#1 Posted by LordMasterGod (223 posts) - - Show Bio

Win by death/KO no planet destruction. morals on. takes place at pokemon league. 100 yd apart.

Mew

mewtwo

palkia

dialga

ditto

togekiss

darkrai

gastly (anime)

entie (movie)

vs

Big Six
#2 Edited by NeonGameWave (8005 posts) - - Show Bio

Pokemon. Dialga and Palkia`s time abilities alone will make it hard for the JLA, adding to that is Darkrai`s shadow abilities and conventional attacks won`t be able to harm him.

#3 Posted by Obtrusive (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know some of those pokes, but I am going to say justice league anyways. To be fair im not much of a poke fan. Plus batman probably has pokeballs on his belt.

#4 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Obtrusive: That aint adam west batman

#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter mindrapes both mew and mewtwo (since he is the greater telepath), Flash blitzes Palkia and Dialga (vibrate his hand through them before they can manipulate time or space), Batman or Wonder Woman can deal with Ditto (Bruce fighting himself shouldn't be a problem, Ditto can't copy divine weapons so Wonder Woman can win easily with her lasso), Superman blows out Entie, inhales Gastly and farts him out, uses heat vision to turn Togekiss into a boiled egg, John puts Darkrai into a ball of light.....

JLA stomps without any effort whatsoever, whoever thought this was a good idea was dead wrong.

I've seen the mew/mewtwo movie, i've seen the Entie movie, I've watched the show and read the hand books, this was a bad thread idea, like when people thought Pikachu vs Storm or Thor was a good idea.....it was a bad idea

#6 Posted by KingofComix (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Martian Manhunter mindrapes both mew and mewtwo (since he is the greater telepath), Flash blitzes Palkia and Dialga (vibrate his hand through them before they can manipulate time or space), Batman or Wonder Woman can deal with Ditto (Bruce fighting himself shouldn't be a problem, Ditto can't copy divine weapons so Wonder Woman can win easily with her lasso), Superman blows out Entie, inhales Gastly and farts him out, uses heat vision to turn Togekiss into a boiled egg, John puts Darkrai into a ball of light.....

JLA stomps without any effort whatsoever, whoever thought this was a good idea was dead wrong.

I've seen the mew/mewtwo movie, i've seen the Entie movie, I've watched the show and read the hand books, this was a bad thread idea, like when people thought Pikachu vs Storm or Thor was a good idea.....it was a bad idea

You are so wrong it's not even funny. Dialga and Palia control time and space, Flash isn't blitzing them without prior knowledge and a head start, stop wanking comics so hard.

#7 Posted by ShootingNova (18315 posts) - - Show Bio

Only the people shown in the images? If not, everybody in their prime? I assume Classic Dr. Fate stomps in that sense (as I have heard, somebody equivalent to Classic Dr. Strange).

Really, half of team 1 is garbage. First four are the only beings who can really fight well. Darkrai still gets stomped.

@KingofComix said:

You are so wrong it's not even funny. Dialga and Palia control time and space, Flash isn't blitzing them without prior knowledge and a head start, stop wanking comics so hard.

If he immediately chooses to blitz, he can kill them before they can react. Controlling time and space is one thing, but you first have to react before you can actually utilize your powers. They are neither omniscient nor omnipotent or omnipresent or anything like that, so yes, Flash can stomp them.

#8 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Pokemon wins.

#9 Edited by Dredeuced (5724 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

Only the people shown in the images? If not, everybody in their prime? I assume Classic Dr. Fate stomps in that sense (as I have heard, somebody equivalent to Classic Dr. Strange).

Really, half of team 1 is garbage. First four are the only beings who can really fight well. Darkrai still gets stomped.

@KingofComix said:

You are so wrong it's not even funny. Dialga and Palia control time and space, Flash isn't blitzing them without prior knowledge and a head start, stop wanking comics so hard.

If he immediately chooses to blitz, he can kill them before they can react. Controlling time and space is one thing, but you first have to react before you can actually utilize your powers. They are neither omniscient nor omnipotent or omnipresent or anything like that, so yes, Flash can stomp them.

Yeah and they can get beat by a pissed off Magikarp using flail:

JL has this.

#10 Posted by BlackWind (6801 posts) - - Show Bio

The same Palkia and Dialga that were creating a new universe?

Lol.

