Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Esquire

@CadenceV2 said:

@Strider92: @Esquire:

I belive this was the proof. However he says Tin Soilder. Wheres the confirmation he was slicing a Adamantium Robot? Also how come (if it is a Adamantium Robot) Daken M-Claws cant effortlessly cut thru Wolverines Claws or Skeleton?

@strider92: That was mentioned several times in the debate. I brought up cutting adamantium at least twice on the second page, and Daken being able to cut through Kharn's armor with his M-Claw was mentioned in every single one of my posts. If you didn't read them, why are you voting?

@CadenceV2: Logan fought the robot earlier in that arc, before he had the M-Blade, and it beat him up pretty good because he couldn't cut it. Then he got the M-Blade and sliced straight through. He says 'tin soldier' because he's monologuing. You don't think they're going to send a robot made out of tin to fight someone with adamantium claws, do you? Even his bone claws could cut through tin.

On the Wolverine point, quoted from my last post on the second page:

said:

Also the Above Scan is PIS as Wolverine Claws and Skeleton never been cut thru by M-Claws. Just Saying.

That's completely false. Show me a scan where Wolvy's tanked the M-Blade. You can't, because there aren't any. Here what happened when Daken fought Logan when he had M-Claws: Daken stabs Wolverine with his bone claws, and then Howlett comments on Daken holding back the M-Claw. Daken never gets blocked by adamantium, he simply doesn't actually want to kill his father. In fact, you know what the only thing was that ever blocked Daken's M-Claws? Wolverine wielding the Muramasa blade. So much for the bogus PIS call.

Again, Wolverine has never been hit by the Muramasa blade. He's stated multiple times it could kill him, and even gave it to Cyclops a couple of times in case he ever 'needed to be stopped,' but the writers won't let him get hit by it because he would then die. Which is bad for sales. Wolverine has never blocked the M-Claws with his claws. Read his fights with Daken, you'll see.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#52  Edited By Strider1992

@Esquire: I read the debate and:

1. I don't see that robot being confirmed as adamantium

2. What type of adamantium is the robot made of? Theres like 3 different types all with different levels of durability.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire: I here what your saying and agree. Im saying there is no Proof that M Blades can cut Adamantium. He can kill his father with the M claw because of the HF it cancells out. Not becuase it cuts thru Adamantium or Pirces it.

Not that matter. Daekn can pierce and cut thru the Fiber Bundels of Kharns Mark 4 Armour and thru Joints for sure. But Kharn is so experiance fighter that with his Gorechild with Soul Stealing power and No Protection or Adamantium Skeleton Kharn should Cut Daken in Half or KO when his Daemon Weapon howls for it.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Esquire

@Strider92 said:

@Esquire: I read the debate and:

1. I don't see that robot being confirmed as adamantium

2. What type of adamantium is the robot made of? Theres like 3 different types all with different levels of durability.

I don't have a scanner or the book in question, so I'm unable to confirm via scans that the robot was adamantium. I also don't recall it's grade being stated. However, Wolverine also sliced through Sabretooth's adamantium neck with the Muramasa blade when he killed him the first time. Logan also cut off his arm, but I'm not sure if all of his bones were adamantium or only his spinal cord.

@CadenceV2 said:

@Esquire: I here what your saying and agree. Im saying there is no Proof that M Blades can cut Adamantium. He can kill his father with the M claw because of the HF it cancells out. Not becuase it cuts thru Adamantium or Pirces it.

Not that matter. Daekn can pierce and cut thru the Fiber Bundels of Kharns Mark 4 Armour and thru Joints for sure. But Kharn is so experiance fighter that with his Gorechild with Soul Stealing power and No Protection or Adamantium Skeleton Kharn should Cut Daken in Half or KO when his Daemon Weapon howls for it.

If you don't accept the robot as adamantium, I'm unable to find scans to prove that it is. However, he also cut through Sabretooth's adamantium neck. And finally, he cut through Iron Patriot who is far more durable than Kharn, or at least than Kharn is allowed to be in this thread. So Daken is certainly capable of cutting through Power Armor. And as for the Kharn/Gorechild/Daken debate, I still think Daken could cut through Gorechild's handle since he likes to disarm his foes. However, we both know each other's stances from the actual debate, so I won't belabor it again.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By lady_liberty

I've gotta vote for CadenceV2. Kharn is just too insane.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire: I actually didnt know the Sabertooth head Chop. Is he dead for sure? If so what a F***in waste.

Your right about the stances we take. I know Kharn and only have a hand full of Daken from Dark Avengers.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Chaos Prime

@Strider92 said:

I'm gonna vote for Cadence here. His characters durability are going to give him the win.

i agree..CadenceV2 ftw imo.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Esquire

@CadenceV2 said:

@Esquire: I actually didnt know the Sabertooth head Chop. Is he dead for sure? If so what a F***in waste.

Your right about the stances we take. I know Kharn and only have a hand full of Daken from Dark Avengers.

Sabretooth was dead for a while, but he's back now. I can't remember how.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Strider1992

@Esquire said:

I don't have a scanner or the book in question, so I'm unable to confirm via scans that the robot was adamantium.

Wait was that robot the S.H.I.V.A thing that was in Origins?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By renamed040924

4-2 Cadence

I just wanna double check real quick,

@Lady_Liberty said:

I've gotta vote for CadenceV2. Kharn is just too insane.

@Chaos Prime said:

@Strider92 said:

I'm gonna vote for Cadence here. His characters durability are going to give him the win.

i agree..CadenceV2 ftw imo.

