Poll: Pokemon vs Hulk (169 votes)

Pokemon 61%
Hulk 39%

Original 151

No Mew, Mewto, Legendary, Mr.Mime and Jynx

Savage Hulk

Battle takes place in a large ten mile radius forest

#1 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

All 151 of them? Even without legendaries(and Mime and Jinx?) this is essentially a whole lot of mid-tier, low tier, and a few high tier creatures against one person. I see Hulk putting up a great fight, but pokemon should win this 5.5/10

#2 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@soothing_sounds: Maybe could of left in some of the Ledendaries, Mime and Jinx are out because I think, and not entirely sure, that they can warp reality.

#3 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5877 posts) - - Show Bio

Ditto solos.......

#4 Edited by homicidalmaniac (7583 posts) - - Show Bio

There about thousands of each for Pokemon in the Pokemon Universe if I'm not mistaken.

#5 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: Oh sorry I did specify, this is not every 151 pokemon in the universe. Just one of each 151

#6 Edited by Fallschirmjager (17422 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

Ditto solos.......

Technically Ditto should fight to a stalemate. But the rest of the 150 + Ditto = Pokemon lolstomp.

#7 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@paulson3lt: Lol, no they can't. Jinx is first and foremost just an ice type pokemon(who has done some impressive things with ice attacks in the manga using her trainer). Mimes kinda a reality manipulator, but for him to manipulate it, he uses pantomime... which won't work on savage Hulk.

#8 Posted by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk 1 shots 150 of them... The other flees which Hulk proceeds to throw a Master Ball on him.

#9 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

It's basically MewTwo versus Hulk. I don't want to pick a winner as I'm not confident enough.

#10 Posted by TheUltimateFusion (251 posts) - - Show Bio

Multiple ditto's clone hulk and smash him, Gengar with destiny bond or any other move, Alakazam mind rapes, I think the 150 take this with mid difficulty.

#11 Edited by silkyballfro94 (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

JigglyPuff sings the song of her life and puts him to SLEEP!!!

#12 Posted by IRS (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is incapable of hurting ghost Pokemon at all, so no matter what else he can't win. Meanwhile we got a bunch of psychics to dangle him in the air while ditto transforms and goes to town and the other psychics and ghost Pokemon use the nasty indirect moves like curse mentioned above, etc.

Pokemon win.

#13 Edited by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio

@irs said:

Hulk is incapable of hurting ghost Pokemon at all, so no matter what else he can't win. Meanwhile we got a bunch of psychics to dangle him in the air while ditto transforms and goes to town and the other psychics and ghost Pokemon use the nasty indirect moves like curse mentioned above, etc.

Pokemon win.

Thunder Clap...

#14 Edited by homicidalmaniac (7583 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Sound base attacks is counted as a Normal Type Moves which Ghost Pokemon are immune to.

#15 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

Earthquake.

#16 Posted by Juiceboks (8959 posts) - - Show Bio

Multiple ditto's clone hulk and smash him, Gengar with destiny bond or any other move, Alakazam mind rapes, I think the 150 take this with mid difficulty.

Yea..mind assaults haven't generally been very effective on Hulk. I can't recall an Alakazam ever attacking anyone's mind before.

#17 Posted by sync1 (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Pokemon stomp

#18 Edited by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac said:

@ghostravage: Sound base attacks is counted as a Normal Type Moves which Ghost Pokemon are immune to.

Then we have a no limits fallacy in front of us... How is Hulk supposed to beat every Pokemon if some of them are totally immune to whatever Hulk will dish... Nonetheless, i see no way of the Pokemon to put down Hulk. In this case i would need proof of the Pokemon beating him.

#19 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghosts are unaffected by normal type attacks, but they're not immune to rock type or ground type. In fact, if Hulk causes an Earthquake, he'd probably make Gengar faint.

#20 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7583 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: If this was all of the Pokemon in the their universe.Hulk would be fighting over millions of Pokemon.Some of them can make black holes,have over mountain range power,some that control reality,and others.

#21 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

Btw, who is winning the poll? I in good conscience don't want to vote yet.

#22 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Ash would probably think Hulk is a pokemon and try to catch him.

