• 54 results
LordMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LordMasterGod

Win by death/KO no planet destruction. morals on. takes place at pokemon league. 100 yd apart.

Mew

mewtwo

palkia

dialga

ditto

togekiss

darkrai

gastly (anime)

entie (movie)

vs

Big Six
Big Six
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NeonGameWave

Pokemon. Dialga and Palkia`s time abilities alone will make it hard for the JLA, adding to that is Darkrai`s shadow abilities and conventional attacks won`t be able to harm him.

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Obtrusive

I don't know some of those pokes, but I am going to say justice league anyways. To be fair im not much of a poke fan. Plus batman probably has pokeballs on his belt.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Rumble Man

@Obtrusive: That aint adam west batman

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Martian Manhunter mindrapes both mew and mewtwo (since he is the greater telepath), Flash blitzes Palkia and Dialga (vibrate his hand through them before they can manipulate time or space), Batman or Wonder Woman can deal with Ditto (Bruce fighting himself shouldn't be a problem, Ditto can't copy divine weapons so Wonder Woman can win easily with her lasso), Superman blows out Entie, inhales Gastly and farts him out, uses heat vision to turn Togekiss into a boiled egg, John puts Darkrai into a ball of light.....

JLA stomps without any effort whatsoever, whoever thought this was a good idea was dead wrong.

I've seen the mew/mewtwo movie, i've seen the Entie movie, I've watched the show and read the hand books, this was a bad thread idea, like when people thought Pikachu vs Storm or Thor was a good idea.....it was a bad idea

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KingofComix

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Martian Manhunter mindrapes both mew and mewtwo (since he is the greater telepath), Flash blitzes Palkia and Dialga (vibrate his hand through them before they can manipulate time or space), Batman or Wonder Woman can deal with Ditto (Bruce fighting himself shouldn't be a problem, Ditto can't copy divine weapons so Wonder Woman can win easily with her lasso), Superman blows out Entie, inhales Gastly and farts him out, uses heat vision to turn Togekiss into a boiled egg, John puts Darkrai into a ball of light.....

JLA stomps without any effort whatsoever, whoever thought this was a good idea was dead wrong.

I've seen the mew/mewtwo movie, i've seen the Entie movie, I've watched the show and read the hand books, this was a bad thread idea, like when people thought Pikachu vs Storm or Thor was a good idea.....it was a bad idea

You are so wrong it's not even funny. Dialga and Palia control time and space, Flash isn't blitzing them without prior knowledge and a head start, stop wanking comics so hard.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By ShootingNova

Only the people shown in the images? If not, everybody in their prime? I assume Classic Dr. Fate stomps in that sense (as I have heard, somebody equivalent to Classic Dr. Strange).

Really, half of team 1 is garbage. First four are the only beings who can really fight well. Darkrai still gets stomped.

@KingofComix said:

You are so wrong it's not even funny. Dialga and Palia control time and space, Flash isn't blitzing them without prior knowledge and a head start, stop wanking comics so hard.

If he immediately chooses to blitz, he can kill them before they can react. Controlling time and space is one thing, but you first have to react before you can actually utilize your powers. They are neither omniscient nor omnipotent or omnipresent or anything like that, so yes, Flash can stomp them.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Pokemon wins.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dredeuced

@ShootingNova said:

Only the people shown in the images? If not, everybody in their prime? I assume Classic Dr. Fate stomps in that sense (as I have heard, somebody equivalent to Classic Dr. Strange).

Really, half of team 1 is garbage. First four are the only beings who can really fight well. Darkrai still gets stomped.

@KingofComix said:

If he immediately chooses to blitz, he can kill them before they can react. Controlling time and space is one thing, but you first have to react before you can actually utilize your powers. They are neither omniscient nor omnipotent or omnipresent or anything like that, so yes, Flash can stomp them.

Yeah and they can get beat by a pissed off Magikarp using flail:

JL has this.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BlackWind

The same Palkia and Dialga that were creating a new universe?

Lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokemon wins

LordMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LordMasterGod

keep in mind that about three are pretty much reality warpers. mew can transform, teleport. a powerful psychic, and can learn all moves in pokemon. two of them have time and space.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Frocharocha

@KingofComix said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Wrong, they are space and time. Mewtwo is a planet buster according to himself. Massive Curbstomp to Pokemon team.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Frocharocha: Wrong, they are space and time

That still does not stop them from getting there head bashed in.

Mewtwo is a planet buster according to himself.

Mewtwo is a life wiper not a planet buster.

Massive Curbstomp to Pokemon team

No it's not Flash would take there head off before they could even blink not to mention MM could mind crush them,these Pokemon durability is laughable and so is there reaction time.

LordMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LordMasterGod

future sight. can't touch a ghost. destiny bond.@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Frocharocha: Wrong, they are space and time

That still does not stop them from getting there head bashed in.

Mewtwo is a planet buster according to himself.

Mewtwo is a life wiper not a planet buster.

Massive Curbstomp to Pokemon team

No it's not Flash would take there head off before they could even blink not to mention MM could mind crush them,these Pokemon durability is laughable and so is there reaction time.

he can't touch a ghost.

future sight.

destiny bond.

psychic attacks don't work on dark types.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ShootingNova

@Frocharocha said:

Wrong, they are space and time. Mewtwo is a planet buster according to himself. Massive Curbstomp to Pokemon team.

No, they are god-like entities possessing power over space and time, but they are not space and time themselves. If I recall correctly, space and time are their dimensions, not them themselves.

So what? He has never accomplished that, and Mewtwo could very well be lying. It really means nothing.

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By KingofComix

@ShootingNova said:

@KingofComix said:

Yes and vice versa, which is why i said unless Flash has prior knowledge and a head start he isn't stomping.

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KingofComix

@Dredeuced said:

@ShootingNova said:

@KingofComix said:

JL has this.

Did you seriously use a game mechanic to try and prove a point? Comic fans are such retards sometimes.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Shavo

squirtle squad solos

joelys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By joelys

Any pokemon solos.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By GunGunW

I'm going to say that the League just fights in an RPG style battle until they weaken them enough to catch them in ultra/great balls.

Seriously though, this is just so spiteful it's annoying.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Floopay

@Dredeuced said:

@ShootingNova said:

@KingofComix said:

JL has this.

Everyone knows Magikarp is the most powerful Pokemon in existence. It's said that by flopping around out of water it can manipulate time/space itself and crush all of reality under it's mighty fins of poketastic glory.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokemon probably take this.

Space-time manipulation +endless nightmares+ strong TP and TK +Foresight +constant psychic shields= pokemon win in my book

ascenscion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ascenscion

Mewtwo is protected by his unassailable psychic shielding, and is definitely a more powerful telepath than manhunter. He can also raze city-level architecture. Dialga can literally stop time, so can probably wipe quite a few this way and is a galay-level being, along with palkia who can alter atomic structures and break the laws of physics. The time duo together could stomp JL. Mewtwo is added spite. Mew can calm and essentially pacify any opponent. Darkrai has something of an intangibility factor, and if he can sleep any opponents he's clinched a win. Supes, MM, WW and GL just cannot harm mewtwo or the time duo. Entei alone has great firepower.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dredeuced

@KingofComix said:

@Dredeuced said:

@ShootingNova said:

@KingofComix said:

JL has this.

Did you seriously use a game mechanic to try and prove a point? Comic fans are such retards sometimes.

It was more of a joke, but even still, Dialga and Palkia are canonically defeated by a kid(the player) who has normal, non reality warping pokemon, There's clearly a limit to their durability if normal pokemon, which don't hold a candle to the JL, are canonically responsible to subduing them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dredeuced: With that logic, the JL were canonically subdued by Deathstroke who holds nothing to the more powerful Pokemon. Unless someone can suggest how they plan to deal with Mewtwo's shields, Dialga's time warping and Palkia's space warping I see no win for the JL I think @ascenscion said it well actually.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dredeuced

Deathstroke wins with prep and tech. Kid wins by being a 13 year old with some pretty strong animals he caught in the woods.

