the sub-basement.

This level has many twists and turns, and though not neccesarily a maze it has many interchanging paths. Another strairwell can be found in this room, which finally leads to the basement.

This is where the medicine is actually made. Lots of walkways and chemical vats, you know the drill.

The Power Plant represents the factory.

Sherlock, you are in charge of personally outfitting this place with whatever security you'd like. Claymores, wall mounted turrets, guards, be creative and think hard.

You have complete reign over what you use, and where you put it. But remember, this is a post apocalyptic world where finding a can of beans is a godsend, so don't get too crazy with your robot henchmen and hulking B.O.Ws.

I'm intentionally being vague here, because I want you to understand that you have complete control to do whatever you want. Hire out Killer Croc and Taskmaster to guard the front entrance? Cool. Set up cameras along the sub-basement with mounted machine guns? Sure. Wire claymore mines in the chemical room? Go for it, though that might cause an explosion so I'd advise against it.

The only piece of advice I can give you is to try and keep it simple. Making the security layout overly complex might not be a good idea.

Now, of course giving Sherlock free reign over security won't be fair to Higor, which is why he gets prep.

Higor, your team will be completely aware of the layout of Sherlock's fortress, ALL security measures he's placed, and will be well read on his characters. Coversely, Sherlock has no idea Higor is coming, and when the teams eventually meet, he will only have basic info on your guys.

Remember Sherlock, you're not prepping for Higor's team. You're implamenting basic security in case something bad happens. You don't know what this bad thing is, this is just a precaution. So you can't play to Higor's teams specific weaknesses, because you don't know he's coming.

Higor, your team gets two weeks of prep time to try and overcome whatever security Sherlock implaments. As such, Sherlock should post first so he can tell us what he's doing, that way you'll know what security he's got.

As Sherlock is limited to what a ruined Earth can supply him, so are you. That means, don't get too crazy with the tech and whatnot you bring, unless you can provide a reason for how your team aquired such a thing.

So, recap

-Sherlock customizes the factory with security

-Higor gets two weeks to prep for said security

-Higor wins if he can kill Sherlock's team (they will be located in the chemical room)

-Sherlock wins if he can kill Higor's team

-Let Sherlock post the layout of the factory first

-Ask any questions you like

1.) King Bradley

2.) Hitomi

3.) Sylar Powers List:Cryokinesis,Electrokinesis,Enhanced Hearing,Flight,Healing Factor,Sonic scream

4.) Red X

5.) Gambit

1.) Kraven the Hunter

2.) Winter Soldier

3.) Cassandra Cain

4.) M

5.) Raiden

And that's pretty much it. BEGIN.

#2 Posted by HigorM (3595 posts) - - Show Bio

i don´t know half of those characters.. please gimme some time to get some info about them..

#3 Posted by Sherlock (7245 posts) - - Show Bio

Just ask bud I can provide any info you'll need though currently I'm on vacation and don't have my com so all of it will be in URL form

#4 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow what a great Idea and twist for a tourney. Love it.

#5 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to get crazy.

#6 Posted by nickzambuto (12994 posts) - - Show Bio

My sources tell me Sherlock won't be available till next week... just keep on waiting!

Don't forget about this one!

#7 Posted by HigorM (3595 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: no problem, i´m little buse right now..

#8 Posted by nickzambuto (12994 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM said:

*busy

#9 Posted by HigorM (3595 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@HigorM said:

*busy

Oops =P

#10 Posted by Sherlock (7245 posts) - - Show Bio
@HigorM@nickzambuto:  

Apologies for my late reply as i said in Fetts one i was on vacation so i had no means of getting online except via phone. 

So for starters im just going to use the security that was already provided to save myself the trouble of paying for extra im just going to move it all around with one or two ad ons. 

OK so for the outside,there will be a sniper in or on each of the following 
The Moon 
The Lodge 
The Workshop 
The Powerplant 
The Overlook 

The will be 3 patrols of 5 LoA ninjas patrolling around the moon. 
One more group of 5 will be on the inside of the electric fence along with Bane Mr Freeze and Killer Croc  

Talia,Electra,and Deathstroke will also be patrolling the Lodge

2 Xenos will be near the workshop another 2 on the overlook and the final 3 will be around the lodge 

I will also replace the mine field stretching 10 yards out from the electric fence 

Floor 1- 
The entire floor will be emptied and he floors will be covered in sheet metal and drilled down.Anything and everything that is not made of cunductable metal will also be removed.This entire room will be wired with electricity and with Sylars electrokinesis powering it wont be a problem. 