#23 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7583 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks.

#26 Edited by Fallschirmjager (17422 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac said:

Then we have a no limits fallacy in front of us... How is Hulk supposed to beat every Pokemon if some of them are totally immune to whatever Hulk will dish... Nonetheless, i see no way of the Pokemon to put down Hulk. In this case i would need proof of the Pokemon beating him.

Dude. Ditto's powers alone gives him the ability to transform his body into a mirror'd version of Hulk's exactly. Meaning by himself they fight to a stalemate. Then adding in 149 other Pokemon all with various powers and abilities (including the Ghost pokemon who are invulnerable to physical harm) and they stomp.

This is a mismatch and not in Hulk's favor.

#27 Posted by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

• Dude. Ditto's powers alone gives him the ability to transform his body into a mirror'd version of Hulk's exactly. Meaning by himself they fight to a stalemate. Then adding in 149 other Pokemon all with various powers and abilities (including the Ghost pokemon who are invulnerable to physical harm) and they stomp.

This is a mismatch and not in Hulk's favor.

• Not really... He will just become Banner without any Gamma amp... So Ditto is next to a non-factor in this fight.
  • Nope... Already debunked.
  • Show me a Pokemon that could take 1 hit from Hulk without puking all their intestines out.
  • Someone already mentioned they are vulnerable to earth based attacks like Earthquake, which Hulk can easily perform.
  • How do they stomp... You SERIOUSLY have a problem underrating Hulk.
#28 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

Ditto doesn't copy exactly. I've overpowered Ditto's with my better leveled stats before.

#29 Edited by Fallschirmjager (17422 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:
  • Not really... He will just become Banner without any Gamma amp... So Ditto is next to a non-factor in this fight.
  • Show me a Pokemon that could take 1 hit from Hulk without puking all their intestines out.
  • Someone already mentioned they are vulnerable to earth based attacks like Earthquake, which Hulk can easily perform.
  • Nope thats not how it works - he transforms into the exactly thing he's looking at including all abilities, looks, powers, etc. He becomes Hulk unless Hulk starts out as Banner when they fight in which case, one of the (many) psychic pokemon mind-rapes instantly him and he loses.
  • I don't even know what you're referring to here.
  • As I said, as soon as Ditto copies him he tanks for the whole lot of them.
  • Ghost Pokemon fly, an earthquake isn't going to hurt them.
  • I just told you how they stomped. You have an issue overrating Hulk. Hulk can't beat a copied version of himself + 149 other dudes all attacking him.
#30 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghastly and Haunter may fly, but they're not flying type. As half-poison types they're weak against ground type.

#31 Posted by Fallschirmjager (17422 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghastly and Haunter may fly, but they're not flying type. As half-poison types they're weak against ground type.

You're thinking in simplistic game terms though. Think more like anime terms (if you were watching the fight unfold)

If Hulk smashes the ground while Gastly, Haunter and Gengar are in the air....how exactly is that hurting them?

#32 Edited by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

Gengar doesn't fly.

#33 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't the ghost pokemon have intangibility, and can't they do possession or something like that? Pretty sure Jigglypuff may be able to sooth or put him to sleep.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#34 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakuna FTW

#35 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost is immune to normal and fighting. That's it. Not earth, rock, fire, water, lightning, or even flying.

#36 Edited by Fallschirmjager (17422 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by HigorM (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

MUK

#38 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this one at a time? If so does he get a rest in between? If it isn't one at a time he is screwed... If it is he still would be hard pressed to win.

I will say this most of the pokemon are fodder to Hulk but pokemon like Hypno/Alakazam could put him to sleep/hypnotize him, Ditto can copy him, Dragonite just does his thing and destroys everything...

#39 Edited by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm. Never knew that. Are we using anime or videogame?

#40 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwn99hbpug1r8jzpeo1_500.gif

#41 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

Yknow, after thinking about it, Jigglypuff could be bad news...

#42 Posted by Fallschirmjager (17422 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this one at a time? If so does he get a rest in between? If it isn't one at a time he is screwed... If it is he still would be hard pressed to win.