#11 Posted by xlab3000 (3322 posts) - - Show Bio

Pokemon wins

#12 Posted by LordMasterGod (223 posts) - - Show Bio

keep in mind that about three are pretty much reality warpers. mew can transform, teleport. a powerful psychic, and can learn all moves in pokemon. two of them have time and space.

#13 Edited by Frocharocha (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingofComix said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Martian Manhunter mindrapes both mew and mewtwo (since he is the greater telepath), Flash blitzes Palkia and Dialga (vibrate his hand through them before they can manipulate time or space), Batman or Wonder Woman can deal with Ditto (Bruce fighting himself shouldn't be a problem, Ditto can't copy divine weapons so Wonder Woman can win easily with her lasso), Superman blows out Entie, inhales Gastly and farts him out, uses heat vision to turn Togekiss into a boiled egg, John puts Darkrai into a ball of light.....

JLA stomps without any effort whatsoever, whoever thought this was a good idea was dead wrong.

I've seen the mew/mewtwo movie, i've seen the Entie movie, I've watched the show and read the hand books, this was a bad thread idea, like when people thought Pikachu vs Storm or Thor was a good idea.....it was a bad idea

You are so wrong it's not even funny. Dialga and Palia control time and space, Flash isn't blitzing them without prior knowledge and a head start, stop wanking comics so hard.

Wrong, they are space and time. Mewtwo is a planet buster according to himself. Massive Curbstomp to Pokemon team.

#14 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25567 posts) - - Show Bio
@Frocharocha: Wrong, they are space and time

That still does not stop them from getting there head bashed in.

Mewtwo is a planet buster according to himself.

Mewtwo is a life wiper not a planet buster.

Massive Curbstomp to Pokemon team

No it's not Flash would take there head off before they could even blink not to mention MM could mind crush them,these Pokemon durability is laughable and so is there reaction time.

#15 Posted by LordMasterGod (223 posts) - - Show Bio

future sight. can't touch a ghost. destiny bond.@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Frocharocha: Wrong, they are space and time

That still does not stop them from getting there head bashed in.

Mewtwo is a planet buster according to himself.

Mewtwo is a life wiper not a planet buster.

Massive Curbstomp to Pokemon team

No it's not Flash would take there head off before they could even blink not to mention MM could mind crush them,these Pokemon durability is laughable and so is there reaction time.

he can't touch a ghost.

future sight.

destiny bond.

psychic attacks don't work on dark types.

#16 Posted by ShootingNova (18315 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

Wrong, they are space and time. Mewtwo is a planet buster according to himself. Massive Curbstomp to Pokemon team.

No, they are god-like entities possessing power over space and time, but they are not space and time themselves. If I recall correctly, space and time are their dimensions, not them themselves.

So what? He has never accomplished that, and Mewtwo could very well be lying. It really means nothing.

#17 Posted by KingofComix (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

Only the people shown in the images? If not, everybody in their prime? I assume Classic Dr. Fate stomps in that sense (as I have heard, somebody equivalent to Classic Dr. Strange).

Really, half of team 1 is garbage. First four are the only beings who can really fight well. Darkrai still gets stomped.

@KingofComix said:

You are so wrong it's not even funny. Dialga and Palia control time and space, Flash isn't blitzing them without prior knowledge and a head start, stop wanking comics so hard.

If he immediately chooses to blitz, he can kill them before they can react. Controlling time and space is one thing, but you first have to react before you can actually utilize your powers. They are neither omniscient nor omnipotent or omnipresent or anything like that, so yes, Flash can stomp them.

Yes and vice versa, which is why i said unless Flash has prior knowledge and a head start he isn't stomping.

#18 Posted by KingofComix (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

@ShootingNova said:

Only the people shown in the images? If not, everybody in their prime? I assume Classic Dr. Fate stomps in that sense (as I have heard, somebody equivalent to Classic Dr. Strange).

Really, half of team 1 is garbage. First four are the only beings who can really fight well. Darkrai still gets stomped.

@KingofComix said:

You are so wrong it's not even funny. Dialga and Palia control time and space, Flash isn't blitzing them without prior knowledge and a head start, stop wanking comics so hard.

If he immediately chooses to blitz, he can kill them before they can react. Controlling time and space is one thing, but you first have to react before you can actually utilize your powers. They are neither omniscient nor omnipotent or omnipresent or anything like that, so yes, Flash can stomp them.

Yeah and they can get beat by a pissed off Magikarp using flail:

JL has this.

Did you seriously use a game mechanic to try and prove a point? Comic fans are such retards sometimes.