Floor 2- 
The first corridor will be frozen making it a tad slippery.Between Freeze and Sylar this shouldnt be a problem 
Along the first corridor will be a speaker system playing this music 

I think Nick will get where im going with this one 
 Along the corridor will be two regenerators from RE4 

At the end of the second floor will be (Im assuming there is an open area since they all fit in the first round) David Cain Taskmaster and Ra's Al Ghul along with 15 LoA Ninjas 

Final Floor- 
Upon reaching the final area you will be faced with my team and my squad of 15 more LoA ninjas. 

Note i only added the regenerators the rest is all stuff that was here already so paying my help will not be an issue. 

Also @nickzambuto: Am i allowed to take Ra's armor for myself?That stuff is pretty sweet and i bet Hitomi will look boss in it.I wont be offended if you say no.Also i know that is wont fit her properly but i have two week to fix it up so it does
#11 Edited by HigorM (3595 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock: nice!

I'll take a good read before start, so give me some time okay?

by the way, can you give me some info about these characters:

1.) King Bradley

2.) Hitomi

also LoA Ninjas and Xenos..

#12 Posted by nickzambuto (12994 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok... I'm a bit confused here... you say you have snipers set up all throughout the place, with one being set up on... the moon.

Are you referring to this moon???

And I'm gonna have to say no to the armor. Higor seems like he has a hard enough time already, :P

The fact that you got Ra's al Ghul to actually work for you after kicking his ass and taking over his fortress is amazing in itself, let alone if you managed to salvage his armor.

By LoA, Sherlock is referring to the League of Assassins. You know, the group of people who trained Cassandra Cain, the girl you have on your team.

And by Xenos, he means Xenomorphs. The creatures in the Alien movies.

I'll let Sherlock fill in the details. But remember, you have already prepped out for this exact security layout, so feel free to play to it's weaknesses (the Regenerators have one that's pretty easy to exploit with the right equipment)

#13 Posted by HigorM (3595 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: thanks bro.

#14 Posted by Sherlock (7245 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto: In my battle with Fetts you gave us a COD map for an area all of those are locations on the map.I forgot you didnt put it in this one 

#15 Posted by nickzambuto (12994 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

@nickzambuto: In my battle with Fetts you gave us a COD map for an area all of those are locations on the map.I forgot you didnt put it in this one

Ah, of course. I'll put that in the OP.

#16 Posted by Sherlock (7245 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto: Do it up bro
#17 Posted by nickzambuto (12994 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

You can't tell me what to do.

#18 Posted by Sherlock (7245 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto said:

@Sherlock said:

Actually i did now whether you do it or not is up to you and judging by the updated OP id say its clear what happened.I love authority
#19 Posted by nickzambuto (12994 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Sherlock said:

Actually i did now whether you do it or not is up to you and judging by the updated OP id say its clear what happened.I love authority

And I love decent grammar.

OOOHHHH

#20 Posted by Sherlock (7245 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto said:

@Sherlock said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Sherlock said:

OOOHHHH

Oh snap called on Grammar to think it would end this way........ROSE BUD
#21 Posted by nickzambuto (12994 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Sherlock said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Sherlock said:

OOOHHHH

Oh snap called on Grammar to think it would end this way........ROSE BUD

LUCREZIA!

#22 Posted by nickzambuto (12994 posts) - - Show Bio

C'mon broseph let's do dis!!!

#23 Posted by HigorM (3595 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock: @nickzambuto:

i still need info about these two:

1.) King Bradley

2.) Hitomi

#24 Posted by nickzambuto (12994 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM said:

@Sherlock: @nickzambuto:

i still need info about these two:

1.) King Bradley

2.) Hitomi

#25 Posted by Sherlock (7245 posts) - - Show Bio
@HigorM: Sorry bud i forgot about that 

Bradley: 

Hitomi:

There this should give you all the info youll need on them (Not to mention its pretty much all i would really post on this)
#26 Posted by HigorM (3595 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock: thanks man, just wait until tonight so i can post my strategy..