If you want to get really technical: Dialga's weakness is fighting. You know, getting punched by a dude. Justice League can punch harder than any pokemon, and are faster than any pokemon (many of which have higher speeds than Dialga and Palkia despite their powerset), so blitzing should be really easy.

Palkia's got a less exploitable weakness to just other dragons, but even then, it's not like it's immune to getting punched -- just neutral to it.

They're canonically easy to harm and beat by pokemon trainers with normal pokemon in a straight up fight. I think you guys are really overestimating their time/space warping capabilities and durability.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Frocharocha

@Dredeuced said:

Deathstroke wins with prep and tech. Kid wins by being a 13 year old with some pretty strong animals he caught in the woods.

If you want to get really technical: Dialga's weakness is fighting. You know, getting punched by a dude. Justice League can punch harder than any pokemon, and are faster than any pokemon (many of which have higher speeds than Dialga and Palkia despite their powerset), so blitzing should be really easy.

Palkia's got a less exploitable weakness to just other dragons, but even then, it's not like it's immune to getting punched -- just neutral to it.

They're canonically easy to harm and beat by pokemon trainers with normal pokemon in a straight up fight. I think you guys are really overestimating their time/space warping capabilities and durability.

Isn't putting Deathstroke against a pokemon like putting him against a 50 fett tall dragon?

Btw, Magikarp solos DC.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dredeuced: That's playing at a gameplay mechanic which is never canon. You could defeat Dialga in your play-through while I could just catch him or lose in mine. Gameplay feats are almost never counted in debates for this very reason. If you go that route, maybe my Palkia has a Quick Claw so he can attack before Flash... see the nonsense.

Also don't forget morals are on so no one is going to blitz immediately and they definitely won't go all out. Batman will probably try to devise a strategy first. Most of the Pokemon, however, are more like animals with no morals anyway and will simply attack.

Palkia and Dialga created a separate dimension so no, nobody is overestimating their time/space warping abilities. Their part of the Creation Trio and have total control over their respective fields.

Additionaly, you conveniently ignore the facts that Mewtwo's constant shields will protect from any blitzing, Darkrai's nightmares can incapacitate the whole JL, Darkrai and Gastly are intangible to physical attacks and Entei's fire will scare MM. The Pokemonverse is more than just the games and using gameplay only arguments isn't a compelling argument at all. Show me how the JL can overcome these and I'll be convinced but no one has presented such evidence thus far.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dredeuced

I'm pretty sure MMH is a more powerful telepath than Mewtwo and could pretty easily disable him, though I suppose it matters if we're using New-52, but MMH has telepathy feats that put any cartoon showings Mewtwo has to shame. Also, what has Mewtwo's shields even tanked? Anything NEAR the level of a Superman or Wonder Woman blow?

I don't see why the JL wouldn't blitz. It's a fight and they're a bunch of super powerful monsters. New 52 JL already overcame a nightmare creating doofus in Graves, so it's not like they haven't dealt with a similar power and bested it before.

They're a bunch of dumb animals with no trainer telling them what to do and no coordination against a bunch of super fast planet busters. If Flash was Wally then he'd freaking solo it, I'm tempted to say Pre-Flashpoint MMH would solo with Telepathy, as well. The fire attacks wouldn't work because Green Lantern could easily swat away what Entei can dish out.

Creating dimensions is cool and all but it's not a combat feat.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Frocharocha

@Dredeuced said:

I'm pretty sure MMH is a more powerful telepath than Mewtwo and could pretty easily disable him, though I suppose it matters if we're using New-52, but MMH has telepathy feats that put any cartoon showings Mewtwo has to shame. Also, what has Mewtwo's shields even tanked? Anything NEAR the level of a Superman or Wonder Woman blow?

I don't see why the JL wouldn't blitz. It's a fight and they're a bunch of super powerful monsters. New 52 JL already overcame a nightmare creating doofus in Graves, so it's not like they haven't dealt with a similar power and bested it before.