#19 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

squirtle squad solos

#20 Posted by joelys (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Any pokemon solos.

#21 Posted by GunGunW (997 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to say that the League just fights in an RPG style battle until they weaken them enough to catch them in ultra/great balls.

Seriously though, this is just so spiteful it's annoying.

#22 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

@ShootingNova said:

Only the people shown in the images? If not, everybody in their prime? I assume Classic Dr. Fate stomps in that sense (as I have heard, somebody equivalent to Classic Dr. Strange).

Really, half of team 1 is garbage. First four are the only beings who can really fight well. Darkrai still gets stomped.

@KingofComix said:

You are so wrong it's not even funny. Dialga and Palia control time and space, Flash isn't blitzing them without prior knowledge and a head start, stop wanking comics so hard.

If he immediately chooses to blitz, he can kill them before they can react. Controlling time and space is one thing, but you first have to react before you can actually utilize your powers. They are neither omniscient nor omnipotent or omnipresent or anything like that, so yes, Flash can stomp them.

Yeah and they can get beat by a pissed off Magikarp using flail:

JL has this.

Everyone knows Magikarp is the most powerful Pokemon in existence. It's said that by flopping around out of water it can manipulate time/space itself and crush all of reality under it's mighty fins of poketastic glory.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#23 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

Pokemon probably take this.

Space-time manipulation +endless nightmares+ strong TP and TK +Foresight +constant psychic shields= pokemon win in my book

#24 Posted by ascenscion (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Mewtwo is protected by his unassailable psychic shielding, and is definitely a more powerful telepath than manhunter. He can also raze city-level architecture. Dialga can literally stop time, so can probably wipe quite a few this way and is a galay-level being, along with palkia who can alter atomic structures and break the laws of physics. The time duo together could stomp JL. Mewtwo is added spite. Mew can calm and essentially pacify any opponent. Darkrai has something of an intangibility factor, and if he can sleep any opponents he's clinched a win. Supes, MM, WW and GL just cannot harm mewtwo or the time duo. Entei alone has great firepower.

#25 Posted by Dredeuced (5724 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingofComix said:

@Dredeuced said:

@ShootingNova said:

Only the people shown in the images? If not, everybody in their prime? I assume Classic Dr. Fate stomps in that sense (as I have heard, somebody equivalent to Classic Dr. Strange).

Really, half of team 1 is garbage. First four are the only beings who can really fight well. Darkrai still gets stomped.

@KingofComix said:

You are so wrong it's not even funny. Dialga and Palia control time and space, Flash isn't blitzing them without prior knowledge and a head start, stop wanking comics so hard.

If he immediately chooses to blitz, he can kill them before they can react. Controlling time and space is one thing, but you first have to react before you can actually utilize your powers. They are neither omniscient nor omnipotent or omnipresent or anything like that, so yes, Flash can stomp them.

Yeah and they can get beat by a pissed off Magikarp using flail:

JL has this.

Did you seriously use a game mechanic to try and prove a point? Comic fans are such retards sometimes.

It was more of a joke, but even still, Dialga and Palkia are canonically defeated by a kid(the player) who has normal, non reality warping pokemon, There's clearly a limit to their durability if normal pokemon, which don't hold a candle to the JL, are canonically responsible to subduing them.

#26 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced: With that logic, the JL were canonically subdued by Deathstroke who holds nothing to the more powerful Pokemon. Unless someone can suggest how they plan to deal with Mewtwo's shields, Dialga's time warping and Palkia's space warping I see no win for the JL I think @ascenscion said it well actually.

#27 Edited by Dredeuced (5724 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke wins with prep and tech. Kid wins by being a 13 year old with some pretty strong animals he caught in the woods.

If you want to get really technical: Dialga's weakness is fighting. You know, getting punched by a dude. Justice League can punch harder than any pokemon, and are faster than any pokemon (many of which have higher speeds than Dialga and Palkia despite their powerset), so blitzing should be really easy.

Palkia's got a less exploitable weakness to just other dragons, but even then, it's not like it's immune to getting punched -- just neutral to it.

They're canonically easy to harm and beat by pokemon trainers with normal pokemon in a straight up fight. I think you guys are really overestimating their time/space warping capabilities and durability.

#28 Edited by Frocharocha (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

Deathstroke wins with prep and tech. Kid wins by being a 13 year old with some pretty strong animals he caught in the woods.