#27 Posted by Sherlock (7245 posts) - - Show Bio
@HigorM: Take your time im in no rush though i cant say the same for the rest since i was very late posting myself
#28 Posted by nickzambuto (12994 posts) - - Show Bio

Cadence and Esquire have already finished up. Cadence was the winner.

Since you guys are so friggin slow, I put him in an intermediate match with Nickthedevil, who's opponent dropped out. That way the finale isn't a threeway.

#29 Edited by HigorM (3595 posts) - - Show Bio

1.) Kraven the Hunter - spear, hunting knife, machete, blowgun, poison darts

2.) Winter Soldier - Standard Suit, Cybernetic Arm, MP7 Submachine Gun (Holographic Sight, Tactical Grip, Silencer), Colt 1911 (Laser Sight, Silencer), 2 Flash Bang Grenades, 2 Frag Grenades, Tactical Combat Knife

3.) Cassandra Cain - Batarangs, smoke grenades, small explosives, grappling hooks

4.) M - Her FISTS!

5.) Raiden - Hi-Frequency Katana, Tanto, Silenced HK Mk 23 Sidearm, Throwing Knives

2 weeks for prep

With two weeks for prep, my team will be aware of the layout of Sherlock's fortress and will be well read on his characters.

First, my team will study the best way to take over the factory and kill Sherlock´s team. With Winter Soldier, who is a expert spy and Cassandra Cain, who was the leader of the League of Assassins, so she´s more then capable of dealing with them, also sharing her knowledge about them with her team.. Apart from that, she will access the resources of the Batcave to get as much as info, equipment and gear to help the team and herself to accomplish this task.

Bucky will also increase his equipment/gear to extend his capabilities to a higher level, considering the number and level of the enemies he is about to fight. This means using adamantium/carbonadium bullets for his weapons, to use mainly with a sniper rifle, willing to be as much efective as possible.

The team will also focus to find an answer for every aspect, flaws and strong points of the oponents, not to be caught off guard in the middle of battle.

Also, they will be connected with communicators (ear plugs) for a better team play.

Strategy

Winter Soldier will be placed at a strategic point, where he can get an privileged view of the outside of the entire complex, using the sniper rifle to take out all the snipers already positioned at the The Moon, Lodge, Workshop, Powerplant and The Overlook.

M will start flying to cover the whole area and will drop flashbangs to blind anyone who is at those places, so Bucky can locate them with his night vision goggles, and then take them out using his marksmanship which is known to all, and that´s what he´s been doing for a while.

At the same time M make her move, Cassandra Cain and Raiden will blow smoke grenades to cover their entrance in the complex, using speed and agility to escape from whoever still lasting with a sniper. This move will also be made to confuse and mislead "The Moon Patrol", Raiden and Cassandra are perfectly capable of neutralize all LoA ninjas while in movement, and will obligate Bane Mr Freeze and Killer Croc to choose who to go after.. Monet will come right after them to help, Barnes will be in constant approach for better visibility and reach to tag the oponents helping his team as they move through the complex.

Kraven will provide cover, using his enhanced senses to prevent that his partner to get surprised by an enemy.

So Cass and Raiden will first confront Bane, Mr Freeze and Killer Croc while M come to team up and increase the advantage, considering the first two partners are way faster and she is stronger then those characters, so Raiden can easily cut Mr. Freeze in half before he can pull the trigger, then focus on Bane or Killer Croc, While Cass use the predicting movement to neutralize those 3, Monet can prevent them to try anything against her team, so my team won´t need much time neither effort to pass through this level.

**First part completed.. second part still to come (working progress)

#30 Posted by HigorM (3595 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

@HigorM: Take your time im in no rush though i cant say the same for the rest since i was very late posting myself

okay, i use to post in parts so i can work properly in wich part, in that way it´s more difficult to miss something..

@nickzambuto said:

Cadence and Esquire have already finished up. Cadence was the winner.

Since you guys are so friggin slow, I put him in an intermediate match with Nickthedevil, who's opponent dropped out. That way the finale isn't a threeway.

i´ve just started man! :P

#31 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

ahem

#32 Edited by HigorM (3595 posts) - - Show Bio

Moving on..

