Marvel

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By AweSam

Can someone tell me about their powers and feats, I actually have no knowledge and I'm kind of curious.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

Poseidon seemed and looked more powerful than Hades, but atleast Hades has feats like beating up Thor, and other stuff.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

@AweSam said:

Can someone tell me about their powers and feats, I actually have no knowledge and I'm kind of curious.

Hades has beaten Thor & Poseidon from i know has no feats except that he's worshipped by them Atlateans.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O mighty Wikipedia shed light on these 2 foes.

It says they are equal in power but I'm going with Hades (Pluto) who overpowered Dr strange in a magical battle once. So as long as this battle isn't in the ocean Hades should win because he is just as strong and has the bonus powers of draining the life of whoever he touches (it worked on Hercules it will work on Poseidon). Hades also has a helmet which makes him invincible

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Roddy010

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

It says they are equal in power but I'm going with Hades (Pluto) who overpowered Dr strange in a magical battle once. So as long as this battle isn't in the ocean Hades should win because he is just as strong and has the bonus powers of draining the life of whoever he touches (it worked on Hercules it will work on Poseidon). Hades also has a helmet which makes him invincible

Poseidon was said to be second only to Zeus...

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Roddy010 said:

this is Marvel versions of the Characters not Greek mythology.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Roddy010

@Roddy010 said:

Marvel's version is still based off of the actual Greek/Roman Mythology...Not much was really changed (unless I missed something) and Neptune has always been stated to be second only to Zeus himself..Beside that "wiki" that you looked up only said on Marvel.com was referring to his magical ability and not over all power...It also said that his abilities still have yet to be depicted...

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

I doubt the draining touch will affect Neptune the same way it affected Hercules. Different in power levels. Does the helmet really make him invincible? Neptune also seems to look more powerful. But i wouldn't be surprised if they were equal.

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant said:

I doubt the draining touch will affect Neptune the same way it affected Hercules. Different in power levels. Does the helmet really make him invincible? Neptune also seems to look more powerful. But i wouldn't be surprised if they were equal.

Well Hercules is a God in the Marvel Universe so I'm sure it would have some affect on Poseidon. Woops spelling error I meant Invisible, even to other gods. Pluto seems to be a very powerful character. He has energy blasts, Draining touch, Invisible helmet, and is just as strong as Neptune except that he has those other bonus's I listed. So I would rate him like a lil higher then Neptune. However Hades has always been my favorite Greek God.

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Roddy010 said:

@Roddy010 said:

Marvel's version is still based off of the actual Greek/Roman Mythology...Not much was really changed (unless I missed something) and Neptune has always been stated to be second only to Zeus himself..Beside that "wiki" that you looked up only said on Marvel.com was referring to his magical ability and not over all power...It also said that his abilities still have yet to be depicted...

However they are still different. Neptune is stronger in greek mythology but not in the Marvel Universe, Neptune does get the bonus power of breathing underwater but that hardly compares to Hades powers like Draining touch, Invisibility helmet, magical prowess enough to beat Dr. Strange.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Roddy010

@Roddy010 said:

@Roddy010 said:

However they are still different. Neptune is stronger in greek mythology but not in the Marvel Universe, Neptune does get the bonus power of breathing underwater but that hardly compares to Hades powers like Draining touch, Invisibility helmet, magical prowess enough to beat Dr. Strange.

Well if they are equal as you say then how can you compare?

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Roddy010 said:

@Roddy010 said:

@Roddy010 said:

Well if they are equal as you say then how can you compare?

there equal in strength but Hades has extra powers