If you want to get really technical: Dialga's weakness is fighting. You know, getting punched by a dude. Justice League can punch harder than any pokemon, and are faster than any pokemon (many of which have higher speeds than Dialga and Palkia despite their powerset), so blitzing should be really easy.

Palkia's got a less exploitable weakness to just other dragons, but even then, it's not like it's immune to getting punched -- just neutral to it.

They're canonically easy to harm and beat by pokemon trainers with normal pokemon in a straight up fight. I think you guys are really overestimating their time/space warping capabilities and durability.

Isn't putting Deathstroke against a pokemon like putting him against a 50 fett tall dragon?

Btw, Magikarp solos DC.

#29 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced: That's playing at a gameplay mechanic which is never canon. You could defeat Dialga in your play-through while I could just catch him or lose in mine. Gameplay feats are almost never counted in debates for this very reason. If you go that route, maybe my Palkia has a Quick Claw so he can attack before Flash... see the nonsense.

Also don't forget morals are on so no one is going to blitz immediately and they definitely won't go all out. Batman will probably try to devise a strategy first. Most of the Pokemon, however, are more like animals with no morals anyway and will simply attack.

Palkia and Dialga created a separate dimension so no, nobody is overestimating their time/space warping abilities. Their part of the Creation Trio and have total control over their respective fields.

Additionaly, you conveniently ignore the facts that Mewtwo's constant shields will protect from any blitzing, Darkrai's nightmares can incapacitate the whole JL, Darkrai and Gastly are intangible to physical attacks and Entei's fire will scare MM. The Pokemonverse is more than just the games and using gameplay only arguments isn't a compelling argument at all. Show me how the JL can overcome these and I'll be convinced but no one has presented such evidence thus far.

#30 Edited by Dredeuced (5724 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure MMH is a more powerful telepath than Mewtwo and could pretty easily disable him, though I suppose it matters if we're using New-52, but MMH has telepathy feats that put any cartoon showings Mewtwo has to shame. Also, what has Mewtwo's shields even tanked? Anything NEAR the level of a Superman or Wonder Woman blow?

I don't see why the JL wouldn't blitz. It's a fight and they're a bunch of super powerful monsters. New 52 JL already overcame a nightmare creating doofus in Graves, so it's not like they haven't dealt with a similar power and bested it before.

They're a bunch of dumb animals with no trainer telling them what to do and no coordination against a bunch of super fast planet busters. If Flash was Wally then he'd freaking solo it, I'm tempted to say Pre-Flashpoint MMH would solo with Telepathy, as well. The fire attacks wouldn't work because Green Lantern could easily swat away what Entei can dish out.

Creating dimensions is cool and all but it's not a combat feat.

#31 Posted by Frocharocha (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

I'm pretty sure MMH is a more powerful telepath than Mewtwo and could pretty easily disable him, though I suppose it matters if we're using New-52, but MMH has telepathy feats that put any cartoon showings Mewtwo has to shame. Also, what has Mewtwo's shields even tanked? Anything NEAR the level of a Superman or Wonder Woman blow?

I don't see why the JL wouldn't blitz. It's a fight and they're a bunch of super powerful monsters. New 52 JL already overcame a nightmare creating doofus in Graves, so it's not like they haven't dealt with a similar power and bested it before.

They're a bunch of dumb animals with no trainer telling them what to do and no coordination against a bunch of super fast planet busters. If Flash was Wally then he'd freaking solo it, I'm tempted to say Pre-Flashpoint MMH would solo with Telepathy, as well. The fire attacks wouldn't work because Green Lantern could easily swat away what Entei can dish out.

Creating dimensions is cool and all but it's not a combat feat.

Actualy it is. Dialga god of time. Dialga already negated the existence of many pokemons by removing them from the time. I dont need to say about Palkia, the dude blows are enough to fuck space and time.

#32 Posted by Dredeuced (5724 posts) - - Show Bio

Removing someone from existence is a combat usable feat -- that's not the same as creating a dimension. Could you post when and what Dialga and Palkia have done to show that they can kill the JL or resist MMH's telepathy instead of getting, you know, beaten and controlled by normal means? My experience is primarily with the games, so maybe there's some pokemon manga stuff I'm missing.

#33 Posted by ShootingNova (18315 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: Cool and all, but not good enough. Their battle was for quite some time before they actually were about to destroy a single dimension, so obviously they can just get blitzed before they can react.

#34 Posted by ShootingNova (18315 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingofComix: No, not at all. He doesn't need to have a head start, because he attacks them faster than they can even notice. So yes, he does stomp, and he does not require a head start to do so.