The Lodge

"Talia,Electra,and Deathstroke will also be patrolling the Lodge"

"2 Xenos will be near the workshop another 2 on the overlook and the final 3 will be around the lodge"

After taking care of "The Moon", my team will proceed to accomplish the mission and the next level is the Lodge. Monet, Cassandra an Raiden will be the first 3 to enter the perimeter, Cass will use smoke grenades so she can make a surprise attack along with Raiden, using a combination of batarangs, throwing knives and gunshots with the Silenced HK Mk 23 Sidearm, while they make the aproximation, and finally engage the real fight, Monet will be dropping small explosives making her enemies busy. Winter Soldier will keep his tactic by using the sniper rifle to cover his team at the same time Kraven make a smooth approach to use the blowgun to shoot poison darts against the 3 fighters. Talia is a non-factor if compared to the other players and will be the first to go down. Raiden will take care of Elektra, at least holding her enough time until someone come to help him. Cassandra and Monet will take care of Deathstroke, Cass will hold him using her abilities, and while he is distracted Monet will use her speed to fly speedblitz him using a big hard punch to knockout him. She will also help whoever needs in the middle of the battle. With this tactic and team effort is a matter of time to my team overcome these 3 so they can move on to the next level.

I also believe that the Xenos can be easily defeated by Raiden himself with the use of his speed and agility, considering that he has fought multiple enemies at the same time before, the Tanto and the Hi-Frequency Katana should be enough to slice all of them into pieces.. In any case, Bucky and Kraven are there to cover if needed.

Cassandra Cain vs Deathstroke:

Monet - speedblitz

X-Factor 223

Monet - rescuing..

Winter Soldier - marksmanship..

Manages to fire single explosive round into an assault rifle while the guy is running with a gun tucked under his arm.

Raiden vs Gekkos

#33 Posted by nickzambuto (12994 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's your bump

Don't forget about us

#34 Posted by Sherlock (7245 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto:Higor hasnt gotten inside yet so i have little to do
#35 Posted by nickzambuto (12994 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

@nickzambuto:Higor hasnt gotten inside yet so i have little to do

He PMed me asking for a bump because he already posted twice in a row. He said he lost a big text wall because of it, but he should be back soon.

#36 Posted by nickzambuto (12994 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you drop out or what?

#37 Posted by HigorM (3595 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: sorry bro, I traveled to enjoy the holiday but now I'm back!

#38 Posted by nickzambuto (12994 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM said:

@nickzambuto: sorry bro, I traveled to enjoy the holiday but now I'm back!

Send a message to Sherlock in your post so he knows.

#39 Edited by HigorM (3595 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock: sorry that it took too much time to respond..

LET´S MOVE ON!

"I will also replace the mine field stretching 10 yards out from the electric fence"

Bucky will be the answer for this, with 2 weeks for prep, he could manage to upgrade his EMP capabilities to a level he can emit the eletromagnetic pulse from longer distances..

He can even use the arm detached from his body to perform this particular task..

As the post-Cold War Winter Soldier, Bucky has an updated Winter Soldier BDU and gear:

Security jamming built in. The suit continues to give off a pulse which continuously jams and loops all recording devices for a few seconds.

If that doesn´t work, we call for the Hunter!

Or, with Kraven senses, he can sense then from distance (like Wolverine), preventing his team to get caught..

also, in that ocasion above, was Kraven himself who managed to set a trap and capture both Logan and Black Cat..

#40 Edited by HigorM (3595 posts) - - Show Bio

Floor 1-

The entire floor will be emptied and he floors will be covered in sheet metal and drilled down.Anything and everything that is not made of cunductable metal will also be removed.This entire room will be wired with electricity and with Sylars electrokinesis powering it wont be a problem.

I´m pretty sure that Monet have enough endurance to withstand that level of eletricity, also, from the moment they perceive electricity, the team will seek for different ways to move forward, like turning around or going over, Batgirl can use her grappling hook to avoid contact with the floor.

Monet gets blasted point blank by Jubilee’s powers and is unfazed.

Batgirl using her grappling hook/lines

I think that Bucky himself have some kind of resistance to electricity in his suit considering the nature of the arm..

Floor 2-

The first corridor will be frozen making it a tad slippery.Between Freeze and Sylar this shouldnt be a problem

Along the first corridor will be a speaker system playing this music

This said slippery corridor won´t be a problem, considering the existing gear of my team, grenades, small explosives, which can easily counteract this condition. Also, Monet can use her superior strength (10 tons) to punch the ground and literally break the ice :)

Or she can just rip and smash the place abart making a path for her team with the broken structures..

