#1 Posted by The Iron Spider (580 posts) - - Show Bio

so?

#2 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

polar bears!!!...heard they could even beat Grizzlies...by animal experts actually

#3 Posted by We Are Legend (4721 posts) - - Show Bio

Polar Bears will eat the Panda Express mascot.

#4 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

We Are Legend says:

"Polar Bears will eat the Panda Express mascot."

.......with chopsticks =D

#5 Posted by We Are Legend (4721 posts) - - Show Bio

Zenma says:

"We Are Legend says:
"Polar Bears will eat the Panda Express mascot."
.......with chopsticks =D"

ya...

#6 Posted by The Iron Spider (580 posts) - - Show Bio

pandas look fierce when they're angry though

#7 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

The Iron Spider says:

"pandas look fierce when they're angry though"

yeah they could just use bamboo sticks to poke the polar bears

#8 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Polar Bears.

#9 Posted by Crocbait (101 posts) - - Show Bio

panda bears. kung fu panda proves it. ...hehehe

#10 Posted by The Iron Spider (580 posts) - - Show Bio

Crocbait says:

"panda bears. kung fu panda proves it. ...hehehe"

yeah man. kung fu pandas.

#11 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

Pandas are cuter...

Panda + Kitty = Panty
Post Edited:2008-03-04 09:46:53

#12 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Polar Bear

#13 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Polar Bear

#14 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

The one whose name starts with P. That narrows things down, doesn't it.

#15 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Panda.

A polar bear would not mess with this. And, people have mentioned to me that I remind them of a panda....

#16 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

". And, people have mentioned to me that I remind them of a panda...."

That means a polar bear would definitely win XD

#17 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm... The panda is a docile and peaceful hippie creature that spends all its day eating bamboo, and the polar bear is a hunter in the cold, bleak environment. A polar bear weighs between 300-600 kg, while a panda weighs about 115 kg. The polar bear would slaughter him. Poor panda.

#18 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

But a panda would win out of sheer awesomeness. They're so cute and cuddly ^_^

@Resontate: I'm watching you...

#19 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

In a physical fight. The Polar bear would win. In a cuteness battle, definately a panda

#20 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"But a panda would win out of sheer awesomeness. They're so cute and cuddly ^_^"

And polar bears aren't? I mean, look at them

You can not tell me the Pola bear getting chummy with a dog is not cute.

#21 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Panda's spend most of their time sitting around on the ground eating bamboo's. They are indeed agile tree climbers but that's really it. They spend 12 hours a day on the ground eating. They aren't much of a fighting species.

Polar bears are the only true carnivores out of all the bears. Polar bears are like always on the move. Because they are hunters and live in a harsh environment (tundra). They are very good swimmers, run fast, and strong animals. And if I'm not mistaking they are bigger then panda's. Much bigger. So, Polar bear wins this.

#22 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Panda's spend most of their time sitting around on the ground eating bamboo's. They are indeed agile tree climbers but that's really it. They spend 12 hours a day on the ground eating. They aren't much of a fighting species. Polar bears are the only true carnivores out of all the bears. Polar bears are like always on the move. Because they are hunters and live in a harsh environment (tundra). They are very good swimmers, run fast, and strong animals. And if I'm not mistaking they are bigger then panda's. Much bigger. So, Polar bear wins this. "

lowest weight for a polar bear, 287 kg. highest for a panda, 197

#23 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

They are both very cute :). But a polar bear is more cute when it's a baby, while Panda bears are always cute. So, in a cute contest Panda's wins.

BABY POLAR BEAR!!!!!!

Oh so cute lol.

#24 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"But a panda would win out of sheer awesomeness. They're so cute and cuddly ^_^"
And polar bears aren't? I mean, look at them You can not tell me the Pola bear getting chummy with a dog is not cute."

Is that real o_O

#25 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation says:

"Shaper says:
"Panda's spend most of their time sitting around on the ground eating bamboo's. They are indeed agile tree climbers but that's really it. They spend 12 hours a day on the ground eating. They aren't much of a fighting species. Polar bears are the only true carnivores out of all the bears. Polar bears are like always on the move. Because they are hunters and live in a harsh environment (tundra). They are very good swimmers, run fast, and strong animals. And if I'm not mistaking they are bigger then panda's. Much bigger. So, Polar bear wins this. "
lowest weight for a polar bear, 287 kg. highest for a panda, 197"

Yea, I feel bad for panda's. They are endangered and have such bad ineffective digestive systems. I hear they are trying to make a clone panda to save them. I hope they survive.