I will say this most of the pokemon are fodder to Hulk but pokemon like Hypno/Alakazam could put him to sleep/hypnotize him, Ditto can copy him, Dragonite just does his thing and destroys everything...

One at a time they definitely lose. All 150 at once is a mismatch imo.

#43 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

Possible exceptions of MewTwo and Jigglypuff. I'm torn. I really am.

#44 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

Golem may be able to as he can withstand dynamite with ease(not too impressive, but i think he can at least take a single hit from hulk)

Rhydon might be able to as he can survive cannonballs with ease, plus he can knock down buildings in one go of his tail(once again not too impressive, but i'm sure he can take at least one hit as well)

Who knows about the rest of them, but i will say this. Pokemon are capable of producing magma level heats, diamond/concrete/rock shattering hits, leveling entire cities, Blizzards, at least 10000 volts of electricity, moving entire mountains with one hand, firing off 1000 punches in 2 seconds(surprisingly by the guy who can move mountains with one hand, he also can send a train flying with one punch), create acid that can burn through steel,topple metal towers, fire water cannons that can pierce through steel,create windstorms, earthquakes, etc etc. And yet they tank each others attacks as sport. One on one, hell even 2 on one, Hulk could probably take them all out. But all at once against a large group of low, mid, and few high-tier creatures, some of which can't even be hit by Hulk, means it's a win for them. Hulk's gonna kill quite a few of them, but for the most part he's losing this battle.

#45 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk isn't a murderer though.

#46 Edited by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:
  • Nope thats not how it works - he transforms into the exactly thing he's looking at including all abilities, looks, powers, etc. He becomes Hulk unless Hulk starts out as Banner when they fight in which case, one of the (many) psychic pokemon mind-rapes instantly him and he loses.
  • I just told you how they stomped. You have an issue overrating Hulk. Hulk can't beat a copied version of himself + 149 other dudes all attacking him.
  • Prove it... Show Ditto copying someone whose power source is Gamma that only THAT being has and something so abstract as anger itself...
  • No one is mind raping Banner, as soon as Banner is in danger... Sh*t happens.
  • He wont tank anything, going by this logic Ditto is the most powerful Pokemon in the whole Pokemon-verse... Blunt argument is blunt,
  • Who's overrating Hulk when Hulk has survived FAR MORE anything those classic 150 Pokemons have ever DREAMED to dish.
  • Hulk already did... He beat Rulk with 1 Thunderclap to be precise. He has beaten many people that shares the same attributes besides getting stronger with anger and have won, stomping them in future instances.
  • You CLEARLY are not versed enough with Hulk.
#47 Posted by sync1 (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: What about Jiggly Puff? OOH got you there didn't i? xD

#48 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

Jigglypuff just plain owns.

#49 Posted by SuperDrummer (721 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager said:

@ghostravage said:
  • Prove it... Show Ditto copying someone whose power source is Gamma that only THAT being has and something so abstract as anger itself...
  • No one is mind raping Banner, as soon as Banner is in danger... Sh*t happens.
  • He wont tank anything, going by this logic Ditto is the most powerful Pokemon in the whole Pokemon-verse... Blunt argument is blunt,
  • Who's overrating Hulk when Hulk has survived FAR MORE anything those classic 150 Pokemons have ever DREAMED to dish.
  • Hulk already did... He beat Rulk with 1 Thunderclap to be precise. He has beaten many people that shares the same attributes besides getting stronger with anger and have won, stomping them in future instances.
  • You CLEARLY are not versed enough with Hulk.
  • Lv. 1 Ditto can copy lv 100 Jarachi who is a reality warper so...
  • Alakazam is pretty intense when it comes down to mind-raping, although I agree.
  • Ditto is always only as strong as his opponent, and always looses a turn to transform, but is pretty uber otherwise
  • IIRC Lugia is so powerful that he can level cities by just moving his wings...
  • I would also like to point out that if Ditto also gets baton passed some stats than Ditto will be 3X as strong, fast, and durable...
#50 Edited by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

Kids these days. Back in my day during the war we fought with pokes, wait, why are we fighting a war with pokes again? Guns exist in this universe.