• Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rulk wins handily. He's too much for Polaris.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Polaris is dumb she should have this with ease. She's in ASGARD! A place filled with weapons made of magic metals that'd cut even the Red Hulk with ease.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: Can mutants manipulate Asgardian metal? I know Mags has stopped Mjolnir once, but all of Asgard? Idk. Polaris is way weaker than Classic Magneto, and I'd surmise most Asgardian tech and magical alloys can only be manipulated by somebody stronger in the magnetic field or who can manipulate magical forces.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: Can mutants manipulate Asgardian metal? I know Mags has stopped Mjolnir once, but all of Asgard? Idk. Polaris is way weaker than Classic Magneto, and I'd surmise most Asgardian tech and magical alloys can only be manipulated by somebody stronger in the magnetic field or who can manipulate magical forces.

I see no reason why she couldn't effect Asgardian metals. As you said, Magneto has done so. Both use magnetism. Mjolnir can even control magnetism but still has been effected by it. Magneto may have greater control, but they still both simply control magnetism. Taskmaster has lifted the Odin spear with simply his bare hands. I see no reason why Polaris couldn't lift it magnetically. Really, Magneto effecting Mjolnir makes your argument pretty pointless. If anything could resist magnetism, it would. From it's own magnetic powers to the enchants upon it. Perhaps if a weapon like Mjolnir were both design to manipulate magnetism and the user were actively controlling it to resist one's magnetic power it might stop it. However, I've seen many Asgardians wield sword and such without ever show any magnetic powers. Even still, as Mjolnir has show….even those with shown magnetic powers have still been effected by magnetism.

Seriously, I'm not saying she can bend or reform their metals, but simply hitting him with it seems easily within her power.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

How good are her shields?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Hulk.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Isnt Polaris basically a girl with Magneto's powers. Rulk should crush her head with much trouble

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With flight and force fields how does he get close enough to do anything? She should be able to maneuver between his mega leaps. Couldn't she just win via BFR?

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

red hulk

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think polaris can hax him. Blood brnd his ass

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She either wins after a long battle (manages to evade Rulk), or dies instantly (Rulk gets ahold of her).

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dami24434