M rips open the Iron gates like nothing..

Monet rips the bars off a jail cell like they were paper..

**i will edit this later to close this section

#41 Posted by nickzambuto (12994 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's your bump. There's a search bar for future reference ;)

Get in here.

#42 Posted by Sherlock (7245 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm here again though I have little to do.Most of my stuff is easy enough to get through and I made sure to put all the baddies away from my team.The only thing that may make a difference is that higors team may be winded a bit when the fight goes down

#43 Edited by HigorM (3595 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so I finally got to the last part..

"Along the corridor will be two regenerators from RE4"

There is an easy way to kill renegerators without much effort.. This task will be performed by both Kraven and Winter Soldier, with a combination of gunfire and melee weapons.. Bucky will shoot them in the legs from distance with the MP7 Submachine Gun (Holographic Sight, Tactical Grip, Silencer), so he can be more precise and accurate. Then Kraven comes quickly enough to finish the job using his melee weapons (spear, hunting knife, machete). If necessary, Raiden is ready to help in any situation.

Manages to fire single explosive round into an assault rifle while the guy is running with a gun tucked under his arm.

Kraven defeats Black Panther..

here is the example:

"At the end of the second floor will be (Im assuming there is an open area since they all fit in the first round) David Cain Taskmaster and Ra's Al Ghul along with 15 LoA Ninjas"

For this mission, the team must work together to succeed. Assuming that all three have standard equipment, Ra's Al Ghul will not make much difference, and can be easily defeated by anyone on my team. Either Batgirl or Raiden have enough speed and skill to put him down in a matter of seconds.. The real problem is David Cain and Taskmaster, that´s why Ra´s has to be taken out first and fast so my team can win using the numerical superiority. Kraven will fight David Cain with the help of Raiden and Bucky while Monet and Batgirl take charge of ending Taksmaster..

- Kraven have enough skill and strength to match David Cain while Raiden uses his speed to find find the right moment to hit him with the HF Blade, one hit will be enough to put him out of the game. Bucky will be covering them, ready to shoot if necessary.

- Batgirl will keep Taskmaster busy using her body language prediction movement, while Monet use her speed and ability to fly to hit a nice punch to knockout him..

#44 Edited by HigorM (3595 posts) - - Show Bio

FINALLY the last part!

Final Floor-

Upon reaching the final area you will be faced with my team and my squad of 15 more LoA ninjas.

1.) King Bradley

2.) Hitomi

3.) Sylar Powers List:Cryokinesis,Electrokinesis,Enhanced Hearing,Flight,Healing Factor,Sonic scream

4.) Red X

5.) Gambit

vs

1.) Kraven the Hunter

2.) Winter Soldier

3.) Cassandra Cain

4.) M

5.) Raiden

STRATEGY

15 LoA Ninjas: Once again, the team will work togheter using their resources and skills in the best way possible, and without wasting time, the first action will be annihilate all ninjas. Bucky will throw smoke grenades against them and Shelock´s team and and then will get position looking to shoot anyone in his sight, while Cass uses small explosives, the team will attack from distance to destabilize the enemy, after that, the remaining ninjas will be dealt by Raiden. He is the person to do this job. With his speed and unique technique he will need a few seconds to finish the job. The combination of HF Blade and Tanto is too much for the ninjas to handle. After completing this task, his focus will be to help his team defeat the rest of the enemies. The goal is to eliminate all the ninjas before facing the main enemies, thus preventing the team from be outnumbered. Batgirl will grab any sword left by the ninjas so she can use in the fight.

1.) King Bradley

I think he is the one of the most dangerous characters here, i need to take him out fast or things will get complicated, so i think the best way to kill him is keep him busy until someone comes to attack him by surprise so he can´t see what´s comming.. like seen in this video at: 5:00

The main objective is constantly hurt him so he keeps regenerating until reach the limit being severely injured and whoever fights him will focus on attack his eye so he can´t get any advantage while fighting my team. Flash grenades will be used in the middle of the fight to compromise his vision..

I think that Raiden could do the job, or at least put a good fight and accomplish the task and overload him through the fight so he get tired and exausted.. the cyberninja got

enough speed, skill and durability to sustain his attacks..