#26 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Assimilation says:
"Shaper says:
lowest weight for a polar bear, 287 kg. highest for a panda, 197"
Yea, I feel bad for panda's. They are endangered and have such bad ineffective digestive systems. I hear they are trying to make a clone panda to save them. I hope they survive. "

Panda's have actually made a rebound, and are presently rising, so it is likely that they will survive, unless poaching goes up

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Assimilation says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
And polar bears aren't? I mean, look at them You can not tell me the Pola bear getting chummy with a dog is not cute."
Is that real o_O"

yes, it is

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Assimilation says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Umm...well...the wolf doesn't look like it's too happy to be there...and....it doesn't look like it's getting chummy to me o_O"

First off, it's a husky, not a wolf, and second, it is still adorable. I mean, it looks awesome, and the husky was uninjured, so they seemd pretty chummy

#27 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:

Umm...well...the wolf doesn't look like it's too happy to be there...and....it doesn't look like it's getting chummy to me o_O

#28 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

@Assimilation: THANK YOU! I needed that. I've been getting piss off about animals being endangered and one of the cause are because of poaching. I hate when people kill animals for their own gain. I hope they end up like the tigers who population has been rising since 2000, right?

#29 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"@Assimilation: THANK YOU! I needed that. I've been getting piss off about animals being endangered and one of the cause are because of poaching. I hate when people kill animals for their own gain. I hope they end up like the tigers who population has been rising since 2000, right?"
yep, and the wolves, who have been steadily rising for years. I hate poachers with a passion. I mean, I don't even eat meat, i don't want any animal to die.Ps. Awesome pic dude
Post Edited:2008-03-04 18:14:09
#30 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is the bear hugging the dog?

#31 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Fine, the husky doesn't look too happy. They don't look like they're even getting chummy. It looks like....something else that the panda is doing...

#32 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Assimilation says:
"Shaper says:
"@Assimilation: THANK YOU! I needed that. I've been getting piss off about animals being endangered and one of the cause are because of poaching. I hate when people kill animals for their own gain. I hope they end up like the tigers who population has been rising since 2000, right?"
yep, and the wolves, who have been steadily rising for years. I hate poachers with a passion. I mean, I don't even eat meat, i don't want any animal to die. Ps. Awesome pic dude
Post Edited:2008-03-04 18:14:09"
Lol, thank you. I hate poachers too, but, I always ate meat. And still do. I sometimes feel bad but I keep doing it. I just hate veg's so I eat meat. I love animals and want to protect them but eating meat is a natural thing. So, I feel bad but still do it because I like it."

oh, i got nothing against it. I just can't stand it when they kill an animal and don't eat the meat, or use the fur, and just mount it ovger their fireplace of use it as a rug. that is so disrespectful.

#33 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Why is the bear hugging the dog?"

I don't know...

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Fine, the *husky* doesn't look too happy. They don't look like they're even getting chummy. It looks like....something *else* that the panda is doing..."

it's a polar bear, not a panda. lol :P

#34 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation says:

"Shaper says:
yep, and the wolves, who have been steadily rising for years. I hate poachers with a passion. I mean, I don't even eat meat, i don't want any animal to die. Ps. Awesome pic dude

Lol, thank you. I hate poachers too, but, I always ate meat. And still do. I sometimes feel bad but I keep doing it. I just hate veg's so I eat meat. I love animals and want to protect them but eating meat is a natural thing. So, I feel bad but still do it because I like it.

#35 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation says:

"Shaper says:
"Assimilation says:
"Shaper says:
Lol, thank you. I hate poachers too, but, I always ate meat. And still do. I sometimes feel bad but I keep doing it. I just hate veg's so I eat meat. I love animals and want to protect them but eating meat is a natural thing. So, I feel bad but still do it because I like it."
oh, i got nothing against it. I just can't stand it when they kill an animal and don't eat the meat, or use the fur, and just mount it ovger their fireplace of use it as a rug. that is so disrespectful."

Yea, it is.

#36 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Assimilation says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Fine, the *husky* doesn't look too happy. They don't look like they're even getting chummy. It looks like....something *else* that the panda is doing..."
it's a polar bear, not a panda. lol :P"
And that was a typo. It still doesn't distract from the fact the polar bear looks like its trying to rape the husky."

fine then new pics:

#37 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:

And that was a typo.

It still doesn't distract from the fact the polar bear looks like its trying to rape the husky.

#38 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Assimilation says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
And that was a typo. It still doesn't distract from the fact the polar bear looks like its trying to rape the husky."
fine then new pics: "

AWWWWWWW, That's so cute.

#39 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, that last one still looks like it.

#40 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Yeah, that last one still looks like it."

Sadly, i can not deny that

#41 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

sooooo anyways.....what bear will win????

#42 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Zenma says:

"sooooo anyways.....what bear will win????"

Polar bear

#43 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation says:

"Zenma says:
"sooooo anyways.....what bear will win????"

Polar bear"

yes i agree