Did you fellows read the debate? This is a tournament, and votes are supposed to be made off the debate rather than who actually wins. I just wanna check, so the votes can properly be counted.

@Esquire said:

That's completely false. Show me a scan where Wolvy's tanked the M-Blade. You can't, because there aren't any. Here what happened when Daken fought Logan when he had M-Claws: Daken stabs Wolverine with his bone claws, and then Howlett comments on Daken holding back the M-Claw. Daken never gets blocked by adamantium, he simply doesn't actually want to kill his father. In fact, you know what the only thing was that ever blocked Daken's M-Claws? Wolverine wielding the Muramasa blade. So much for the bogus PIS call.

How did Daken even get through Wolverine's chest if he used his bone claws and not the Muramasa?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Strider1992

@nickzambuto: I'll read through it again to make sure theres nothing i've overlooked.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By renamed040924

@Strider92 said:

@nickzambuto: I'll read through it again to make sure theres nothing i've overlooked.

lol I didn't mean to quote you, just the guy that quote you. But go ahead and re-read if you want.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Esquire

@Strider92 said:

@Esquire said:

I don't have a scanner or the book in question, so I'm unable to confirm via scans that the robot was adamantium.

Wait was that robot the S.H.I.V.A thing that was in Origins?

Erm...I think so. It was in Origins, I'm pretty sure.

@nickzambuto said:

@Esquire said:

How did Daken even get through Wolverine's chest if he used his bone claws and not the Muramasa?

Iunno...Magic? But seriously, I'd guess he just slipped between the ribs or something. \Wolverine says he held back the M-Claws, though, so it must have worked somehow.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By renamed040924

@Esquire said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Esquire said:

Iunno...Magic? But seriously, I'd guess he just slipped between the ribs or something. \Wolverine says he held back the M-Claws, though, so it must have worked somehow.

But he stabbed him in the chest? You can't slip between a chest!

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Esquire

@nickzambuto said:

@Esquire said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Esquire said:

But there's cartilage between the ribs, right? Or am I making that up? It's not the first time Daken's stabbed him, either. Maybe it's all writer error, but it's consistent.

No Caption Provided
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By renamed040924

@Esquire said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Esquire said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Esquire said:

But there's cartilage between the ribs, right? Or am I making that up? It's not the first time Daken's stabbed him, either. Maybe it's all writer error, but it's consistent.

No Caption Provided

I made a mistake, yeah he probably got between the bones.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Esquire

@nickzambuto: It's all good. That's all I can come up with, at least.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto: @Esquire: I blame Global warming. it works for me.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Esquire

@CadenceV2: Can't argue with that reasoning.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By renamed040924

Cadence wins, 4-2. Sorry Esquire, even disounting my vote it's still 3-2, so Cadence wins either way.

You did well Esquire, and it's always a pleasure to hear your debates. Now GTFO.

Cadence, congratulations. Meanwhile Sherlock and Higor's debate hasn't even started.

Don't rest just yet though. Nickthedevil's partner dropped out, so since there's so much time before Sherlock and Higor finish up, I'm putting you two into an intermediate match, that way the final isn't a threeway.

You up for this??!!

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Chaos Prime

sorry if there was any miss understanding on my part,i did read all debates & epic they were for both teams but my vote is still the same :)

CadenceV2 gets my vote.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By renamed040924

@Chaos Prime said:

sorry if there was any miss understanding on my part,i did read all debates & epic they were for both teams but my vote is still the same :)

CadenceV2 gets my vote.

In that case he wins. Thank you.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#73  Edited By nickthedevil

@nickzambuto: Damn... straight.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By renamed040924

@nickthedevil said:

Then you'd better be ready... tomorrow... or maybe the next day...

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#75  Edited By nickthedevil

@nickzambuto said:

@nickthedevil said:

Then you'd better be ready... tomorrow... or maybe the next day...

I'M READY NOWWWWWWWWWW

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Esquire

Curses, foiled again. Dang nigh-invulnerable, super-speeding, ultra-skilled, futuristic space marines. I did my best. They'll remember this fight for a while. >:(

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Chaos Prime

@Esquire said:

Curses, foiled again. Dang nigh-invulnerable, super-speeding, ultra-skilled, futuristic space marines. I did my best. They'll remember this fight for a while. >:(

it was close, very close :)

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Esquire

@Chaos Prime said:

@Esquire said:

it was close, very close :)

It was a fun match to think about, for sure. If I'm completely honest, though, his team would probably take the majority over mine. Certainly not a stomp, though. Thanks for reading!

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Chaos Prime

been a pleasure reading all the debates.Battle forum imo is back to its best because of these tournies so well done to all involved!!!!!!!!!!!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire: I agree Titus would been killed and Ultimate Spidey would been picked off more than likely by HE. Lucius was 50/50 on Cyke hitting him or reching Cyke via a quick dodge. Its was the Kharn vs Daken and Karandras I really pushed for.

GG.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Esquire

@CadenceV2 said:

@Esquire: I agree Titus would been killed and Ultimate Spidey would been picked off more than likely by HE. Lucius was 50/50 on Cyke hitting him or reching Cyke via a quick dodge. Its was the Kharn vs Daken and Karandras I really pushed for.

GG.

Yeah, this is a match that would be really fun to watch unfold. I think Daken does have a chance to take a few matches away from Kharn, and if he wins then my team wins, but from all the Kharn stuff I've been seeing lately, I think the Betrayer would take the majority. This might be my favorite debate I've ever done, though, and at least I got a couple of votes. Great match, man. I look forward to meeting again sometime.