They're a bunch of dumb animals with no trainer telling them what to do and no coordination against a bunch of super fast planet busters. If Flash was Wally then he'd freaking solo it, I'm tempted to say Pre-Flashpoint MMH would solo with Telepathy, as well. The fire attacks wouldn't work because Green Lantern could easily swat away what Entei can dish out.

Creating dimensions is cool and all but it's not a combat feat.

Actualy it is. Dialga god of time. Dialga already negated the existence of many pokemons by removing them from the time. I dont need to say about Palkia, the dude blows are enough to fuck space and time.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dredeuced

Removing someone from existence is a combat usable feat -- that's not the same as creating a dimension. Could you post when and what Dialga and Palkia have done to show that they can kill the JL or resist MMH's telepathy instead of getting, you know, beaten and controlled by normal means? My experience is primarily with the games, so maybe there's some pokemon manga stuff I'm missing.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ShootingNova

@Frocharocha: Cool and all, but not good enough. Their battle was for quite some time before they actually were about to destroy a single dimension, so obviously they can just get blitzed before they can react.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ShootingNova

@KingofComix: No, not at all. He doesn't need to have a head start, because he attacks them faster than they can even notice. So yes, he does stomp, and he does not require a head start to do so.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By New_World_Order

Justice League.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Frocharocha

@ShootingNova said:

@Frocharocha: Cool and all, but not good enough. Their battle was for quite some time before they actually were about to destroy a single dimension, so obviously they can just get blitzed before they can react.

At least in the movie. Yes. In the games, when Dialga became Bloodlusted (forgot why) he fucked up the entire universe. He then proceeded to erase time or something like that..

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By KingofComix

@ShootingNova said:

@KingofComix: No, not at all. He doesn't need to have a head start, because he attacks them faster than they can even notice. So yes, he does stomp, and he does not require a head start to do so.

HOW DOES HE OUTSPEED SOMETHING THAT CAN CONTROL TIME IN ANYWAY IT WANTS TOO??? THEIR POWERS DON'T JUST TURN OFF FOR THE CONVIENCE OF THE FLASH, THAT'S A LUDICROUS STATEMENT AND CANNOT BE MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@KingofComix said:

@ShootingNova said:

HOW DOES HE OUTSPEED SOMETHING THAT CAN CONTROL TIME IN ANYWAY IT WANTS TOO??? THEIR POWERS DON'T JUST TURN OFF FOR THE CONVIENCE OF THE FLASH, THAT'S A LUDICROUS STATEMENT AND CANNOT BE MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

I'M TYPING IN CAPS, AM I CORRECT YET?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ShootingNova

@Frocharocha said:

At least in the movie. Yes. In the games, when Dialga became Bloodlusted (forgot why) he fucked up the entire universe. He then proceeded to erase time or something like that..

Wait, what? In Platinum, Dialga did nothing but attract Giratina. In Diamond, he was sending these waves over the world, but no, he wasn't destroying the whole universe.

And by the way, I would advise watching your language.

@KingofComix said:

Uh-huh...... Dialga controls time, but he has to realize that he must do it prematurely. Dialga has temporal powers but uses them at relatively slow speeds. It lacks the ability to even react before it gets hit, or else it would be able to stomp, but it can't.

CAPZ-LOCKZ SUKS.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#40  Edited By SoA

batman has infinite master balls , batman solos

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By KingofComix

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@KingofComix said:

@ShootingNova said:

I'M TYPING IN CAPS, AM I CORRECT YET?

DID THE CAPS ANNOY YOU THAT MUCH? BECAUSE I'LL STOP ONLY FOR YOU SIR, ONLY FOR YOU.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#42  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Dredeuced said:

@ShootingNova said:

@KingofComix said:

JL has this.

That made my night

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Idk why but just looking at the tread's title makes me smile..

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#44  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@KingofComix:

Watch the insults, please.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey pokemon fans watch this..

Loading Video...

LOL ahahahahaha

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL ahahahahaha

watch what?

on OP: magikarp solos

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@vintage_spiderman said:

LOL ahahahahaha

watch what?

on OP: magikarp solos

Loading Video...

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pokemon

Salamence123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jirachi alone could solo the DC universe if another Pokemon wishes for all of the Justice League to die.