2.) Hitomi

Batgirl is the answer! She seems to be very skilled but not as Cass Cain, who constantly fights and wins the top martial artists in DcU. I think she can beat Hitomi after a good fight. Hitomi has no answer for Batgirl´s body language / movement prediction. Honestly i think Cassandra is faster then Hitomi so that should be a key factor in this fight. The only problem is her durability, but no one can resist pressure points, and that´s something Batgirl can do without much problem. She´ll predict her movements and that´s all she needs to strike her hard and good. She can also throw batarangs in the middle of the fight so she can make open her guard to a good strike. Her blows should be enough to put Hitomi down since Cassandra is used to fight and defeat metahumans enemies, and she is also capable to adapt herself if needed while fighting Hitomi, using stronger hits or copying movements. Black Bat can also use a previous gained sword to increase her chances in the fight.

Using batarangs:

Speed / Agility / Combat Speed:

Fighting Skills:

With the strength to crush a normal human's skull she takes out a metahuman.

Her first encounter with a superhuman. She holds back her first punch but after seeing he doesn't get hurt she gets confused. batman steps in and tries to direct the thug away but is defeated. Later he chases her after beating batman and she takes him down good old fashion way.

Nerve Strikes:

vs Lady Shiva

I see him as the main threat considering his power set, so i think that the best way to deal with it is throwing Monet to fight him since she got superior physical stats, specially durability, and with 10 ton strength she can handle him. But she needs be fast and go rampage against him with all she got. She must at least hold him enough time until someone comes to help her.

Monet feats - strength, agility, reflexes, endurance..

4.) Red X

This characters is a little mysterious for me, but by what i see/read about him/she i think Bucky could be sucessfull in his fight. This enemy seems to be very skilled and dangerous, also have a useful suit, but Bucky has faced worst enemies like Wolverine, which he manage to take down in two different occasions. Also, with the bionic arm, Bucky can just emit an EMP to shutdown his suit, and use eletrical discharges at close range..

5.) Gambit

Kraven should have no problem dealing with him, Remy is very agile and skilled but is nowhere near Spider-man, someone the Hunter is used to contend with. Kraven has also been fighting other characters with high agility level like Daredevil and emerged victorious. His durability and healing factor is there to keep going after any strike of Gambit. Considering his gear, Kraven isn´t in disavantage, so he can use the blowgun not to mention the lasers as surprise attack.. He is just a superior character, stronger and way more durable then his opponent. This fight shouldn´t last much, after that he´ll help whoever needs at the moment.

Kraven feats - agility, speed, reflexes, fighting the X-men, fights with Spidey..

- healing factor:

I finished! sorry for the delay!

#45 Posted by nickzambuto (12994 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's get one more rebuttle in then finish it up. Take as long as you need, it's not like we're pressed for time here :P

#46 Posted by Sherlock (7245 posts) - - Show Bio

I did see this I will get on it in a bit

#47 Edited by Sherlock (7245 posts) - - Show Bio
@HigorM said:  

I agree the ninjas wont do much here so i wont bother with them

I think he is the one of the most dangerous characters here, i need to take him out fast or things will get complicated, so i think the best way to kill him is keep him busy until someone comes to attack him by surprise so he can´t see what´s comming.. like seen in this video at: 5:00

While a good strategy your entire team suffers from the same problem.I dont see it making much difference in this fight.My team will know that yours is coming so a surprise attack is out of the question.After the battle begins everyone is going to be pretty occupied.Double teaming isnt likely either 

main objective is constantly hurt him so he keeps regenerating until reach the limit being severely injured and whoever fights him will focus on attack his eye so he can´t get any advantage while fighting my team. Flash grenades will be used in the middle of the fight to compromise his vision..

I think that Raiden could do the job, or at least put a good fight and accomplish the task and overload him through the fight so he get tired and exausted.. the cyberninja got

enough speed, skill and durability to sustain his attacks.