#35 Posted by New_World_Order (13293 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League.

Online
#36 Posted by Frocharocha (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@Frocharocha: Cool and all, but not good enough. Their battle was for quite some time before they actually were about to destroy a single dimension, so obviously they can just get blitzed before they can react.

At least in the movie. Yes. In the games, when Dialga became Bloodlusted (forgot why) he fucked up the entire universe. He then proceeded to erase time or something like that..

#37 Posted by KingofComix (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@KingofComix: No, not at all. He doesn't need to have a head start, because he attacks them faster than they can even notice. So yes, he does stomp, and he does not require a head start to do so.

HOW DOES HE OUTSPEED SOMETHING THAT CAN CONTROL TIME IN ANYWAY IT WANTS TOO??? THEIR POWERS DON'T JUST TURN OFF FOR THE CONVIENCE OF THE FLASH, THAT'S A LUDICROUS STATEMENT AND CANNOT BE MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

#38 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14982 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingofComix said:

@ShootingNova said:

@KingofComix: No, not at all. He doesn't need to have a head start, because he attacks them faster than they can even notice. So yes, he does stomp, and he does not require a head start to do so.

HOW DOES HE OUTSPEED SOMETHING THAT CAN CONTROL TIME IN ANYWAY IT WANTS TOO??? THEIR POWERS DON'T JUST TURN OFF FOR THE CONVIENCE OF THE FLASH, THAT'S A LUDICROUS STATEMENT AND CANNOT BE MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

I'M TYPING IN CAPS, AM I CORRECT YET?

#39 Posted by ShootingNova (18315 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

At least in the movie. Yes. In the games, when Dialga became Bloodlusted (forgot why) he fucked up the entire universe. He then proceeded to erase time or something like that..

Wait, what? In Platinum, Dialga did nothing but attract Giratina. In Diamond, he was sending these waves over the world, but no, he wasn't destroying the whole universe.

And by the way, I would advise watching your language.

@KingofComix said:

HOW DOES HE OUTSPEED SOMETHING THAT CAN CONTROL TIME IN ANYWAY IT WANTS TOO??? THEIR POWERS DON'T JUST TURN OFF FOR THE CONVIENCE OF THE FLASH, THAT'S A LUDICROUS STATEMENT AND CANNOT BE MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

Uh-huh...... Dialga controls time, but he has to realize that he must do it prematurely. Dialga has temporal powers but uses them at relatively slow speeds. It lacks the ability to even react before it gets hit, or else it would be able to stomp, but it can't.

CAPZ-LOCKZ SUKS.

#40 Posted by SoA (4945 posts) - - Show Bio

batman has infinite master balls , batman solos

#41 Posted by KingofComix (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@KingofComix said:

@ShootingNova said:

@KingofComix: No, not at all. He doesn't need to have a head start, because he attacks them faster than they can even notice. So yes, he does stomp, and he does not require a head start to do so.

HOW DOES HE OUTSPEED SOMETHING THAT CAN CONTROL TIME IN ANYWAY IT WANTS TOO??? THEIR POWERS DON'T JUST TURN OFF FOR THE CONVIENCE OF THE FLASH, THAT'S A LUDICROUS STATEMENT AND CANNOT BE MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

I'M TYPING IN CAPS, AM I CORRECT YET?

DID THE CAPS ANNOY YOU THAT MUCH? BECAUSE I'LL STOP ONLY FOR YOU SIR, ONLY FOR YOU.

#42 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

@ShootingNova said:

Only the people shown in the images? If not, everybody in their prime? I assume Classic Dr. Fate stomps in that sense (as I have heard, somebody equivalent to Classic Dr. Strange).

Really, half of team 1 is garbage. First four are the only beings who can really fight well. Darkrai still gets stomped.

@KingofComix said:

You are so wrong it's not even funny. Dialga and Palia control time and space, Flash isn't blitzing them without prior knowledge and a head start, stop wanking comics so hard.

If he immediately chooses to blitz, he can kill them before they can react. Controlling time and space is one thing, but you first have to react before you can actually utilize your powers. They are neither omniscient nor omnipotent or omnipresent or anything like that, so yes, Flash can stomp them.

Yeah and they can get beat by a pissed off Magikarp using flail:

JL has this.

That made my night

#43 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (18816 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk why but just looking at the tread's title makes me smile..

#44 Posted by God_Spawn (38114 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingofComix:

Watch the insults, please.

Moderator