Pokemon vs The Spectre,Franklin Richards, and Zero Hour Parallax.

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SilverGalford

these are the pokemons :

Mew

mewtwo

palkia

dialga

ditto

togekiss

darkrai

gastly (anime)

entie (movie)

battle to death

who wins?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dredeuced

Even if you take Dialga and Palkia's space/time manipulation to the extreme and assume they've abstract level entities (I don't, but some will argue it), Zero Hour Parallax recreated the entire DCverse and should be far too powerful for team 1 to mess with.

Also the spectre is spitestomp, depending on how much of God's Wrath he has. Omniversal agent of The Presence capable of defeating basically anyone.

Franklin could probably solo unless you want to argue that Palkia and Dialga are as powerful as abstract level entities, assuming Adult Franklin.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NeonGameWave

Team 2 wrecks.

ascenscion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ascenscion

Depends on Dialga and Palkia's rough equivalent power in respect to DC & Marvel's deities. I mean, Arceus is creator and Dialga/Palkia can completely stop time across the whole universe, alter the whole universe to fit their requirements, etc. Without Arceus, though, I think Team 2 takes this, mainly because I can't really ascertain D&P;'s respective power equivalent to the DC and Marvel universe.

Salamence123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Salamence123

Team Pokemon Dialga can stop time giving ditto even more time to pick and choose who to transform into on team 2 using their powers against them Palkia can control space creating black holes and what not those 3 alone win this match

zgsahaA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zgsahaA

Mewtwo is all is needed the rest of the Pokemon would just go somewhere else while Mewtwo destroy the team and Ditto can just transform into Lucifer Morningstar and destroy the both verse Jirachi can also just wish the two verse away.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Mewtwo soloing