I would like to point out that Bradley does not in fact have a healing factor 
Flash grenades will not work at all to effect his vision as shown here 

I would like to direct your attention to 3:05.Ling uses a flash bomb and as you can see it did nothing to Bradleys Ultimate Eye 
I would also like to direct you to 1:00.Not many street levelers can pull off a blitz like that.Bottom line Bradley is FAST 

I cant load the Raiden video you posted so i looked up his fight with Vamp.Needless to say his speed in that fight while impressive is not on the same level as Bradley or even some of his opponents 

As for tanking Damage and getting tired and such 

This is a fight directly after the fight you posted.Bradley here has been stabbed shot twice and had his ultimate eye blinded.He is also fighting an opponent who can kill him with one touch. 
And the Raiden Video for any who care to see 

Gotta say nice showing of strength speed and dance moves (LOL) but nothing that would put him above Bradley in any category 

Batgirl is the answer! She seems to be very skilled but not as Cass Cain, who constantly fights and wins the top martial artists in DcU. I think she can beat Hitomi after a good fight. Hitomi has no answer for Batgirl´s body language / movement prediction. Honestly i think Cassandra is faster then Hitomi so that should be a key factor in this fight. The only problem is her durability, but no one can resist pressure points, and that´s something Batgirl can do without much problem. She´ll predict her movements and that´s all she needs to strike her hard and good. She can also throw batarangs in the middle of the fight so she can make open her guard to a good strike. Her blows should be enough to put Hitomi down since Cassandra is used to fight and defeat metahumans enemies, and she is also capable to adapt herself if needed while fighting Hitomi, using stronger hits or copying movements. Black Bat can also use a previous gained sword to increase her chances in the fight.

Im not going to try to discredit Cains skill since to put it bluntly I'm not that good. 
Speed i will give Cass but i dont see that defining the fight 

At 4:58 Tifa Lockheart uses a speed up 'spell' to make herself and her friends faster.Hitomi takes the attack like a champ parrying almost every one 
Cass is fast but not that fast. 
While pressure points may work Cass will have to connect with them.Against any skilled opponent that will be difficult.Against one who can end you with one shot that will be near impossible. 

Strength feats at 2:44 and 3:12 make her easily the strongest person here Physically. 

This one best demonstrates her skill.Note again that Tifa has materia and is damed fast even with out the speed boost.Hitomi is the only one in the series without magic or a weapon. 

I see him as the main threat considering his power set, so i think that the best way to deal with it is throwing Monet to fight him since she got superior physical stats, specially durability, and with 10 ton strength she can handle him. But she needs be fast and go rampage against him with all she got. She must at least hold him enough time until someone comes to help her.

Monet feats - strength, agility, reflexes, endurance..

These are the true heavy weights in the fight IMO.I agree that Monet has Sylar beat in physical stats but his healing factor is damed impressive.He can shrugg off quite a bit.Not to mention with his Cryokinesis he can one shot her easily enough. 

This is all managed in less than a second and so you wont make the same mistake Fetts did,these guys are not encased in ice.They are in fact frozen solid strait through.This is a huge attack for him here.Coupled with his range attack (Electrokinesis and Sonic Scream) he has an obvious advantage at a distance.His flight will also make him the most difficult to tag in general so couple that with Electric bolts he can easily fire one or two off at your other team members while in his fight with Monet 

This characters is a little mysterious for me, but by what i see/read about him/she i think Bucky could be sucessfull in his fight. This enemy seems to be very skilled and dangerous, also have a useful suit, but Bucky has faced worst enemies like Wolverine, which he manage to take down in two different occasions. Also, with the bionic arm, Bucky can just emit an EMP to shutdown his suit, and use eletrical discharges at close range..

To be honest im kicking myself for using Red X instead of Robin with the suit.Red X has a major limit in showings.After the suit he is pretty much an acrobatic and skilled person with peal stats.Im sure he can keep Bucky on his toes but he wont win.Im curious how can he use his EMP without shutting down his arm? 
If his suit is still functional then Bucky has no chance do to his cloaking.Cant fight if you cant find your opponent and Bucky has no way of doing so 

Gambit Vs Kraven 
The obvious answer here is range.Kraven may have the better stats but his range is very limited.Gambit on the other had throws exploding projectiles.He can do so with great accuracy and is fully capable of throwing multiple ones at once.Kraven is going to be on his toes no matter how you look at it and if anyone can keep the fight at a distance Remy is the one to do it.His own speed and agility (While not on par with the Hunters) will make him difficult to tag especially if he makes an effort to keep out of Melee range.
#48 Posted by nickzambuto (12994 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright people, let's hurry up and get voting over with. The match has taken too long already.

I'll read through and vote after school.

#49 Posted by HigorM (3595 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: can´t i reply some things?

#50 Posted by YoungJustice (6682 posts) - - Show Bio

I am biased. Cant vote.